主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 23:43:03 | 显示全部楼层

Man and nature composition 400 words

nature, is the origin of life, animal and plant habitats, generally known as the nature, the ancient people in there to live, eat there, with the. Nature, is the forest, waterfalls, streams, grasslands, mountains,air max pas cher, cliffs...... The common property of animals. There is a great relationship between man and nature, since ancient times, people on the nature of praise countless, but this is far less than people on the destruction of the natural.
there is a story like this: there is a bird, want to learn more things, to bid farewell to the home of the forest, fly higher, fly farther to the place to practice. There, it learned a lot of truth. Ten years later, it is going to fly back home to impart knowledge to other birds. Who knows, to the home, but it is a wasteland, nothing......" Although the rapid development of science and technology, people's lives are getting better and better, however, the natural resources and life is also a "rapid" reduction, shorten the. People can not be generous to think about it,converse blanche,
nature is people's,hogan outlet online. We should help each other.
bored, I read in the newspaper that there is no fun in the photo: a visit to the park of the tourists,air max pas cher, who jumped to the two naughty, clever, bold monkey. They were blind,scarpe hogan outlet, did not at all shy, not a bit timid. A monkey clutching the passenger's eyes and lovingly on his face, like to joke with him, and said to him in a whisper; the other, the one hand resting on the man's head, staring at the rear, as if in a daze. Really free! Who do not mind. He loved the little monkeys.
nature,louboutin soldes, is the origin of life. Since that is the case, we should protect it. Because, a waste of natural resources, there is no two chronic suicide, and then give a story: there is a village, everyone has an ax. People have axes, cut down trees every day to make a house, people's life is getting better and better, the shadow of the forest trees is less and less...... Soon, a storm, for three days and three nights in the next stop, there are no trees floods the flooded village, left, only the axe... "
see this picture, my heart grow up a better life harmony between man and nature moved. I was shocked by this. A traveler, an ordinary earth person, unexpectedly can accept the monkey is very not polite behavior. This is what a wonderful realm ah! The monkeys welcomed him with sincere trust, he really kind and generous action to return the monkey. This is the best answer to the monkey. Monkey as a friend, as a friend, this friendship is the most beautiful, but also the most moving.
one: man and nature
< p > in fact, I think, in each individual heart have a heart and nature in harmony and mutual respect, close to nature beautiful child, let it show it! One day, you will find that people can not do without the help of nature, nature also can not do without the care of people! Treasure the nature! Love the nature! Get close to the nature and you will get an inspiration from it
article two: man and nature
Related Articles:

The custom

I am a little designer.

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-6 06:38:14 | 显示全部楼层

The fourth grade students composition highlights _

thirty-two: this person in our class
son saw his father angry, low head, reluctant to part to the restaurant. My father saw this picture of the son looks like, then glanced down at the book, mutters: "what books so good-looking, even dinner do not eat? I also take a look at a few."
so, I have seen four points, my mother came to me, told me to go home, I was holding a beloved book to bring them home. Books can be your friends,hogan sito ufficiale, or your teachers, but I think the book is my growth agent, it gives me a lot of knowledge and strength.
< p > one day in the evening,air max 95 pas cher, when my mother cooked a table of delicacies, call: "a big gluttonous cat, small,hogan outlet online, you can eat dinner!." Father after hearing immediately sat on his seat, see my mother brought out the last dish, pointing to the opposite empty seat asked, "Hey, son,hogan outlet online, he would not shout hungry??" "He seems to have borrowed this book in his room. You go and make a call."
thirty-three: a fascinating book
< p > our class there are so a classmate. She is a foreigner, but said the Mandarin as well as we; her age is small, but a great effort; she is not a boy, but than all the boys in our class are high; she looks fat, in fact, weight is not heavy; you will think her love to bully people, in fact, her most kind-hearted and always ready to help others, help victim of an injustice. In her class when the most active and positive, as long as the teacher questions, let the students answer, I saw a long hand held anxious, and the ceiling as high, if the teacher didn't tell her, she also shouted: "teacher, I answer the question, let me answer!!!". Also if the teacher needs to go to school to get things, she ran faster than our male students, for fear that they can not complete the task of the glorious task". There are many things to her,goyard prix, but she had to return to Korea "travel" after a few years before we return to Shenzhen. Although she is no longer a member of our class, but we like her classmates all miss her, still put her as our good students,hogan outlet online, good friends. Do you know who she is? She is just a Korean girl who has just left our class. My best friend, Luo Xirong, has given me much more help than a boy who looks like a strong boy. When I can not find something, she will come and I find; in my grievances,converse all star, she will always be around me to comfort me. I hope she can come back soon, so in the US was a good student like pistachios!
< p > dad helpless went to the son's room, I saw him lying on the carpet, her chin cupped in her hands and feet tilt the non-stop swing,hogan outlet online, also issued from time to time cackling laughter. "Go to dinner, and then don't go to my mother will be angry." Dad angry at his son launched a complaint, "well, what is this good?"
son and mother have been waiting for a long time before the table, but has not seen the father figure. "Go! Look what your father is doing?" The mother angrily pointed to the son's room and said to his son.Related Articles:

Autumn in

Have a good composition _4

Environmental protection from

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-13 16:38:36 | 显示全部楼层

Read the red hometown, Elaine foot Qianmo

similar today is not yesterday's ghost. Once thought that the young and passionate, like the approaching night autumn scene, with the passage of time gradually dull,converse blanche, different is, one day at a time tomorrow will still have the evening, but tomorrow will not again you 21 of the 280 day. Time to urge people to be old, Confidante much Coke, another year of autumn tide to the next year, I do not know the autumn, with fewer people who view the evening?
hometown fall river stream, there is still.
The HTML template may read the hometown,hogan sito ufficiale, Elaine foot Qianmo
< p > carrying a leaf, which is the trace of autumn, suck a mouthful of air, a touch of cinnamon, touch of cool, subtle emotions with the wind flying. Day as night, and keep in the sunset ferry, gradually go dark sky to inferior to wave to me, only slowly gorgeous neon, cocky announced and one day will come to an end.
< p > hometown of autumn, the hills, many of the four seasons evergreen trees, so look out of the window, little time in the autumn on the macular than early autumn, also not late autumn louver litter, but a piece of green, piece of red, patches of yellow. Zhiqiu you must understand the mystery of this piece of, this piece let autumn is not a single, let the wind not lonely,scarpe hogan outlet, let autumn charm is not inferior that hint of summer green. If you want to get to the bottom of this autumn condition, can through the woods, will delight in the autumn of the Baise and living picture of autumn map, I do not know you into the painting, or painting the, there you are.
the last trace of yellow,hogan outlet, dispersed in the end of the day, it was the city scene of debauchery. Light pollution or severe pollution worth mentioning, anyway, contaminated air is completely blocked the Jingxing light, looked up at the sky, eyes are misty sparse, with square,air max one pas cher, the neon lights in the building the city soft package together, looking at everything in sight, as if the day and good several days, a little depressed, some helpless, a little lost, many some, sparking of my hometown deep thoughts.
mountains around the water, water dependent, the cycle of seasons, except the rainy night, the stars are bright. This is my hometown of Hanzhoung summary, memory, even in the fall, the hometown of the night is also very slow, perhaps it is very hard for people to work more time to light the way home. I like, is the most brilliant evening, light relies on the balcony, see far away on the road to and fro, most of them are familiar, buddy,hogan outlet online, will continue to greet people, walked to the other families to lea, of course,scarpe hogan outlet, is in twos and threes, walk the dog, Sai sunset, playfulness, little also not out of double entry of affectionate and, occasionally,scarpe hogan outlet, kinds of cars through. On one side of the road is neat tenants, Akiku Masashige, sweet scented osmanthus; one side is the vast Han River, the field of vision open, across the Han River, is a piece of manor.
home on the road, the same person, will meet again in about three or four days, the same way, but it is so happy to get involved. What time will be more small, for me, hand in hand to bring the number of friends around dusk without end. How many moon in the yard, court falls, our fun time, do not know where the slow not sleepy.
The
Related Articles:

In my hear

Fighting y

I climbed mountains, turned over several hills, trees ripped clothes, was raised on the mountain stone tripping feet, it seems that this blind and sentimental attachment, only to meet you, Gesang flower. See you in the desolate expanse of heaven and earth, bloom soft loess ground.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-15 04:45:49 | 显示全部楼层

The man found his girlfriend derailed strangled th

,nike tn pas cher
girlfriend derailed, Liu is petty, innocent of the tea shop waitress. August 28th, Jishou City, Hunan province people's Procuratorate on suspicion of intentional homicide approved the arrest of the suspect liu. Liu Department of Chenxi Huaihua County people. In early 8, his girlfriend Qu because of drug use by the Jishou City Detention detention. August 17, Liu arrived at Jishou City jail to visit detained Qu, that she has a boyfriend, very angry. He was drinking white wine, random walk into the street of a milk tea shop. Because the waitress Zhang hands and feet too slow, they spat, Liu will roll gate pull a hand, and Zhang from behind grabbed his neck, dragged into the bathroom until the suffocation deaths. After Liu ready to escape. Zhang family came back and found the door closed, no one answered, they call the police. After the police arrested liu.
is a section of the feelings of despair, is not only one of the responsibility of the party. The feelings of both side rails, the other party can not escape the blame. Therefore, Liu a in the face of his girlfriend cheating should deeply reflect on their own behavior, rather than to xiesifen and hurt innocent, eventually stuffed irreparable and save the fault, embarked on a path of crime. The blood of the lessons to awaken those who are in love the ups and downs of gongnanlunv are, whatever you do, stay enough sober and rational.

;
,hogan sito ufficiale;
;

man found his girlfriend derailed strangled the innocent anger
The man found his girlfriend derailed strangled the innocent anger
feelings can be emotional and impulsive, but excessive impulse can easily cause the fault can not be forgiven. If because of a failed relationship and take their own lives, it is The loss outweighs the gain. More important is to stay in the Castle Peak,hogan outlet, not afraid of firewood burning. As long as the life in the burning, then the love of the spring will come. Some people fear to death, thus completely did not see the sun tomorrow. Such tragedy is also less.
;
< p > only because girlfriend derailed, Ryu will not hesitate to strangle the innocent to xiesifen, this kind of behavior is not only violated the moral bottom line is illegal behavior. Feelings will inevitably arise, when a feeling of failure, the best way is to immediately end the decay of love, to start a new relationship. After all, there is always one day Kumufengchun feelings. The boat to the bridge of the natural straight, love is also such as. Once you walk into any of the feelings of the dead,golden goose saldi, the best way is to turn a corner, for a point of view, or the body and return,scarpe hogan outlet, to re-examine the feelings, there may be unexpected results and found.
marriage and love is different, marriage, bear too many trivial and responsibilities and obligations. Everyone should learn to assume the responsibility and obligation of the feelings, and carefully watch and care of this relationship, carefully cultivated and management of this marriage,scarpe hogan outlet, the only way to make the marriage of the evergreen. Otherwise,hogan outlet, the moth will inevitably be swallowed,tn homme pas cher, let this feeling no disease.
Related Articles:

In the ope

The bed over 4 standard to he

Eggplant,

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-16 17:42:01 | 显示全部楼层

I was separated with her husband perennial being n

now think >
: female hairdresser talk< p > black wolf brother, I am in parenting channel list to see you, then with a curious to read you the cattle, because you in childcare channel ranked first in total. But I look into your blog, I found that you are dedicated to women's emotional counseling, so I can not help but add your QQ, and now want to talk to you.
;
;
;
I was separated with her husband perennial being nurturing
[QQ]
;
,goyard soldes;
;

I was separated with her husband perennial being nurturing
< br   > the most let me uncomfortable is holidays may be festive atmosphere make me excited and the excitement I will chat through QQ video with her husband,hogan sito ufficiale, the video just we talked quite happy, but chatting chatting on the feelings of hurt, I will not consciously complain husband as and when completely ignore he is in small family homes for everyone.
< p > don't see little daughter, but she could understand my mother. She likes to entertain,hogan sito ufficiale, she would pick up some stones, and then match with her left hand with her right hand and I couldn't understand her more than anything, anyway, to see her there manghu,hogan outlet, mouth muttering.
< p > I am 25 years old, is a 2 year old daughter's mother, my husband is an ordinary seaman,sac goyard pas cher, he perennial outside is basically two years together for half a year, but in the first half of this year, the husband to accompany his parents, but also with some friends and family gatherings, walk, the husband do these are they want to take care of our mother and daughter.
;
;
< p > let me guilty, in March of this year, because of my loneliness, just encounter a high-quality men pursuit, that time is high quality male coax, holding, I almost with high quality men's bed, but fortunately I finally holding on to their.
< p > there are a few private words want to talk about, I told her husband together, life of husband and wife not over five times,nike tn pas cher, that occurs every two years between not more than twice, logically speaking, an old married couple, these several times and a few times is nothing, but I was still young. I can't stand the loneliness, especially in the evening,tn homme pas cher, I particularly like that, that pain is indescribable.
< p > no weekend, I saw some customers to take their children to the barber shop, I feel sorry to daughter, also is the child, the child's family can play, can eat delicious, but my daughter is not taken to play, what would you like to eat, and also I do eat.
< p > I is a hairdresser,scarpe hogan outlet, store not too busy, too tired, but thing is trivial, to their own work, worry a lot, business will take care of the daughter. Fortunately, the daughter is clever, it will help me. When I was in business, I put my daughter aside, and she was there.
Related Articles:

After 70 t

Pregnant with the child, I want to divorce her hus

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-18 12:49:49 | 显示全部楼层

The fire of love, so even death is to protect

< p > moths per day are paying attention to her, but she didn't know, but it is not the other moths sad, because he first meet, just silent guardian.
finally. One day, moths bold flew to glass barrier candle, he by hand gently touch the glass, his mouth full of bitter could not say, he can only let a few drops of crystal rotate freely in the eye.
..." The moths don't care so much, a blunt go up.
< p > "silly moths, my destiny is burning, otherwise I would not exist, I am very grateful to God let me know you in this short time, thank you has been stood by my side, you every time with the head hit the glass, my heart is very painful, just at that time there was no life I cannot express."
the tears wet wings, and then step by step to leave here.
day, the moth woke up from sleep,nike air max pas cher, but could not see her. He is looking for a long time, he finally on a table to find her, no glass, she was burning.
"all right! I understand, I do not have such a right,hogan outlet, but without you,hogan olympia outlet, I have nothing to protect, no guardian, I have what is the meaning of it?"
this moth quite hear,golden goose outlet, are the candle.
"is it for me to be there?" The candle tears, almost wet her flame.
"i..." The moth choked up for a while,scarpe hogan outlet, "let me hold.
not only a short while ago in the corner,spaccio hogan outlet, he noticed the moths in the booth of a particularly delicate candle. Around her glass tightly surrounded, but through the air. Listen to the man said it was a sacred meaning that the root of candle, not to sacrifice the day, who could not move.
is a bitter, hard moth began to head against the glass, although the glass is not worth mentioning.
"I was
this candle did not have what change, still the same.
"No, not
candle shook his head. "I'm sorry, i..."
"don't burn any more? Left good? I don't want to lose you, it is my selfish."
"?" The moth stopped, quietly listening to the voice, trying to find his place.
."
"moth." A very gentle voice echoed in the ears.
"Damn it, why do you want to burn your body?"
he will hand tightly on the glass wall, trying to feel her body, only the cold glass. "Why? You never look at me, why? Don't just because I am a small moths, I simply head can't think too much, I only remember to always accompany in your side,hogan outlet online, and not my side,hogan sito ufficiale, just quietly watching it. " The lip began to tremble, "my life not long, so I want to always beside you." Related Articles:

A flower of light to cover up the light of another flower

The girl I chased after all t

Love is simple.

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-19 10:59:37 | 显示全部楼层

Have one heart, this life is not negative

,air jordan pas cher
could not say how many displaced, in the beautiful season frequently look back. The knot in the heart of the dust,mont blanc pas cher, whether can say goodbye to this circle spring and Autumn period? Previous life's dream, only in the hands of the broken memory, with sobs in the night. Brewing a few world worry, eventually turned into, do not stay for the winter leaves in a hurry and scattered the desolation everywhere new injury, covered the vagaries of the mundane world. Repair Jianchen, drunk life earthly margin, your review, my cycle,hogan outlet, for you quietly spread of melancholy, whether there is missing you?
< p > this life, I was in love with words, pour Acacia woman, Yan Hong Yamo, show a paper Sujian, authored the ponder, fill a que Acacia words, rain in the subtle Qingli searching. The sky is blue, I just in wait for you. A review in the crowd to meet, but similar to the past, you and I are all each other that poured Ruoshui. You have been doomed to is that I could not reach the horizon, just your affectionate eyes, has lead me the way is duty bound not to turn back, in Xiaofeng moon, you want to, bit by bit, fall in between the lines of my.
< p > If, meeting you was fate, then I am willing to safely in the fate tasted all the joys and sorrows, pains and rebirth! I would like to use a lifetime to miss the love to make you my knitting weft, red story.
< p > fell full of Acacia, this season's bustling withered, who is writing a life picture scroll, for whom waiting for life the dream curtain,hogan outlet online, who locked modern years. The city and the city of romance,golden goose saldi, dull, into your country, I live in the city. This life I'm here for you, sad a lapel of Acacia, all the world's prosperity, many.
time around the fingertips, in a haughty attitude away,hogan outlet, but did not leave even a touch of smoke to the right of recourse. Five years, cut a burning wick, put one likes to live. Also in the wick.
< p > me into your world of mortals, you lodged in my life, in numerous listening blossom season, bits of memory again in each of us a meeting site, heavy overlap stacked miss, how far is forever? Very afraid, this turn,hogan outlet online, is this distant horizon, from the political arena! In fact, love, is only a person's things, love, or do not love, can only be on their own
I said: will you be my legend? You said: we have been writing legend. I said: will you be my guest, you say: the end of the story written by me. III owe you words into a beam around Xiaoyin. Lamp, such as beans, burnout time of vanity, a ray of Acacia, dense, Cheng pulls dreams, the que Acacia flowery words,tn requin pas cher, how to endow with to the utmost from hate melancholy?
< p > this life, you and I with the truth lit the this golden age of the fireworks, is don't want to forget never forget; this for a lifetime, I will tirelessly, with a line of text, pierce the hearts of obsession, just want to you know, even Xijinqianhua, looks old, you are still my heart wipe not to care and love, if there is a next life, I will remember what you said, I will wait for you in the next life, waiting for you to find me, I am willing to happen I III prosperous, for your future life and dependencies.
Related Articles:

City Unicorn

Cool medit

Unremitting efforts in exchange for success

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-4-30 17:15:04 | 显示全部楼层

if time could stop at the moment when we first met

it is a cup of strong liquor, then you drunk I. Just after the passage of time, leaves all over the floor,hogan outlet online, drizzle acts leave a bit bleak, vaguely remember you and I first time you face the shy, like most of the early spring just blooming wild peach, popular in the mountains... Now, this is all in the memory of the waiting time of the death sentence cannot bear to think of the past. Is still a sunny day, only the autumn wind bleak, is still under the tree, only a few of the a warm smile; is still familiar with the breath, just, life is not as the initial. < br   > remember the LiuXu every now and then the season, the air is light warm early spring, dense wet mist, the first ray of sunshine pierce the shadowy world after all everything will be clear. She said: "thousands of people met you want to meet people and tens of thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, no early step, and no later step, happened to catch up. There is no other words to say,hogan outlet online, only gently ask a sound: ` Oh, are you here too? `, "surely this is the most beautiful acquaintance, meet you in my most beautiful age, meet you in time boundless wilderness, that also need to say what?? Yes,hogan outlet, no, just staring at your gentle eyes, gently say: Oh, you are here?

the reunion is a flower in full bloom in the midnight of the night blooming cereus, rare and precious, but also short to make people less distressed, they quickly fade. Just meet, how many times in life is the The imprint is engraved on my heart.? Countless times to rub shoulders, I was just a lot of pedestrians in the passers-by a only, no one in the wilderness of time waiting for the meeting, light asked: Oh, you are here? If,hogan roma outlet, if the life is only as the initial, I believe you and I will meet the same; if,air max pas cher, if the life is only as the initial,scarpe hogan outlet, I believe you, I will still stare at each other's eyes and waves; if, if the life is only as the initial, I believe there will still be a quiet night sky,nike tn pas cher, clarity of the sky,hogan sito ufficiale, if life if it is only as the initial! < br   > just, life is not so much as the initial, you and I is only skiff in the expanse of the river of time, missed, and only forward. Beginning meet, first meet, do you know, do not sigh, the only life such as first, why the midnight tears Yi Jun Yan? Tuliu Shuangbin full cream.

if time could stop at the moment when we first met
Related Articles:

Gradually faded from the memo

Young _0

Secret love _12

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复