主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
31#
发表于 2016-4-3 16:47:38 | 只看该作者

Street knowledge composition 200 words

measures. "Give 5 cents." The vendor said, "ah, how long as 5 cents?" (1 cakes and 1 dollars)
article two: Street knowledge
street, big company's front door is putting the huge sound box, all kinds of music are woven together, makes the elephant cat and the dog in the fight.
article four: National Day Street knowledge
article three: Street knowledge
walked, I saw a very beautiful car filled with a lot of flowers and toys. I was curious and went over. At this time, a sister came over and asked: "little friends, what are you doing here?" I asked: "elder sister, you dress up so pretty, what to do?"" Sister said: "some people are going to get married!" "Oh, So that is what it is!"
said: "to 2 pieces of cake." Hawker said: "buy 1 pieces." I didn't expect him to say a hand without
I got home, I thought: get married? Married...... Oh, I know! So,louboutin pas cher, I quickly wrote a composition.
I suddenly know why he is smiling, he is the love of life.
night I finally could not resist, took 2 dollars to meet him, touch him. I went to his booth I
article one: Street knowledge
today is Wednesday, I have to write an essay. Don't know what to write. So,air max pas cher, I walked out of the house, to see what to write.
in the morning I passed his stall, he grinning.
Every big advertisement in
< p > today is the national day, the streets can be really busy! Selling ice sugar gourd, selling fruit, and sell all kinds of nice balloons. The most striking to the greatly small "gas Pavilion",spaccio hogan outlet, look carefully, turned out to be not worth mentioning "advertising company".
At noon I
< p > today, I was riding a bicycle is the way to go, suddenly saw a sell fish's uncle is a fashionable young lalacheche, I thought will not they will not have the thief. Sure enough,scarpe hogan outlet, I expected, the uncle shouted to seize him, my heart a horizontal,scarpe hogan outlet, the bicycle down, stopped the young.
in the noisy sound, there was a flash a roll of "big men", ha ha! Originally is only one person high balloon elephant! It looks big and fat, in fact fragile!
< p > uncle came up, I am filled with indignation, but he was pulled out a hundred pieces of money, said thanks to the young man to help him find the wallet, or he this month to sell fish income no... I suddenly feel the glory of the great humanity......
National Day is only once a year, but it is the mother of the motherland's birthday,sac goyard pas cher, I love the national day.
>
in my house is not far from the small street there is a strange street vendors. He was strange because a person through his stall, whether you buy his cake, he is always smiling. I thought he must be eager to make more money to smile it.
after his stall, he grinning.
Related Articles:

New year's composition 700 words

Jump rope composition

The moon to imagine writing 3

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
32#
发表于 2016-4-3 20:28:15 | 只看该作者

After the death of Zhang Chengze North Koreans are

,golden goose homme pas cher
because Zhang Chengze was executed, North Korea's official pointed out that one of his "crime" is on the appointment of Kim Jeong-eun as successor of the general assembly,gafas ray ban baratas, applauded not actively. Hence the recent North Korea held a series of commemorative 2 anniversary of the death of Kim Jong-il,cheap mac makeup outlet, the official asked the public to watch the correct posture,hogan outlet, to clap.
,hogan outle online, the person said,air max pas cher, "from above. 'clap and when sitting, do not skew sit,scarpe hogan outlet, casual clapping behavior is unforgivable' instructions,hogan sito ufficiale, children and residents to 'real' posture watch".
South Korean media said last week, Kim Jong-il died 2 anniversary,nike air max outlet, North Korean residents are required in each unit meeting room and family while watching live broadcast. The official stressed that "to the residents to correct posture in memory",scarpe hogan uomo, referring to the "somewhat disrespectful behavior will not forgive.".
Korean cijiangdao sources to the South Korean media said: "at the general assembly (Kim Jong-il) the memory of the time, most of organs in the conference room on the TV in the meeting. "
according to sources said that after the execution of Zhang Chengze, Kim Jong-il mourning into the nature of loyalty to Kim Jeong-eun determined,stylo mont blanc pas cher, with only "heads" belief life. "The expression of this meaning: if the opposition party and leader,hogan outlet online, even my uncle brothers did not forgive. So the temporary residents speak and act carefully. "
Related topics:

William Kate's visit to Canad

A foreigne

TVB batter

winning rate of 2 billion 9220 one ten thousandth of the history of the United States largest Powerball Lottery 13 evening, opened in anticipation of the nations, a total of three winners in Southern California, Florida and Tennessee, share this super bonus. As of 14 am, the three state super lucky winner's identity has not been exposed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
33#
发表于 2016-4-3 22:16:09 | 只看该作者

Dye the topic to write a composition

my turn, I told the girl said: "my sister, I would like a lotus, almost a pound on it!" Big sister to pick and choose the root, weigh weigh the, help me pick up a water Lingling lotus put on the scales, said: "a pound a little bit more, even if you a pound of well!" I want to see is not a pound on tiptoe a little bit. In any case I stand up, can not see, only the scale "look but eye". Big sister seems to see through my mind, squat down to the scales in front of my eyes. I see, it is more than a pound, I paid you back cross.
I have a thought Confidante for woe, woe to Confidante,hogan outlet, disastrous. Why do Confidante for disaster, this is just the idea, but if Confidante is not evil, and what is Confidante?
A:
one day, my mother gave me a glorious and arduous mission, went to the market to buy a lotus.
dye, dyed white seven frost, red dye, the man Zhu Shahua is everywhere.
>
< br   > the sun has become very lazy, lazy music, lazy lazy mood,air max 1 pas cher, beauty is not the, it is disappear in the light at the other end of the other side.
< p > dyeing, dyed white silent tears Yan, Li sword sharp ice ground fangruo, piercing the light on the other side of the shadow, the shadow is light pull very long very long, I do not know who tears cemented memories, is reflecting prisms in the deep end of the pool.
I went to the vegetable market, where around a long time did not find a big sister (she was the only one in the market to sell lotus). Suddenly, I found that there was a stall in front of people, I went to the East West channeling, very hard to squeeze out from the outside. My old sister is here. Big sister who is very smelly, but why are we all to buy it? The next long wait,hogan outlet, give me the answer. Original little girl selling vegetables not only fresh,air max 90 pas cher, affordable and big sister without electronic scales,golden goose saldi, the steelyard, let a person see that (some people love most in that article).
< p > dye and dyed red, originally uninteresting red turned pale, turned into ashes yellow, long years, flying all over the sky of dust cover in the depths of memory. Here is a brook, with sadness as water stream,hogan outlet, it will flow far away, has gone away.
in my house downstairs rental with a girl, twenty-one years old, living by selling lotus. She has a pair of water Lingling's eyes, who always with mud smell, make people avoid and far, although the body had gas bomb ", but her heart but like lotus as pure.
two: the silt but don't dye
is Confidante white, white is pure, but desolate desolate. The rain washed away, nothing Confidante.
green Confidante, green is full of sorrow, but fleeting. The mighty sins, was buried in the sand under the desolate.
is Confidante blue, blue is quiet, worried, but cool. Inadvertently, pouring down the green space, as deep as sea.
Confidante dust is passing on the other side, the other end of the light.
Related Articles:

One of the

My father composition 350 words

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
34#
发表于 2016-4-4 02:54:54 | 只看该作者

I made a dream.

< p > the night I had a dream, dreamed that I buy lottery tickets in a million, I put all the money donated to today to see the TV in the poor, because of my donation, kids have food to eat, dress neatly, I in rural areas is still built a school, all the kids can school, everywhere is the voice of song and laughter..
two: I had a dream
"jingle bell", I woke up,tn pas cher, it was a dream!
to Qinghai Lake, we first buy a ticket,tn pas cher, the ticket is very expensive to be more than a hundred but a lot of people. First we went to the beach, the beach people very much I was wearing Tibetan doll clothes riding a yak took a few pieces of phase, and her mother wearing Tibetan clothes according to the a phase, according to finished down when yak move to my mother and I jumped, according to finished I was by the side of the Beach picked up a few good-looking stone the home as a memento!
< p > after a while I dream Jia fan, Zhang Chenxue and I go to willow lake scene, and I Jia Fanzhang Chen Xuexian sat meniscus speed, Zhang Chenxue scared to did not dare to sit, had to Jia and I who sit, we played playing suddenly fly to the sky, we become a bird, fly in the sky freely, we fly fly like a fly to the rainbow, rainbow sister said you are good, welcome you to the rainbow world, we played together very happy, suddenly my mother told me to get up, originally this is a dream!
"jingle bell", seven, "Oh, was late for school again, how to do?" As I was in hurry, my mother took out a pair of shoes, said: "this is the rocket shoes, put on. Just click on the heel of the shoe, you will go, speed and speed of light is similar, you will not be late again." I'm skeptical,hogan roma online, put on "rocket shoes
< p > yesterday night I dreamed of a dream is this: today we went to Qinghai Lake to the way I see the cattle and sheep, I rode the bull lead the sheep,scarpe hogan online, fast to the Qinghai lake when I saw the blue Hu is very nice and I took some photos.
one: I had a dream
little friend you have such a dream!
< p > today, I from the television see news about a poor village, said in a remote rural areas, home to many of the poor, many children lived a poor house, summer no shade, not rain,louboutin pas cher, also do not have enough to eat, every day on go out fishing, firewood for a living,ugg soldes, because it is far away from the school, there is no condition to go to school. really pathetic。
three: I had a dream
, after all, is only a dream. My little friends have not been helped by my real help. They are still in the poor.
in the morning, I was criticized for being late. After school, homework done, go to bed on a lie, not for a while, fell asleep.
"go quietly to the school. Hey speed is very fast, a moment, I went to the school. Into the classroom just want to my classmates will my new shoes, just found bag didn't take, all of a sudden, the class bell think. Related Articles:

Learn to swim

Feeling love composition 600 words

There are 500 words in the wo

woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
35#
发表于 2016-4-4 02:58:10 | 只看该作者

I am a mosquito.

I am a small mosquito, I also have the feeling, we animals have lost their homes human no matter, why we take back to belong to own thing we are the thief? Human and animal only one sentence to describe: "this is the same root, fried He Taiji." Mother earth,hogan roma online, where are you? Come and get justice for us!
perhaps you would think why I want to catch a like "rats - everyone shouting" mosquitoes. The answer is: do mosquito also has a lot of benefits ah! If I were a mosquito, the first thing I would do would be to call all the mosquitoes in the world, to revenge those who have offended me. I can't wait to suck up all their blood and let them know.
I've been to the human dance, and I'm sick of the noise. People hate me,chaussure nike tn, just because I have bacteria? Obviously not, because people kiss one hundred dollar bills, more than I do!
why should humans as the earth's most advanced animals, we are the earth's mother's child. Each creature on earth should have a seat, but the human world is clearly the bandit! I am the representative, and my words are the words of the whole biosphere!
if one day, God give me a precious opportunity, let me choose to become an animal, I will choose mosquito. If one day I can be a character, that's a good thing!
"buzz." I am a mosquito, I was born to human being reviled. I'm free, I'm not doing anything illegal, but people like the police, all day arrest me. I really injustice ah, human littering, indiscriminate felling of trees, damage to the environment, finally eventually harm to others,hogan sito ufficiale, God has eyes, let the human suffering from various diseases. Can human even blame me, said I brought the bacteria,golden goose scarpe, I bidouehaiyuan.
Article 1: I am a mosquito
two: if I were a mosquito
I met the goddess of desire, she realized my wish. I am a man, I can take a gun from the animal to the human body; I am a man, I can revenge for Pete; I am a man, I can destroy the human. However, I am still a mosquito, a human hate mosquitoes. All animals are very timid, only I will accuse the human evil, the human being eager to destroy me, only because I knew their evil! "Give up, only to become human would be contaminated by yourself." The goddess of desire said to me, so I was a little mosquito.
I made friends in the forest. It's an elephant called Peter, and we both had a good time. One day, the trees in the forest are decreasing, the birds are all homeless, and the sand storm is coming. I saw with my own eyes that man had cut off the beautiful horn of the deer, and saw a man kill the living little monkey,hogan scarpe, and he saw the man with the gun and the king of the forest. My best friend Pete, being cut off ivory, elephant, eaten by humans. I am very sad, meat eating animals eat meat is to survive,scarpe hogan outlet, human beings are for what? I want to be a man! Only real human beings can fight against humanity. Related Articles:

Five grade

High school summer vacation essay 800 words

Obama speech.

nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
36#
发表于 2016-4-4 08:05:44 | 只看该作者

Swimming fun composition 600 words

< p > I swam to the mother, is with her laughing, dad like Howard the duck,tn requin pas cher, to seize my feet, make me a 180&deg; turn. Fortunately, I quickly, to avoid drink a few saliva.
swimming looks good, in fact, try You'll see. is how not easy. To see my swimming experience!
< p > in my good intentions, carrot and stick to convince, father finally agreed to take me go swimming and I all the way happy trot to the swimming pool, though I am tired out of breath, sweating, can I still has the fastest speed for a good swim trunks, wearing goggles, a dive in the water.
second days, when I happily went to the swimming pool, can not help but be surprised: the day na! The water in this pool is the deepest place. It's not over my neck! But I still have a hard head down the first road: "novice" road. Fortunately, the water here is not shallow, only to my stomach center. Coach came over and said: "you are new here, to lay the foundation for the first. First learn to learn "gone with the wind"!" He used a mop handle, thrown into the water. We were so scared that we all thought the coach was going to hit us with this. The coach told us five people pulling the handle, he took the children ahead forward. It is fast > coach.
is a hot summer,air jordan pas cher, the sun is burning hot, make people feel that they are the steamer steamed stuffed bun. I hate not covered a bathtub, begged aunt let me learn to swim. Old aunt smiled and agreed.
swimming is a beautiful beautiful thing ah,chaussure jordan pas cher!
has previously based on the water, I can swim smoothly for a long time, although the speed is not fast, but in my heart there is a sense of pride. With Dad,nike tn pas cher, the deep swimming has five fear. Me look like a duck in water swim. After all Kung Fu Co., air to water choking throat me hugged daddy's neck, temporarily didn't return to God my father was pulled into the water, I saw a big joke, came a "hastily", the first drill into the water toward the far swim.
swimming fun composition 600 words: swimming fun
swimming fun two composition 600 words: swimming fun
< p > gradually down the dark sky, mom and dad and in urging me to go home, my boundless, in order to avoid the sight of mom and dad. I took a deep breath, hold the handrail, had been squatting in the bottom of the pool, after all, vital capacity is limited,ugg soldes, and after a while, I couldn't help, had to have been "the eyepiece of ear trend" drilled surface of the water, oh, they have not found. Not just a coincidence, or dad "piercing eyes", a ventilation, unfortunately saw his father and I had obediently followed his father to the locker room.
The
activity in an afternoon, I was tired, I hurried back home, eat a few meals, they lie on the bed to sleep snoring.
the sun, like a raging fire in the burning hot weather makes people breathless. The cicadas on the tree a then a, one song finished and a new wave of momentum to sing,hogan outlet, although the song rich sense of rhythm, still let a person feel upset. Related Articles:

20 years l

On the choice of composition 800 words

You are in my heart what composition

[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
37#
发表于 2016-4-4 13:55:08 | 只看该作者

About 800 words to insist on writing

two: you must learn to stick to
, my father took me to climb the mountain, halfway, I was tired, the sweat runs down like raindrops. I asked the father, why my father and I like tired can also continue to climb the sweat runs down like raindrops,? The father said, because if this moment you persist, then when you get to the top of the hill, you will see that you stand for beauty. I insist on not understand, only know if you insist,nike air max pas cher, even if you win. >
< p > in the winter, the beauty of the monoplane wing angel let me know these, also let me know the way of their choice, even kneeling, also want to keep walking.
I'll always remember
winter, day is heavy, with a melancholy low dark grey. Hold your head up, eyes closed in the face of the cold wind blowing, light frowning hands clenched into a fist,tn requin pas cher, the palm of the hand that piece of paper become extremely fold. Open again seeing the snow and the wind down so I could feel the cold of winter. When I felt the tears will fill my eyes, I see a color with snow and falling. I gently caught it, dingshen one turned out to be a butterfly, it askew fall in my hands, a wing, it is so fragile, I do not understand, the slack season why it will appear? I asked softly to it: you and I have the same sad thing? Your wings are broken, do not covet to fly up to the sky last sentence I say to yourself or to butterfly. But it didn't seem to hear it in my hands kept flapping its wing.
went to the winter! I had to winter posted a desolate label, but the winter in my eyes the monoplane wing angel let me know even in winter, everything depression,nike tn pas cher, the color of a season of snow whipped soul also still bright!
A: keep walking
suddenly a gust of wind blew,scarpe hogan online, in my eyes, it is vulnerable to the wind flying and dancing in the air. Wind stopped, it is once again a heavy fall,hogan outlet, unable to looking up at the gloomy sky, day as if don't want to give it a tinge of hope, with clouds the sky cover tightly and its wings but still in effort flap with trembling. At that moment, I seemed to see through what it was thinking I was going to fly! Be sure to fly! Because I chose the sky, so even if it's the only one I want to fly to the sky! Once, two times, three times the failure has not been able to shake its faith. Finally, it flew up! Snow stop it to fly in the sky, bury it soul color clouds, watching the dancing in the air it,louboutin pas cher, I could not help but say angels with only one wing, thank you when it comes to here, I was shocked, I, in appreciation of what it? I would like to ask it, and then the rise of it has been higher.
< p > the snow stopped, the sun also dilute dilute through the clouds, the fly from the angel is plated with a layer of divine light, looked out of the monoplane wing angel, doubt in my eyes also seem to be sun shining snow melt, picked up already covered with a thin layer of snow in the papers and raising the head to the home to go to. Because I know that failure is not terrible, as long as the struggle unremittingly, will create a better life.
Related Articles:

The development of science and technology to do mo

Six grade writing Dad

A composit

mackage outlet[url=http://www.capservizi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
38#
发表于 2016-4-5 03:45:45 | 只看该作者

This is happiness composition 200 words

article one: This is happiness, this is happiness
< p > happy is very simple, like music, free to add a few notes form a catchy new songs, then feel myself like a composer, feel very happy, this is happy!
furniture should not be too luxurious as long as practical >
what is happiness, happiness is very simple, this is happiness.
to ask what is the true meaning of happiness, and perhaps this is the answer, for their loved one to die, nothing more than the world's most happy thing.
in the World War II era, how many people lost happiness, but how many people have destroyed the happiness of others. Now how many people cherish the happiness.
article two: This is happiness
weeks home school day: Sun Yanxin
happiness in the end what is it
article three: This is happiness
< p > on the eve of World War II, the family,tn pas cher, although the life is not rich, but very happy. However, the war disrupted the the family, husband forced to fight, in before leaving, his family was very reluctant to,hogan outlet, but could not disobey orders, fighting for the warriors than what are important. The husband is a warrior,scarpe hogan outlet, he used to be a general. Before in the battle,bottes ugg france, no recoil; because before he also did not have a wife and children, in the world also not have to miss what, so that he became the general of the army, but he did not expect to the future of the world nor peace for long. So with nostalgia to participate in World War II,goyard paris, Iwo Jima several times almost died, but they fled because of his wife's prayer. This is the true meaning of love. Finally the victory of the battle back to the home. However, the show in front of him all everything that he was surprised and sad, wife and children are dead. He was told that his wife was going to pray for him, and he ran to the church with his children, and when the bombs fell on the enemy planes, they did not escape. They were crushed under the church and died of suffocation. But he hasn't been sad, but he continues to live. Because he knew that his dead wife and children must be hoping that he would live well in the world.
< p > happy is the source of happiness, and happiness is summer in a fresh, bimodal, happiness is in the desert a eye solution heart thirsty spring, happiness is in wronged someone comforted herself, this is happiness. Happiness is the way, very simple...
happy I, I am very happy.
I thought the teacher said to us, the house is not too big, as long as it is comfortable to live in this is happiness.
what is the true meaning of happiness, it may be difficult to understand.
happy is very simple, like painting, random outline of a few pens, the formation of a new painting, at this time I feel like a painting,hogan outlet online, feel very happy, this is happy!
happy is very simple, like writing a composition, free to add a few good words to form a beautiful article, at this time I feel like a writer, feel very happy, this is happy! Related Articles:

My happiness composition 300 words

Go back to

200 words after the exam

ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
39#
发表于 2016-4-5 13:38:41 | 只看该作者

[color] baby arrangement recommended three 14304th

The analysis of
parity analysis: on stage out of even parity,mont blanc pas cher, this combination appeared 3 times in the past 30 period, its performance is not too awesome, the main advantage of continued concern even code;
,stylo mont blanc pas cher, a historical performance review:
morphological analysis: the period of group six, group three time up to now,hogan outlet online, the form has been empty for a week,hogan outlet, the very promising and lottery friends meet;
quasi kill twoAccording to the above two
14303 ranked three out of number: 078,golden goose uomo; parity format: even parity,tn requin pas cher; quality and format: crude,mont blanc stylos bille; value: 15,mont blanc meisterstuck stylo; span: 8,hogan outlet.
analysis: on the issue of crude, through careful study of the lottery data,scarpe hogan uomo, the next period value prime increase temperature, mass ratio of focus to consider 3-0.
,chaussure golden goose, the number of lottery number and characteristic analysis of phase 14304 betting scheme:
012 Road: 012 road Sanyushu in the previous round,hogan outlet, each number has unveiled the latest round of 0 number must be fortified actively grasp the prize opportunities;
14303 in a three span double liner and the tail of the
(source: color baby net)