maybe winter cold and pale just left
more and more flowers are reluctant to open the diary in the Spring Valley
more and more love bare restlessness and passionate
text: the original heart
piercing
with a solemn pledge of loveAt the age of 40
but pale and small
turn off music play music
Author's mood: the boring weather: light rain comments published time: 19:00:17 2012-10-30 select font size: small in the big Author: the original heart

more and more love buxom naked and publicity in autumn
is perhaps the materialistic
now fall
leaves began the chaos of the endless bickering diary Valley

of spring
pain and tears
season
attracted the eyes of autumn restless
I do not know is the season lost the direction of
Related Articles:

True love,

They are the people of the future.

That year the drifting snow my life _2

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
52#
发表于 2016-4-2 21:38:54 | 只看该作者

Height of spirit

The
my life by the bath, and how much is some heavier. I if my life evergreen, it is necessary to have distinct personality growth inside the heart, when such personality in the head will bring a kind of thinking, in my life had Qiongjiang like Vince in the surge. I wish my thinking will resolve into text, thriving in the life growth, watched it shady forest and to the millions of people in the summer to send to cool, in the winter to send warmth.
is that I see, the process of life is to give the text a kind of implantation and the process of birth,golden goose saldi, the text is a summary of life. The height of the spirit that I said was actually the height of the spirit.

I keep in the spirit of the free home of my life is that it is a highly. Let me see that height is over,hogan outlet, but also to put bitter factors inside and diligently strive after.
Shandong District in Zaozhuang City Xin Chang Road Primary School
The height of the spirit of
< p > in the life, those in development, are hidden, or is to be repaired memory I wish also turned into text, text can be cleaning the soul the dust to be spotlessly clean. However,scarpe hogan outlet, the survival need words have a certain penetration and appeal, gentle and good feelings. Who says no? The text is the spirit of my garden,hogan roma online, and life is the main melody, I was a dancer, I would like to music after drunk. When my life once disseminated on the spice of life, I know that life becomes more vivid and bright, at the moment I am happy.
on the true spirit, I can climb a number? What about the meaning of people's life story, I can understand how much? Into thinking and living heart,scarpe hogan outlet, calmly observe the philosophy to ponder everything, that is my pursuit of spirit.
"I think therefore I am" this words, I suddenly felt very beautiful, it is worth pondering. As a thinker, but cannot do without life, life is richer and better. I want to be a thinker,chaussure nike tn, is inseparable from the life of the filling, only I thought, my life appear factual, this is my request.
Xin Shuying

breeze
Related Articles:

Angkor smi

First time

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
53#
发表于 2016-4-2 23:28:31 | 只看该作者

Confucious

After about
years, you and I are ups and downs in the vast sea, in the face of all sorts of choice, no stick at the moment.
< p > there was a time,tn pas cher, particularly fond memories, like 60 Claus, lying in a rocking chair, hand Pushan, sitting in the sunset, tells the story of the sake of the year when you think... Those people, those things, seem so close, so far away; seems to be in yesterday, and as if a thousand years. The youth we break up the river, some of the stories can only miss.
if one day old, these years with each other.
or many years later, we face many difficulties and pressures, it is difficult to use such a simple crazy way to vent. At that time, let it freeze in the sun fully and delightfully!
Confucius had in Sichuan to chatter without stop talking about: It passes like this. Schiff, regardless of day and night. But I do not know about the time, time is passing, don't give up the youth......
< p > remember had with you because a test defeat to the playground to abreact in the heart not fast. The playground is like the sea, the placid attitude to accommodate all the troubles and complaints, we around the runway running,air max femme pas cher, to throw off the unpleasant; we laughed and sweat, the pressure to discharge in vitro; we sweat, but very fun. Under the setting sun, we are chasing the light of the juvenile.
sounds like this after I am afraid it is difficult to hear, only in the memory of the taste.
< p > for thousands of years ago, there have been an old man was standing on the other side of the river,scarpe hogan uomo, looking at one Jiangchun water, several strands of white hair drifting in the wind, the elderly do not sigh: time, such as torrential river general, whether during the day and night are stretches continuously flows away... , thousands of years later, when I was in the face of a river called youth,air max pas cher, I could not help but have the same sigh......
< p > remember once and you discuss complex mathematics problems, the two different ideas, different solutions, different answers, so the pages and find information,converse all star, for their own problem-solving method find reliable basis. This is some tit for tat moments between us, argue, without compromise, or many years after leaving school, very miss this with dogged persistence. As if to hold this moment, is sitting on the world. This is the only time to adhere to and brave.
< p > remember you and I in the grape vine, holding the guitar, a note, a note to practice, through the shimmer between leaf gap falling a recession. However, we ugly harp has damaged the this beautiful scene. I will never forget to learn the first song of the mood, like the light through the leaves, the joy, beauty.
< p > time is like water flowing hurry and go, will not be any block, but not for who stay, we can only with years scars drift, while forward, while Miss.
we all had to be pushed away by time, by the time flow,converse blanche, time to kill; we have to put down what, and then say goodbye. Life is always such a cycle, meet, accompany, farewell, miss, we can not stop the time passing, but can hold the memories.
Related Articles:

nike tn pas cher

A good life, infatuation

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
54#
发表于 2016-4-2 23:41:18 | 只看该作者

I love my mother composition 350 words

summer, many aunt in the shade under a tree, playing cards, mahjong and. I know my mother especially love playing mahjong, but for my mother healthy growth, almost all the time to me. The mother accompanied me to practice at home, with my study, play with me, accompany me loose and exercise. My mother and I often together to do the math, see who.
I love my mother composition 350 words two: I love my mother
2006, I took part in the Shanghai city junior finals guzheng art students sport. In Yangpu children's palace outside the stadium,scarpe hogan online, I was very nervous, heartbeat too fast, hand wiping the sweat again and again. My mother seemed to know my thoughts, when I took office, she smiled and looked at me with a look of encouragement,louboutin pas cher, as if to say: "don't be afraid, you can do!" My heart son settle down, I played a normal level, won the gold medal. I am both happy and excited when I came to accept the award,scarpe hogan outlet, I seemed to see the eyes of my mother.......
I love my mother, she takes care of me in life, learning to care about me. When I was sick, she will accompany me in my side, urging me to take the medicine; when I did not test test HERSHEY'S, she will help me with the wrong topic analysis. Mom would not beat and scold me, she think beat and scold is bad child, will only be counterproductive, only education and encouragement is the most effective method.
children like the roadside grass, how can we repay the warmth of the spring and the sun is ah! Mother is so great, simple!
we all know that maternal love is the greatest and most selfless love in the world. It has nothing to replace it. I have a good mother, her kind eyes and a noble heart give my deep love, like the spring rain watering me grow, like a cold winter in the trace of the genial sunshine warm our tender heart... Mother with the most selfless love to prop up a clear sky, my mother with clever hands to help me weave a beautiful dream, the future.
I love my mother a composition 350 words: I love mom
< p > Mother Pearl like dew, I like in the sunshine and rain of a blade of grass; mother like the vastness of the sea,scarpe hogan outlet, I like the sea animals; mother like a babbling brook, I like a happy little fish; mother like a leafy trees, like I just spit out the bud of a leaf; mother like a umbrella windshield rain umbrella, I like is standing under the umbrella of the little girl... In short,air max 1 pas cher, my mother gave me life, give me love, give me strength, do too much for me!
love my mother three composition 350 words: I love mom
's mother is a full day care as an understanding wife and loving mother,bottes ugg france, my father and I. In my mind, my mother is the best mother in the world. Every day she put the house spotless. Every time I saw my mother, the most conspicuous place is the mother from the forehead sweat streaming down. My mother seldom went out to chat.
mother is a educator, she is optimistic, easygoing, earnest, I want to become a person like her has been. Related Articles:

Collection of memories

God helps

New Year gift composition 800 words

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
55#
发表于 2016-4-3 00:10:51 | 只看该作者

One of my decisions

is the so-called "good times don't last long". In our junior high school, there is a, a shocked school event becomes the topic that we discuss,hogan interactive outlet, I heard that one day in the evening, a low grade students and a few high grade classmates dispute fight. Finally, he with a brick to a classmate smashed into a concussion. At first, I was skeptical, but soon heard the the wounding of low grade students turned out to be Li,tn requin pas cher, I suddenly terrified, to my understanding of him, his character is very kind, and has a sense of justice, how can do such a thing? That night I went to him, he was on hand is wrapped in gauze, I understand: "the wounding of students is him," then I furious asked him; "the wounding of low grade students is you! What's the matter with you, why do you do this, you are still not the Li Peng I know?" "I -- I" he hesitatingly speak, but I cut him short. Later because of feeling more and more excited, I finally said the sentence,chaussure tn pas cher, "I was wrong about you,nike tn pas cher, I decided, we John!" I remember him to go out not to utter a single word.
< p > the next day, Li did not come,air max 90 pas cher, I heard is to leave, my gas has not disappeared, he didn't go to see him, then these days, Li seems to have disappeared as, when I passed by his door, also did not see him, even even in the past will open the door also bizarre. Over the longer, my anger had forgot it, I worry about something, I tried several times to knock on the door, did not respond. Later li hurtful truth is slowly surfaced; on that day, there are a few high grade students in a corner of the school robbery with a low grade students, Li Peng had seen this scene, justice has always been he rushed in and fight them, later as they Renduoshizhong, Li to simply pick up the brick to intimidate them, this just put them away. Later that a few high grade students was punished to Li very unforgiveness, to spread the rumor. The rumor from one to ten, ten preach, "the impact of Li. He was forced to not have to move. Hearing this, I suddenly see light suddenly, tears. In fact, I know he moved far more than just because of this; "I am so silly, that night he wanted to say to me is this"
this day, I am a person sitting quietly in the room. Outside the house, the clouds gather, thunder and lightning, coincided with a a majestic rain, rain from time to time in the glass window "Ding Dong" sound, also in the howling wind. Inside, I quietly lying on the bed on, turning occasionally get the story book to end the anguish of the bottomless atmosphere, I always encourage the spirit. I just recalling the decision again and again, the most regret, the most painful decision.
I get along well with my friend Li Peng and I get along very well,chaussure supra pas cher, we went to the same elementary school, into the same class, he is my sit at the same table, every thing to do together, always feel that there is a good reason. Learn in the romance of the Three Kingdoms, "Liu closure Taoyuan three sworn brothers" that become sworn brothers to, from every day I will go to beat Li house, then together happily going to school.
chapter one: the decision of one of my regret
Related Articles:

Bridge of friendship

I love the

Purple flo

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
56#
发表于 2016-4-3 04:05:01 | 只看该作者

The third grade primary school composition of chil

< p > it is a scorching sun in the afternoon, my brother and I happily came to the village to play may is weather reason, had a lively playground is silent,goyard pas cher, only few cicada is the tree on the indefatigable in the shouting with. We were walking in the community, looking at, suddenly, the eyes of a light: ah! fountain! The fountain of the clear bottom, and a few small fish in the cheerful play! See here, my brother and I are in the same: "let's go down!" It is heart to heart!
A
in the depths of my memory there is one thing, so far I think it will be more than. Maybe you will be surprised, don't worry, please listen to me slowly!
in fact, I did not go to the toilet, but he hid his umbrella. After hiding it, I ran over and asked, "have you found it?" She nodded her head. At this time, my mother came to pick me up, I immediately got on the car.
in childhood, all things or things are so valuable and memorable ah! Can let me deeply engraved in the heart of a thing, is how unforgettable ah! Spring of that year aroused my memory, in my memory,tn requin pas cher, there is a trivial matter, but I always regret it.
: a childhood story writing
that is a dangerous situation in the morning, I just after school. See our new friend, her name is Chen Xin. She is very cute, and she is ready to help others. I think, just the beginning of my position, I am determined to take revenge on her. I've lost my book and asked her to come over and help me find it. She put the umbrella in the tree next to the toilet,spaccio hogan outlet, I said: "I want to go to the toilet, you help me to find it, wait for me to come back."
splash! Splash! Two loud bangs! Pool suddenly more than two small loach, I do not know is we bother to fish "happy time" or whatever reason, fish necessarily to we launched "offensive", as the saying goes,scarpe hogan outlet, "the Yangtze River waves pushed forward waves, waves die on the beach" are not afraid of death, "Warriors" all washed up, soon is for the both of us "captured". Is when both of us get dizzy with success, also some of the warrior "like" Blackwater party Yong offensive "British" fought back, both of us actually somewhat overwhelmed. Are we playing inextricably linked, not knowing "enter the fray A Cheng Yaojin", not fish moved reinforcements, but residential security. The two brothers of our security uncle "from the water soaked through" pulling out, then I will take two "drag". I heard they are singing: "I laugh, I laugh!" At that time, hate to rush in the past, cut off their skin, eat their meat, of course,hogan outlet online, this is not possible. But back home, but to eat the mother "Teppanyaki", that taste, a word, spicy!

writing two: interesting childhood
childhood story, let me forever.
after a few days,golden goose saldi, my birthday. I think she would not give me a gift, who knows she actually gave the gift, that gift is my best of all the gifts, she sent not only bear, she sent and tolerance and friendship...... I still can't forget it......
Related Articles:

Lantern Festival of the composition of the 100 wor

supra pas cher

Description of the Dragon Boa

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
57#
发表于 2016-4-3 16:49:43 | 只看该作者

The family tradition family composition

every good family will have a good family tradition... In each happy family will because mom and dad's company and warm, also accompanied by family tradition of harmonious atmosphere.
A composition: 100
a good family can let a child grow very well, and I live in such a good family tradition. At home parents will inevitably because some bumps and fight, but they never blame each other, scolding, more show in front of me is their rational side. Usually at home mother will often nag at school should be how to respect teachers and classmates, will speak the truth step back and have a brighter future, a long time in my mind from time to time there this a few words, rather than she is with me to take care of my mother, it is better to say that she is my first mentor.
< p > small mom and dad taught I want to filial piety, to care for the young, they also personally our Chinese nation's Traditional Virtue -- filial piety. We have a big family, grandfather,louboutin pas cher, grandmother and aunt a and we share, 10 years has been enjoyable, in the district was legendary. My father is in Shandong, not love sweets, but Grandma cook never picky, always pretend to eat. Mother now also often talk grandma for my father to eat longan meat of the story, that is his father for the first time see the mother-in-law, grandma according to customs in Shaoxing to father do a bowl of longan meat, put a lot of sugar in it, Dad biting teeth to eat, my grandmother thought dad likes to eat, often gave him, a food that is more than two years,tn pas cher, straight eat dad to laugh and cry. Each home has major issues that need to be discussed, everyone began to Twitter to express their views, really can not be unified, most of the final listening to Grandpa and grandma, dad said, this is called 100 filial first.
I< p > a lot of people have the tradition of the family, our family is not a celebrity family,air max pas cher, if also to say what is the tradition family motto,chaussure air jordan pas cher, it must be dad often hangs in mouth the words: 100 filial first.
< p > "filial piety", "honor your father and your bottom line", I want to firmly in mind that a few words,supra pas cher, take it as our tradition family motto, from a filial parents, people who know how to be grateful. I also put a few words to tell the other kids, let them like me, we do outstanding youth in the new period.
< p > grandpa and grandma in old age, sometimes because of the bickering, mom and dad always patient persuasion, and never contradict them, even if sometimes grandpa and grandma looks is not justified, mom and dad did not the slightest blame their meaning. My father always said, filial piety, no not shun Jing, where filial piety? The first is to let the elders, they go, feel to be respected, if not the principle problem, as far as possible by them. My father often said, filial piety is no bottom line, that is to say on the adult filial piety is not the best, only better,hogan outlet, not the end, only the starting point.
every time the topic of the table is the most, I always feel that every day this time is on the day
tradition family motto for the first filial piety -- tradition family motto
composition tradition family motto two: good good family tradition family Related Articles:

A Book Review

I beat the frustration

The third

[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
58#
发表于 2016-4-3 22:04:04 | 只看该作者

A writer is a writer.

< p > Mr. Lao She is hard-working,hogan outlet, of what is very serious, Mr. Lao She has leg disease, however, Mr. Lao She also worked tirelessly to raise a flower, flower cultivation although very hard, but he felt very interesting. He said "do not work, even the flowers is not live. Isn't this the truth?" Yeah, if people do not work, even the flowers so simple things are done well, what about a big event? This sentence touched everyone, inspired everyone. Lao She is a life, understand the life of the people. He loves all the beautiful things around. Flowers, paintings, a small animal, so are his hobbies and listen. So his life is never boring, but full of fun. Lao She is a person who loves life. The flowers brought him trouble and he can.
in my impression,air max one pas cher, Mr. Lu Xun seems to be fond of feeling as if each photo of his gown, wearing long gown. He can be a phase of angry invaders revolutionary, is also a scholar of the ornamental and the combined plain properties. And he set these two points, a pen pole struggle against the enemy soldiers.
cut his hair like very smooth grass, eyebrows and hair as black and thick. His eyes were as sharp and Tolstoy,tn requin pas cher, can see all the hypocrisy, and then in the form of text, to criticize them, uncover the truth. His eyes, in the face of the enemy, as cold as winter, cold and strange; facing the common people, is warm like spring. Mr. Lu Xun's one eye, you will be his majesty which tries to dominate, especially that hung in the upper lip "directness must, more give a person leave deep impression, become his trademark. Compared to other parts of his face, as if more important. It is like the eyes of Tolstoy, Dostoevsky's forehead, Mr. Lu Xun's talent gathered at a point. Lu Xun look more firm and persistent,hogan sito ufficiale, can see that he "Hengmeilengdui commander,air max 90 pas cher, head bowed as a willing ox" character.
Mr. Lu Xun's life, I believe that everyone is familiar with: a very large impact on the Chinese history, called "the father of Chinese Literature", is the "commander in chief" of the Chinese literary world". History is fair, people who have made great contributions to people, whether his appearance is beautiful or not, people will always remember him in the heart.
writing introduce a writer: Lu Xun
composition introduces a writer two: I see in the eyes of Lao She
since he learned third units of Lao She's article,air max pas cher, I have a deeper understanding of Lao she. Here I come to talk about my eyes of Lao she. Mr. Lao She, though born to a poor family, but Lao She is a great mother is his first teacher, Mr. Lao She approachable, thrifty, and kind person, work never perfunctory quality, this is not his mother pass to his?? The mother was a hero who changed his life.
his name for a lot of people know that his article by many people praise, he has a very high reputation in the literary world and Chinese. Now let us open the history of the album, together to pay tribute to the great master of literature. Related Articles:

Care for left behind children

Tongxinweimin composition

The quarrel in the bag compos

hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
59#
发表于 2016-4-4 01:46:38 | 只看该作者

U.S. media exposure of cruise only Konggui dissati

< p > Beijing time on December 16, according to the disclosure of the gossip "Star" magazine, the Hollywood star Tom Krus (Tom Cruise) suffered a divorce, with wife Katie Holmes and Holmes (Katie Holmes) divorce, however, rumors soon, "O Tang Sao" the rumor. < br   > "Star" magazine revealed that Tom Cruise the encounter divorce is because he was completely absorbed in his career, personal ran the floor all over the world, families are left out in the cold, resulting in dissatisfaction, Katie Holmes, the latter in a rage,air max soldes, decided to run away from home, moved back to hometown Ohio settled. < br   > the media through insider disclosed that separated Tom Cruise and Katie, Holmes, nearly a few months time,piumini moncler outlet, Tom Cruise busy with his shooting career, but is quite cool, but it can be bitter, Katie Holmes, let her alone guarding Konggui,air max 90 baratas outlet, take care of the children,ray ban outlet, who even have forgotten what is happiness taste. Holmes Katie is consulting a lawyer trying to divorce Cruise Tom. < br   > however,hogan scarpe sito ufficiale, news of the divorce came shortly,hogan sito ufficiale, "O Tang Sao" is through a spokesman rumor, the spokesman said, "Star" magazine news is absolutely wrong,mk handbags online, the story is purely fictional. As for the disclosure of the magazine "O Tang Sao" is ready to "leave" to say, her pouring is ready by the end of this month to go home to see the plan. < br   > in fact,ray ban wayfarerb  pas cher, the "Star" magazine disclosure of Tom Cruise's marriage news,chaussure tn pas cher, did not attract much attention of entertainment media in the United States, after all,michael kors outlet, "Tom" and "O Tang Sao" emotional breakdown,tn pas cher, according to incomplete statistics,hogan outlet, this is the 47 times have heard this news the.