好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-25 14:59:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
第一个和我打招呼的好朋友
  如果说安稳平定是白短裙黑丝袜高跟鞋每个人的剑网3颜老太时间生命最终存在最新淘宝秒杀器下载的一月工作时间模式,那那么长的安宰贤具惠善人生,为了穿衣搭配网气质避免太过无趣是越南请求云南开闸放水不是需要拼命折腾,掀起一点小浪潮,即使只是像洗衣机滚筒里转呀转那么转。年轻的黄金平安扣生命最朝气,最骄傲,最风光,最无所畏惧……
  初中。
  S是一个有穿衣搭配图片点男孩子样子的女孩晕倒司机送医女孩子,干净的青岛万象城车祸司机短发,双眼皮长睫毛。成绩中等。因为父母长期到外地打工,又怕她在小包子的热量青春期学坏,也考虑到家里的爷爷奶奶的身体,把她送进了一元秒杀手机县里的一所私立全封闭学校。
  开学的那一天她自己一个人背着一个大包,两手拎着搓衣板,脸盆和棉被,大包的拉链没有小包子终极火力视频完全拉上,半截衣架露在外面,爬了四层楼终于先到了寝室。私立学校比普通公立学校学费更贵管理更严格,来上的学生大多家里条件好,报道都有淘宝秒杀活动在哪里家长陪着,她显得有京东支付宝点突兀。
  而H,是寝室里第一个跟她打招呼的人,S记得当时她就坐在自己床位的上铺,两条腿自然垂下,还无聊的晃了晃,长头发甜甜的长相说了句“你住我下铺吗?”S看了她,有点愣住,H把手上的抹布递给她“我叫H,我的床铺整理好了,你~我帮你吧。”说着一股潇洒劲儿顺着小楼梯爬了下来。也许机遇和缘分都注定在那一刻,先入为主的成为最好的朋友,那是一种其他人来晚了怎么努力也挤不进去的关系。
  学校要求所有女生要把头发扎起来,刘海不能盖过眉毛。H觉得好麻烦,又喜欢赖床,每天多睡两分钟就害的头发来不及扎然后被生管老师拦住骂。后来H一咬牙,剪了个和S一样的短发,干净利落。
  学校并不大,操场是运动会跑个接力一个人都要跑个大半圈的那种。学校食堂没得挑,给你什么吃什么,学校说饮食均衡不能浪费,所以盘子里的全部要吃完,当然H经常帮S吃掉她讨厌的香菇,而S则会偷偷问生管老师还有没有多的鸡腿然后和H分享。
  南方的冬天是阴冷阴冷的冷,那样白色的世界带一点灰暗却比有太阳的晴天看起来顺眼多了。就是这样的冬天才会让人觉得那么靠近对吧。H笑的傻傻的说,“好喜欢听到别人说我们像同性恋,那就说明我们真的很要好很要好……”
  初尝友情的甜蜜,有着归属的小情怀。S体育很好,喜欢跑步,H则比较文静,喜欢散步。于是晚自习后的操场上总有,一个一圈一圈跑着,一个一圈一圈走着,她们都喜欢听学校广播放的歌,好像从学校的广播里放出来就有特殊的磁性一样,能让她们喜欢一首歌到无法自拔。然后在寝室熄灯前哼着歌走回去,手牵手,还必须要晃呀晃,那是心情好时的默契。
  你知道,男孩子气的女生都会有某种特殊的英雄情结。比如摔倒了磕破膝盖涂红药水时候一定要拿着棉签把好的皮肤也画上一点,这样看起来伤口更大,好像显得更勇敢。越是被压住越是想反弹。像早上晨练的时候,H就总是跟着跑跑着跑着就偷偷跑到旁边躲起来,等大家跑完最后一圈再插回队里。像学校不让带手机S就偷偷带然后被老师抓到没收急的哭了。
  然后H还把自己归类为英勇的好朋友硬着胆子去为她出头和老师吵架,结果S没事H倒被叫了家长H后来也哭了起来。拥抱着一起难过的时候,觉得这个世界都要崩塌,可是就是不知道哪里还有一点点力气可以支撑情难自已的自己继续倔强的坚持下去。
  诗人眼里的月亮和凡人其实没有不一样。那些面无表情的知了因为夏天而被赋予宁静的生命好像很厉害的样子,那些汹涌又温柔的海浪,不是在歌唱,是在唱歌。随行而自然,没有要表达任何喜怒哀乐。凄美的“悲泣到天明”只是一时代谢有点快然后自嗨了好久。我们记住的,往往是那个一起疯狂一起自以为是的人和快活时候的故事。好的坏的都是真实的因为信任而笃定。
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

【仲夏夜之梦】此刻所想

流泪也是一种幸福

午后小记

冬歌

桃花与狗
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 19:05:40 | 只看该作者

The bird's nest in the unit

took me a strange, how to swallow people run into the city? People come to the city to work, is the gold rush, dream, you come to town? The city is full of reinforced concrete building, is full of car exhaust, how can you survive? "Fish out of rain, gentle breeze, the swallows oblique", "into the swallow family Yanghua everywhere fly", swallow should be in the country cottage, in the Willow Pond mistake double Bentgrasses, stick to flying. "Flying swallow back when? Peach gaan dipped in water on ", much the country? The country has a quality suggestive of poetry or painting?
< p > can sigh return to sigh, but I always think that swallow choose we nesting wrong here, here is not the homes of ordinary people, we here is the unit is window of spiritual civilization construction, every day there are a lot of people out into come to visit, the swallow Primula or, hard-working and catch insects or, regardless of how good of a bird, is not suitable for here nesting. Unsightly bale, jabber bale, in shoulder flying swept them,scarpe hogan outlet, but which day it to fall to the dung in the audience, especially fall on the head of an important leader, I this small curator isn't to "prostrate"? I've asked the doorman old Liu tou pounded, old Liu tou drag has not beaten, for bird's nest to intercede, say in their country, the swallow who nest, who would thrive is elusive thing?. In the delay of old Liu tou, suddenly one day, the bird's nest along the mouth actually emerge a few mouth than the head of swallowling in starving. Endless life, the swallow has the to see two Yanzixianshi to breastfeed their next generation, I'm going to pound bird's nest heart, all of a sudden also bate,golden goose saldi, shaken. I know the swallow is migratory birds, to not beaten is not beaten strike, and the little swallow grew up, the weather is cool and not beaten its nest, it will be his family migrated to the south.
swallow is also the most rewarding bird. "Spring times Fangfei, Yan double eaves idle. Still the same old companion to the nest and fly around." This is a sentence in the Tang dynasty. The second year of a spring, the swallows both came, and the title of mud nest repair, twittering, flying over, chasing the past, hit.
deja vu. The spring breeze blows and the swallow and the consecutive three years, swallow in the museum lobby platform to nest and raise children.
< p > then thought the young to sing a song, I only then have the awakening, "swallow, wear beautiful clothes, annual spring here,scarpe hogan outlet, I asked the swallow why you come here, said the swallow, spring here is the most beautiful." Our museum courtyard, our city, of course, worthy of the most beautiful spring here". We have around two courtyards, two large front lawn, lush backyard miscellaneous tree flowers. Tracking the spring, who can not compare the swallow.
The
is really skilled craftsmen. Childhood in the country to watch the swallow nest,louboutin pas cher soldes, are in the beam, and smallpox in our museum platform is rootless trip,scarpe hogan outlet, supposedly not nesting, but two swallow pairs into on, fuchangfusui,air jordan pas cher, Shu ground flies, and swiftly fly back, busy, a mud a mouthful of mud, simply base out of the a belongs to their nests, and the nest base fine and strong, let a person see without sincerely exclamation.
Related Articles:

The Desert of Love

I have an appointment with the island.

Exhausted

I back seats in the BAB Nika Kingdom, Princess Olina will greet the up, a face of bitterness to me: "if you don't tell people a sound pingkong disappear, let people worry about, next time can not be the case." I from her eyes saw the splendor of a touch of very familiar, that is I often in Asian night. Plumage Meimu see, I naturally know what it means, the heart is not move.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-8 06:24:10 | 只看该作者

Grey coat slave _42

"Master goldfish eyes turned, disdain to hum a way:" you are a hammer, why should I answer you this question. "Hammer after the minions of explanation, we didn't know the meaning of now master dare export abusive sovereign, naturally some people to loyal to the table, I angry at chanting bold sword to jump many but a Lang, thought of in the heart. Yogoro sword soon,hogan outlet online, he did not see the obvious sword action, his sword had to master near. Master eye one bright,golden goose outlet, hand in hand will be a Lang's sword took over, followed by a stretch, hand to the front of the man, he stretched two claws with others a claw is not too big difference. Also thanks to a Lang quick response,supra pas cher, immediately one after the turn over, but the claws of a master has come. Just listen to the tearing sound, a Lang hide above can't hide away below and pants were to pull down the master. I watched a Lang white naked, smacking his lips quite a little schadenfreude. Wang Ye immediately hurried came off his robes and cover the blush of Ichiro, calm and steady face way: &quot,hogan olympia outlet;your superb martial arts, but Wushu owe to serve,scarpe hogan outlet, Ichiro and you blows defeated him Huayibujing, you why even the dignity of the human person together prostitute? "My heart sighs, talk with the master morality that is not yet he always want to cast pearls before swine, do what. Really master a confused face, looked up and thought for a moment, elongated face, said, "do you really want to with my contest. If you don't one can win me, entirely hang! "His hand stretched, strict Housekeeper will quickly a black iron stick in his hand tap,hogan outlet online. My heart secretly anxious, but also the family members only have a fight with the master Ren, about barely can hold a hundred strokes. The Duke to martial arts or than also Yu strong a little, but than benevolence also also almost, nail plate is not the master of the old devil opponent. Master is cold to hum a, hand stretched grabbed the basket beside the maid, his fingers of a bomb,golden goose scarpe, the petals like sword shot out. Suddenly, I saw between heaven and earth are the peach pear white mantianhuayu, Wangyeh dark tap dance Shuixiebutou stick. Master see his petals rain Wang Ye can actually stop down, were happy to jump up and down, flushed, from the bridge jumped down strange way: "hit your head! "And with a coin to shoot toward the king. Sovereign smoothly waved the bronze immediately knock to fly to go out, homeopathic firmly lodged in the palace of a feudal prince Zhumen, I look lively slave a scare, immediately disperse, lest infect other banks. "Hit you in the ass.! "Hit you on the head! &quot,hogan outlet online;Or hit your head! "Master around the prince flew in circles, can only see his fuzzy swimming figure, air filled the flower rain into sky coins. But those coins after Wang stick touched, might have been greater than before. A Lang did not know from where and to get a sword, a coins fly in front of him, he is angry very fiercely flick, coins a split for second. Strict housekeeper is with the small copper rod two dark when the chopsticks, a coin folder decentralization of his presence, I secretly in the heart a surprised, pour to have never thought a palace of a feudal prince strict housekeeper is such a master. .Related Articles:

And _345

Those things in the memory of childhood (three)

Wrong on the black boss _543

Lost in the distance, are zhichitianya. Red leaves, fat Ya thin, crazy talk, if I love, I love you, for the smile, if I can, but loneliness accompanied by a shadow of Acacia, writing a reincarnation of the legendary beauty, then gave me a grave security Naixin, I the nickname, leaving tombstone graves hung remember every Qingming, paper money, so leave silently. Frozen three thousand years of Yi Yan, frozen 5000 miss.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复