好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 10:38:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
写文章,为挣钱,谁说的
  上次我说有九块九包邮网 学生多少人能把我的2015部队召回退伍老兵文章看完,然后就有淘宝秒杀软件下载人问了小孩穿衣搭配图片:看完能挣钱吗?你写了穿衣搭配胡佳茜那么久的车墩影视基地开放时间文章挣钱了吗?说实话我特别不喜欢这样的赵薇新片主演名单已定人,比如:遇到东喜欢说西,遇到西喜欢说东!我曾把认为有农女小包子养成记 19楼理的角膜移植反驳理解为逆反思维,这样我会对自己思考。把无理的伊能静秦昊大婚反驳自然就理解为钻牛角尖,不予理会。
  现在北京东方君悦大酒店说到写文章和看文章,同样也遇到了反驳,其实我都习以为常了。因为每天都有疯抢九块九很多人提这样的小沈阳遭遇车祸身亡问题,试问一个写了近300篇文章的人,难道还把一个90後经常遇到的问题写不出来吗?
  我今天的标题是彩礼超过8万《写文章,为挣钱,谁说的》,却没有写成《写文章,能挣钱,谁说的》。那么结论来了,写文章是坐公交车肯定能挣钱的,只是你不会!就好比大家会说做微商能挣钱?对啊,你微信一共才几十号人,请问你挣谁的钱?还比如大家会说做金融肯定能挣钱,那么我再请问,为什么你不会去做?因为你不会,你不懂。
  写文章并不是为了挣钱,这在聚划算纳纹我身边写完半年文章的朋友当中所有人的总结。那么写文章怎么挣钱呢?我现在跟90後的你也说道说道。
  当然这一切都要看你文章的类型,我只是简要明说一下:首先是连载小说,我曾在各大网站把我的文章写成连载的类型,这样的类型,一般是前几十章节是免费的,后续自然就是付费的。一个章节平均下来在几分钱到几毛钱之间,这样类型的文章可以是任何题材,虚构幻想,不需要经验的文章。
  之后一种属于经验类型的,也可以说是技巧。就好比我们所学习的网络知识,把网络上的一些知识点,技巧整理成文章,然后通过买卖交给那些所需要学习的人。
  最后也就是全职:编辑。在我刚毕业那会确实让我对编辑产生了一个不好的概念,因为我也做过一个月的编辑。写的是一些关于医疗类型的文章,结果全部都是复制粘贴,修改一下而已,这在网络上叫做伪原创。
  那么真正挣钱的也可以叫做写手,而写手大部分都是自费的,如果没有得到开发依然是挣不到钱的。那么我为什么说写手挣钱呢?因为可以制造舆论,而这个舆论是有很多八卦粉丝去传播的。
  大家有一个很不好的思想,那就是自己不了解,就认为那是高大上的。很多人认为文章在网站上,在杂志上,甚至是出书就是挣钱了,其实并不是这样的,这就是我上面所说的大部分是自费的。
  所以不难肯定,写文章是能挣钱的,只是你不会,一切的事物落在了你不会身上,那自然也就都是做无用功。
  相信每一个日常写文章的人,比如我所了解的千字文,百字会,我相信里面的人都不是为了挣钱才去写文章的。大家只是在记录,或者说督促自己去完成一件事的态度和决心罢了。写文章,为挣钱,谁说的?我想就是看文章的你。
  文 实名倪涛,QQ:823838548!本人第278篇文章,文章是否用心,读者一看便知!欢迎分享转载,让更多的90後知道我们!
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

奶奶的端午

口红,书

冷风残月一夜烛

缱绻的歌声,温热你冻凉的心

【共筑绿色梦】谁之过
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 06:30:15 | 只看该作者

_137 Weijie

Looks like the father is cooked,golden goose outlet, but pity on him body of expensive clothes, if don't see wrong, this should is a famous designer Vincent won launched the latest spring collection, single to thousands of dollars. "How I see, you are not a little surprise!" The man's voice with the chenguai. If the usual forty year old man with such a voice, will make people goose bumps. However, from the eyes of the man's mouth,hogan outlet, but it seems like a natural. He casually: "I have to see you in the newspaper Paris news. When you come to Paris will not bother me? It's really the sun to hit the West." The man smiled and touched his nose, as if it was a secret. He glanced at it curiously looked at his little mind you. "It looks like you have a new apprentice?" This girl, just just hit him on the road that one, right? Did not even apologize, confused to this point and she seems. But after he knew she was a disciple, there is a glimmer of understanding. When he was at his father's study, this is also a day to run it rampaged in Paris. Small Yau smiled and reached out hastily: "Hello, my name is Ji Xiaoyou!" The man smiled, shook her hand: "Wen Chuofei. I am your brother!" His warm hands, let the small Yau temporary daze. Curious, opposite this man, it is not strange. Old gentleman in the Bu Dui back to sneer at a sound: "Wow, I can have no so big face, detract from the fact that the designers, how can is my apprentice! How, and how long will it take to stay in Paris?" Temperature Chuofei punching a small Yau grimaced,golden goose saldi, turn in the past has been the collapse of the expression: "Alas, you how is this temper, the elderly do not so harsh, shortened oh,hogan sito ufficiale......" Voice did not fall, you only feel that there was a flash of small. A pair of scissors gleaming straight at temperature were to fly. She was scared to her mouth. Finished, to human life, father wanjiebubao -- however temperature Chuofei is only a slight a sideways, hide to open, face is a pair of flattering look, as if it were they used to play old tricks. He was cold to hum a, he casually patted the dust, stood up in the room and walked around. "The day after tomorrow, we are going back to China. The new design was sold to Ing, and you know I've always had a close eye on sales." Eyes on the wall of the light green small dress, suddenly burst into a huge light,scarpe hogan outlet. "Good......" He exclaimed, "I did not expect three years no see,hogan outlet online, you are a father." Not only will boldly use the whole piece of green, but also adopt the style of doll dress. He glanced at him: "this is the design of small yau." The voice is unhappy, like a wronged child. Small Yau immediately has no language, the master is really a mold carved out of character, clearly tired of the age, but also to stare blankly old cucumber green paint brush, Zhuangnen! "Back to China, which will go to the city?" Small Yau casually asked. The temperature Chuofei now?Related Articles:

The most worthwhile reading o

I wish you a happy _165

scarpe hogan outlet

Three all night, do not line up, with a team of fellow indignation to secretly told him, originally, tight, is also better to have a station traffickers row to the, them cheap to hire more workers, always grab in the front. Later I heard that Zhiguang dad explained the whole story, offended that you like this do not come for no.. A lot of old patient, come back to the hospital, the doctor does not Wei told them to queue up for a number, let them find him directly to the ward.
burberry outlet borse[url=http://www.rollr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复