1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-25 23:55:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
游记·野游老井村
  3月1日一早,一名老友突然约我自驾车野游,我只有小包子小说从命。
  车驰出邯郸市广泰小区。“到哪去?”我坐着副驾位上问。
  “往西,到哪儿由你定位。”他驾车目不转睛答道。
  我们不紧不慢地向西行驰,2个多小时不觉到了秒杀网 分享山西省左权县境内,经过山势险峻路径曲折的李晨泳裤肌肉照十八盘后,见到路边一块“老井民俗旅游村”的血液竟呈乳白色指示牌。我说:“就去那吧!”
  说起老井村,不少人都知道张艺谋主演的邓超遭周星驰怒骂影片《老井》,讲述了方宝秒杀网网址几代村民不屈不饶舍命打水井的女子杀鸡获半斤重鸡宝故事,拍摄地就在求淘宝秒杀技巧此地。
  老井村环境恶劣,历史上水源奇缺,交通闭塞,祖祖辈辈的伊能静和秦昊村民为求生存,先后打了150多眼井都没见到水,十几条人命先后也搭了进去。由此老井村也成为贫穷、落后、蔽塞的孟加拉国男子患罕见病代名词。有聚划算自行车戏言说,当年剧组来这拍电影时,一位老村民问山外来的人:“县城的日本人走了没有聚划算 百科?”
  顺着村的单行道,果树、庄稼盖满了山沟,远山深黛、近岭浓翠,山峰俊秀清峭。大概正处雨季,小河的水川流不息,这里并没有淘宝聚划算怎么团购像电影描绘的那样干枯迹象。
  小路尽头就是江西师范大学食堂老井村,“老井民俗度假村”的门楼进入眼帘,门楼旁虽有售票口,但找不到售票人。
  村口的停车场长满了荒草,草丛中有一只老母鸡“咕、咕、咕……”领着一群小鸡觅食。我俩怕落个“逃票”的嫌疑,在京东秒杀网站村口第一个人家喊人,走出一位中年妇女,询问她在哪里卖门票。她说:“不要票,进村去逛吧,前几年卖过门票,现在客人少了,就不卖票了。”
  村中的坡上坐落的石屋、石头墙、石台阶保留着原有的自然生态,村中树立一块“老井村”的石碑,底座四周铺着白色瓷砖,这种装饰好似与这里的环境不大协调。
  在村河沟边石条上闲坐这四名老年村民,他们主动与我俩搭讪。提起当年在这拍电影的事儿,他们并没有津津乐道。他们说:“我们的村的人三分之一是世界最小王国腾讯当地人,三分之二人的祖籍是临近的武安、涉县人,我们前辈人大概是1942年逃荒迁移到这里的,现在还与武安祖籍的亲人有来往,虽然村里人还把我们当外乡人看待,但几辈子了,我们现在村里的人,不管是当地的、外迁的都是和睦相处,从没有发生过像电影里表演的群体械斗。
  他们还介绍,一部《老井》影片表现了山里人坚韧的打井精神,引起政府、社会的关爱支援,开了7.5公里的村道;打机井找到水源,使200口人饮上了自来泉水;通程控电话、通移动信号、有线电视网;有的人家有了农用车,摩托车等已不再是望尘莫及物品。
  路旁有处20多平米大的高平台。我问:”这是村里舞台吗?“村民面带羞涩地说:”是的,但从没有唱过一台大戏。“
  一座井口旁树立着”电影老井拍摄处“的石碑,石头砌成的井口很小,走近井口探出身子看不见井底,电影艺术家真是能造势,就这块小地儿,就能把电影中的场面烘托的惊天动地。
  一位中年村民说:”当年,《老井》摄制组刚进村的时候,我们不曾想到拍部电影会给村子带来什么,我们只是瞧瞧稀罕。谁知电影放映后,这里已小有名气,很快得到政府和社会的扶贫,还迎来不少游客。但这几年游客渐少,村里的年轻人选择了出山,村民逐年减少,村子好似越来越平静。我们盼望城里的有钱人来这投资建设。“
  老乡的脸上表现出一丝的失落,久住大山的人,大概也被山外发达世界感染,他们在静悄悄的山里有寂寞、有向往。对这里已好起来的现实生活并不是满足。我想这里更需要脱贫致富的渠道再拓宽,让外出的村民回流,或有新居民来这建设更美好的老井新村。(冯奇)
  邯矿集团云驾岭矿
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

走过的美好

青春年华不虚度

历史将记住这一刻

如果青春留不住

花开了,季节却老了
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 20:56:53 | 只看该作者

Night setting night _99

" you can do it! The wings are hard, isn't it? Even dare to offend Mrs. rose, you have a few lives,hogan outlet online? & quot; indeed, I challenge the authority of the woman, but I can't help,hogan outlet...... when I was a child, in the Royal tried many kinds of medicine, my special physique may resist the kind of philter potency, but he was not. The cage and into my is a narrow escape from death, but if ice into would surely die... & quot; he helped me... & quot; I tough said. " so what? " the strength of his hand tightened, my breath almost stopped. Looking at my asphyxiated face, he finally let go of his hand, I fell on the ground violent cough up, he almost choke my throat... & quot; listen, want to live, give me honestly, don't trouble me. I keep you once, not insurable you second times. " this sentence was thrown down, and he turned to go. " instructor; " I called him softly, and the consciousness began to blur. " " thank you...... if not the dagger, I already died of cougars. Finish this sentence,goyard soldes, I all fell to the ground...... body to be gently picked up, heard the familiar sound, strong, strong chest, warm embrace, sweet aroma,air max femme pas cher, all this moment let me inexplicable ease... Nestled in his arms... In his head buried in his neck, I fell asleep... "...; alas, what should you do with... "...; helpless sigh, blowing in the breeze,hogan interactive outlet, gently, light, like a dream... Twenty-nine..., nightmare bloody memories, life nightmare...... " Ning Xi sister, I hurt, save me... "...; Cheng really shrill cries, Sixinliefei...... my eyes had a blood red one, " " process really...... I think the past to save him, but...... But by a cold hand and pull. & quot; to save him, please, for me to save him...... & quot; for the first time in his life begging, but did not get a response to any... At that moment, he was as cold as a statue of perfect sculpture... & quot; spin our night. What do you say? " lazy voice,converse blanche, the tone of the time. " " indeed the penalty...... calm as usual, cannot listen to any emotion. " well, put her in... " " wait a minute! She's my man! Even if it is to be punished... It should be punished by me. " still calm. .Related Articles:

A lifetime of good _336

A lifetime of good _431

_24 coffee refill

You have a good weekend, Monday at noon! The eighteenth chapter T introduction full text update, TXT download, please read the novel network as in the night. LAN, summer is cool. The wind blowing from the north, moistens the whole city. Many people have been sleeping, a lot of people's life has just begun. Downtown, a some years in the area. A 40 year old man guangzhebangzi stood on the balcony, drinking beer.
borse burberry outlet[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复