主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 20:14:43 | 显示全部楼层

Third day of the new semester intends to compositi

< p > spent a long summer vacation, ushered in a beautiful autumn,hogan outlet, in the autumn harvest season, the new term began. Now, I have a sixth grade primary school students, the new term is the key to our sixth grade year, especially for me, I will face greater challenges, but in my heart, I have already set a goal: optimistic, self-confident, self-improvement.
also, in the first two days I found that there are a lot of people than I work hard, seriously. There is a person in our class. She is not good at the beginning of the day. She is worse than me. But then she tried, and now it's in the middle. She is still unknown to the public to seriously study, she does not understand the sense of serious as we ask. Teacher you repeatedly asked me to learn from her, this time I realized that you are right, I have to learn from her. I have a lot of bad habits,golden goose outlet, pride is my biggest weakness,golden goose scarpe, I will change - in this semester. I will follow up, believe me.
three new semester intends to composition one: the new semester intends to
first, I decided to learn to give up. In the first two semesters, I often go to the Internet,chaussure nike tn, read novels, sleep, for the teacher assigned homework is not carefully completed. For these loss of time, I can not save, for the third day I must grasp. I want to learn to give up, give up, I also may lose a lot of things. But I am not afraid,tn requin pas cher, give up will make me more serious point. Those things later to do the same, why should it now? I said to myself.
< p > in the face of the new semester, my feeling is not like before that simple, but a kind of say a taste, on the one hand full irresolute >
third, I decided to take seriously to reflect on my previous mistakes after every week. Everyone will have a different error, and there will be no error. In the past, every week I will have a lot of mistakes. I know all the wrong places, but I did it wrong. In the past, I did not seriously reflect on, to find their own mistakes, to correct it. But in this semester, I will go to a serious correction, I will have to face the most state of the new term.
the new semester, I will have a new change. The teacher asks you to believe, I will give you a surprise!
will soon be the beginning of the school, I was the third year of the students. The arrival of the third day, as if they are going to the battlefield. Slowly,hogan outlet online, I have a little sense of crisis, afraid of students to go beyond their own. In order to be able to learn a little bit better in the third day, I decided to think of a good plan for the new semester.
three new semester intends to composition two: the new semester intends to
second, I decided to grasp the problem. In my grade is not average, high scores and low scores of dozens of points. The past two semesters I thought is not mature enough, the idea is still relatively simple. Now I do not have the idea of simple myself, I have their own goals, their own ideas, my memory is also better. For their own achievements in the average of the upper, I decided to be good at their subjects not to let go, for their own do not know to learn from others. Related Articles:

Braised beef noodles to the third grade compositio

The old to

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 22:04:04 | 显示全部楼层

A writer is a writer.

< p > Mr. Lao She is hard-working,hogan outlet, of what is very serious, Mr. Lao She has leg disease, however, Mr. Lao She also worked tirelessly to raise a flower, flower cultivation although very hard, but he felt very interesting. He said "do not work, even the flowers is not live. Isn't this the truth?" Yeah, if people do not work, even the flowers so simple things are done well, what about a big event? This sentence touched everyone, inspired everyone. Lao She is a life, understand the life of the people. He loves all the beautiful things around. Flowers, paintings, a small animal, so are his hobbies and listen. So his life is never boring, but full of fun. Lao She is a person who loves life. The flowers brought him trouble and he can.
in my impression,air max one pas cher, Mr. Lu Xun seems to be fond of feeling as if each photo of his gown, wearing long gown. He can be a phase of angry invaders revolutionary, is also a scholar of the ornamental and the combined plain properties. And he set these two points, a pen pole struggle against the enemy soldiers.
cut his hair like very smooth grass, eyebrows and hair as black and thick. His eyes were as sharp and Tolstoy,tn requin pas cher, can see all the hypocrisy, and then in the form of text, to criticize them, uncover the truth. His eyes, in the face of the enemy, as cold as winter, cold and strange; facing the common people, is warm like spring. Mr. Lu Xun's one eye, you will be his majesty which tries to dominate, especially that hung in the upper lip "directness must, more give a person leave deep impression, become his trademark. Compared to other parts of his face, as if more important. It is like the eyes of Tolstoy, Dostoevsky's forehead, Mr. Lu Xun's talent gathered at a point. Lu Xun look more firm and persistent,hogan sito ufficiale, can see that he "Hengmeilengdui commander,air max 90 pas cher, head bowed as a willing ox" character.
Mr. Lu Xun's life, I believe that everyone is familiar with: a very large impact on the Chinese history, called "the father of Chinese Literature", is the "commander in chief" of the Chinese literary world". History is fair, people who have made great contributions to people, whether his appearance is beautiful or not, people will always remember him in the heart.
writing introduce a writer: Lu Xun
composition introduces a writer two: I see in the eyes of Lao She
since he learned third units of Lao She's article,air max pas cher, I have a deeper understanding of Lao she. Here I come to talk about my eyes of Lao she. Mr. Lao She, though born to a poor family, but Lao She is a great mother is his first teacher, Mr. Lao She approachable, thrifty, and kind person, work never perfunctory quality, this is not his mother pass to his?? The mother was a hero who changed his life.
his name for a lot of people know that his article by many people praise, he has a very high reputation in the literary world and Chinese. Now let us open the history of the album, together to pay tribute to the great master of literature. Related Articles:

Care for left behind children

Tongxinweimin composition

The quarrel in the bag compos

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-4 03:12:38 | 显示全部楼层

Open the door on the composition

:
when you open the door of the mind, the outside world will open for you......
< p > from then on, the fan was full of green moss and rusty door, no, this fan glittering and warm the hearts of the door, no closed...
......" Was a knock at the door, the door was opened, a warm light emitted from the door, shining on me,golden goose outlet, warm. Out of the door a and I as if old boy, I very friendly asked him: "we just play time carelessly put scored your yard to bring it back to us?" The little boy came up with a lot of balls, "you guys have a lot of balls!" I feel embarrassed to smile, and to fly so many balls, this is my first time to take them all back ah! Looks like the neighbors are not as bad as I thought!
did not know how long, my brain actually had an idea that I thought: I want to go, I want to open the door of this gap, to see the neighbors of the other faction of the scenery! Want to go, I decided to stand up,air max pas cher, the fan with the moss and rusty door.
in my grandmother's house and neighbors, separated by a door, a fan is covered with moss and rust. Indeed, this door has never been opened after the event. It's a gap between the two families. It is that time, this door has been closed for a long time I open the door, the walls between the two families also collapse.
--
"Du Du Du
< p > this period of time, I will from time to time staring at the tall wall, from time to time to think of the door covered with green moss and rusty door.
< p > that day, I and his playmates in grandma's space for playing badminton, forehand enthusiastically, the heart of badminton flew over the blocking high standing walls, and fell into the neighbor's yard to the. This is the last ball, ah, there is no what we should play ah? I have a sit down. I thought, should not go to pick up the ball? Grandpa and grandma usually do not how and neighbors, and now I go to the ball, that is not what they will look at me! Besides,hogan sito ufficiale, if they say no, I will be very embarrassing? Indeed,hogan interactive outlet, even before I do things is that I have ready plans to meet a situation, really no end. I do not often come to my grandmother's house,hogan sito ufficiale, I have never seen a neighbor, but had to listen to her grandmother said that we had a fight between the two, but also quite a fierce fight it! After the quarrel between the two people had never been. Before Grandma I qiandingning all charged, don't go to the neighbor kids playing, lest let two people to fight. I am also very obedient. But now, how do I think of a good strategy? Perhaps the neighbor everybody like the wolf, unreasonable,converse femme pas cher, often bully people! Or else we can see why the two noisy so fierce? I could not help but beat a cold, a time what are not good, can only sit together with the partner, from time to time looking at the blue sky, white clouds, to kill the time.
: open the door
Related Articles:

I grew up

Wind and r

Open Chuang Zuowen

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-6 00:55:56 | 显示全部楼层

Hometown has changed the composition of 600 words

home of the people also rise the fish culture, the boom of mussels. Almost every household has its own fish ponds. This does not, we got the grandmother, cousin to accompany me to visit the pond. There are so many fish ponds here, one is connected to one. Stand in the pond,golden goose saldi, watching the water, sparkling water, like silk, fine lines, smooth green. Look in the distance >
went on to say that the biggest change was in the pedestrian street. In the past,scarpe hogan outlet, the pedestrian street is a bumpy trail. Beside the street, full of ancient ruins. Every night, he lit Jizhan broken lamp, a weak and dim light. Later, the government will expanded roads, paved; and to dismantle the old street lamp, put on new street lights; will also remove the dangerous, let developers run the shop space. Now walk the street one night, see all kinds of bright lights, very gorgeous. In the streets, magnificent jewelry shop; a lively plant store; a dazzling array of goods supermarket; a wide variety of goods boutiques... In addition, the street there are many stone stone chairs for visitors to rest.
is at the station. Under the car, I was shocked, the past that the narrow path leading to the home is gone, the show in front of me is a wide flat cement road. I asked an uncle came, what happened. Uncle smiled and told me: "if you want to be rich, the first road. The original village traffic inconvenience, affect the development of the village towel factory. In January, a lot of boss went from door to on households pass by here, are the lament unceasingly, so we write to the town government, our own investment, government intervention, the construction of the the Fumin road... " Uncle becomes stronger, but I think the way before that, at that time, pavement but 3 meters wide, the ground were all over with mud. When it's sunny formed a stiff one lump of earth, and trampled on foot pain. Rainy days the road is muddy, simply photograph swamp, if your feet sank into the mud until you pull out feet, perhaps your shoes and feet separation. In my words, it is difficult to cross the road, it is difficult for the Red Army to march across the grass". Now, repair the road, the villagers walk more convenient, convenient transportation,chaussure tn pas cher, economic development. At this time, the uncle said: "the people's government is really for the people to do practical things ah!"
article seven: home changed
finally said that the,air jordan pas cher......
< p > all the way,tn homme pas cher, the scenery is very beautiful,air max 95 pas cher, orange clean sky, like the endless blue sea; the warm sunlight in the air beating, like a water float to the surface of the microwave; autumn wind blowing gently, like a soft comb,nike tn pas cher, scratch people blame the comfortable. At the foot of the mountain piece of the sorghum always swaying plump ear head,tn pas cher, like a wave the carrying water; mountain into a piece of orange tree full of mature oranges, emitting bursts of tangerine. Yellow leaves also give the field a harvest of color. The scenery outside the window constantly jumped in my eyes, is dizzying, really beautiful.
last year National Day and the Mid Autumn Festival reunion, happiness. We are a family of three to visit relatives and friends to visit relatives and friends.
as time goes on, we are more and more prosperous and beautiful in Pubei. In the near future, Pubei will become more prosperous! Related Articles:

Visiting Yaolin Wonderland primary school composition _2

600 words out of writing a na

Another year when the composition of the 800 words _4

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-14 11:40:12 | 显示全部楼层

Autumn thread...

who do not want the ideal outcome for life?
so, autumn seems to be a year of seasons Rimori Nobumakotoatsushi honest gentleman.
autumn, in this unique cyberwin way, almost a kind of shy or timid, demonstrates to the world its coming and existing. Without the slightest bit of grandstanding, not enough charming Yinyun cosmetics, dispense with random eye purples, in a plain and simple, real, good pay image arch in front of us....
terrible.
in the world still take the luxury packaging today, the quality of autumn in my eyes feel more and more precious.
if the world once lost autumn, I don't know what will happen to chaos?
said the farmer, rain across the ridge. Your oil like autumn. Seven or eight star sky, two or three front rain, perhaps, this description is rare, expensive, even stingy.
raging drought land, how look forward to float in the rain? I very like to be close to listen to rain moistens the land and take out a piece of mist almost a squeak. This is hungry greedy sucking,scarpe hogan uomo, whispering sweet dreams come true, heaven and earth Xiyuan intoxicated balderdash.
< p > autumn, is a psychic Thanksgiving return season, any moral degeneration, climate warming,hogan sito ufficiale, many conscience is said to be become food for the dogs to the, the persistent Caine rock, the mid suisui, waiting for the fate, practicing the causality, the old, the weak, the sick and the old, never more easily.
< p > I am comfortable in the days of high clouds light walking, Jimu pingchou wilderness, listening to incessantly surges caused by the foot of Jintao ripples, full of heavy rice and wheat ears heavy winds caress the mutual impact, such as metal like a bell slight rattle.
somehow? This year autumn rain the next was a bit excessive, not just her. Polyvalent base material! Xixilili,hogan outlet online, a half months, endless. Day to make people life is very convenient, the soles of the feet cool, hanqixiren; at night, it is annoying, Lake rain lotus, the sound source broken, monotonous, cold, go for a walk is not good mood; return without a clue, simply go to bed, the storm is still neighbors >
Autumn mood,scarpe hogan olympia...
< p > Qiuyang tepid, Huang cancan, the it love pours into the earth, floating red mountains of the maple leaf, dyed yellow rice and wheat ears, dip sweet hanging branches covered with vines grown fruits and vegetables... Let people appreciate the deep, what is really just perfect love?
Tu,bottes ugg pas cher, when yongquan! A drop of sweat, a harvest. Good faith.
I love autumn. After all, it is the mature beauty of love. Melon is ripe fruit fragrance, fragrant yellow wheat, eyeful full of golden hue, highlighting the extreme,sac goyard pas cher, luxurious, honest,hogan roma outlet, solemn. There is still what tone can than gold make people more peace of mind, full, warm and peaceful? If it is said that green is hope, red is the hope of a pregnant or extension and relay,scarpe hogan outlet, then gold should is the boundless green red and other kinds of happy results. Related Articles:

hogan outlet online

Buried in the depths of time once

- bomb  tens of plum blossom, such as tens   Canyu

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-20 03:54:21 | 显示全部楼层

A fleeting lotus Xie

can not remember, the first piece of flower petals from which day began to fall. Late autumn to the bustling, full eyes without a trace, see is half depressed, half is the picturesque lotus Qing bone.
time is deep, the mood is deep. With lotus mood to interpret life,hogan outlet online, that Jane only increased a real taste of sorrow......
the lines of life is simple, rich in them is the blood of our emotions, is the belief in our full of life.
A pupil
read a person flowers, read a person to thank, read a person crazy language decline. How will the heart in the world fell on the shoulder, back to our old one, pick up a silk beautiful Chinese year. Read the vicissitudes of life and well-being,scarpe hogan outlet, will remain a Wen Ya smile in my heart open. Forget the unhappy, forget the pain, forget.
time, carrying away only life with nothing, the soul of Yunjing but never wither.
if the heart has no way, some of the scenery is not to see the heart.
time lost Manhuaixinshi, clear silence alone Huan dihuai. Who is the flower residue,hogan outlet online, untied the wet flower with tenderness craze, who knows?
will become the body as the Zen meditation, Zen meditation into the heart. The real Zen is not in front of the Buddha,tn requin pas cher, but in the bottom of my heart. The body can make it through the rain has destroyed,tn pas cher, but have no soul dust. Clung to a life the essence of beauty, Kiyomi pride and incomplete rhyme Italy, Lake in late autumn has no intention of carving is a shake the people heart and soul of the scenery.
read away quietly before you deliver gentle, fleeting suddenly filled with too much emotion. Time can all mind is fuzzy, the fragrance will never wither.
< p > will a kind of elegant and noble soul from the transfer to another star soul, but alone bear a chilly depression,scarpe hogan online, a moved and pure intangible reside in the US.
a piece of lotus in a frozen lake in silence, a cold lonely, is not the ordinary people can endure and suffer? An open leaves, a full lotus seed, but has a bearing not blooming beauty. Although it is autumn cold,scarpe hogan outlet, dull and silent, seemed to see a clean proud soul in full bloom,hogan outlet, the fragrance in the air.
< p > has a kind of beauty, need to span the time corridor, as in the bustling withered heart volume Yin repeatedly read, repeatedly chewing cud, its depth of flavor. So is the beauty of lotus.
crossfall, a lotus natural fold down in the lake, the bare outline inadvertently simple form.
this way, the road is also the same mentality, its aim is just the soul of a buddhist. You smiled and said frankly to mind the fleeting time, few people can and ordinary people?
always thought, bearing beauty is only retained in the summer, but inadvertently that a pool of yellow suihan.
why do you thin figure in my heart. And you encounter, destined for the touch of endless lookback, a heart pen outline pity you solitary Huan thin, destined for the a paragraph of text in the manuscript you ink drops into the mark. Related Articles:

Love in th

Eat rice c

Saw leek f

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复