主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
61#
发表于 2016-4-3 01:13:30 | 只看该作者

Half acre pond

< p > originally, it is a small pond, is a place where people fish, I do not know who is in the middle of the night and secretly to the dumping of garbage, overnight events, a pond, are filled to are more than a half, water diffuse out and drowned we a lot of seedlings, fish,hogan outlet, or just put raise soon, because refuse poison, poison. The pond was abandoned, we only know that check for a long time, did not catch the perpetrators, will settle a matter by leaving it unsettled. Poor is the pond,air max 90 pas cher, stinking over a summer, autumn. Until the winter temperatures down, just a lot of good.
< p > My nursery next to rely on a highway, a lotus pond, usually not very ordinary, but the lotus opened,hogan outlet online, is another kind of scene. Green lotus leaves, spreading leaves heart, there is always a little drops of water in the Yingying, the wind dancing, crystal beads, along with the leaves dancing and to change the shape, it is the feeling of smart. If you are in the morning sunlight, through the edge of the lotus pond is not only a pure color, but graceful lotus posture, will let you stop, quietly share,goyard prix, lotus light.
so it was common place, as long as I have free time,hogan outlet online, he will come to see the growth of. I am familiar with the lotus, early in the spring, familiar with. But there is not a similar friend in the side, but in recent years. The lotus of my life, and how this change, from the start, but has brought me happiness, but it is obviously. I love "
< p > lotus pond is not very big, only about half an acre. This is a small pond, irrigation water as a nursery, we have been lax, pond is very shallow, the water quality is not good, green duckweed is soaring very, sometimes some wild and miscellaneous fish cannot eat float the, we will herbicides, solve once covered the pond duckweed, let the water no longer black smelly, so pond in all, belong to the basic natural environment, there is no number of man-made traces, but, the lotus is a treasure of the biological, as long as her world suitable for her all her will, such as the old.
< p > lotus light dew vermilion flower is the most beautiful woman, graceful shadow, in the early morning mist, looming like, nostalgia and reverie. At the end of May, the appearance of the beginning of six, the weather is still relatively appropriate temperature, so, when the most beautiful lotus, it is at this time.
< p > we are lucky, the village no people to worry about this pond, also logical to become our special pond the. This is about half an acre pond, so many years are like. The water has been so much, there are always some water down the mountain, after our nursery ditch, to the bosom. I am a day in April, to the side of the pond to see seedlings, only to find the a piece of lotus leaf, has long been out of the, green in the tender leaves, or rolled up pointed leaves, that a corner of a year was dumped,scarpe hogan outlet, unexpectedly have many lotus top out of the water, a good vitality.
Related Articles:

Thinking about life

Far from the town

Ugly doll sky

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
parajumpers jas sale[url=http://www.dicodicton.co
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
62#
发表于 2016-4-3 03:28:10 | 只看该作者

Mo Jin Jin annual air flow

< p > has been like a philosopher's dictum: life only try, no philosophy; have been beloved or close to worship the western philosophers I began to fear and philosophy practical dialectic cognition. Faith seems to be starting to shake, but the University's quest for knowledge is founded on the full and complete.
< p > Boya period tweedle is beautiful, Guanglingsan pride and integrity is beautiful, who can to the campus of the Teana Nocturne a beautiful word? No one can afford to give plain; Jin, many times, in memory of the fuzzy yellow light in the dark. Have so a night, like a person with happy together that evening left desolate evil; then an autumn,christian louboutin pas cher, like watching every drop of rain shape and observation every piece of lotus leaf Ye Jin. Mo to be Jin Air Self I think I've fallen in love with leisurely themselves and not and hurriedly years; hurry and leisure does not require conflict is possible. University life, so I began to understand the thoughts, know how to have a happy moment to miss. There are many benefits point of care and love teacher in university.
Su Zizhan said: all of Go, although not to take a. But the river breeze, and the mountain of the moon, ear and sound, eyes meet and fineness,tn requin pas cher, take no ban, inexhaustible. I don't know what this is not the creator of endless gifts, but I understand that the warmth Nocturne, only Fetish played out.
University, usually make me laugh, cry to joy. Universities do not need to wait and run on the ground, do not need to be sad or melancholy. Each a happy and every hint of a smile to QiFengGuYu embellishment oh and refined; college success or, or failure, I began to like every time and university students together, to struggle together,air jordan pas cher, laughing together, together, to feel the culture of the deep implication of literature and fullness. The university often full of competition and try to fine color.
like the University of their own, like the school of the teachers and students of the clear and bright. Love a person with a light readings, not in interpersonal clean shore,air max pas cher, shared with fish, birds with sympathy. Whether in a hurry role flows to a corner of which,air max 1 pas cher, whether cheers and honey to which a church,louboutin pas cher, I am willing to free safely raises a head, taste the in late autumn, the smell of the sun and the occasional misty rainy. Osmanthus is how shy! September or the most sweet savour the moment; Jin and Joseph dance, flower and with according to, not far from a brightly lit night folk wind; melodious guzheng, and forget season twilight of the role of shallow sing, variable or constant between the eternal!
, time flies, time flies, happy or bitter, tears or joy, only in the trade-off between changed and unchanged.
University, has been the number of Chinese high school students moved into the dream. Back to the memory, sweat and tears are always at the same time will not be late. Sunny, blue sky, a moment, we dragged his exhausted body, thousand catties like weight, heavy moved into young pride and joy. Now love is no longer involved with naive fantasy and no reason or have reason to miss. Years of song hasty ringing fresh or the absurdity of the eardrum, quiet and tranquil sometimes vaguely, sometimes clear; haste and numbness, and visiting or both colder. Related Articles:

Single is beautiful

Love is the bear

Originally I want more

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
63#
发表于 2016-4-3 04:15:22 | 只看该作者

Spring rain composition 300 words

spring is a beautiful landscape painting, then famous painter also seems to draw out the picture of nature "paintings." Spring is a nameless girl,tn requin pas cher, silent, silent walk, let you did not feel the slightest clues. "
I am walking on the road, feeling the spring rain mother playing the beautiful music. I saw the rain in the bamboo,scarpe hogan outlet, bamboo leaves on a gently beating, especially in spirit. Falling rain sometimes straight, sometimes the wind drift, leaving the smoke, such as fog, such as yarn, such as silk shadows; splash Yuhua is like running notes on the strings, playing a beautiful melody rain still intermittent patter under, such as silk thread falling to the earth. Oh, that is the spring mother is wet with the fertile soil, gently wake up the sleeping grass doll. Grass dolls revived, stretch the body, green earth, green alive I returned home, a drop of rain fell in the my head. I'm not angry, because it is naughty brother rain in to play with me. The rain is very thin, very soft, like floating in the catkins in spring time.
< p > small river, rain fell into the water, float to the surface layers of corrugated, attracted a group of children, they use hands to catch the rain, ice, cool, extremely comfortable >
I love the four seasons, I love the spring, but I love the spring rain spring rain.
< p > school, the rain continued to fall, I have no umbrella shelter from the rain, also threw back his head, and rain fell on my face,air max 1 pas cher, cool, very comfortable, if you are to experience to ensure you will not stop said the word "cool".
< p > spring, spring girl can't wait to pull rain sister hand toward Earth, rain sister spit saliva, saliva immediately into the drops of rain, what spring has many wonderful? Let me tell you something.
rain, like a big miss the beautiful and elegant, elegant,hogan outlet, handsome, gentle.
rain,hogan sito ufficiale, 10 million silver floating down to heaven.
"I come softly, as I walk softly." This is the precious, beautiful and intoxicating spring.
< p > in the field, rain rushed to fall, in the fields of wheat seedlings greedily drinking water, from time to time, smacking his lips, the rain did not stop them, but to allow them to drink enough.
"good rain knows the season, when the spring is the occurrence of. With the wind into the night, run things silently." Really like "spring"
rain, like a naughty child,nike tn pas cher, until the farmers complain incessantly, water is not enough down.
said, spring rain, that is expensive, such as gold, like oil, ah!
article two: spring rain
article one: spring rain
like the fog like rain, fishes continuously lingering rain, moisten my heart.
rain is also like a kind-hearted philanthropist, who are most in need water, sent a timely rain.
article three: spring rain
I love you, spring rain.
rain, very beautiful; rain, rain, very cool, very precious.
Related Articles:

Gift middle school compositio

The Tomb Sweeping Festival

Happy color composition 700 w

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
canada goose outlet[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
64#
发表于 2016-4-3 22:01:53 | 只看该作者

About the composition of flowers

some students will osmanthus into his pocket and put some in his hand and placed it in some book leaves...... They want their own pockets, palms, books are full of sweet scented osmanthus fragrance.
this afternoon, the first class just finished, check the teacher walked into the classroom and said: "we went to see the sweet scented osmanthus!" Immediately, the students cheered.
then shook the sweet scented osmanthus osmanthus tree, like gold,scarpe hogan outlet, falling. We quickly put the sweet scented osmanthus pick up and put it in my hand, soft, as if he had just born small butterfly left his beloved mother.
on the composition of the three: enjoy the sweet scented osmanthus flowers
< p > "laurel month flagged, Tianxiang cloud gone with the wind" when I drove past the Guilin Park, car float a burst of sweet scented osmanthus fragrance, always let a person cannot help to slow down, deeply the inhalation of the taste, fragrance is refreshing. Very not easy to wait until the weekend, my family and I went to Guilin Park in the best of spirits enjoy the sweet scented osmanthus.
I do not know who is
We follow the
< p >, sweet scented osmanthus root is very thick, deeply tied under the earth, branches full of sweet scented osmanthus, like a lot of Yellow Pearl, some bud, some a small bone bud, there has been in full bloom. Smelling the fragrant osmanthus tree, refreshing,hogan outlet online, linger, as if the I all troubles are forgotten.
I like sweet scented osmanthus, more like nature!
check teacher came to school in the park, a faint fragrance gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind.
There is an environmental protection bureau below
into the park, the sweet scented osmanthus trees on a yellow, deep, shallow, bright, dark, more difficult to describe. I'm afraid even the artist can not describe so much yellow! Kim, orange color, delicate and charming and beautiful, rich aroma; Osmanthus fragrans, the flower is yellowish white,scarpe hogan outlet, clear appearance elegant, "snow around minus yellow" said; Tan Kwai, the flower is red, people praise the "single flower leaves, Fairview phase overlapping".
on the composition of the two: enjoy the sweet scented osmanthus flowers
can be heard osmanthus osmanthus Osmanthus (sugar), can wash bath, can also be stuffed with sweet scented osmanthus wine. Osmanthus princess to our life really brought a lot of happiness!
not only sweet scented osmanthus fragrance is a natural herb gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind. Obtained by distillation of the sweet scented osmanthus "sweet scented osmanthus dew", with the effect of Shugan Qi, spleen appetizer, can cure bad breath, dry throat disease is classy drinks. Sweet scented osmanthus can also be >
on the composition of flowers: enjoy the sweet scented osmanthus
use more sweet scented osmanthus! You can do the sweet scented osmanthus cake, sweet scented osmanthus wine, also can eat fried rice cake! My father often Soybean Milk which put some sweet scented osmanthus, very fragrant oh.
house, there is a tall tree in the courtyard of Osmanthus it. One afternoon, my father took me to enjoy the sweet scented osmanthus. Just approached the osmanthus tree, there is a strong smell. The sweet scented osmanthus as a shy little girl,louboutin soldes, secretive, hiding. Some have. Some in the canopy,goyard soldes, as if to say: I stand tall! There are hidden in the leaves,air max 90 pas cher, as if in and we play hide and seek. Related Articles:

Write tag

The great book cell

Goose comp

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
65#
发表于 2016-4-4 03:10:40 | 只看该作者

Ice and snow big world composition 700 words

ice castle, like the ancient palace of magnificent, majestic. Dad said this castle is a replica of the Mount Wutai Temple Tayuan design, a full seventy or eighty meters high. Outside it is a layer of ice, which is hollow and filled with blue tubes, the top of a laser light, the night will emit a beam of eye-catching white light. The following is a square ice castle. A three or four meter high tower placed in a circle around the castle. In the outer is a layer upon layer. The steps to make all kinds of color lights at night,nike tn pas cher, lights flashing, very beautiful! Five or six meters high ice made of beer bottles, engraved with the "Harbin beer" several characters. The beer bottle, everyone will go to hug, feel the cool feeling. World ice and snow sculptures can be seen everywhere. A lovely ice doll, Shuanglongxizhu, peacock, twelve zodiac... Every piece of work is very refined, such as crystal clear.
ice and snow big world
ice and snow in the world there are a lot of ice games. Tire skiing, snowball fights, sled dogs, slide...... I think the most exciting and interesting is the ice slide. Ice slide is two hundred meters long,louboutin pas cher soldes, and a world of ice and snow park gates are combined into a whole, let first entered the park can directly experience the charm of the ice slide. Play the ice slide first climbed up the ice house,golden goose outlet, and then slide down. Made of ice slides than general slide, so more exciting. I gingerly climbed the ice house, looking down, my heart throbbing. Put your heart in fear,supra pas cher, and sit with your eyes closed. Then the "wind" slide down, it is called a fear, frightened eyes all dare not to open. Second times, third times is not so scared, can not help but will open their eyes to enjoy the beautiful scenery, the ear can hear the sound of rapid flow of air, whistling, whistling...... Can also see my father,louboutin soldes, my mother gave me a thumbs up in the following! Look tired, tired, to the restaurant to drink a cup of ice tea, taste a snack, eat a bowl of hot soup, it feels really cool!
ice and snow big world
< p > when I was a child. I really want to really want to go to the Harbin Ice and snow world in the winter vacation to play, because Harbin is famous "the Bard", I want to feel the cold of winter "the Bard", the second is because my father and mother in Harbin, Harbin Institute of Technology University, I would like to see mom and dad went to college. Last winter vacation, I finally got it.
in Harbin is the most characteristic of the world of ice and snow. There are a variety of ice and snow in the world >
ice and snow big world in Sun Island on the north shore of Songhua River. When it snows in winter, people can come to the world of snow and ice. In particular,scarpe hogan outlet, there are a lot of people in the south, foreigners also come to the world of ice and snow to watch the world of ice and snow strange scenery.
into the world's largest and most snow and ice landscape of the world, the first to feel very cold and very cold, but also feel very magical. Very beautiful ice resplendent with variegated coloration!
ice and snow big world is unique. If the winter to Harbin tourism, did not go to the ice and snow world play a circle, you can not come to Harbin.
Related Articles:

Story writing

Campus pla

First time cooking

prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
66#
发表于 2016-4-4 03:38:43 | 只看该作者

On Chengdu's English composition

Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province,chaussure tn pas cher, lies in the hinterland of the Chengdu Plain, in central Sichuan. Covering a total land area of 12400 square kilometers,golden goose uomo saldi, Chengdu has a jurisdiction of over 7 districts,tn rose pas cher, 4 cities and 8 counties. By the end of the population of Chengdu had 1999, reached million 10.036,chaussure louboutin pas cher, of which 3.30 million were urban residents. Chengdu enjoys a long history. 2500 years ago, Kaiming IX, king of ancient Shu in the Zhou Dynasty (11th century 256BC),hogan roma online, started to set up the capital in Chengdu. " A town was built in; this area in the first year and the capital in the second year,air max pas cher, so the ancestor named the city as Chengdu, which means to become a capital. Later on, Chengdu gradually became one of the most important c Enters of politics, economy and culture in China. It has been the capital for the feudal dynasties five times and twice for the peasant themselves regimes known as Dashu and Daxi. as early as in the Han Dynasty (206BC-220AD) >
on Chengdu's English composition 1: about Chengdu (English)
Related Articles:

Cypress composition 550 words

Laughter o

Guardian d

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
67#
发表于 2016-4-4 08:01:43 | 只看该作者

Tomb Sweeping Day 50 words

Tomb Sweeping Day 50 words three words:
< p > of the Ching Ming Festival, we have been to many places, because it's too hot, I stay in the car, but sometimes I go out to play, along the way will see green grass, glowing red tomatoes...... There are a lot of things. Anyway, it was a beautiful tomb sweeping day!
Ching Ming Festival is one of the twenty-four solar terms. To Tomb-sweeping Day rising temperatures,hogan olympia outlet, rainfall increased, it is a good time to spring. In addition to the custom Qingming grave, and outing, swing, playing polo Liu inserted, kites and other activities.
Tomb Sweeping Day 50 words four words:
Tomb Sweeping Day 50 words six words:
Tomb Sweeping day writing 50 words one:
Tomb Sweeping Day 50 words five words:
Tomb-sweeping Day online offerings martyrs such as the title,chaussure tn pas cher, in response to the call of the school Tomb-sweeping Day online offerings martyrs. In today's society to advocate environmentally friendly low carbon, the move can not be said to be a very meaningful event.
Tomb Sweeping Day 50 words two words:
today, mom and Dad took me to the grave. The mountain is so high that I can barely climb it. It began to drizzle in the sky,air max pas cher, we worship the incense, put off firecrackers scared I quickly put the ear block. I slowly walked down the mountain. On my way home,tn requin pas cher, I feel very heavy.
< p > unforgettable Festival today is April 5,goyard prix, is the annual Ching Ming Festival, mom and dad with I go home in Zhejiang grave, this is my most memorable day.
the morning of April 4th, I saw the door was stuck with peach and willow. I asked grandpa: "why to insert peach and willow?" Grandpa said: "because today is Tomb Sweeping Day, beginning today, the weather is warm and the sleep of the small animals have regained consciousness." Grandpa also said that a year's plan is to spring, is a good time for us to learn,louboutin pas cher, so we must be good to learn. Related Articles:

Family fun composition 600 wo

Accidental composition

woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
68#
发表于 2016-4-4 08:09:27 | 只看该作者

What's behind the composition

smoke in the room is very thick thick, on the table has been dusty old, bed sheets have not been washed......
< p > he squeezed the letter, stood up, shook the body of dust and hard to put the paper into the trash can, forcibly opened the curtains, out of the window, sunny,hogan roma outlet, he opened the window, the fresh air let him feel relaxed, his legs closed, my mind flashed a sentence: the A to jilt behind.
< p > Room with no lights, only Liao Liao broken lamp, faint light reluctantly illuminate the entire room,nike tn pas cher, corner reed that people has long been out, he reluctantly crouching in the corner of the dissatisfaction with the spider web,hogan sito ufficiale, a supported joint smoking a cigarette.
school, then the snow still has been, since a few days ago have been in the snow, so in.
< p > filed papers, starting from his school lectures, this is the school among the whole Mao, when he with a smile toward the students show their own style, school number down a words make him embarrassed and ridicule. "I'm sorry, your paper is not the most outstanding school and better than your classmates." He on the spot the earthquake live, he frantically ran to the station to the judges and Taiwan ran when, that is full of wrinkles face beard symbolic knowledge source of Professor struggling to stand up against the boy patted him on the shoulder and told him: "your paper with too many professional terminology, the article did not result in life, so your composition and not the best..."
< p > he returned home, hiding in the room a hide is 2 months, when he closed to shut itself down. A letter made him quiver letter let him understand the truth,hogan outlet online, the letter says: put the past behind you! The past has passed,hogan outlet online, and you are going to meet the next minute of your future, do not just stay in place, to look into the distance, rest assured that the rainbow is the most beautiful in front of.
< p > for a closer look. He has original thinner than, originally the full sunshine boy missing, leave the overgrown beard residue and covered with thin wrinkles man, a full two months. He's never been out of a room, hungry to eat bread, thirsty to drink water, he can only once again anti complex gnawing his paper, in the end is what than others the, what difference it? The professor just let me modify, but didn't tell me what is the point of weakness, really bad......
two: the failure behind
as mentioned in the letter, the past behind, away from you, and you are to meet your future, not only in the eyes of a scene.
"efforts may not succeed, not to fail." This is my teacher often told us a word. I always remember this sentence, because this sentence is very important for their life on the road.
remember, put the past behind......
< p > remember last winter, when the weather is close to the dark, we stay in the classroom, out of the window, suddenly it began to snow,tn rose pas cher, and soon, the ground is paved the covered with a thick layer of snow, the mapping of the outside is very white.
A: to put the past behind Related Articles:

Swim Tianm

Three grade essay applause

New plan f

mackage outlet[url=http://www.capservizi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
69#
发表于 2016-4-4 08:15:43 | 只看该作者

The next school 100 words

in the future, there are robots for our service, there is a flying motorcycle to send us to school, there can be automatically made things you want,chaussure louboutin pas cher, there are plenty of lunch, there are accommodation to move the house.
article two: the future of school composition 100 words
the future of the school in the end what is it?
chapter one: the future of the school 100 word composition
I want to let the house fly to the sky, with a 18000 meter long ladder to the top. However, you do not have to worry, it will not let you climb a few days and a few nights, as long as one minute will be able to go up. Below, I introduce the house, was on the top floor of the building is the playground, around the playground with blankets, it can not allow students to fall from the roof, while jumping bed play. Students can play in class, you can also learn knowledge, use can be a big. I hope the future school will be like this.
I want to study hard, grow up to design such a school.
if you study well, you can get points, so you can get what you want
< p > I is a fantasy of love children, grew up to let the car flying in the sky, so long a pair of wings and a tail,hogan outlet, also want to let the tree to speak, let us not felling of trees...
future science is really advanced ah!
in such a school life and learning, I do not know how many times better than the ordinary school!
my future campus is beautiful! The arrangement of the homework is good, we write every day in the campus, each student is very correct, no one is not correct.
what will the school be like in the future? I carefully after much deliberation, and finally thought of, I think: now the little friends if not careful his head against the wall,hogan outlet, a large bag, so future wall should be soft, now our chairs are bad, so we want to be a good chair, if our campus more beautiful, we can more good learning. Every day, grow up to become a person useful to the country!
five: the future of the school 100
it is a very big school, has the classroom, the playground, the dining room,air max 90 pas cher, the intelligent rest room, the function room.
article three: the future of the school 100 words
everyone loves to learn,scarpe hogan uomo. We learn >
Article Six: the future of the school word
article four: primary school students writing school
my future campus, without endorsement package, there is a computer in the classroom, the computer has a school of all content, but also can play the game, but only one day to play 1 hours,bottes ugg france, and can only play.
< br   > the benefits of it is, on the edge of the playground, next to the classroom is ventricular function, function room is next to the intelligent room, the room is twenty intelligent service robot, you want to need what just ring can be of service to you.
in the future of the school there is an automatic restaurant in which you want to eat what you can eat.
Related Articles:

When what comes to the composition 400 words

On the pear

Grass comp

hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
70#
发表于 2016-4-4 14:27:08 | 只看该作者

An unforgettable New Year's Day

New Year's day teacher has three programs, which I like most is to step on the balloon. Its rule is the language group teacher and math group teacher competition, each teacher's legs tied four balloons, two rounds, the end of the second round, which group of balloons which group will win.
2011 years of new year's Day is approaching, our family all smiling,nike tn pas cher, some on the face are filtered through the small dimple, some excitement in dance, and sing happy extremely.
because we go to school diabolo very late, so missed the first round. I see, math balloon depleted, but Zhang language group of the balloon but did not break a, I think, must be the extraordinary balloon, outstanding Chinese group to support. "Du --" second authority started I have been watching a person's every act and every move, to know who that is? Ha ha, she is ---- my mother and language teacher and my teacher in charge. My mother's legs and three balloons,golden goose outlet, saw the Xu Ruiping teacher through people pile of mom and straight flushes, Mom look seem nervous and didn't get a chance to run,golden goose outlet, Mr. Xu entangled, to see two of them entanglement,christian louboutin pas cher, Xu teacher to cling to the mother's arms,nike tn requin soldes, my mom grabbed her arm, Xu teacher's leg tripping mom's legs, trying to get my mom's balloon broken foot, but mother has smart flash. Tigers have nap time, I do not know how, Xu teacher "popping" about a broken foot mom of two balloons, my heart like hides a small rabbit like "Tongtong" straight jump, I thought, no matter how good should also leave a life root, "Du", and the second time together over, Director Zhao announced the Chinese group will win. "Oh yeah," what the sound is, and not good, are for the Chinese group congratulations.
< p > began posing the, we first use an orange do the mouse's head, take a grain of watermelon seeds mouse eyes, then with watermelon skin do the rat body, then the orange skin tear a little as the rats' feet. Finally,, we used Satsuma made its tail. A little mouse on the well. We want to began to put words, because only Satsuma still left a lot, so we decided to Satsuma to lay the WordArt. Fruit platter is finally ready, looking at the shape of non like little mouse, with the crooked art word, even if not doing a good job of >
chapter one: memorable New Year's day
New Year's Day is coming, the school teachers will have an interesting program. Also this year is no exception, this year's new year's Day program is also fun to retrofit. Below, and listen to me slowly way:
two: memorable New Year's day
my sister and I think a little game. Start the game, have wash the fruit, some cut fruit, some design platter modelling my task is to design platter modelling, three of us after repeated discussion decided assumed the shape of a mouse and above in place on celebrate the words, 2011.
the game is fun, although every year, but still feel fun,. Although the end of the show, but the fifteen activities guess lantern riddles is coming,hogan outlet online, let's get ready. Related Articles:

Write a co

On paper c

On New Year's Day

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复