主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 13:31:29 | 显示全部楼层

Leaves on the tree of nostalgia

tree, after several years of lessons, experience, already fragile from the small tree seedlings grow into towering trees. There are a large number of leaves to its arms every year, find their own branches, belong to it in this world to enjoy laughter.< br   > spring, with her numerous sister spit bud, give a tree covered with green, accustomed to the pale cold people bring the slightest spring to, when she and other sister is not familiar with, only dressing alone in the side, silently growth; summer, she has grown up, darker, and the body more plump strong, she with many sisters together for the pedestrians to prop up a big umbrella,louboutin pas cher soldes, blocking the sun's rays, give people leave a shade, at that time she has been with the sisters, familiar, they laugh, enjoyable.< br   > autumn has come, she was a little yellow, she knew life comes to the end, she knows she's leaving the tree will not care. Because there are too many trees around the leaves, each leaf for the tree is concerned,air max 1 pas cher, just a spring and autumn, but for the leaves, the tree is her only rely on. Every leaf is destined to live only a tree. When leaving the leaves are so helpless and sad, she around the tree under the sway, she leaves with other farewell. The leaves in the wind "rustling", it is their language, is a treasure, a miserable. Tree for themselves have many leaves in front of all turn a blind eye to, because it would face a year of this parting scene, it,goyard soldes, get used to the indifference.< br   > leaves are due to her, she needed the branches, even if she know that there have been many, many leaves here growth,hogan interactive outlet, bloom and fade, the branch is her only, it is accompanied by her walk outside the end of life,chaussure air jordan pas cher, although her life is so short, she is reluctant to part with the wonderful outside world, so she was comforting himself comfort in the branches, I will come back next year, she knew very well what the sentence is so pale and powerless, she can't fool yourself, she knew that the world will not have the same leaves, less likely to reincarnation. Gone, is her only choice, with the wind whispering, she left the tree to protect her life. She did not dare look back, afraid of tears rendering of the sadness of parting; she did not dare look back, afraid of pain were infected with the sadness sadness.< br   > her to arms back to the earth, back to the world belonging to her, to the ordinary life, the outside world is very exciting, also very helpless, with a covered the tired, covered with wounds,air max pas cher, she returned to the embrace of the earth...Related Articles:

October, a lonely trip

Forever we say

On the oth

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
moncler jassen[url=http://www.sikb-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-24 16:29:52 | 显示全部楼层

Change the classic conversation (2)

PART 1
&gt,scarpe hogan outlet;A: Pardon me but I was wondering if you could break a one,sac goyard pas cher.
   >B: Let me look,scarpe hogan outlet. What do you need,hogan outlet?

&gt,goyard soldes;A: I need the

>B: I think dimes1

>PART
      &gt,hogan interactive outlet;A: Excuse me,golden goose scarpe. Could you

>B: I'll see what

>A: I want to get

>B: You can use quarters dimes,golden goose outlet, and nickels.

< br

< br?

Little Turtle

Country world

The little guy by reading tro

It is impossible to suppose that the customs of any race or tribe remained unaltered during the whole of the long in some instances the immense interval4 between their declaration by a patriarchal monarch5 and their publication in writing. It would be unsafe too to affirm that no part of the alteration6 was effected deliberately.
moncler jassen[url=http://www.sikb-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复