好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 09:50:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
["prime" word]
how to say this "word" word? If that lived a clean life, a person dressed in simple words, it is a bit vulgar. In my eyes, the word is far from so monotonous meaning, and with elegant slightest word, perhaps, should not is such.
< p &gt,hogan outlet; a lot of things, old will change a little like,hogan roma outlet, a little taste, but precipitation is another more and more elegant breath.
< p > remember yesterday, and play in the home of a friend talked about "element" word, she and I said, she likes to "prime" is clean, graceful little things. I say, for example? She told me that her last year in Jingdezhen Yao village, the appreciation of ceramic accidentally took a fancy to a very small and exquisite, graceful and dignified in the Tang Dynasty maid vase,converse all star. But because the first hand, not to bring it back, she is very sorry. She told me that the reason that is a pity because her that a small tea table, is the lack of such a plain feeling, but without losing elegance of things.
in fact,supra pas cher, speaking of the "old" I don't remember, when you see the word elegant,air jordan homme. Just gradually understand, "old", is a scenic spot in time, a mark, a life. It is just breath, so low, so tired and lonely, then the vicissitudes of life. Sometimes, I do not know is because of memories, so like to find the old, or said, because "old" word, and become a little sensitive, low, and perhaps, this "old" word, very deep it, always a bit interesting.
in addition to this explanation, "Su" word, I think, should do a thing I like. Even in one afternoon, alone, in the years of wind, a dream Petals drop and waters flow. lingering. Ear pillow is a once in with someone read the book, and now that he has not carefully to read it, but is used to put them in the ears, sometimes with a few pieces of tree leaves in while I was asleep and >
< p > remember the "prime" word, my brain is a woman's back, the woman, walking in the flowers of the Mo, wrap up the dressed in a floral vests, Io while a gentle tumbling hair, wind playfully tease. I just stood behind her, looking at it carefully, but still, far away, the wind blew me a ray of fragrance belonging to the hair. This feeling is "vegetarian", not with a little gorgeous, and does not have a trace of fireworks. It should be said, is her "Su", with a little waves, a little aura. In this way, the "prime" word, is not just good? That's the way I think.
< p > she said her that piece of small table is made of rattan, above the center of the seat is a square glass, if the the vase is placed in the and then inserted so two or three branches you like flowers, the whole looks,hogan outlet online, cool and seductive. And not a bit vulgar, a friend to see, you know that her taste special. I smiled. This is a friend of the heart "Su" word, does not require complex, requiring only a single, the occasional heart, in addition to see "element" outside, she also want to let people see her thought of that point.
Related Articles:

Watch the scenery of the shore

Graduation

You in the physical examination, know he got incurable disease, only three months to live; five days later, the doctor inform you that you have no disease misdiagnosis. I would like to ask: you these days in the face of death pressure, what will be the recognition of yourself? This realization is worth?
nike tn pas cher[url=http://www.gite-latour.fr]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复