主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 17:41:06 | 显示全部楼层

Fire cloud composition 500 words

I stand on the balcony, reluctant to leave.
< p > after a while, the sky all the colors are irreconcilable formed a surging river, the sun is gradually close to the horizon, the river suddenly clearly suddenly dark,nike tn pas cher, like playing hide and seek with whom it! For a moment the sun is only half of the face, it seems to say: "little friends, see you tomorrow!" He disappeared in the clouds. Then all the vague outline, cloud disappeared.
then put on a "red horse" on the stage,goyard paris, it seems kneeling to wait for the owner to ride it, after a few seconds, it stood up abruptly,chaussure air jordan pas cher, run Not the least trace was found..
Article two: cloud

ah! You are really a nature equal to anything creative home ah! Are you created human beings, created the fish and poultry and birds...... This cloud is your masterpiece. You create beauty is not left number number.
ah, the sky huoshao how like a huge palette of colors Goods are available in all varieties. Golden, like a piece of harvest the rice sea; glowing red, like a large red sorghum; grey,air max femme pas cher, speckled, compose in between the bright burning clouds, as if cast the many pieces of silver, glittering.
ah! The nature of my love for you! The more love you create this charming beauty,goyard pas cher.
next stage is only a big belly of the "frog" in their mouth and shrink, as if to eat all the insects.
: a cloud
it is very naughty to blink two small eyes, the long ears a shake, and colorful villi, it is very beautiful. Strange, what is it doing now? Oh, it turned out to help chang e sister pull the car! Is the ribbon connecting rope sedan, a rose purple, a carmine. The rabbit ran to the East,chaussure nike tn, ran to the West; I know that it will take to go to the moon sister peach banquet! They ran and ran, the south gate, hidden.
well, the sky how such a riot of colours? The Jade Emperor's palace shot a beautiful light? Is the turn of the Xian Lao alchemy furnace? Buddha has cash?
look, the rabbit in the moon ran out to play! With the ordinary small rabbit ah, can not, who called it the pet is the baby?
< p > all of a sudden, a orange red light direct earth, such as the sky opened, and a "little angel" is taken to the threshing ground, red face, golden hair group at the waist, wearing a white dress, above the a big butterfly knot, also with a pair of white wings, the wings than jade but not a bit of it!
Half days < p > in a sunny afternoon, I eat dinner, standing on the balcony, looking up at the sky and saw red fire cloud Yinghong the, for a while, color of the burning clouds began to change: while brilliant, while glowing red... Cloud shape is also changing...... Sometimes like flowers; sometimes like sea waves; sometimes like a naughty puppy. They are changing so quickly, so natural, so magical.
Related Articles:

About the composition of the

Energetic

Cold winte

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 04:05:01 | 显示全部楼层

The third grade primary school composition of chil

< p > it is a scorching sun in the afternoon, my brother and I happily came to the village to play may is weather reason, had a lively playground is silent,goyard pas cher, only few cicada is the tree on the indefatigable in the shouting with. We were walking in the community, looking at, suddenly, the eyes of a light: ah! fountain! The fountain of the clear bottom, and a few small fish in the cheerful play! See here, my brother and I are in the same: "let's go down!" It is heart to heart!
A
in the depths of my memory there is one thing, so far I think it will be more than. Maybe you will be surprised, don't worry, please listen to me slowly!
in fact, I did not go to the toilet, but he hid his umbrella. After hiding it, I ran over and asked, "have you found it?" She nodded her head. At this time, my mother came to pick me up, I immediately got on the car.
in childhood, all things or things are so valuable and memorable ah! Can let me deeply engraved in the heart of a thing, is how unforgettable ah! Spring of that year aroused my memory, in my memory,tn requin pas cher, there is a trivial matter, but I always regret it.
: a childhood story writing
that is a dangerous situation in the morning, I just after school. See our new friend, her name is Chen Xin. She is very cute, and she is ready to help others. I think, just the beginning of my position, I am determined to take revenge on her. I've lost my book and asked her to come over and help me find it. She put the umbrella in the tree next to the toilet,spaccio hogan outlet, I said: "I want to go to the toilet, you help me to find it, wait for me to come back."
splash! Splash! Two loud bangs! Pool suddenly more than two small loach, I do not know is we bother to fish "happy time" or whatever reason, fish necessarily to we launched "offensive", as the saying goes,scarpe hogan outlet, "the Yangtze River waves pushed forward waves, waves die on the beach" are not afraid of death, "Warriors" all washed up, soon is for the both of us "captured". Is when both of us get dizzy with success, also some of the warrior "like" Blackwater party Yong offensive "British" fought back, both of us actually somewhat overwhelmed. Are we playing inextricably linked, not knowing "enter the fray A Cheng Yaojin", not fish moved reinforcements, but residential security. The two brothers of our security uncle "from the water soaked through" pulling out, then I will take two "drag". I heard they are singing: "I laugh, I laugh!" At that time, hate to rush in the past, cut off their skin, eat their meat, of course,hogan outlet online, this is not possible. But back home, but to eat the mother "Teppanyaki", that taste, a word, spicy!

writing two: interesting childhood
childhood story, let me forever.
after a few days,golden goose saldi, my birthday. I think she would not give me a gift, who knows she actually gave the gift, that gift is my best of all the gifts, she sent not only bear, she sent and tolerance and friendship...... I still can't forget it......
Related Articles:

Lantern Festival of the composition of the 100 wor

supra pas cher

Description of the Dragon Boa

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-7 00:28:23 | 显示全部楼层

An unexpected thing composition _3

I always can not forget the teacher's love for students, this thing let me understand, do something wrong, it doesn't matter, but we have to realize their mistakes,bottes ugg pas cher, and timely correction, is a wise choice.
people are the same, let you and do the same thing, will be exhausted. So,air max one pas cher, we should learn to work and rest, the time to carefully study, when you play to have fun.
I am very sad, but also can not think of its solution: why would swim the little duck would actually be drowned? Later, I finally understand:
I am an ordinary girl,air max femme pas cher, the result is average,tn pas cher, looks is average, this causes me to have a good friend in the school. See my class of female students are one by one like, and I only envy of the copies of the. And in April 16th, there was something that surprised me!
the original duck is too small, although it can swim, but also can not swim too long, too tired. They couldn't jump out, and the result was drowned.
usually it's always head to head,tn rose pas cher, feet close together, it seems to be close to say quietly. One day I made a practical joke: I put one of them into the box, and the duck in the box was in a hurry. Outside, the box is round and round. They kept making very impatient calls, as if they were protesting against me.
but the two of them are unfortunate: one day, my mother put them into the edge of a deep wash dish pool,scarpe hogan outlet, and they go to do something else to the. Results the little duck was drowned.
an unexpected thing six: an unexpected thing
< p > in the day at noon as usual in a small table after eating a meal, I took out my homework, at this time,spaccio hogan outlet, my good friend ran told me that me outside Chai Yifeng, "Chai Yifeng?" I thought: I have no automatic speaking, what friendship with him? What will he have to do with me?. I came to the outside with my full of doubt, and I asked him, "what is it, brother, what is it"
remember a few years ago, my mother bought me two cute little duck. They are covered with tender yellow hair and a flat mouth like a shovel without a handle. They have orange toes in the middle of something. My mother told me that it is called "web".
an unexpected thing seven: an unexpected thing
I stood at the door, the teacher let me come in, I whispered to the teacher, "teacher, I'm sorry, I accidentally broke the reading room of the new book." I gritted his teeth, then said "if you want to lose a word, please!" The teacher does not angry, to me said "every day, the teacher knows you accidentally broken, no man is perfect, teachers can make such a mistake, you can tell the teacher that you is a honest child, careful next time you know?" My heart suddenly warm up. Bounce back home.
every day I came back from school, they rattle the barking,scarpe hogan outlet, as if to say: "welcome to the child home owner." Related Articles:

The movement will have sense of composition _3

After the

Crisis man

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-8 03:54:17 | 显示全部楼层

Integrity priceless composition 900 words _4

"to be an honest person, to be honest" is a code of conduct for people, but how many people can really do this? Every one of us, to make a career, if there is no virtue of honesty and trustworthiness, is very difficult to succeed. People who do not speak good faith, may be brought to their own interest in a moment of time. However, with the passage of time, when people have a clear understanding of your true colors, and who will be with you? You will pay a heavy price for it.
integrity is priceless
< p > remember when I was a child, I had seen such a story: in Qing Dynasty, Suzhou Wuxian is a businessman called Cai, to heavy commitments, speaking Lutheran known. Have a friend checked daughter in his home, did not set a receipt. Soon, a friend died,hogan sito ufficiale, Cai took the son of a friend called home, back before the friend deposited gold. Your son was surprised and refused to accept, he said: "! There is no such thing, which has created a daughter without the IOU? And my father never told me about it." Cai smiled and said: "the receipt of deposit in the heart, not on paper. Your father knows me,hogan sito ufficiale, so I never tell you." Finish cart gold friend's son came back.
after the event, I put the whole thing after the teacher told the teacher,hogan outlet, the teacher praised me,hogan sito ufficiale, said: "it is a treasure, should not be arbitrary virtual. You're doing it right." This word the teacher, in my mind, in the path of growth, often encourage yourself to be a honest person. Integrity is really priceless!
can calm down, and want to think, this is the teacher to teach me the task, is to trust me, but i...... , somehow,tn homme pas cher, my heart "beating" sprang up, his face flushed by the fever,nike tn pas cher, head also broke out in a cold sweat, heart is hot, even holding pens hand tremble. I firmly took the pen, straining the wrong answer obliterate sighed a long breath, in the heart of a big stone finally fell down. There's never a smile on his face.
integrity, so that our traditional virtues of the Chinese nation. But this is the rapid development of the economy in Germany today, it is not so obvious. In today's society, more and more people put money in the first place, in order to be able to earn money - even if it is more than a few cents. They do not hesitate to abandon the dignity, integrity and even life. But they do not know that they have abandoned these are the most valuable things in life. Imagine, if you abandon the dignity, who would treat a "shameless"; if you abandon the sincerity,golden goose outlet, who will do business with a "untrustworthy"; if you abandon life, even if earn more money,scarpe hogan outlet, with what?
once there is a public service ads said, "the wolf is not terrible, terrible is lost integrity." Just think, if the whole society has become a "wolf" society, what is the world? So in today's society is particularly in need of integrity. For an individual, honesty is a noble personality, is the conduct of the country; speaking of the enterprise, honesty is valuable intangible assets, is the founding of the country; the city is concerned, honesty is the town of unremitting resources, is the foundation of the city >Related Articles:

About Hocking's composition _

Love of su

Brazil turtle composition 500 words _2

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-15 04:32:08 | 显示全部楼层

My husband is gay urged me to find wild man of sex

taboo reply:
My husband is gay urged me to find wild man of sexual immorality
teacher hello! My wife and I got angry from last July that we haven't made up! My wife was arrested at the time of my face is blood, I quickly hit her a few slap! But my mother in law is now with me to one hundred thousand dollars, do not give money will not let my wife come back! Found a lot of people can not manage! Chinese new year will not let back! What am I to do? We have children! My brother-in-law divorced! That day I went to my mother's house, she said, not to mention three hundred thousand we also want to buy a wife! To give you a little more than one hundred thousand! No divorce! My wife is also very distressed! Ask the teacher for help! Thank you
net friend letter:
taboo reply:
< p > tell your mother-in-law,hogan outlet, and her daughter and you divorce to marry certainly difficult to say one hundred thousand dollars money, even ten thousand pieces of her second son is unlikely to get her. Your mother-in-law if rich forces did not take her daughter to marry you, now.
net friend letter:
< p > and her husband married before I knew he was gay, I thought he was married can be changed after the normal, he does not like I can be I am madly in love with him,hogan outlet online, he at the urging of his family and I married,hogan sito ufficiale, married and when nothing to me to buy, bought a ring, these I don't care, I love this man, I was desperate to and he together. But he is more reluctant to touch me after marriage, sleep every day,hogan outlet online, do not let me touch him, I was angry he ignored me,converse femme pas cher, for a few days is like this. I this is unspeakable bitter ah, married less than a month we fight twice, is because of the life of husband and wife, he said what also don't want to touch a finger on me, even in hand he felt nausea, he also took the initiative to put forward a divorce. I don't agree that our marriage is so half-dead, he let me go out looking for a man to meet, I called him a bastard. His every night in the home see gay film, anal sex between people of the same sex,goyard pas cher, let me saw on the nausea, he is like a magic like ecstasy, looked at the side of the masturbation, also constantly groaned. I fell out of the door, I began to regret to marry him,golden goose scarpe, yourself so loyal to marry him, but he even a finger don't touch me, don't just married me to get divorced?
< p > your husband is gay you shouldn't marry him, especially before the situation you know. You are so determined to marry him, this is equivalent to send home to the woman, he in order to meet the family's wish to marry you, if his family agreed not to get married, I want to you will not have even a chance to know, not to mention marriage. Now he brazenly at home watching gay film masturbation, get married so long does not touch you. Also put forward a divorce, you in his heart and in the home is without any position, first of all you don't have children, then his money will not give you. And you have to to free the nanny of his belongings, cooking and washing,golden goose outlet, everything is asking for you. Now good solution divorce is marry, because you're not pregnant, and young, true happiness in later, why hang in a gay?.
Related Articles:

She is afraid to waste milk c

Monologue

Father pic

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-16 11:05:21 | 显示全部楼层

Haier return

Haier return
The discontinuous
if you want to ask again: love the sky still love the sea,hogan outlet? How to answer.
is, in any case, looking ahead,spaccio hogan outlet, will sky line.

that day, a thin ice coast. The wind waves, with a fear, it will fall down. Starfish have been rushed to the sea, and bred by the sea, reduced to fragments, and finally abandoned by the sea. On that day, the sky the vagaries of clouds are always to block the sun shine, snow from heaven, because day gestation, but eventually disappeared not see, without a trace.
baby, always choose silence, from that moment.
the baby away,chaussure supra pas cher, leaving only memories. Create a space for the sea waves,scarpe hogan outlet, the waves created by the surging sea. The sea gave birth to the waves, waves will eventually return to the embrace of the sea, the waves will eventually have no choice. Day to create a stage for the cloud, cloud with day depth. The sky gives birth to the white clouds, clouds are still to return to the depths of the final day, the cloud will also have no choice.
memory independent roundabout, between the sea and the sky. Vaguely, sea sky line, return......
Author Tao Xueliang
flies, flying Yang Xu created spring. Still elegant, still. It is not from heaven, but it is also due to day. The sea ice had disappeared, still singing ripples.
baby, always choose the students with all things, from that moment.
that day, winter snow,hogan olympia outlet, snow flying, flying freely. Free and uninhibited, but the ground that is melting, without the slightest nostalgia, the ground end is no snow.
the flight of time, at the beginning of summer solstice,nike air max pas cher, a few drops of Xia Yu, after the Lightning flashes and thunder rumbles., brought over canhong. The sky is still blue skies, sea waves were still.
The results of
yesterday,air jordan pas cher, the laughter of the scenes are finally fixed. Once together imagine the sea, imagine the vast expanse of the sea was calm, sunlight ripples shining waves continuously rushing to the shore. Follow the soft sand, picking up shells riotous with colour. My mind the castle in the sand, and then buried himself in the sand, listening to the sea xinyu. At the meeting of the seagulls and wings and fly,hogan outlet online, go back to the sea. Once together imagination blue sky, imagine the vast deep in the sky, rain to build a beautiful rainbow, optional sunlight shining glory. Catch the end of the line, flying the ideal kite. Baiyun structure in the hearts of the picture scroll, standing under the blue sky, the broad perception of the sky. See the eagle wings to soar, and eventually became a little lost in the deep blue sky.
sea breeze, take away the hearts of all the complex, feel independent of the sky, see you back......
Related Articles:

Flattery n

Is there a

I come fro

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-20 03:35:14 | 显示全部楼层

If you describe yourself in an animal, you are

is the appearance of smooth, has a square leisurely inside the fish?
what animal would you choose?
is a beautiful, calm heart is lukewarm giraffe?
occasionally open the protective shell once, also eat a mouth of the sand,
is the appearance of an eye,golden goose saldi, the heart is free and unrestrained optimistic wild elephant?
it looks hard,louboutin soldes, soft inside,
is a lovely appearance,tn homme pas cher, inner confidence and playfully fold?
is the appearance of pride, heart care love perfect deer?
then, need to spend more time to self sharpening.
I think I would choose the mussel,
is the appearance of clumsy, gentle and delicate heart of the turtle?
is an amiable,hogan scarpe outlet, rigorous and loyal shepherd dog?
so what about you,scarpe hogan outlet?
is the appearance of sell adorable,scarpe hogan outlet, cute and clever heart pure rabbit?
what kind of animal are you?
is the appearance of intellectual, inner calm and intelligent monkey?
is beautiful, but proud of heart and kind of peacock?
is the appearance of tough,hogan outlet, brave heart lion?
is a handsome,hogan sito ufficiale, honest heart agile and alert the antelope?
is the appearance of stay foolish, simple heart lazy koala?
if you use an animal to describe yourself?
Related Articles:

Not seekin

Love is fading away

A flower

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-4-27 22:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

Time passed, the youth can not touch the pain

< p > the world cannot see limit, like you don't really care a person is unable to walk into his inner world, luxuriant oath, beautiful words but is some depletion beautiful fireworks,goyard prix, why must be reluctant to leave? Heart and not the original dedication,goyard prix, more than a hint of pondering, like love, without you, without her, only I alone in the bustling world waiting and I go to the place of pure Penglai.
< p > once I did not feel so lonely, their company, at that time full of vigor and vitality, naive have all been brushed for a time he had, did not leave any traces.
< p > may expect to be lost more more, before the dawn of showers, always be good some not true,golden goose outlet, when a few hold read slowly disappeared without a trace "do not care" "do not need" "no regret" became me to give yourself an excuse. Before the second station since hi. This second loss represents what? In addition to know how to lose, in the eyes of others is self pity self hatred fills.
< br   > the heart has a few blank, want to have some there is a few people can come to fill, but it has become more and more free, more lonely, not just for the sake of who will stay for me, who will remember my birthday, who will know my unhappy, even a second, but my heart is already see, just do not want to say.
< p > some people are destined to pester,scarpe hogan outlet, perhaps is I look at what and waiting for nothing broken, what disappears, exit hypocritical of the plot, the true self, look sad, look like, then alone in enjoying the inner torment, maybe I never expected anything, even someone touched my eyes, I will be afraid to escape, I do not want to again any struggle, not to think.
seems to have done everything,goyard pas cher, regret,golden goose saldi, only to be surprised at the beginning of the good. Some lyrics touched, fantasy scene to join the reality, the kind of feeling like a have exposure in,hogan outlet, but those are illusions, can leave, can disappear, in my mind I have been standing in the light, I always knew that those are illusions, who said, when expectations become despair, hearts will give up the original have stubborn, want to, now is the case.
< p > maybe once I didn't know I would be so lonely, lonely to listen to a song happy song will feel overflowing sad mood of the song, alone a person walking down the street, past the ruins of the years, through the past now, writing on the white paper zizijuju, inadvertently can to toggle my mood.
< p > the city into the warm season, the advent of summer is warm, sunshine is always exceptionally bright, always think of away from the bustling city to a warm only and only tranquil, only the happy place, filled the petals are the wind gently brushed,hogan sito ufficiale, then durian, swirled slowly low, scattered the aromatic. Alone through the wet heart, perhaps meet just to leave some memories. But don't give the original old.
I stood at a fork in the road, a myriad of thoughts. This is the life in a hurry, everyone around your world "Related Articles:

Curl of smoke rising, people have to go

QQ Happy Farm don't steal my loneliness

windowsill

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复