好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 05:50:44 | 显示全部楼层

Description of electrical appliances

article two: I want to invent the charger
it would consist of a plastic box, button, light emission button, reflecting sunlight made films such as special materials.
before the computer is not able to access the Internet, can only do some simple calculation. Can now be different,air max 1 pas cher, not only can the Internet, but also can send e-mail! E-mail is more convenient than writing letters. quick。 More money, but also very safe. In today's world, the computer can be more than one production,scarpe hogan outlet, what brand of all, what LG. Hello ah, there are countless. That's not what it is! You look at the size of the computer, it is...... Recall, the world's first computer, there is a football field so big. Look at the present, the computer is only a book so thin. The two is really a world of difference.
three: Sun Wukong visited electrical equipment
< p > because our life is inseparable from the electric, electric vehicles and requires electricity, and her mother often for electric power shortage and trouble, so I want to invent a special charger.
computer is so magical! It provides people with convenience, but also to the people's life to add endless fun!
article one: the magic of home appliances - computer
if you are full of electricity, do not turn off the power,scarpe hogan outlet, the charger will automatically stop charging. If the electric car is running, the power shortage, the charger in the reflection of the sun will absorb the sun, the light energy into electrical energy. So that people will not worry about the shortcomings of electric cars.
< p > I must good good study, master a lot of knowledge,nike tn pas cher, grew up with the invention of the charger, for people to solve the problem of electric power shortage troubles.
computer, is the king of all home appliances. Computers are the tools needed to work. Computers can bring us pleasure; computers can access the Internet, and computers can help us to learn; computers can chat on the Internet......
one day,hogan roma outlet, I took Sun Wukong to the mall to visit. As far as electric shopping mall, Sun Wukong pointed to the electric light asked: what is this thing? I said: This is the light. Sun Wukong said: what is the use of it? I said: it can give people lighting, night school students can read in its light. write。 Sun Wukong envy said: ah, so, if it is, I can master the monkey and night.
said so much,golden goose outlet, but did not understand the shape and usage of the computer it! The shape of the computer color is generally silver. Grey. Black these three colors. Computers are made by the host computer. Keyboard. display。 Mouse audio and other combined into the. If you want to open any display a file you right hand holding a mouse to double-click the two can open the file that you want the; if you want to enter, or want to type into the computer, it would need to use the keyboard. There are 26 English letters on the keyboard and some numbers. But if you want to type, you will press the 26 English letters; if you need a number, you will be the number you want. As long as you are serious to learn, no matter how many difficulties can be overcome! Related Articles:

American t

The lost s

The topic of the topic of the

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 04:08:42 | 显示全部楼层

The naughty things when I was young

< p > mother from small to large are most afraid of mice, as long as they see frighten turned pale, frightened, she almost hated the mouse. Remember when I 5 years old when, all of a sudden I whimsical: mother's life every day, so clear, give her a surprise "surprise" it! I am racking my brains, and finally think of a wonderful way, this is not forced to, who asked her to blame me. Well, mom,golden goose outlet, you'll just wait and see! So I busy, first a ball of rubber mud squeezed into a little mouse, the two star hair red beads embedded in the mouse brain, in little mouse's ass in the wire,converse pas cher, the shoe brush of black hair in in mice,hogan outlet online, a lifelike sham rats do! Next put the wire round the lock handle of mom's bedroom, as long as you open the door, the mouse will be you pulled to his feet on. When the time comes, I'm going to in the recorder put mice in a "squeak" sound. Finally think is not enough to stimulate, then put a spider hanging on the top. My "trap" was designed.
when I was young, I was a cute, clever child. Although I seem clever,air max pas cher, lovely, obedient, but I also have naughty side, do not believe? The road to listen to me slowly.
chapter one: when I was young,chaussure tn pas cher, I was very naughty
two: when I was young, I was very naughty
night, I waited patiently for the mother to eat my poison apples". Chance. After supper, I stared stared at her mother went into the bedroom, first is a spider fell to the ground, she was surprised, her door, a "red eyed monster ran towards her. "Ah!" Just listen to scream, the mother scared soul is flying! I was back in laughing tears fall out. When is my practical joke, my mother criticized me, but my heart is elated.
although the big joke, but now I think it is very interesting, it brings infinite joy to my childhood!
in my kindergarten, my father bought a new motorcycle, looks very nice. One day, my father came home from work has six points, just go to dinner. In fact, I would like to ride on top of it, is just a family all said I was too small, do not go up, very dangerous. Not when I repeatedly looked at Dad riding it when the happy expression, I thought: I will not drive a motorcycle, just sit for a while, what can risk. So while dad was at dinner time, I secretly climb on the father's motorcycle, while I sitting, lying down for a while,nike tn pas cher, thought: This was in any danger, so I go down to the, I must tell them this thing. Because my foot is too short, you want to jump directly. Fortunately, but jump your feet not to stand, so I had a big somersault. Suddenly, bloody, I burst into tears, Dad heard crying immediately ran. Dad gave me Cayao, asked me what happened.
< p >, I was very naughty, many prank dumbfounding, but there is a I do a the most funny prank, the mother was frightened to death.
When
Related Articles:

Visiting the temple composition 400 words

Junior high school writing narrative composition 6

Love is re

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-20 19:13:08 | 显示全部楼层

You no longer look in hesitation,

The HTML template in a loss, you no longer.
Xiaofeng with Yingou, yingluan hard together. The moon alone. On the cold floor, light breeze was wrapped around the sleeves. After playing flute Fu without words,hogan sito ufficiale, tears flowing. Hold the cup and drop of wine, do not change the appearance of thin mirror. Beauty face hanging two lines of worry, want to say language hugh. Love is worrying, how in Yuanyang buckle? Shallow drunk lonely night in the long waiting, has very little warm meaning, everything is blank day after the residual of the powder is warm, surrounded by a silence, hearts with a cold, I really do not know a sense of desolation to be scattered back. Now keep a windows, quietly put the mind to comb. Nothing else, grab a lost radiance, through faint moonlight, I lightly moistened with a cluster of pure condensate as a month, the last of the pneumatic fingers, full of sadness and sorrow I render to use incomplete. I do not know this little scattered stars and Danyue whether mercy? Although it is not only the wind and the moon, but full of my affection, non-stop along the moonlight, my yearning,ugg soldes, gently send away to the distant disconcerted. A few wisps of breeze still wanton from the face over, suddenly heart derived from a no reason empty, perhaps because of the long time to give up because of it. Looking at the night sky in the free hanging round the moon,hogan outlet, the heart seems to have emerged in a subtle sense of sadness. Just leave the noisy world, closed the window, with a common heart, a man quietly enjoy in the moonlight. A good, good. Silence of the night, less disturb others, the mood is very active. Along the road ahead is still familiar, the landscape around has not changed,hogan outlet, only the heart always feel less what seems empty. In a moonlit night, the light scattered stars hidden in the pale sky, it in a secret way in with months of solitude. The scenery around or not much, if any, though not in the day to see the real, but a hazy state of a specious, left infinite daydream space. To a solitary month if the residual Yingou thought wandering alone, thinking that I had slumped between a reason of expectations, but in the back implicated unclear, the beautiful yearning in the constant desire to disappointment, desire and disappointment of the overlap, and again piled into my pale the silence. Walk along the moonlit direction around the dark and bright scenery and give people a sense of confusion That cannot be described.. So the road in the confusion on the road,air max pas cher, in front of a pond suddenly appeared in front of the instant,scarpe hogan outlet, through the hazy moonlight watching distance,tn requin pas cher, lonely in the night sky, some sparse stars hidden in the faint moonlight, the stars and the moon in the night sky and the faint, and the silence with the more gentle atmosphere. This laxative under the moonlight onto the lake,golden goose saldi, the water suddenly poured hazy originally thrown light. Look at the surface of the moon emerges on the surface of tile reflection, light clear moonlight, like whether you had makeup like? Now look at the moon floating in water. Think of distance, but had to find it is desolate, everything seems good unreal. Water moon shade beauty, suddenly a concept into ashes. The past has been difficult, and get alongRelated Articles:

Must have

All are after being apart a long time.

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-28 03:50:32 | 显示全部楼层

Traitor

"in addition to what name, you hedeheneng." < br   > remembered to pick up the clothes, out of the < br   > barefoot, the < br   > will no longer be called "home" of the house. < br   > and determine will never set foot in every piece of tile.
She unscrewed the iron hard sudden sharp objects,  to winter,scarpe hogan outlet. My name is He Xu   

Do you want me to

you said, "I think I'm a  I know you are cowardly. < br   > refused to bear their own the mistake. < br   > must pull the individual to expiate,hogan sito ufficiale, < br   > regrettablly the family refused to back for you, the blame.  he said, "someday you'll thank me."
&gt,golden goose scarpe donna;
HTML template betrayal
she doesn't believe that there is happiness in this world,scarpe hogan outlet.

memory,  when you get married,hogan sito ufficiale, I think I have to give you something.

forgive, betrayal last luxury.  

control,  you said hurt pain, ,chaussure air jordan soldes, winners never belong to only you.
Arabia fairy tale,  1000th years, he thought, if someone to save me, I would be his servant.
2000th years,chaussure jordan pas cher, he thought, if someone to save me, I will meet him three wishes.
3000th years, he thought,hogan outlet online, if someone to save me, and I will eat him.

All-powerful

Related Articles:

The flowers in the spring [write]

Once all h

What do you make of your loneliness

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-28 10:29:13 | 显示全部楼层

The old city, the old man,

HTML the old town, the old man, old template
< p > in the old city,scarpe hogan outlet, old people, dreams < br   > afternoon sunshine is warm,hogan outlet, < br   > sprinkle on the body that kind of feeling is very comfortable, < br   > actually lets the human have a lazy mood.
  then began to idle down, memory roll,

the empty memory in my heart. < br   > < br   > a year ago, I was lonely desk struggling; < br   > a year later,tn homme pas cher, I in the memory of the dead pain. < br   > < br   > a year ago, I imagine a dream like beautiful university life; < br   > a year later, I facing the bleak and desolate campus mouth pull with a touch of irony. < br   > < br   > a year ago, listen to the seniors advice said to myself must endeavor; < br   > a year later,tn homme pas cher, my natural wind enjoying skipping life.
  Zhiyong more trapped in the female. In this world, people finally defeated in his hands.
  is looking for someone with a companion,nike tn pas cher,
  can turn the phone book, < br   > it seems that I have a lot of friends,tn requin pas cher, < br   > it seems, < br   > me, always is a person's life. An old face in mind
  memory, blurred.

just when I was too young,
   sometimes lonely for a long time,
   together for future efforts.

it can be a friend, lover,
   < br   > and agreed to work together to < br   > together for future Pinbo < br   > together for the dream and struggle < br   > & quot; with & quot; what a beautiful word < br   > means that you no longer lonely,tn pas cher, no longer lonely < br   > < br   > in the quiet night < br   > I always likes to look up at the starry sky < br   > wondered which stars belong to that Zhang had a sweet smile girl < br   > memory the faces had blurred < br   > sometimes,hogan outlet online, thought suddenly < br   > you said a word < br   > let a person's life bloom out of two people brilliance < br   >: she is < br   >

Related Articles:

Magic flow

Tangled life

Spring doe

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-29 08:15:59 | 显示全部楼层

Waiting for happiness

Waiting for happiness< br   > tired of the materialistic world, tired of the world intrigues, tired of the city of the subway, like a wanderer,jordan pas cher, eager to return to the warm embrace of the hometown.
  Changyi when the door is an ancient pagoda tree, open season, full of fragrance gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind. Naughty I climb a tree picking Huaihua eat under the tree,hogan outlet, a white haired grandmother face the brilliant.< br   > home courtyard there is a big stone, mother sat on the top gently help my hair, mother's hand, so gentle, comb the time comb from the hair root to Fashao, so carefully, for fear that hurt me, scalp tingling tingling feeling really good, now think of the happiness, the most simple and pure happiness.

the first greeting the mother crying,sac goyard pas cher, scarred feel mother's hand gently stroked me, Xingtan rain has been in the next, traction mother hand persistent and gentle.< br   > busy years with many many things from my side of the flow,ugg pas cher, the world only with time became more and more the United States only memories.< br   > through life, cloud dream wind, gently to gently away,hogan sito ufficiale, everything is just across the light, like the stars in the night. Pianan corner, throughout the year just across the window quietly watching others scenery, someone else's stage in the world,hogan outlet online, or the apprentice or successful or exchequer billow... Since the universe of 1,000,scarpe hogan outlet,000,000 universes is rich and colorful,hogan outlet, quietly stick to enjoy lonely lonely. Yearning for a quiet community, not pleased not to have compassion Xinruzhishui, don't want to be jealous, smile at life.
   normal years let us together this a beautiful mood, a beautiful happiness.

Related Articles:

Listen to

To give up or back

My pain, my tired, who knows

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复