主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 04:45:13 | 显示全部楼层

I have come to your city, _1.

< p > I gently remove the thick diary, bounce off the dust, looked at it, slowly opened, the page yellowed coloured paper, as if still tell us in the past...
< p > day you very well, singing, and dancing are great, and draws the good: draw a pair of old people stepping on the beach, each arm in arm facing the sunset walk, did not know at the end of the wildly walk......
< p > we terminate all ties, to can be admitted into the south of the University, I work hard, no black no night to study, also suffering the pain of Acacia. Fortunately, there are the companionship of a diary.
the same rainy day, you said: "I want to go to the south of a city to read at their own expense, and you have hope, to refuel Oh, I will be in the south of the city you."
our story begins in the rain that day. I love the rain, in the rain and met you. Your hair dripping raindrops, banging on the shoulders, eyes like the moon fell into the lake, fresh and bright, rain wrapped you firm and straight body, in the rain the youth publicity.
our meeting was so good, we have a common character, a common hobby,hogan sito ufficiale, a common topic. It all makes rainy days become more beautiful,hogan outlet, kind, and at the same time, it's over.
I said: "no, it is here, so if you go to the south, but they are still, I will protect them well, then, I will take them to the South......"
two years later,hogan outlet online, I finally got passed.
< p > after a lapse of 20 years, ripping out layers of strong coat, in the first rainy day, I can still feel a trace of warmth.
we are together more and more, even more than the time of class. Sweet, rich fragrance, flower color, very attractive, full of imagination,converse blanche, passion and hope. However, youth is young, fleeting.
< p > that year I, you three, the time flies by, the flower of youth, a flash in the pan, Luoying Susu,nike tn requin soldes, as if to hear the tragic end sound. Black appeared in July.
since the rain, I often see you standing in the corridor to our class. Finally one day, you met me in the hallway. You look pale, as if a serious illness. You said: "I would like to ask you for an outing," see you look like, I really do not want to hurt you, I would like to refuse,hogan outlet, but I can not resist your sincerity, I, or agreed to the.
suddenly, I feel good for you! I want to hold you close to you.
then, you come up with a diary and then said: "we exchange, this is all of us, when you take my diary to the south, I will take you to meet you."
since that trip, I think, we are sick, but also sick not light. Our relationship is rising fast, and we can't think of anything.
Related Articles:

If you don

With the pen as I want to

hogan sito ufficiale

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 00:28:30 | 显示全部楼层

25 year old beauty, what are you afraid of

Time: 2009-12-14 source: admin on time
1, 25 years old, suddenly many relatives, seven regardless of eight woman suddenly emerge Laqian matchmaking, the rich, the dad officer, to see it,scarpe hogan outlet, felt a blind date is too vulgar, see it, again afraid really missed a diamond bachelor. < br   > < br   > 2, 25 years old reluctantly began extensive mutually close, but rich feel forces, no money and too shabby,converse blanche, young feel childish, mature too shrewd, handsome if his womanising, not handsome take out and no face. High, low not, just hanging.  3, twenty-five years old, feel like a flower, open is colourful, also worried that is going to fall. Go out in the morning at his skin gloss, tall and fair, and go home at night washing the face is found in the corners of the fine lines and the belly fat. < br   > < br   > 4, 25 years old, are willing to shop Amoy clothes shopping can be found to suit their own less and less,air jordan homme, the bonus to shopping malls, but more expensive suit more show old fashioned.  < br   > 6, 25 years old, afraid of their own into units of more than 30 years old elder sister that Huanglian Po, a smoke flavor, and despise and their early 20s girl associate, about every rim. < br   > < br   > 7, 25 years old, heard male colleagues say jokes no longer shy face, feel that too contrived,tn rose pas cher, and dare not released Bonging beers, feel too loose. < br   > < br   > 8, 25 years old, also in love, side looking forward to the white horse prince fell from the sky, a joke yourself daydreaming, dream and reality are two villains in the heart you push me. < br   > < br   > 9, 25 years old, also brokenhearted, a comfort myself I am still young, have a plenty of opportunity, old, new, turned around and think about it, I'm nearly 30, the new when ah? < br   > < br   > 10, 25 years old, don't know oneself the pure or the sexy, too pure a Zhuangnen suspected, too sexy as coquettishly again. < br   > < br   > 11, 25 years old, do not know should call myself a girl or a woman, that girl think too hypocritical, said the woman was too dusty. < br   > < br   > 12, 25 years old,tn homme pas cher, look at those eighteen year old little girl too impetuous, feel those 30 years old woman too secular. < br   > < br   > 13, 25 years old, not willing to go home,goyard pas cher, a home to mom nagging whose son this month to get married and who the girl next month married, added at the end of a sentence: you don't find ah, old precocious girl! < br   > < br   > 14, 25 years old, the men don't know the reserved or this enthusiasm, too reserved it said you age still prude, too passion that you age gently too casually. < > > Related Articles:

The night the emperor _2275

Stepmother is a maternal love

That love, very painful, but also, very beautiful

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-15 03:57:01 | 显示全部楼层

Line 3 memories of Congo Brazzaville Zhichun

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; and do not say the busy street, the taxi driver at the crossroads active to the Chinese comrades way; and do not say "Maya" airport staff, guests on China's patronage; that the command of the traffic policeman, >
Time: 18:33 2013-04-01 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
(February 12, 1978 in Brazzaville)
< br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Brazzaville (de Ville is French for "city", I referred to as "in Brazzaville), is located in the equatorial and tropical climate, spring, summer, autumn and winter, only the rain and dry seasons, where the spring?
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in early October, while China's autumn, early frost night dew, yellow bean rice fragrance, you listen to the first spring thunder, resounded through the Congo River, to people forecast, vibrant rains come! So, fish birds wake up, fight noise, the sound of the bleak sweep during the dry season, this is not the voice of spring? Several rounds of thunderstorms over, Africa,hogan outlet, Baicao germination and leaf storm bud, Wan Mu struggles Rong, a piece of yellow green. This is not spring abundant?? after a storm comes a calm, sunny, Brazzaville, blue sky and white clouds, green trees, red flowers,chaussure air jordan pas cher, sunny, neither hot nor cold, it is not warm spring??
        so, working in Congo Chinese, all praise here beautiful scenery, year-round spring. However, the people of Congo Chinese praised more profound sentiments of friendship of the people. We often say that the weather in Congo is good,golden goose saldi, but better "popularity". Congo people's heart, also have a warm spring.
        I said, some.
        Congo has a "phoenix tree", also called "red flower". Every dry season, leaves fall a bald,hogan outlet online, leaving only a body Mikie, like the emaciated old man,tn femme pas cher, standing against the breeze, make good repute and pity. But every age after October,hogan outlet, the branch of the exhibition extension, give birth to a new leaf, a late into the rainy season and superabundant, namely open flowers, a layer of green, a layer of safflower, almost seemingly round green fog spit red core, overlooking like blossoming clouds Ying Yanxia. It is Kumufengchun, rejuvenated! This tree,bottes ugg pas cher, tall stems, such as shade cover, like the distraction of the giant flower umbrella,hogan olympia outlet, whenever the breeze blowing, petals like red snow, dancing all over the sky, underground fallen flowers, as if the shop a layer of color of the carpet. In Brazzaville streets, many of the trees, is really clusters of shade DiCui, round red cloud flowers, put a little African city, dress up spring and charming. The phoenix tree, become a beautiful scenery in Brazzaville in spring!
Related Articles:

Slowly swallow tears, blood light year

What about

Don't tell

I know, I might have to stay here for a while until I get a job. When the heroic utterance attitude away from home, I know, you can never go back. Guanqiang made a bed on the floor, separated by a curtain, there is another interpretation of men and women. When he did this, he said, "I really appreciate it.". Downstairs, is still 108 steps, I can easily ignore the past, and the strong but can identify how many steps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-21 04:18:55 | 显示全部楼层

When the snow

< p > after dawn, the coastline gradually clear, far out in the ocean, in turn is surprised Red Terror green yellow disconsolate desolate green and deep swimming sly blue gradually addicted to Cangdai.
three itself flyings light a dream, endless rain, like sorrow.
imagined spring, flowers bloom. Perhaps, the coming year can reduce some of this emotion. The spring snow melt gradually approaching.
two orders.
four annual snow.
a sad lease,chaussure louboutin pas cher.
< p > reverberates with the tide,goyard pas cher, hidden in Tianshui phase of surging, my heart's grief continuous upwelling. Finally, with tears in her eyes. The day when a loved one, then for a long time in the eternal affection. Sad and cold slowly flowing with a seamless heavenly robe.
< p > I think the hidden years of grief to hide a few years, but destined end, so I had to yield. A new year's bell in a sad river never felt as harsh as it had been. All night without sleep, but still insist on the spirit of sadness. Not sleepy, no new year joy, but no news easily.
that dream, for a long time, as if to forget the life.
but still melancholy unabated grief like spring,louboutin pas cher soldes.
life continues,converse femme pas cher, the kind of cruel, still in the continuation. Life extension,scarpe hogan outlet, I is still tolerated and restrained. Don't want to say, do not want to mention the past, has passed.
if you can forget,converse pas cher, I hope to be thorough, I do not want to trouble, and then in the hope of hopeless. Because of the laws of nature I can control. Moreover, after their own experience, see more plain, quiet.
that I how to greet the new year,hogan sito ufficiale, perhaps only a family together and comfort, in the festive season, the little bit of the past happy to come out, together with the aftertaste, meditation,air max tn pas cher, together with.
Related Articles:

Actor _0

Another year's college entrance examination battle is about to start!

Sad lost s

Moon night and how many people want to see and do not want to see the night, would like to see is because the moon is too pure, it is a beautiful yearning, a lot of good looking forward to. Don't want to see, because the moon quiet such as Yihong clear water, the wind gave birth to many mood ripples, acts add much without resistance to sorrow.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-29 07:33:23 | 显示全部楼层

Danyuanrenchangjiu, general and revel

in the evening stroll on the spacious Xiangjiang bridge, the summer wind is still cool. He said a lot,hogan outlet, I listen to the many: twelve years is a long time, can make all the changes, also can let a person forget many things, but not the only change is my feelings for you, as the past unforgettable. Although I never said to you, but the more than 4000 a day and night,hogan outlet, thoughts of you is to stir I have no peace, I knew that my love for you is so deep! Want to see you afraid you will be embarrassed. That perhaps you don't believe that twelve years come to me from nothing like it is today happy and relax, I can the heart all open to you, like twelve years ago that nothing can say to you,hogan outlet online, you do not know how good the...... I can do this to you said, even if it is to the five, sixty year old, you and I have white hair, I to you will still as usual, no matter what you look like......
< p > I looked at he the still childish face, hear not stay lived, today I just know before that simple little brother should have such deep attachment of an emotion. His words made my heart was filled with unspeakable moved: he was, after all, made a special trip to visit me ah, the journey of a thousand miles, twelve years of age, to fly over the time and space is not easy. But what can I say? Know that there is such a person, after twelve years of respectively, but still in the heart of their own, thinking of their own, deeply love yourself, and regardless of thousands of miles
brought up the microphone, and never thought it would be him. How long have we not seen each other? Eleven years or twelve years? Perhaps more long, more than 4000 day and night! Time can change everything, also can make people forget everything, but also always in the memory of the corner of inadvertently left many things, but we do not have to think about it. Maybe we met, will be like two strangers who once met, if really so, why to meet? Let the past he and I stay in the memory of each other.
: but I want to still leave the matter as it is. And, I am me,goyard pas cher, whether good or bad, is the United States is ugly, after all,tn femme pas cher, is the real me, he can accept or not accept it, I can only be the kind of now. Now that he insisted on seeing me,goyard paris, he must see me now. Why should he be disappointed or not? If he is still that he, he is absolutely impossible to expect individual me, time to change the just stature and appearance, time will never change the connotation of a person.
< p > look, he is still the twelve years ago that he, a little did not change, even eyes, smile,air max 95 pas cher, every move are still before my eyes the younger brother. Look carefully, but found his eyes, forehead also had a little wrinkles. That was the year mark,sca goyard pas cher, after all twelve years! Even his face with wrinkles, you can imagine, I would be like, but I do not know every day to look at it! All of a sudden, we do not know what to say what, after twelve years was never heard from again, and each will in front of my eyes, say something?
Related Articles:

Barren

I just want to be a happy little woman.

Just a moment The end of life.

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复