好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 08:29:31 | 显示全部楼层

An Xiaoyi, parting does not come loose

Xia Fei Qian LAN
2015 years have passed, 2016 new at the beginning, I in a season by season parting to Bi Yuhua years, that did not reside called shore, the flower called the other side of the flowers, in fact, there are more pleasant name, white light, such as the moon, called Datura China,supra pas cher, red is like a furnace fire, called Manshu Sha Hua, flowers do not fall to, the result will not be. So when young, we because of who for love or for curiosity and dance, the vicissitudes of life, what we why lonely again but rather as a stranger, alienation is a thin cool feeling, imitate if the world prosperous age side by side gradually old.
< p > there is no parting in the scene of some of the harsh,tn requin pas cher, so strong in turn, in spite of a helpless, also, equanimity, no place is moved, after many years, will not suddenly appear in the corner coffee shop, with a smile, greeting each other, each other say, just a sentence: long time not see!
< p > there is no better than parting in the sad words, so that the heart once, even though there is no flowers everywhere. Also, with no regret, no regrets. Time does not transfer into the volume is at the starting point of the road, with my cold goodbye, end the story twists and turns.
< p > pea comb years at the heart of the students in the good old, I put the flower of silktree Albizzia Qingyang, Zhuangsheng dream of butterflies in my rice paper dance, enchanting the beautiful,hogan outlet, but forget the outcome of their own. Listen to the pain of the four seasons and do not, everything is subject to the time of the mind, no one can catch it flowing delicate. The distant landscape, is a piece of beautiful words, imagination, every minute of the rhythm is so quiet and beautiful, if, in the rush of discrete is sunset in the evening a little rubbed red, then meet, only count as is between the moment fireworks!
< p > when 2016 the first snow fell down,hogan outlet, breath awareness of the cold, literati nongmo Baozhan feelings, painting in the case before, narrative in dribs and drabs about this season, collection of the season in a back and forth often, if there is a person to see you smile, will rise to the lips, see you frown, desire to do sth for sb, know how to, is a season of youth, ignore, is >
last night sleepless, who is who disturb the rural dream? When you pass me by, so staying, you secretly want to me, or the world laugh? In this mortal world, each people are in want to forget things forever, snow, want to abandon is still a concept called forever, most of the time, maybe just passing by, some people, some things, disrupting the we the trip, suddenly intersection let his heart thought,christian louboutin pas cher, no right or wrong nor need to ask who sank deeper. The future is far away, the boundless imagination, under the moonlight flowing water, water of the missing, always a word, with much, became a cheap promised. Or, does life need to have such a hint in Liebo, pulled all the flourishing.
< p > world without scattered the banquet, all departures, do not have this connection, the determination of refuse, as the time of the fiber cloud clothes, Jing Bo in the landscape of the middle of the connected a glow in the dark, like life to blank a paper,converse blanche, fade in and fade out.
Related Articles:

Looking back, _1 has been fraught with difficultie

Waiting for the spring in the rainy day

Who says the city girl cannot fall in love with th

This two people, is to find the Qishan god baby fruit?" Thought of here, I was a bit worried about Qin warriors, but also expect a little more. If that's the case, it's a good thing. If the branch of Qi Mountain, to the two people killed, unnoticed, but can be a temporary master for his.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-8 22:30:46 | 显示全部楼层

Such a quiet _698

"We here is belongs to the village of the jurisdiction of the West King Rama. The reason why there is no food, that is because our MIA village has ten years won the title of the brave village, also means that turn out to be banished from the village. "Said Rama bitter,hogan interactive outlet, dry shamelessly, constantly in tears, be banished from the village, which means all the villagers in exile, unless there are other village is willing to give shelter to MIA village villagers, otherwise MIA village, the villagers would have to be self reliant. "What? So harsh. "The month is surprised to say, surprisingly the mainland of the abyss is so cruel. Ten years did not get a brave title will be exiled, it is undoubtedly very cruel, abyss, so large, each district under the jurisdiction of the village and how much, if not eligible to obtain the title of the brave to be banished, survival, the survival of the fittest, let month concentrated to surprise, compared to the abyss, and Wu, life undoubtedly to loose too much. "And the title of the brave challenge every two years held a, our MIA village has five consecutive no people can gain the victory, and therefore becomes to be banished from the village, which is why their karaoke will themselves to Rama forest hunting of Warcraft, because there is no magic crystal,golden goose outlet, all the villagers will edge into the world of Warcraft food. "Rama said sad, once upon a time, Mia village was brilliant, with the disappearance of the MIA adults, Mia village also once again from the minds of all disappeared. Is it difficult? The so-called brave challenge? "The month is random to glance at a glance, next to Cara, strength is also good, the strength of Cara if the person on the mainland is also good, but it seems to be in the abyss of the mainland, this kind of strength is poor. "Yes, Kara is our MIA village is the most powerful of the brave, but still could not challenge tournament win, Mia adults leave to the martial arts have all been robbed,golden goose saldi, I'm sorry MIA village. "Rama side said, while continuing to wipe the tears, when MIA village even in the west is the famous village, but along with the disappearance of the MIA adults, come to MIA guardian of strong a a leave the plight of the MIA village is becoming more and more obvious. Know even brave title are unable to obtain, and ultimately into the village of exile. "Who is MIA? "Month concentrated grumpily watching Rama cried like, is true, you are so big person, unexpectedly also cry like this, but watching MIA village, so lonely, strong month also feel very sad,sac goyard pas cher, although the village is the first Cilai mia,hogan sito ufficiale, but MIA village scale, also is she now pending in the house,golden goose saldi, does not seem to be generally small village should have,nike tn pas cher, it is conceivable that MIA village former glory! "MIA MIA is a adult village, was in support of the MIA MIA adults, the village to be established. Where is he now? "The month strong curiosity and asked, Rama MIA seems to be very powerful,chaussure tn pas cher, but even MIA is very powerful, why MIA village will become so lonely? Is that there are some other secrets. "Miya SAMA disappeared, from 15 years ago Mara adult king enlisted after, Mia adults again has not appeared.Related Articles:

?id=14553

I was cloned Sharan r-r-ring ah, turn off the alarm clock, wake up. I am very quickly climbed down from my warm bed. I can see the quilt if there is a person, I am wrong? I rubbed rubbing my sleepy eyes dim, once again open, but the quilt a large group pile in there. What's under the? I gingerly to the a quilt, grabbed and pulled the quilt angle.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-12 12:55:35 | 显示全部楼层

If I don't have you in the world

- signature
I go far away in time, think of all the past, those who live together, together through the scenery, experience and.
each person's persistence is powerless to tell, like never look back once, never go back to the past, even if you are not good for me,hogan outlet, I will, as always, to forgive you. I should have more tangled! If my world no longer have you, how I will be in the most lost when you rely on, so that I was wrong and wrong...... Some of the pain The imprint is engraved on my heart. I don't want to talk about,hogan outlet, have no meaning, I don't blame anyone, can only blame themselves in a cocoon around oneself...... Let yourself become a pain in the pain, if my world no longer have you, I believe I will disappear in your world forever, never goodbye!
has quietly spread some pain in my heart...
if I no longer have the world of what you are?
if my world no longer have you, I will not suddenly fall in the palm of the hand, it will not feel bad for no reason at all, if my world no longer have you, I will not look forward to your gentle. When the head is full of emotions like a madman, I know you have lost, God in my mind the pain, I also have no way to solve this sudden sadness, helplessness, pain, loss... I to you in the end how many do not have to torture me? If my world without you, I will find the past which I?
like this night it is night, hiding the baptism, escape the dark blue... The night is lonely, sad, sad,chaussure louboutin pas cher, or perception of night dreariness? How do I do? I'm just a ordinary person, perplexing feelings, difficult to let go of the helpless, cut, and seems to be more chaos... If you are no longer in my world......
< p > today, I want to take one last time to the text,goyard soldes, just let my thoughts publicity, ink fly, so lost and helpless feeling has not in a long time, I put text when writing for so long, in fact, really have a little tired. During that time we together to write the text people to stay with a smile, suddenly, a sense of sadness, although knowing that this is the reality of the rule,hogan outlet online, but still could not help it feel dejected, who in whose heart, who in one of the memory, suddenly wanted to this writing,goyard pas cher, to go in search of a new life, perhaps, that is belong to me the existence of a place, at this time, I really like... But you won't see...
If you are no longer in my world
two people to get along without polish time, when you look back, cardialgia. When you find the world I have become not essential, I just want to get away from your side, as far as possible...... I am just an ordinary person,hogan outlet online, a little careless you my heart will be very painful, but you never feel. We are all ordinary people, I do not have so great. Look at you I'm tired of the way I did not install it clear that life is so,air jordan homme, death, but also so, even without you, the earth will not stop the has in turn, in turn...... Related Articles:

There is a

Those people moved the world

20 letters to my own...

Willow green like dense slender hair like hanging, good to have such a full head of hair, like a willow graceful. Willow as if wearing a green dress, dress in the wind sway gently, willow, like a dancing woman as a carefree, sometimes quiet contemplation, and sometimes sway their dress face laugh.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-5 23:41:41 | 显示全部楼层

History at the expense of writing

History at the expense of writing
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; perhaps in the peace and security,goyard paris, and have ample food and clothing of the era, people had put their forgotten in the corner. But when disaster comes, they are very busy and regardless of personal danger in the sight of people, become a beautiful scenery. When a once-in-a-century snowstorm troubled people. When the ruthless earthquake hazard to the people, they will be to the fastest speed rushed to the front, jump through hoops,chaussure air jordan soldes, emergency rescue and disaster relief. They dug up the rubble with sturdy hands, dug the roads, dug up life, and dug up hope. The sonorous acoustic command,hogan roma outlet, encourage sound how sweet, how charming, it is the call of the sound of soul clings with myriads of dying life. That never stop the footsteps of the sound to go into,louboutin pas cher, into the disaster area of the refugees in the heart, gave them a sense of security,hogan sito ufficiale, gave them the courage and strength to fight against the fate of. Perhaps, in the army on the way, they have deceived, loss. When for the first time to see the corpse everywhere in dire straits,mont blanc porte mine, they will certainly have to bear and fear. When in danger, and from time to time, they will certainly have inherent and fear and hesitation. When they are trained hard and tough, they will have to complain and regret...... But eventually they will not choose to give up, years of camp life honed their will. No blood and tears of temper, which come of perseverance and courage courage unremittingly. Mutual help without each other,goyard pas cher, which come share the joys and sorrows of life experience. No dedication to the cause of the courage, which came to the victory and honor. >   
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; see, they dressed in green uniforms, marched in orderly pace, shouting loud slogans, how imposing manner ah, they are worthy of is the pride of Chinese people. The Chinese people,hogan outlet, let us in the solemn five-star red flag, to salute them, to bless them. Soldier: history of sacrifice! >         
         Related Articles:

hogan sito ufficiale

Than Spring Festival couplets

Even if I did well, he would only ask me to do better next time, even a "well done" will not say, absolutely not like other people's father laughed and praise and reward children. In my opinion, I should do well, do not need to praise, and not let me big with pride. So, I gradually no longer expect my father to be able to speak to praise me, because I have had enough of the disappointment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复