主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 16:49:43 | 显示全部楼层

The family tradition family composition

every good family will have a good family tradition... In each happy family will because mom and dad's company and warm, also accompanied by family tradition of harmonious atmosphere.
A composition: 100
a good family can let a child grow very well, and I live in such a good family tradition. At home parents will inevitably because some bumps and fight, but they never blame each other, scolding, more show in front of me is their rational side. Usually at home mother will often nag at school should be how to respect teachers and classmates, will speak the truth step back and have a brighter future, a long time in my mind from time to time there this a few words, rather than she is with me to take care of my mother, it is better to say that she is my first mentor.
< p > small mom and dad taught I want to filial piety, to care for the young, they also personally our Chinese nation's Traditional Virtue -- filial piety. We have a big family, grandfather,louboutin pas cher, grandmother and aunt a and we share, 10 years has been enjoyable, in the district was legendary. My father is in Shandong, not love sweets, but Grandma cook never picky, always pretend to eat. Mother now also often talk grandma for my father to eat longan meat of the story, that is his father for the first time see the mother-in-law, grandma according to customs in Shaoxing to father do a bowl of longan meat, put a lot of sugar in it, Dad biting teeth to eat, my grandmother thought dad likes to eat, often gave him, a food that is more than two years,tn pas cher, straight eat dad to laugh and cry. Each home has major issues that need to be discussed, everyone began to Twitter to express their views, really can not be unified, most of the final listening to Grandpa and grandma, dad said, this is called 100 filial first.
I< p > a lot of people have the tradition of the family, our family is not a celebrity family,air max pas cher, if also to say what is the tradition family motto,chaussure air jordan pas cher, it must be dad often hangs in mouth the words: 100 filial first.
< p > "filial piety", "honor your father and your bottom line", I want to firmly in mind that a few words,supra pas cher, take it as our tradition family motto, from a filial parents, people who know how to be grateful. I also put a few words to tell the other kids, let them like me, we do outstanding youth in the new period.
< p > grandpa and grandma in old age, sometimes because of the bickering, mom and dad always patient persuasion, and never contradict them, even if sometimes grandpa and grandma looks is not justified, mom and dad did not the slightest blame their meaning. My father always said, filial piety, no not shun Jing, where filial piety? The first is to let the elders, they go, feel to be respected, if not the principle problem, as far as possible by them. My father often said, filial piety is no bottom line, that is to say on the adult filial piety is not the best, only better,hogan outlet, not the end, only the starting point.
every time the topic of the table is the most, I always feel that every day this time is on the day
tradition family motto for the first filial piety -- tradition family motto
composition tradition family motto two: good good family tradition family Related Articles:

A Book Review

I beat the frustration

The third

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 01:42:24 | 显示全部楼层

Find happiness composition 500 words _1

? Happiness is the feeling of happiness or satisfaction. Perhaps for you, happiness is nothing more than to play computer, watch TV, play with friends...... For me,tn homme pas cher, happiness is not just these, sometimes you need to look for is happy.
stands on a ridge of beautiful countryside, see is boundless golden. Wheat pervades the whole field.
Article two: find a happy
today,chaussure jordan pas cher, finally put the summer vacation! But the buddies are out of the house, I feel very boring. Suddenly, I whim, to find happiness
What happiness is
I look for happiness from the play. I'll play on the swing, while playing hide and seek, I play awfully, from time to time the giggles. Playing tired, I lay on the grass thinking. "Is this really happy? No, happiness is not the pursuit of the surface of the fun and laughter, but the pursuit of inner happiness, so, play is not really happy. Then, I feel that I have to find real happiness from work. I see community in some of the rubbish not clean, so I will cover the nose,air jordan pas cher, endure next to the mosquitoes' enthusiasm for flying 'and its' tokens of love kiss' and' swallow 'dry up. Dry for a long time, I found my head a bit dizzy, there are several 'dumplings' legs, and the clothing is dirty. I think, although I have been happy, but for a has not completed its ten year old boy,hogan outlet, in the scorching sun, your nose to the grindstone a, that ye shall not be heatstroke ah! And the clothing is dirty, home certainly scolded, or to the "labor happiness" also hit "&times;"! So, today to find a happy time also ends (because it was getting dark).
one: look for a happy day
actually, why to find happiness! Happy always beside you and me,tn pas cher, let the mysterious joy in our hearts! HAPPY......

when the footsteps of spring came quietly, I will embark on the journey to find happiness. Accidentally looked up, saw the forest birds,hogan scarpe outlet, their nests, flying a little rest. When I here again, the birds have a strong and warm family and the family was added to the some new members, then the mother bird and bird busy dad. While looking for food while singing the song, they seem to be very easy. Look at this and harmonious life of a family, I couldn't help laughing, yes! I find pleasure to have a warm home is a kind of happiness.
grass in the warm sunshine turn green,tn pas cher, flowers will bloom quietly. I passed by a beautiful garden, where flowers bloom riotous with colour also came, bursts of intoxicating fragrance. This summer will inadvertently come. While I was immersed in the flower of the ocean, "buzz" sound echoed in my ears,air max tn pas cher, then a cute little bee appeared in front of me. They flew into the garden, free shuttle in the flowers. Looking at the little figure in front of busy honey, I wonder why they are hard-working, so? For a long time, my heart was relieved, it is also a kind of happiness, happy work.
Related Articles:

2015 wish composition _1

In June, the title of the composition _3

Spring pla

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-11 18:33:01 | 显示全部楼层

Poetry appreciation in May

"in May, it had no fruit feeding the moon." This sentence is very broad field of poetry. Mature fruit is in the fall, and "Moon" is not in place within our reach, here expressed a space or distance.
< p > at this time, the author feel some ups and downs, but peace. So, the "lost" a word, just like we lost something,chaussure tn pas cher, do not back, no kind of painful feeling, only a little trance, lost only. "The beauty of flowers will wither." This is natural.

Poetry appreciation in "May"
"At
May, it
The
and Chuang-tzu >
"no" is the author want to express, to fruit mature, also after a period of incubation process, still need to wait. So,hogan outlet online, he will use "take out" a word. However, it is this word, showing the author's arms is a "naturally" mood,golden goose saldi, very calm, otherwise he will use some "no" more profound or sharp words.
he is not preaching
at this time
only fishing
first, I from the poem, read by May, very soft and warm.
< p > "may" is the author at this time living in the living environment and the natural season, should is very soothing and peaceful, as may the sun, there is no summer sinister and winter cool, which is also the author of why Lenovo to "Moon", rather than "sun". "Moon" is a poetic aesthetic, feels very quiet and gentle, falls on the earth, elegant and graceful like yarn man like.
does not have the fruit to feed the moon
lost the scent of flowers
speak quietly
so, the May poet, should have a state of life what? So there,golden goose mid star,
"May"
< p > so, my understanding of sentence,tn pas cher, the author is trying to express,hogan olympia outlet, may, fruit is not formed, also need to after a gestation time, no hurry do not delay,scarpe hogan outlet, natural drainage into.
Chuang-tzu went out among the
"in May, it had no fruit feeding the moon." Give people a beautiful poetic melancholy is how subtle feeling. The beauty of this poem! Love
< p > "lost the flowers", although it is four words, but is already very abundance, very poetically depicts the a kind of mood, flowers are very beautiful, but in May, flowering had,nike tn pas cher, even love flowers, fled, and but the natural turnover.
attached to the original:
side and fish
side to catch rain water
Sun Valley
read:
"lost" is a word of good, subtle and light.
!
Related Articles:

And the hu

Encounter mood, facing the sea, with spring flowers

From the n

After the girl got married, they had no contact. Now my husband from their classmates that the phone number, my husband to say I'm her divorce now. has a day at noon I call to her husband, the phone rang for a long time didn't answer, later switched on after I heard there is a woman groans and heard husband said "hush hush, take over, or words to that effect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-16 11:15:17 | 显示全部楼层

Read inch mans have a feeling

alone to New York,chaussure louboutin pas cher, to establish their own forces.
lucky in the glass demon emperor of the phagocytosis of the heart worm help
's practice only for the early Makai soaring.
every day on the phone said "wood brother, I will wait for you."
but once love
block,hogan outlet online. The snow close to the peaks above muddy taichi.
for the love of the girl
to the
did not want Li Yang to see the celestial Sanqing divine snow inside the Supreme achievements.
, achievement
for a completely do not understand the man
to Makai but that to find snow ghost circles, prohibitively difficult to thousands of times times.
until they're together again.
After
HTML template read "inch mans" have a sense of
in the Milky Way dry, bikkuriman occasion,ugg pas cher, led the army into the celestial makai.
would rather die than lose the purity of
,tn requin pas cher. She didn't know what love is the real name,tn requin pas cher?
wood brother, I will wait for you
beat no beginning tianzun.
desperate
snow dies, the soul is good Li Shan mother received as a disciple.
I think Li Yang is the kind of person who will never say love easily
a cold man.
from the North Sea to the ghost world.
a new world of Fairy Magic war began.
took the Sansei stone but not touched her hand
so no matter how great the difficulty
under the help of many ghost emperor,hogan outlet online.
the last tenth times of the reincarnation of a search to see where the snow is.
stood at the top of the world,nike tn requin soldes, but a little happy not up.
a beautiful girl
is not a Li Yang
and I'm the snow he may be nine love
finally later destroyed wood group, kill the persecution of Lin Tianyu snow Dutch act.
wood brother, I will wait for you
bitter and so on for two years
because the snow had no complaints,hogan outlet, he waited for two years
to break through all difficulties
actually I admire them,
is not the slightest move but three array.
However,
wanted to and will soon be united and Li Yangyang didn't know Snow Fairy Magic incompatible.
Li Yangdou will insist on

in the strong respect makai.
will stick to the end of the people
one thousand years of waiting, there is no rush to go fairyland. A month later.
a guilt
Related Articles:

A woman wh

How are yo

Buried in

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-24 05:32:05 | 显示全部楼层

hero

, a netizen said, the best love is two people together, is a woman to man a dependence. Actually, that was just a coincidence, happened to meet a right person,golden goose outlet, in a relatively limited space and time,hogan sito ufficiale, a representation of the happiness and fulfillment. Women, the true value of relying on the final analysis or their own.
you might say his blind, not a hero. In the life most frustrated, or thought would be drowned in the disaster, you choose to rely on a man,scarpe hogan outlet, it is this you in the vast sea, lifted up his eyes and helpless, panic among the catch of a sleeve, really and you cut robe meaning cut,scarpe hogan outlet, not to mention you never thought who is all this evil is the culprit culprit.
in women's mind of a hero. Pedal colorful clouds and what rare, movers and shakers graced the battlefield and what can, as long as a pair of shoulders in the suffering of life meet, regardless of the storm has taken it all in his stride of guarding one heart, man in the street is a small woman hero.
if we look at the siege Troubles start inside the house., so the scenery outside. You are a bad woman, who knows how you had imprisoned without a timely assistance. People shout, easy icing on the cake,sac goyard pas cher, can really do save danger difficult to fire and water,basket tn requin, it is not only a gentleman to the heroic.
who had not heard the couple are birds of the same, it's time to fly. How many people in a narrow brim is really stand up to the mighty storm. As nesting birds, birds nest instinctively, tilt, on reconstruction, is the title of mud. , facing the Gou Gou kankam, stumbling, zigubuxia persons, who sell Chou companions, human nature is not beat of, in front of some really big waves, no few men are be heroes of. From the Cultural Revolution over the people, mostly deep.
< p > nymphet, feelings of hold too many romantic fantasy, in fact,supra pas cher, did not experience the feelings, are not reliable, indestructible feelings mostly have unafraid of death, altogether to go to the life and death of a friend in need is a friend indeed. The suffering of the dream will be particularly true.
a few sentences, detailed life all sorts of joys, feelings such as drinking water, lengnuanzizhi. You may admire concubine to the king's death,hogan outlet, can also be longing Wang Baochuan bitter guard cold kiln, loyalty does not regret, but unfortunately, it is a woman, is to love as for the day of the woman to the achievement of anecdotes of the mouth with approbation.
hero, since the little war hero to find Sun Zhongmou at the most. A man, even if the rule can not be weapons can not be Ampang, and perhaps also can to a woman nearby Xu a secular secure years of quiet little reunion, the former and the latter all can be described as a true hero.
A total of
Related Articles:

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-28 15:47:40 | 显示全部楼层

In those years, my mother's love for me

In those years, my mother's love for me
my childhood with his father to live in the school, grew up in school children, working mother is in another place, only on the weekends to school and we get together. In those days, every day I broke a finger looking forward to the weekend. As long as one weekend, the father would have touched my head,scarpe hogan outlet, sweet to me said, your mother would be back today. The moment I get what good things are to be excited,hogan scarpe outlet, happy like a bird in the forest. Within the next few hours I will secretly make a phone call to the mother and ask her to where, and each time she will blame in the telephone that how do I always make a phone call to her, also said my little older than she also long winded, but I could hear out she is very happy. When I know she came to where, in the heart weigh with her off time and I went to the station in time almost, I would secretly hide from father discernment, swiftly slipped out of school, alone a person running school outside the car to car to and strange way. When I was in fourth grade reading, teacher, father are with me said many bad trafficking children example, but this time all the fear in my mind are I want to see mother's heart to occupy. Go to the station, sometimes for several a mother should have a car, don't see the mother.
< p > today, lying in the West Library on the sixth floor of the railing,hogan outlet online, I saw the train ride in the outside the campus, a steadily carriage crawling to the distant roar, leave behind that one can not see the end of the railway, as if time, after the hustle and bustle of leave is a piece of loneliness. A breeze caresses, Xidali air fresh and pleasant, my thoughts from the railway gently pull back, I lean on a railing overlooking Fuhui Library in front of the square, an old mother with two children playing in the square, still holding bags of child activities. Looking at her, I thought of my mother. How many years, I left my mother in a strange city life of a person,nike tn pas cher, a person, a person to work. These years, a setback dry my ideal, faith and give me a injected vitality, this belief is the mother's love for me, mother son of hope the love of Jackie Chan. I look to still for wind and cloud, the mother figure in my mind sweeping.
in those years, mother living in, is a very enjoyable thing ah! How to take it forgranted,hogan outlet online, parting know kindness love. Those years I don't know how to enjoy mother love, but I can't blame myself, after all, was also young and ignorant,hogan outlet online, many joys and sorrows of love hate don't understand. This is natural pure nature of the child. Now that I'm not greedy, as long as the precious memories, for me is a great enjoyment.
  lonely Tan Ying day passed,hogan outlet online, Things change several times in autumn. Suddenly look back, how many youth, such as petals like scattered on the ground. Many Xianchen past like a rain sprinkling Yang in the depths of my mind. These years, I have the wind in the general footprint of the city has not been wandering in any traces,bottes ugg france, only the relentless years in the gradually engulfed my once pure dream.
Related Articles:

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the sea.

The first _0 alone

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-5-5 02:00:03 | 显示全部楼层

Even if happiness is broken, is also a piece of ha

Even if happiness is broken, is also a piece of happiness
< br   > in fact, you do not need to apologize to me, because the apology did not use, lose things lost, damage or injury,hogan interactive outlet, apologies don't let time reversal, also can't let things happen past. --- "next station happiness"
ruhuameijuan,hogan sito ufficiale, also enemy but Youth passes as a fleeting wave. heart if rock is the enemy; but as trassient as a fleeting cloud. This world is too little to each other, too much in the political arena. Have deeply loved the people to put in a moment every morning and evening as enduring as the universe,air max pas cher, as deep love. He promised, so expect to hold your hand,sac goyard pas cher, and grow old with you.
left, to say goodbye, like the last time; when we meet, be thankful, like the first time.
< br   > then years of quiet beauty, into the Yichuan Qiushui. Nonetheless, Dongxue withered, broken life lonely nestled, years of washing heart, recurrent Xiucheng stranger, blooms the other side leaves have been falling,hogan outlet online, the two-phase miss, millennium waiting for a lonely accompany, sorrow is difficult to be drunk. Hugh said also said that love to heart palpitations, always escape however,chaussure jordan pas cher, escape the eye sees,air max homme pas cher, and commitment to each other, says Hugh also said, love to do, but also change. For that sentence again, each other all is lost.
< br   > all good things are tortuously getting close to their goals, all straight are deceptive, all truths are curved, time itself is a circle. Nietzsche

< br   > enjoy to love, like never been hurt; dance, like no one's watching; try your best in life,scarpe hogan outlet, right now to be happy.

man should have his own temper, appropriate to put a high profile, the gentle, but to see who is who in the.

Zen, Zen, Tao is positive; people at ease. What is.

Related Articles:

The function of the film Functions of Movie The

English is extremely short - and foreigners talk about jueta

My brother

Students paired into several groups, and then each other on the other side of the head, neck, shoulder and back simple massage for 10 minutes. It is said that in the event the children are more willing to learn at school, and they make more friends, work harder, more focus.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复