主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 03:03:57 | 显示全部楼层

The _549 Huashan

Now there is no sign of Lu Ying's disappearance, or even death, but let Xie Xian Deyi resentment rushed to empty cavity. Things change, people are always so There's no telling. A day of chaos, let go the siege of Qi delegation casualties half. The retreating troops in three days after another camp. At that time we also know Lu Ying had disappeared the day in chaos, suddenly in an uproar. What's worse, some people have seen her in the number of arrows,converse pas cher, all over the body is red horse lost in confusion. Lu Ying's bodyguard was sent to fine bow troops so firmly pegged almost wiped out. Only as chikae Pingnan County Qing Wang and six survived, six king got seriously injured. Wang Liu was sent home, and Pingnan County Secretary has been on the battlefield to find the whereabouts of Lu Ying. This small. Beijing news reached the fastest about ten days, then came back about ten days. Don't know Beijing emperor, who will be how the wrath of: did not obey orders, unauthorized attack, resulting in million casualties, even compromise the future Prince of life and death is unknown, only mingmian on these counts is enough let Hou home the small Hou Ye end worrying, not to mention oriented to the Liuying as if the pro female affection. The emperor is clearly intended to Lu Yinglai meet her class and the arrangements are also here to this day laying, if Lu Yingzhen is this dead, Yan of the political situation, I am afraid that also experienced a storm. The Qi army seems to know this accounts for the Yan army a great bargain, blow after quickly returned to the green city, quiet a bit too much,air max 95 soldes. So Xu Yanwu and others to be able to continue to find near the canyon. The longer the time, the hope is more uncertain, a month later, this piece of land was almost Xu Yanwu et al to dig three feet, but no Liuying any news. "County Qing has not come back?&quot,air max tn pas cher; Xu Yanwu asked his men. Underlying low voice: "not yet. Surrounding villages and towns have been asked about three times, there is no news for the time being." She paused, with respect to the tone said: "his highness and general Lu Qing county is really a married couple very much in love." Xu Yanwu's heart sigh, looked at the face of regret: "you go,air max femme pas cher." "You don't have to persuade me." Their face expressionless said,tn requin pas cher, "I know the death of Lu Yingmei. Before I did not find her is not going back." Xu Yanwu on the current status of the Liuying and not too optimistic about the idea: did not find Liuying,hogan outlet, Qi and no news, not necessarily means that Lu Ying alive. On the battlefield, anything can happen. Just these words, she couldn't say to Zhao Zheyang. After a while, their eyes Yang thoughtful face: "maybe I find the right direction. Maybe Lu Ying was in the hands of the people?" Saying this, his head slightly biased partial, eyes become bright: "than the Liuying in life, or the people want, Caine?" Xu Yanwu's heart trembling: "Qing county mean, they want from the production method of Kennedy Lu general torture mouth?" So think about it,chaussure nike tn, if Lu Ying really in the hands of the people, in order to gain time, Qi does have reason to keep silence. Xu Yanwu is not a fool,louboutin soldes, all the possible cases in her.Related Articles:

The delicious mutton paomo hometown

Prince _10

My poetry,

Finally, waiting with a dream to heavy mature. Signature. Time flies, the seasons. I still remember the past, once you have. In fact, in the very early days and wanted to write down with you about an article, but until now it dropped the pen. Don't know why ever did not write, or not, or do not want to; or let it lie in the heart, or to make it in time with a long time passes slowly wake up, no sleep.
borse burberry outlet[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复