好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 04:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

Love never changes the composition

love will never change the composition of two: father never change
a chance to change my view. I in the drawer of the mother found a notebook, on the cover reads "growth record", curiosity prompted me to quickly open the notebook, the first page close to a photo - plump, full moon I, following a line of small print: wish baby daughter grow up healthy and happy. Obviously, this is my mom and dad to write,chaussure louboutin pas cher, which recorded the little drops of my growth, such as: Today Ya Xuan brush bowl, and today Ya Xuan elected monitor, and today Ya Hyun won the all-around award......
love never changes the composition one: love will never change
mom and dad to give me the number of love is countless, with their love, I grew up day by day.
memory of my father is very good to me
with mom and dad to my love, I grew up day by day.
< p > remember once I had a high fever in the hospital, the doctor said suspected encephalitis, mom and dad freaked out, mother always secretly to wipe tears, my father still strong, but also thin and pale many, after inspection. I just fever caused by inflammation of the tonsils, but mom and dad significantly eliminate a lot of thin, on the day I was in the hospital, mom and dad always accompany me, give me to buy delicious, coax me happy, I feel really sick, can let mom and dad always accompany me, care about me, actually so naive as to want to wear skirts in winter deliberately get sick,hogan outlet, now think about it, I really silly!
< p > I suddenly realize, finally understand father and mother to me why not favor the, they are to help me, let me grow up a child health, independence, and cannot always be the mother under the wings of birds, to do a soaring eagle!
< p > after I went to school,louboutin soldes, I found mom and Dad don't love me, always let my own socks wash, washing handkerchiefs, wash dishes, did not accompany me to write my homework, do not understand the problem to is not as before as patiently explained, they said most of the sentence is "hyperactivity brains nor to my story,golden goose mid star, old let myself to read a Book... I'm so sad, they don't love me anymore!
< p > when I was a child, mom and dad meticulous to take care of me, to I truly loved, to caress times, often give me buy delicious, fun, and I play together, play at night, I was in the story, a mother to sleep, in dreams often and Little Red Riding Hood, ash Gu Niang, beautiful faery and good friends together to sing, laugh together. At that time, I think I am the happiest child.
recently, CCTV broadcast a video, moved a lot of people: a slowly growing old father, has forgotten a lot of things, and even their own names. Once, son brought him to go to a restaurant, he saw left on the table two dumplings,hogan outlet, side grabbed crammed into a pocket, son indissolubles ask him what? He gave a faint back: "my son loves to eat, I want to bring him to eat!" Father will grow old,air max pas cher, he will forget a lot of. But he'll always remember, he loves you.
I grow up day by day, and with me is the love that mom and dad never change for me!
Related Articles:

By rain lyrical composition 400 words

Terrible Meng Zuowen

The inspiration of one thing

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复