主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
541#
发表于 2016-5-1 05:58:12 | 只看该作者

Master I stand for you the last class

master: do you still remember? When you are in front of me and I sell people bargain, but I was really afraid. But when you hold me in your arms, I fall asleep.
master; are you crying for me! Yeah! You must want to know that I was going to see it everywhere in our humble home before I went! That's because I can't bear it! I don't want to go. But I can't do it,
host: let me have a look at our house before I leave! This home is a haven for you! I used to run and run in the room,scarpe hogan outlet. But I can't enjoy the time in the future.
master; do you know? I don't want too much, I just hope you can turn around and look at me in other pets.
master: in the middle of the night,air max pas cher, you looked at me in front of me, I am so happy,bottes ugg france, but I have no strength to play with you, because I can't stand up! You said to me: okay you must be strong,air max 95 france, must be good. That sounds so warm!
HTML template master: I stand for you the last class
host: to accompany you for a few months, you never want to hold me in the arms of other pets, but,scarpe hogan outlet, I still in your home, happy to shake my short tail. But you never praised me. I know you're tired at work. So I have no regrets.
host: let me stand in the end for you tonight! Because the only thing I can do for you is to help you protect our door, as long as there are people after I will send you a warning. I hope you have a good night's sleep.
host: when will you remember me! I only have this small desire ah! Even if you don't remember to give me a delicious, even producing soup I will meet the leftovers.
host: do you know? Although I am a dog, but I love you. Sometimes you don't pay attention to me,golden goose, so I will deliberately destroy your favorite things, and then you will pay attention to me,hogan outlet online, although the outcome is your fat beat, but I put it as it is you and I play.
master: the dawn, my body also can not quite live, but, I still can see you again, I am satisfied
host: today you are not finally think of my good. But I can't be with you. But I know you will miss me, I hope you don't cry. Because I'm worried.
master: in the hospital,nike tn pas cher, you hold my paw, I put my head on the top. Finally, you can feel the warmth of your hand, although very short. But, I am very happy.
host: do you know? I will be sad, I also miss, my biggest wish is that you can spend more time with my play ah ~ ~ ~ ~ unfortunately, I will not speak.
master; do you know? I never hate you, even if you hit me, scold me. As long as you reach out your hand and touch my head, I will be satisfied. Related Articles:

Sad past

Change

Love shoul

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
542#
发表于 2016-5-1 06:41:08 | 只看该作者

Guoli Zhang Jie Deng for the Yunnan earthquake to

< p > has previously been called Ludian earthquake donation of 50 million yuan Zhang Guoli and Deng Jie and in the first time and Yunnan green will get in contact, members of the educated youth foundation has been deep earthquake support, they pay close attention to the disaster area. Recently, green in Yunnan will working group sent back reports from the front,hogan sito ufficiale, Zhang Guoli,goyard pas cher, Dengjie rushed from the national charity fund again donated 2 00000 yuan of funds, and commissioned by the Youth Foundation of field distribution, spare no effort to support earthquake relief project.
whenever the plight of children in need of help, the national charity fund always hesitate to lend a helping hand, as they sent a warm, hope,hogan outlet, this is the biggest wish of Guoli Zhang Jie Deng couple. They often say that gives the rose, the hand leaves lingering fragrance, hope everyone can to vulnerable populations dedicated a little love, let more life rescue and continuity.
2010 in December 23, Zhang Guoli, Dengjie couples hand in Yunnan Province youth development foundation to create the national charity fund "to start in Kunming, its purpose lies in all the donations for the vulnerable groups of children life rescue and help facing children in difficulty in learning and life, they hope to be able to erase the children sad tears,hogan outlet online, but also their innocent and lovely smiling face.
Guoli Zhang Jie Deng for the Yunnan earthquake to donate 200 thousand attention Jinggu shock conditions
2014 21:49 on October 7th, a magnitude 6.6 earthquake occurred in Jinggu County, Pu'er City of Yunnan Province, the focal depth of 5 km. About 85 km from the epicenter of Pu'er City, strong sense of Kunming, Chuxiong,hogan sito ufficiale, Dali, Baoshan, Dehong and other earthquake, more than 300 casualties caused by the earthquake, make numerous compatriots heartache. Ludian earthquake occurred after soon, Jinggu earthquake news came again, affects the Yunnan Youth Foundation Ambassador of love, "national charity fund founder Zhang Guoli, Dengjie couples of heart.
10 the evening of Sept. 7, 6.6 earthquake occurred in Jinggu County, Yunnan province city. Ludian earthquake haze has not yet dispersed,goyard prix, Jinggu earthquake message again stirring. Has been walking in the public front of Zhang Guoli, Dengjie couples and for the first time and has deep earthquake of Yunnan green base will get in touch,hogan roma online, pay close attention to the situation of the development and start again "national charity fund, 20 million yuan in donations, for earthquake relief public projects.
national charity fund for the donation of Jinggu
Jie Deng Guoli Zhang
from the national charity fund after the start, Guoli Zhang has called for the social from all walks of life to participate, calling for human love. During 2011, they had contributed to 10 million yuan,hogan sito ufficiale, in Yunnan Yingjiang "3, 10" after the earthquake, the first time arrived in the disaster areas; 2012 donation of 100 million yuan relief 100 children with congenital heart disease; 2013 added 50 million yuan relief 80 children with congenital heart disease, donated 60 million to help the suffering from the pain of the drought of the masses built cellar... Charity never stop. Related Articls:

The differ

Changjiang Daily News  newspaper comprehensive news, British "Daily Mail" and exposed the shocking Mengliao, the report said, the real Mon

The son of

Everyone had just seen a coach like that; it was in front of five hundred, two hundred, one hundred, and finally they caught up with him, but not his friend. Once, a single carriage crossed by two horses are galloping four wheeled carriage. "Ah!" Cavalcanti heart to himself said, "if I have the carriage, the two horses good running horses, especially, the carriage with the passport, that's OK!
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.gcmulti.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
543#
发表于 2016-5-1 08:06:57 | 只看该作者

A curtain of rain, bring back memories

A curtain of rain, bring back memories
< p > Yang Shence across to, Zhu outside the window, the day slightly revealed a few pieces of green gray contour, suspected day want to array misty rain drop, pouring wet the hot, long time did not get wet in the rain in summer. Willow shore, Pottinger Xiaofeng, blows up the pool in a burst of waves,hogan outlet online, staring at the head of the sky, blue has not be who dyed iron gray, deeper depth of some,louboutin pas cher soldes, and suddenly saw, pianxian Jiduo clouds, have already been large clouds of phagocytosis,sca goyard pas cher, mid air, a few drops of rain, scoop up a few silk coolness, the past few wire memories began rippling in the heart. Suddenly look back, to end a Jiangnan misty misty rain, fall in Jiangnan ancient Qing Shiban street, how much oil paper umbrella in the rain in the south to return even? The maple leaf Pavilion Street, how many Shenxianjuanlv? At the moment because of the rain
on Xiaoxuan window, but only one only cares, about to speak, but saying nothing, who knows? Have two hearts, tonight, but body. For a long time, closely shut the casement window, wandering in the boudoir, helpless, sitting in a dressing table, alone of bronze mirrors, wood fine comb the, worry like hair of three thousand feet, all day Ningmou, but endless Ruoshui 3000, fleeting tapering, once the Xiyan, now 60 years of squandered who makeup? Dallas, rain,scarpe hogan outlet, quietly flowing, the heart mind also followed in the heart between the quietly flowing, it will flow to where? For whom to stay? Who will stop the horse's hoof in my heart? Memories in the heart ripples, that plum garden, you said a thousand sorrow,golden goose mid star, as everyone knows, who can Zuiwo thousand years? Today, a misty rain, the outline of a memory, a tower, a Confidante lock, and a gust of acacia. < br   > Qintai, who hands pull the strings, Qianxiansushou plucked lyre, played the song "Lige", sound with sad, like telling a 3000 of the feeling of sadness, but no one knows the solution, sings a song playing strike, without a word. The red wind and rain road thousand, hardships and dangers the manners and morals of the time, who can be expected, many of the past has dissipated in the vicissitudes of life in the world, wine rinpu, past clinging to reproduce,hogan outlet, but now hate only fleeting, thoughts winding sorrow all over the sky, Tuliu leisurely song "Lige" words lingering, Heaven nor mercy.
case ringside, spread out a stack of SuBai's predecessor Xuan paper, elegant with you the old inkstone ink incense, I want to brush, but the book is not as far as the feeling of sadness,air jordan homme, pen outline, you left impression in the mind,scarpe hogan outlet, but also difficult to hook >Related Articles:

Who is the

Window _1

The most familiar stranger

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
544#
发表于 2016-5-1 10:21:30 | 只看该作者

set sail! Towards the dawn of life

< p > wind four and oppressive to roll up layers of RUNSA, desert, maybe is the survival of the hell, face so inch grass to the evil environment, cactus still tell myself, I have a right to life singing. Million in the seabed, dark peremptorily spread in the boundless silence, deep sea, perhaps is the end of life, in the face of this death comes the evil environment fish encourage yourself, abandon will only let his silence in the darkness. Environmental distress, not excuse the inferiority; harsh environment, not Ziqi's alibi, if have the radiant light of optimism, carries a beautiful dream, still can sail to the life of the dawn.
< p > Liu Qingshan old people chose to give up,hogan outlet online, the village EVA are shabby old schoolhouse in the wind and rain sway want to pour to let the old man heart, kids faces eager to knowledge of pious smile to let the old man chilling, as president, he has the responsibility to build, but lack the funds, he has ambition of imparting knowledge and educating people, but persevering condition is missing, which has a small land area, so elderly Camponotus walk, along the winding road, a block of stone, built a brick layers, he sprinkles the sweat was shining in a bad situation,scarpe hogan outlet, he planted the seeds of hope in the hardship blooming Huacai to moved to China.
< br   > the destiny of choice direction is Madame Curie Anpinyuedao, the pinnacle of scientific challenges; to choose their destiny direction is Zheng Banqiao poised, was born into a poor family,air max pas cher, but efforts to move forward; to choose their destiny direction is James living in the slums of drugs, firearms evil full camp still carve but give up training; the destiny of choice direction is Professor Chang Tsinglien out from the village of rogue chemists.
< p > not afraid of the dark hidden star, because we alone can pick a lighted lamp is bright,golden goose outlet, shining along the direction,chaussure jordan pas cher, not afraid of cold, bleak through skirts, because we have a sincere passion, burning flame chest. I would like to be afraid afraid of mang vacant rooms flutters with the wind, lost the direction of life, I think only afraid of the long journey, drift, change the route; I would like to be afraid of fear in the night we lost the battle with the dark courage, but was dark to dip into the black. Dawn towards life, don't because of a bad situation siege and we had no reason to regret the choice; toward the hope for the future,hogan outlet, don't because ink and black loss our beautiful dreams. Out of the darkness, through the dirty,hogan sito ufficiale, will be the first ray of sunshine in the bright dawn.
I think fate is probably like this, it gives us a different or similar environment, urged us to make choices. If we are holding the sun, even if must open a Pandora's box, will jump out colorful temperament; if we hope, even if the surrounding dark dead, still can reflects yingri kind of red glow. Youth, I wish to pursue no regrets in life, even if no >
< p > Tao Qian choose hermitage, facing the lucullian banquets luxury, drunk fans gold temptation, noble and proud beat desire and crave, he used "the silt but don't dye" abstinence scorn in cahoots, flirtation and hypocrisy,tn pas cher, he will "Enlightenment has to not admonition" determination, adhere to the last moment of life, in the quiet and elegant pastoral leisurely to find the dawn of life.
Related Articles:

Rainy weat

The blooming season, I like

Love will

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
545#
发表于 2016-5-1 19:50:20 | 只看该作者

Quanzhou - the night of West Lake

Quanzhou - the night of West Lake
West Lake,hogan outlet, at night. When the black gradually engulfed the lake, near the distance of the lamp,nike tn pas cher, all began to speak.

color fountain raised high. The night in the red orange yellow green blue purple, there are changes in the color of her. The beauty of the fountain, to create the beauty of West Lake. So,hogan outlet, the people are beautiful, the heart is also beautiful. The beauty of the heart, let a person between happiness and freedom. Such as the color of the bridge,hogan outlet online, the color of the flower, the color of the tree, the color of the scenery. My heart,golden goose outlet, into the colorful dream, walk -- the color of life.

remember the entrance: "do not take pet into the park"! A lovely deer dog,hogan sito ufficiale, always with the master garden. In "nine nine sunny days" in the song, intoxicated in that era of love. Said the owner, 4 years old dog, is a dog mother! Gou Ma is so cute, I don't know her age. So,scarpe hogan outlet, our life, can not "five big three thick" in appearance. Longing for young people, have to put the mentality,chaussure air jordan pas cher, to minimize the interface.

Related Articles:

The moment that the lost key

hogan outlet

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
546#
发表于 2016-5-1 21:02:55 | 只看该作者

Hit my head

When
summer I broke up with Guo Degang. How is Guo Degang? Because my friends say he looks like Guo Degang,hogan outlet, then the ghost heart looked at Guo Degang as I kissed Andy Lau.
break up sequela. I want to cure yourself at the end of this article.
this is not my first love, it is the first time I really love. Never ending a tragic beauty,hogan outlet, full of ordinary women's family dispute plot. I have to use harsh words to listen to friends, not even in the space of all micro-blog sites like a sad mood opportunity. Because I have no energy and enthusiasm to listen to others this repeat a little romantic story.
is not my incoherent.
then toss about to break up.
The HTML template hit my head
When
Then I know
dream will dream his dream, each partner's role or his shape. Not miss,nike tn requin soldes, perhaps is a habit. So maybe I can fall in love again.
then, even his long acne I would have concerns asked him not to eat and sleep is not normal. I really want to go back to you a slap in the face, he told himself that adolescent restlessness don't like.
why I want to break up,hogan sito ufficiale, in summary, it is not a good story,tn requin pas cher, I am not great as "what not happy thing to say it to everybody happy".
is the senior college entrance examination will not let me in class and dragged me to accompany him to the Internet, the college entrance examination scores over one hundred or two hundred points less than me - let me accompany him on a special school or break up,ugg soldes, the results on the first half run to go to the army I lost it. I said you don't, he said his family when he retired from the army back to get him an officer, he can not live up to their expectations. Well, I'm waiting. Then his mother and his family son walked face changed all day long run me, and he said I am not filial son. My family while the ordinary but always likes to pretend to be poor, so disgusted by his mother. Because she thought Guo Degang is a person to be an officer, and introduces himself well. Once he took me to his home for dinner, her mother pointed to the egg soup in the whitebait asked me to eat it, I remember the day before my mother to the supermarket and twenty-five dollars a pack,hogan outlet, so I have a senior black thought shook his head.
yeah! The next I will open the window head out. I guess I >
if I don't know them,tn homme pas cher, may be the beginning of this article I will describe the clouds the sun today. May I was holding the cup look hypocritical idol drama. Who may hold a mobile phone SMS phone...... None of this has happened.
I am his conflict about his photos, letters have lost what what items. In fact, I don't know what I can't forgive him.
In fact, I want to go back to the
This is the
before and I together, at that time I love to watch and watch the clouds in the sky, thinking I would fly to the sky with a broom in your pocket sugar dropped, shouting: hit anybody who is my.
, love and love is not the same. Related Articles:

In my dreams you had come

Meet the youth

On the dragon's classic statement

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
547#
发表于 2016-5-2 01:04:26 | 只看该作者

You are my life forever.

remember to break up that day, the sky in the drizzle. You said this season, this kind of weather, is the most love of your life. Both a romantic and a quality suggestive of poetry or painting, before the excitement of travel. I swipe spirit chime in with your joy, and your sorrow I implied, there is no any perceived, you heartily release, your day of beauty and grace...
time flies, no sense of time is a few years. A chance to travel in different places, the picturesque tour area and meet with you. Your brilliance is still, elegant temperament more than before. I feel very abrupt distress,scarpe hogan uomo, suppress his excitement, haltingly to say hello. Your smile is very beautiful,hogan outlet, very sweet, with elegant and distinguished features between. My heart pounding cannot calm, downcast eyes, sorrow will be voted for on the innocent grass.
won for a long time, turn to import a stream of people. In a cheerful voice and laughter, in the scenery of spring, I alone silently down -- forward aimlessly forward. I do not know, where to go; I do not know, why should come here.
walk Xu Jiu,hogan outlet, Xu Jiu, the sun has come to the end of the mountain. Dusk stand in the middle of the bridge, looking at the river drifting into the distance sails, the sail is drifting farther,hogan sito ufficiale, more and more small. oh! Is, is, that is you,hogan outlet, that is my life forever pursue, but forever can not catch, you figure......
I do not know why
to heaven gave me a chance and you know,hogan outlet online, maybe this is the heaven of my punishment?
often inadvertently reminded of a person, not forget, but can not forget. Who isn't willing to anyone concerned about,scarpe hogan outlet, in the dark corner. You go, will miss and pain to me, a sentimental coward.
short encounter, you hurry to leave. Again painful love for me -- this helpless people. You disappear in the flowers of the season,ugg pas cher, the flowers as if everywhere you smile. Oh, it seems to have seen the flowers on my face, but it is the tears of the flowers.
you go very clear, I look to the back of your image is very awkward...... Related Articles:

Twilight _2

annual rin

[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
548#
发表于 2016-5-2 01:47:36 | 只看该作者

Take what to love you

winter thunder bursts of summer hail sigh word is not unique, feelings are sometimes even death can not escape. Do not really close the eye, not the so-called, not to pay more can also be. We hold the life in the wine, each exit in their own minds. They looked Ningmou, strange and familiar, familiar with the unfamiliar, a second read each other life time.
a person's mind only their own understanding, the last drop of tears fell when the original is always just a person. The man who can go will not be so willing to remain trapped. Love you, love you, unable to retreat, for his passionate cry red eyes, for your unfeeling heart broken,scarpe hogan outlet, love to and fro many times, only tears is the most real feeling.
miss miss miss lawless, powerless, endless days, missing is boundless. Love you,hogan outlet, love me, in the midnight hours think of you, in a casual look betrayed me, love is a lifetime of sadness, always in a turn after vicissitudes and found that you are the love of my life.
red dream provoke Acacia, crazy life road mania epilepsy. Outside the flashing neon lights, close the window, close the door,tn pas cher, your eyes are looking at other people quietly. Me, a person to stay in hell eighteen layers of round-trip to and fro, with what love you, my sweetheart, with my life body cored on all the pain? Or with all the pain, all the injuries?
< p > as long as you are willing, happy early in the palm of your hand, people have life burnout the light of life step by step to try to close to you. Less than waiting for you to the next sentence affectionate advertisement and feelings but the ups and downs, there are people after the fall in love with a person know what is in a daze silly station. Don't stop to your arms but also can not find the way home,scarpe hogan outlet, a person to stay in the place without you "sea stone
< p > falling in love with you was a desolate sad a Cang, a sound comfort the vicissitudes of life, bleak and shake off the sadness. Cannot voice down into your world, the mood as the years slowly seep into your wilderness, the heart is always meet, like was sold to the devil, in die one day a little withered, your future there is always a to accompany me.
love is not clear, I do not know love is my fault or the fault of the time,hogan sito ufficiale, their own mood even their own can not understand, in the love of the cold is to deceive themselves to say that the pole will not be pain. Ask yourself, take what to love you, with a match to light a mirage?
< p > night is lonely lonely,golden goose saldi, the road is lonely lonely, a person walking in the street, blue is clear, worry is very fuzzy. Love is a two locus two endless sad, crooks puzzled human feelings always rainy weather, the commitment is people who bear the sins, love is over who dug grave.
< p > a match, a little light, flash,nike tn requin soldes, its life all burnout the himself only to the order can be their own half to engrave on your eyes. Feelings to when it can be dissolved, the face of the mood can not know where to go,scarpe hogan outlet, friendship or love?
Related Articles:

Classic sad Log Book

Dream of L

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
549#
发表于 2016-5-2 01:53:00 | 只看该作者

Zhao Wei brewing transformation upcoming directori

Zhao Wei's directorial debut upcoming
< p > Zhao Wei in the Golden Rooster Awards at the same time, still "painted skin" final scenes busy, at the same time, Niu Gang Cheng Ze to shoot the movie "love" also shut down. Zhao Wei revealed a good news to the reporter,hogan outlet, the director of the movie is about to start,goyard prix, the director has come to realize the dream.
Zhao Wei brewing transformation upcoming directorial debut
finally, Zhao Wei said, after the end of the movie's works, she would still return to the identity of actors up.
recently, the twentieth session of the film festival in Anhui, Hefei successfully concluded. Film Festival this year is full of full-bodied amorous feelings of Anhui, Huizhou local girl Vicki become well deserved image ambassador. During the film festival "due diligence", not only took a group of underwater videos, film festival for recording the theme song and also made a special trip from Berlin Film Festival specified senior custom jewelry Tesiro Tongling several red carpet series pearl baby, the beat Qunfang. The awards show, Zhao Wei wrist and fingers smart bright TESIRO psychic diamond, the supporting foot aura.
"now the script just came out, a famous writer Li Qiang wrote,tn pas cher, he wrote before the" Peacock "," postmodern life of my aunt." Zhao also excitedly said, feeling of the script and the "Peacock" and "spring" are not the same,tn requin pas cher, she hope both filmed a commercial film,hogan outlet, can retain Li Qiang,nike tn femme pas cher, style and artistic feeling, but also hired new people, not as any role. Talk to the upcoming identity change from actor to director,scarpe hogan outlet, Zhao Wei seriously: "I haven't done,tn requin pas cher, there's pressure. I think I need to do, directed energy release and understand things more."
Related Articls:

Donnie Yen

Spurs 5 ke

Hartley 2

Everyone had just seen a coach like that; it was in front of five hundred, two hundred, one hundred, and finally they caught up with him, but not his friend. Once, a single carriage crossed by two horses are galloping four wheeled carriage. "Ah!" Cavalcanti heart to himself said, "if I have the carriage, the two horses good running horses, especially, the carriage with the passport, that's OK!
outlet online burberry[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
550#
发表于 2016-5-2 01:54:26 | 只看该作者

Forget love, never used to become a habit.

< p > you are in the habit of his care, used his gentle,golden goose, accustomed to his naughty,hogan sito ufficiale, used his smile < br   > even unconsciously,nike tn pas cher, you used to smile in his way, with his gentle < br > you rely on each other, dependent on the sweet habit,hogan outlet,< p > every day fixed, you'll also get used to in a particular time hear phone ringing sounded < br   > you with the most gentle voice expect his response < br   > but when he is not voice came, you will always have so a little disappointed < br   > because you are dependent upon the sweet habit,< p > and then one day you broke up, you sad,scarpe hogan outlet, sadness, disappointment,scarpe hogan outlet, and not to give up < br   > because you are as dependent on the custom of < br   > but you have to abandon the habit right < br   > you no longer have the right habits of his care, gentle, naughty and smile,goyard soldes,< p > and you have new habits < br   > you are accustomed to think of him in tears to mourn the past memory < br   > you start habit every night before going to bed is no longer his whisper < br   > you start a daily habit of sunset stood in the window watching the sunset silent < br   >......
< p > until one day,jordan pas cher, you too busy to forget these habits < br   > you no longer used < br   > tears no longer used in front of the sunset in a daze < br   > you suddenly find that long, long time, did not think of his gentle < br   > you even some forget his appearance < br   > just remember he used to have a so good looking smile < br   > however, is vague the < br   > the time, lost love finally become beautiful, no regret,< p > we are afraid to lose love < br   > maybe just afraid of losing of one sweet "habit" < br   > may change an angle < br   > we are not really lost "habit" < br   > but try habit not those who are in the habit of life < br   > this is a habit of <  >
Related Articles:

The studen

A friendship, left on the light

Misaki Sat

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复