主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
41#
发表于 2016-4-2 13:32:34 | 只看该作者

Spring to West Lake

or on the Bai Causeway Lamei put at the beginning of time, the spring atmosphere gradually close.
all things on the earth opened his sleepy eyes, plum,tn requin pas cher, peach, Li Hua, flowers are build from winter bud son pregnant. "Snow half water breeze should want to spring", despite the end of the year to meet the rare snow gas, we still from the chilly and discern the vitality of spring.
"Luofu spring action, a light snow. Plum blossoms everywhere,converse pas cher, every wax bouquet." Winter has not stop the pace of the spring, the people longing for spring vision is getting stronger. Warm sunny early winter break, Liuyan Mei Sai, has felt the spring heart." At this time of West Lake, in the plum blossom in the lonely, has been able to dim the flowers to compete for the wonderful.Some of the water in the lake has voiced
"loose tiers face a thousand Tsui, chaotic peak level around the shop." The spring breeze blew kisses Nanshan, beishan. Mountain, gradually embellish swing up, these from Tianmu Yu Lu flying to and winding mountains near the lake, West Lake long, curved long eyebrows. These are the four Dailv mountains, and West Lake is close to West Lake for thousands of years, clear and beautiful.
"squandering charming eyes, can not Asakusa horseshoe." At this time, Sir Georg Solti is pale with strong hand, lively and extraordinary. Thousands of branches and warbling warbler,louboutin pas cher soldes, buzzing around the flowers bees and dancing Tingting Xiaodie, clamor mess, enjoy from the flowers around the flowers. The flowers are pleased with them a playful,hogan roma outlet, yaotouhuangnao, happy heart.< br   > the rain also not idle,air max pas cher, on the surface of the lake evoked bursts of tulle, Feifei, such as silk, Yo Yo is picturesque, like the dust like fog,nike tn pas cher, moist grass, wipe bright flowers.The
Related Articles:

Once the b

No action

Just as the boy

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
woolrich jas[url=http://www.genitorisulser
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
42#
发表于 2016-4-2 21:13:36 | 只看该作者

Innovative achievements in life

only innovation can survive. The United States has such a bricklayer Second World War, America's construction industry development,hogan outlet, masonry and bullish price tag,golden goose saldi, many newspapers published "bricklayer" advertising recruitment, which for the unemployed is a godsend. Have a do people think that Wagong everywhere for masonry masonry, it come from? Why don't I have a training class to offer the building owners a mechanic. Bold vision and courage, shortly after his bricklaying training class will be referred to and followed by the many people he came here to learn, he although not stem bricklayer, but get a pen big gains. It is impossible for anyone to do anything, so that there may be resistance in a changing life. Flexible thinking, Qujingtongyou, don't understand tile technology in brick and tile industry make a lot of money, it is benefit to the energy of the creative thinking. In real life, only innovation can make us better.
innovation allows people to continue to be close to the truth. For a long time people believe that the earth humans left, central does not move, the sun and the moon all around the earth. Then a series of scientists through observation experiments prove that the heliocentric facts. Write a new chapter in the history of the universe. So it can be said that science is a process of constant discovery, and truth is a process of constant innovation. No matter in any way, we have to innovate in order to be close to the truth.
< p > contemporary style character selection activities three candidate NPC Li Duxue sensitive thought to contribute to the academic innovation, Lao Wang dedication in his post do achievement, small Liu Shanyu flutter capture the moment, for people to bring visual enjoyment. And I think the big Lee is the leader of the times, the representative of outstanding intellectuals, his achievements in academic innovation. I think the most elegant figure is able to make a major breakthrough in a field of innovative talent.
innovation, is a person, a nation, a country must be a kind of spirit. Innovation, can be equipped with the Wright brothers aircraft fly on Kokonoe days; innovation can with Edison in the lamp talking; and the innovation, can with the Nobel dynamite hill, fry a passage; innovation can and Leeuwenhoek common observation of the microscopic world...
< p > life examples there are still many,goyard prix, to cite one of the most popular, if you are a software, if you always design with a "new" styles, then perhaps initially sold well, but in the end, people are bored with it, it would no longer be "new",air max 90 pas cher, if for a long time. >
innovation to promote the footsteps of history. Story of Shang Yang reform as is known to all,goyard paris, the Warring States period famous statesman Shang Yang to maintenance the interests of the state of Qin implemented a series of reform measures. After Shang Yang's reform, Qin face renewed leapt from a backward country into princes fear power, Qin "all live in plenty, the people have the courage to public war, afraid to private fights, Yi Xiang Dazhi situation. It is because of its role in Qin Dynasty's history has become so brilliant. This is pure new credit, not Shang Yang's creative thought Qin is the backward country, visible only innovation can achieve personal life style,tn requin pas cher, only innovation can promote history forward steps.
Related Articles:

Angel City dancer

Dream is not far, the road is very long. The road

[] A Midsu

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
43#
发表于 2016-4-2 23:43:03 | 只看该作者

Man and nature composition 400 words

nature, is the origin of life, animal and plant habitats, generally known as the nature, the ancient people in there to live, eat there, with the. Nature, is the forest, waterfalls, streams, grasslands, mountains,air max pas cher, cliffs...... The common property of animals. There is a great relationship between man and nature, since ancient times, people on the nature of praise countless, but this is far less than people on the destruction of the natural.
there is a story like this: there is a bird, want to learn more things, to bid farewell to the home of the forest, fly higher, fly farther to the place to practice. There, it learned a lot of truth. Ten years later, it is going to fly back home to impart knowledge to other birds. Who knows, to the home, but it is a wasteland, nothing......" Although the rapid development of science and technology, people's lives are getting better and better, however, the natural resources and life is also a "rapid" reduction, shorten the. People can not be generous to think about it,converse blanche,
nature is people's,hogan outlet online. We should help each other.
bored, I read in the newspaper that there is no fun in the photo: a visit to the park of the tourists,air max pas cher, who jumped to the two naughty, clever, bold monkey. They were blind,scarpe hogan outlet, did not at all shy, not a bit timid. A monkey clutching the passenger's eyes and lovingly on his face, like to joke with him, and said to him in a whisper; the other, the one hand resting on the man's head, staring at the rear, as if in a daze. Really free! Who do not mind. He loved the little monkeys.
nature,louboutin soldes, is the origin of life. Since that is the case, we should protect it. Because, a waste of natural resources, there is no two chronic suicide, and then give a story: there is a village, everyone has an ax. People have axes, cut down trees every day to make a house, people's life is getting better and better, the shadow of the forest trees is less and less...... Soon, a storm, for three days and three nights in the next stop, there are no trees floods the flooded village, left, only the axe... "
see this picture, my heart grow up a better life harmony between man and nature moved. I was shocked by this. A traveler, an ordinary earth person, unexpectedly can accept the monkey is very not polite behavior. This is what a wonderful realm ah! The monkeys welcomed him with sincere trust, he really kind and generous action to return the monkey. This is the best answer to the monkey. Monkey as a friend, as a friend, this friendship is the most beautiful, but also the most moving.
one: man and nature
< p > in fact, I think, in each individual heart have a heart and nature in harmony and mutual respect, close to nature beautiful child, let it show it! One day, you will find that people can not do without the help of nature, nature also can not do without the care of people! Treasure the nature! Love the nature! Get close to the nature and you will get an inspiration from it
article two: man and nature
Related Articles:

The custom

I am a little designer.

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
44#
发表于 2016-4-2 23:44:24 | 只看该作者

Hone composition 500 words

without discipline, hard to spare; not learn, not the end of the adult. - Li Zhi
grass seed into Zhuanfeng, fell at the end of the brick press her tightly,scarpe hogan outlet, let her breathless. The grass seeds are thirsty and tired, I really want to have a drink of water, or I will die, she thought. "There is no way shanchongshuifu suspect, Vista" legitimate grass seed is very weak, played under heavy rain, the rain at the end of the brick washed away, her moist well, she wants to grow grass!
< br   > the grass gently poked his head,air max pas cher, a sudden gust of wind blew up, it is raining cats and dogs together, good grass fear and shrink back. Grass thought: should not go out? Wind and rain that big, but my mother told me, or go out! Grass carefully drilled out, brave and raging storms struggle, slowly wind flat, interest in the rain, the rainbow came out and the grass root Zadeh more firmly,scarpe hogan outlet, the grass long rod was more hard.
< p > Mencius said: "therefore, days will be great down so people, must suffer, the labor of their bones, hungry, his body skin, depletion of their body, the brush it was chaos, so touching, it not beneficial. "
no one can not experience the experience, instead, we are constantly hone Knowledge >
article two: hone
is a grass grown in Zhuanfeng, she has experienced many hardships.
to hone in growth. Not to mention the spare no efforts, very studious. As everyone knows that we inventor Edison, in order to find a suitable filament material, after the failure of thousands of times the experiment. Finally he is not from failure and difficulties come out? As for Li Shizhen,golden goose outlet, he has numerous hills and streams, tasted all herbs, and finally wrote Compendium of Materia Medica! Their achievement in adversities in their efforts.
later, the grass has encountered many difficulties: locusts came, the dry season,golden goose saldi, the earthquake...... After her ordeal, she is getting better and better. We people, not through the ordeal to become it? We should not also have the grass this indomitable spirit?

when the grass or grass, she is her mother's arms, and her sisters together. Mother told them: "you must jump into the soil brave, grow grass!" She was afraid to hide in a corner, do not jump out, met with the mother, let go of the handle, the grass seeds are dropped, and her sisters were some naughty wind to the distance. Some of her sisters fell into the balcony, some fell into the flower beds,hogan outlet, some fell into the lake and sea...... At last she was left alone, the wind blew and blew her into an old house in zhuanfeng!
: a temper
previous experience tells us that our lives need to hone, hone our success is the only way which must be passed to. If a person without discipline, just like a bird in a cage, just a plaything just killing life. Have the courage to pursue a temper, dare to face setbacks, is in the sea of petrel, in the storm howling, fly in the sea, in the big waves battles. Related Articles:

Winter to

Deep in the heart of the rainbow composition

Into a high composition

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
canada goose outlet[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
45#
发表于 2016-4-3 00:21:25 | 只看该作者

The night the emperor _975

Twilight, Ye Xiaotian to drink taste is lighter in the cup to next to push, immediately a scribe came, naturally pick up the cup, for the code of history adults wash to the. Ye Xiaotian stretch a lazy waist son, see all the books there is still pinching bumbling brush, could not help but laugh way: "OK, ya, everyone spread." They smile, have got to say goodbye to the history Dian adults, but they spoke the words, while there dawdle pushed things, is not a willing to go out. Ye Xiaotian is as a handyman poor people, naturally understand their psychological, smiled,chaussure nike tn, got up and walked out of the door, his forepaw just step out, listen to behind desks and chairs crashing rang, want to be positive all the books the door come in swarms. The sun is hanging at the top of the mountain, and his house is in the Xishan waist, from the perspective of hope in the past, just as the sun was picking on top of his roof, yellowish reddish round the sun, like the Gaoyou produced salted duck egg yellow lovely. Ye Xiaotian of the Ya on duty day gradually became accustomed to, than had in the prison Messenger, of course, the current day comfortable. Now he would spend the whole day feel spiritual Luan Luan,hogan outlet online, seems to have the vigor, probably is idle for too long. Now he not only a lot of people free, monthly pay higher, but decent. Previously in the prison Messenger, he saw others face to act, including some prisoners in the prison, and now is many people see his face to act, this day but he used to want to all dare not to think. Look up the mountain,golden goose saldi, a plume of smoke rises, Ye Xiaotian a warm heart, know the sun sister in preparing him for dinner. Ye Xiaotian hired five a cook. He now mansion huge, light servant servant hired dozens of people, five cook food diet is too less, but fortunately the five chefs have Apprentice with a, but also to take care of. But there are so early smoke, certainly not the chef at the dinner cooked, but the sun sister in his soup. Before the Ye Xiaotian didn't know sun sister actually cooking and good soup, now she seems to be to leaf house steward itself, home without the hostess, Ye Xiaotian food drink home she is duty bound to pipe up and don't allow others to intervene. She said leaf x.t. daily Ya duty too hard, so each meal will a pot of soup that is he tonic body, even the noon deliberately down send soup. This way,nike tn pas cher, Ye Xiaotian which has rejected the truth. The north is actually love soup, but three meals a day meal with soup, Ye Xiaotian gradually fell in love with this. A seedling,supra pas cher, Jiaoqiao lovely, rich youthful miaonv, daily access to the public and the door has thus become the Xian ya a beautiful scenery, many petty official detective, ya poor dogsbody,hogan sito ufficiale, lunch time early on the side of the a Sheng full paella sea bowl, squat in the instrument on both sides of the door, just to watch the sun sister provided a hamper in front of them lightly walk, listen to her ankle bells leave a sweet tone, her product waistline leisurely sways the scenery along the way, this was renamed as Xiuse table. The younger sister in the sun in the leaf's house alone had a sideyard, anyway, it was a mansion room enough, courtyard are big enough, many houses are empty, no one living, to the duct itself too.Related Articles:

The family

20141222 C.

Where is the red riding as ou

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
46#
发表于 2016-4-3 00:22:53 | 只看该作者

Love journey _150

This point, they can not learn how. The other three people, is also a face of happiness. Bigbang has just gone through the low point of life, there is a friend who can guide their correct progress is really important. TOP is more happy, holding heart qi, in her face loudly Bobo two. Alas! TOP brother, and came again! Never let him do this to me! Victory thought fast to the heart of the heart,chaussure louboutin pas cher, to her face is a face. Anyway, they and heart qi elder sister relationship is good, BOBO is not the first time, in foreign countries, this is a gift to meet it! The most important is, can stimulate the top elder brother, he later also dare so old in their show affection in front of stimulating their!!! Will move at the top is victory, want to attack, several other early dismissive of top member, a connected a learn to victory in Heart Qi 's cheek to kiss! So, TOP, is down. Fingers in there "Hi five people to and fro, pointing," you, you, you, you "a half day, Leng is not say a complete sentence. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, TOP elder brother! Since you dare not look about!" Said great victory and the expression of TOP by common consent, brother is really funny. "Wait a minute! I suddenly think of it, the whole journey with the words, I am not very easy to exposure? Do you remember to keep me away from you? Or else I think I'd better go!" I think there will be a camera with the camera, heart qi and hesitated! At first, almost by them to cheat, so the trade hastily agreed to follow. Now think about yourself or something! Otherwise, by her understanding of those guys, their identity is not very easy to exposure? Before the concert that time has enough, and now also let the world's VIP have seen it? In fact, is not afraid of being exposed to the heart, she Zheng Xinqi, from the adult has not encountered a fear of things! She just feel that the relationship between herself and BB exposure, online know a few friends will not wear colored glasses to look at her? Or do not have the intention of deliberately close to her? Hope, is that she wants to! At least until now, they are quite happy to get along with her. "Hey! What's that?" It's so boring,converse blanche, sister, I don't want to keep your distance!" Clearly and heart qi elder sister go out to play together, how to keep the distance? That's so boring! Da Cheng AI road. "Then you go!" Heart qi, like a pot of cold water, let some people excited just wither down. "Elder sister, how can you do this! Anyway, I don't care, you said to go,hogan outlet online, will go, other things, we discuss it again! Besides, you and our relationship is good,air max tn pas cher, sooner or later will be exposed ah! Rather than let the fans guessing, it is better to say it! We are also ordinary people, have a good friend is also very normal ah!" In fact,golden goose outlet, five people think this is not the reason, in South Korea,converse femme pas cher, there are many sasaeng fans there. They love close tracking get in by every opening, the idols of their love! Heart qi elder sister's survival.Related Articles:

South Korea _274 entertainment snow

The night the emperor _1125

South Korea _78 entertainment

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
47#
发表于 2016-4-3 00:28:30 | 只看该作者

25 year old beauty, what are you afraid of

Time: 2009-12-14 source: admin on time
1, 25 years old, suddenly many relatives, seven regardless of eight woman suddenly emerge Laqian matchmaking, the rich, the dad officer, to see it,scarpe hogan outlet, felt a blind date is too vulgar, see it, again afraid really missed a diamond bachelor. < br   > < br   > 2, 25 years old reluctantly began extensive mutually close, but rich feel forces, no money and too shabby,converse blanche, young feel childish, mature too shrewd, handsome if his womanising, not handsome take out and no face. High, low not, just hanging.  3, twenty-five years old, feel like a flower, open is colourful, also worried that is going to fall. Go out in the morning at his skin gloss, tall and fair, and go home at night washing the face is found in the corners of the fine lines and the belly fat. < br   > < br   > 4, 25 years old, are willing to shop Amoy clothes shopping can be found to suit their own less and less,air jordan homme, the bonus to shopping malls, but more expensive suit more show old fashioned.  < br   > 6, 25 years old, afraid of their own into units of more than 30 years old elder sister that Huanglian Po, a smoke flavor, and despise and their early 20s girl associate, about every rim. < br   > < br   > 7, 25 years old, heard male colleagues say jokes no longer shy face, feel that too contrived,tn rose pas cher, and dare not released Bonging beers, feel too loose. < br   > < br   > 8, 25 years old, also in love, side looking forward to the white horse prince fell from the sky, a joke yourself daydreaming, dream and reality are two villains in the heart you push me. < br   > < br   > 9, 25 years old, also brokenhearted, a comfort myself I am still young, have a plenty of opportunity, old, new, turned around and think about it, I'm nearly 30, the new when ah? < br   > < br   > 10, 25 years old, don't know oneself the pure or the sexy, too pure a Zhuangnen suspected, too sexy as coquettishly again. < br   > < br   > 11, 25 years old, do not know should call myself a girl or a woman, that girl think too hypocritical, said the woman was too dusty. < br   > < br   > 12, 25 years old,tn homme pas cher, look at those eighteen year old little girl too impetuous, feel those 30 years old woman too secular. < br   > < br   > 13, 25 years old, not willing to go home,goyard pas cher, a home to mom nagging whose son this month to get married and who the girl next month married, added at the end of a sentence: you don't find ah, old precocious girl! < br   > < br   > 14, 25 years old, the men don't know the reserved or this enthusiasm, too reserved it said you age still prude, too passion that you age gently too casually. < > > Related Articles:

The night the emperor _2275

Stepmother is a maternal love

That love, very painful, but also, very beautiful

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
48#
发表于 2016-4-3 01:05:33 | 只看该作者

Pure Korean entertainment _275

!" Kim Hee Chul smiled and nodded, with Li Hongji walked away. The Jo Kwon, the beginning Kim Heechul and disagree, think oneself younger sister's friends eyes not how, but with the passage of time, Kim Heechul regarded as to understand, really is birds of a feather flock together, even to find a friend all the same, *. Jo Kwon is the heart of gold capped good, is very carefully to take care of her, to travel, also did not forget to give the girl with nice & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; these details is Kim Hee Chul kwon the main reason. As a result of too many people, winter has let everyone to move to the opposite of the BigBang Hostel, after all, five people's dormitory than two people a large number of. Winter has frightened many people, one not careful will encounter of gold capped and simply let sensitive intelligence to accompany her to stay in their dormitory and meal well, come again. The rest of the people were almost Nichkhun to assign the task, even the door "new son-in-law Lee Min Ho also put zhuazhuangding, to help. Nichkhun to abandon shall not own girlfriend tired? & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot;],golden goose saldi, 80 chapter 74 a group of people bustling play to very late,chaussure louboutin pas cher, G-Dragon up properly to opposite the hostel,tn requin pas cher, Au capped already enter the dreamland. G-Dragon carefully out of their girlfriend pressure in the stomach of the book, put it on the desk, put her kicking off the quilt, to her gently cover,air max 90 pas cher, looked at the sleeping silhouette,golden goose saldi, right Zhilong mouth not to rise, so nice & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot; "but she our most baby little princess, since the childhood whatever she wants to do, we want to give her the best. But we have given her so much, but forget, one day to give her these people if not met, she will. The collapse ah, uneasy &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; the girl is for you,chaussure tn pas cher, but her heart anxious, perhaps one day will make you feel very tired, I hope you don't let go, to accompany her to go to &middot; & middot; &middot; &middot;; &middot; &middot; "in vino Veritas, think it has winter night, right Zhilong heart is not sinking, what the hell are you upset what &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; but no matter what on earth are you upset what, you can't escape now, our bond of &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; &middot; right Zhilong carefully and put his hand on the pregnant belly, we are now.Related Articles:

The boss, a hexagram! _38

Some can't

Those scat

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
49#
发表于 2016-4-3 04:08:42 | 只看该作者

The naughty things when I was young

< p > mother from small to large are most afraid of mice, as long as they see frighten turned pale, frightened, she almost hated the mouse. Remember when I 5 years old when, all of a sudden I whimsical: mother's life every day, so clear, give her a surprise "surprise" it! I am racking my brains, and finally think of a wonderful way, this is not forced to, who asked her to blame me. Well, mom,golden goose outlet, you'll just wait and see! So I busy, first a ball of rubber mud squeezed into a little mouse, the two star hair red beads embedded in the mouse brain, in little mouse's ass in the wire,converse pas cher, the shoe brush of black hair in in mice,hogan outlet online, a lifelike sham rats do! Next put the wire round the lock handle of mom's bedroom, as long as you open the door, the mouse will be you pulled to his feet on. When the time comes, I'm going to in the recorder put mice in a "squeak" sound. Finally think is not enough to stimulate, then put a spider hanging on the top. My "trap" was designed.
when I was young, I was a cute, clever child. Although I seem clever,air max pas cher, lovely, obedient, but I also have naughty side, do not believe? The road to listen to me slowly.
chapter one: when I was young,chaussure tn pas cher, I was very naughty
two: when I was young, I was very naughty
night, I waited patiently for the mother to eat my poison apples". Chance. After supper, I stared stared at her mother went into the bedroom, first is a spider fell to the ground, she was surprised, her door, a "red eyed monster ran towards her. "Ah!" Just listen to scream, the mother scared soul is flying! I was back in laughing tears fall out. When is my practical joke, my mother criticized me, but my heart is elated.
although the big joke, but now I think it is very interesting, it brings infinite joy to my childhood!
in my kindergarten, my father bought a new motorcycle, looks very nice. One day, my father came home from work has six points, just go to dinner. In fact, I would like to ride on top of it, is just a family all said I was too small, do not go up, very dangerous. Not when I repeatedly looked at Dad riding it when the happy expression, I thought: I will not drive a motorcycle, just sit for a while, what can risk. So while dad was at dinner time, I secretly climb on the father's motorcycle, while I sitting, lying down for a while,nike tn pas cher, thought: This was in any danger, so I go down to the, I must tell them this thing. Because my foot is too short, you want to jump directly. Fortunately, but jump your feet not to stand, so I had a big somersault. Suddenly, bloody, I burst into tears, Dad heard crying immediately ran. Dad gave me Cayao, asked me what happened.
< p >, I was very naughty, many prank dumbfounding, but there is a I do a the most funny prank, the mother was frightened to death.
When
Related Articles:

Visiting the temple composition 400 words

Junior high school writing narrative composition 6

Love is re

woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
50#
发表于 2016-4-3 16:42:13 | 只看该作者

The unforgettable face composition

unforgettable that proud face. Beijing sun shine, great in sparkling water cube. And I see the sweat of scientific and technological personnel flowing into the pool slowly. Their environmental protection bubble at the end of the do appearance, pool with high quality materials, relying on their wisdom, by the strong will, they once again get positive praise,air max tn pas cher, they once again exposed smile and the water cube as dazzling and dazzing, stirring.
unforgettable that proud face. Beijing Olympic Games to do a high quality, new style. While the torch is set down for an unprecedented record, "Xiangyun" is scientific and technical personnel as the torch made name reflects the characteristics of Chinese traditional culture, when the torch in a stick a baton. We gave him a new slogan: "light the passion and deliver the dream". When the dream to fly to the summit of Everest, when the flame lit in the high altitude, I saw the science and technology personnel that Zhang Zihao face and that brilliant smile, I know their dream come true. At the same time, the world was shocked, they understand the strong China and the Chinese people's wisdom.
< p > winter night, in the dead of night, the street lights dim, already the moon hanging in the sky, but it is very lonely,air max pas cher, let me have a lot of feeling of life.
life,nike tn pas cher, I have seen countless faces: kindly face, let me feel the warmth of life; unfamiliar face, let me see the colorful life; brilliant face, let me realize the beauty of life...... However, the most let me unforgettable is the tired face, it let me understand the hardships of life.
unforgettable that proud face. Scientific and technical personnel for the Olympic Games, racking their brains, drain, and finally put the bird's nest in front of the world. The bird's nest, a blending with nature's name. When the scientific and technical personnel to hear world on the bird's nest amazed, see world touch with giants like iron and steel, again and again a thumbs up. He then,
two: forget the tired face
one: unforgettable that proud face
unforgettable that proud face. That's what they should have come. That is the one billion and three hundred million Chinese people cheer for the Olympic Games, the pride of China refueling. Wish the scientific and technical personnel to continue to move forward with a proud face, to create a better future for china.
China, Beijing, Olympic Games, the three closely linked. Since the 2000 annual Olympic success, China rapid development, beautiful environment, great bird's nest, the water cube...... All reflect the Humanistic Olympics, science and technology Olympics,goyard pas cher, the characteristics of the green olympics. The Olympic Games to Beijing such a stage, Beijing also gave the world such a stunning performance, wonderful program. And behind the stage is the unknown technical personnel in the sweat. It is their hard work,hogan outlet, our today's powerful China is their creation,chaussure jordan pas cher, only the country host the Olympics opportunity, they are great, their selfless. They are the only true hero.
our school did not know when to come to a special clean-up of the old man, she was about sixty years old, wearing a worn down, pushing a shabby tricycle, walk up the road to stagger, let a person >Related Articles:

My hometown composition 600 words

Applause c

Small animals composition 120

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复