主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 08:39:45 | 显示全部楼层

The lamp of the soul

virtue, light the lamp of the soul. Only when we are inside, the world will be beautiful. May the virtues like a shower of shining like the moon, illuminate our hearts to illuminate the sky of your heart and my heart!
virtue is more important and valuable than any wealth, fame, position, etc.. Among them, respect is extremely important. Sometimes respect is a small action, although not conspicuous, but to the warm people,air max 90 pas cher, have the respect of goodness and wisdom can inadvertently melted the hearts of the people in the iceberg, opened the door to the warmth of the human world.
composition two: the spirit of the lamp
< p > lights the world is colorful, the lamp is us in the dark, lighting to us and give us light. Can you hear said heart the lamp?? and know what is it?? might as well tell you! It is in we encounter setbacks, difficulties encountered, it helps us to solve.
of which "the dinner in the bathroom" most moved me. The article is mainly about the maid's son in the master the luxurious room bathroom dining, master after listenning to the guest apology,sca goyard pas cher, and the maid's son Qi in the bathroom dining. Master know how to respect, respect for the masters and not condescending charity, look down on children, not with his mercy to hurt others self-esteem. This reminds me of one thing, a,golden goose scarpe, in the street, dressed in a refined and with jeweled aunt saw a beggar in the street to eat leftovers, may eat in a hurry, food is embedded in the throat, beggars desperately struggling, the masses are fenced and devotion only aunt, regardless of the dirty beggar, beggars rescue. True self-esteem but based on the equality of communication, is considerate to others if you. The master's respect is like the spring water, the aunt's aunt's respect is like a leisurely cloud,hogan outlet online, in the silence of the soul of the people. This is the basic truth of life, is a person's guidelines,golden goose saldi, not because they are stronger than others, strong bullying the weak, but also insulting others, this will hurt the self-esteem of others. Respect is from the heart of care and attention, it is a kind of equality without the wealth of cheap.
< p > to the measurement of the day, I early returned to school, and my Chinese book review again, unknowingly teacher took the papers came in, said to us, "now to measure Chinese, please put the language materials all packed into bags." After listening to these words, my heart "thump thump". Fear >
< p > that took place at night in my third grade, I an early dinner, ready to to doing his homework in the room. When I open job registration book,hogan outlet, see Chinese homework wrote a "Chinese tomorrow test review of Chinese information relating to" look at me, surprised, my heart seemed to burn like the. "What can I do about it?" Time and time again the language test is very not ideal, not 80, is 70. So I use the shortest time to the Chinese Book 1 to 6 units of vocabulary review, the four words all back to such as streaming fluently and ready for tomorrow's Chinese test.
composition one: virtue, light the lamp of the soul Related Articles:

The young do not sorrow taste composition

Thanksgiving mother composition 600 words

The first day of school composition 500 words

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-4 08:43:02 | 显示全部楼层

Shanghai composition 300 words

today is Sunday. In the early morning, I opened the window and a fresh air came to me.
: a spring morning
as early as the early morning people, I entered the campus, suddenly, I was attracted by the beauty of the quiet. The surrounding is so quiet, a thin layer of fog, like a veil over the campus. The teaching building magnificent indistinct appear in the fog. The dawn of the whole campus is so warm and beautiful ah!
morning opened the silent night, and a beautiful morning, with fresh air come on campus.
the morning of the campus is beautiful, like a note spectrum into music, beautiful music......
< p > suddenly, a "chirp" braying, looked up, turned out to be only a few birds flew in the Bauhinia trees, they jumped to jump, enjoy playing and singing happily. At this time,converse blanche, spring morning warm sunshine from the branches shine. I felt a drop of water fell on my hand. Oh, the original is the dew on the leaves in the sun drops. The yard on the green lawn, the dew on the grass is reflecting sunlight was crystal clear, from a distance, really is faction is bedecked with jewels.
buddy went downstairs to play, laughter once again broke the quiet morning. The sun rose higher and higher, the street outside the car engine sound and sound as one falls, another rises. For a time, sound, voice, birdsong,nike tn pas cher, together constitute a lively spring morning.
walk through the campus, wet soil flavor, not stop smelling. The edge of the flower studded with sparkling dew, like a dazzling jewel, crumbling. Breeze Xu Lai,
in the morning,hogan outlet online, the students greet the sunrise to the school. I saw the school team classmates already at the school gate on duty to maintain order. They say hello to the teacher to salute, refined and courteous,chaussure tn pas cher, but also carefully check the school uniforms, each student chapter of the red scarf...... There are many students on the playground with a broom to clean dust on the ground, leaves. Look! How clean they are! Garden.
campus
spring the footsteps of the girl, who came to earth to our campus.
Article two: alba
< p > I came downstairs, in the yard area a large fiery red trefoil Mei full of the flower, red petals falling to the ground, as if covered with a layer of red carpet. On the other side of the sidewalk and the Bauhinia Flower is blooming, green leaves in full bloom with flowers purple red flowers, like a group of butterflies fluttering in the green leaves.
< p > I do not know when, the sun colorful column of light red sky, brilliant light sprinkle to the earth, gradually, even the last thin fog sinks into the shining in the sun. Students came to the school, some cleaning, some reading text, some in the exercise,air max pas cher, the teacher with textbooks to the class to go.
Article three: alba
campus
Some
fragrant flowers, red cockscomb, Chinese rose flower, very pretty and charming peony flower....... I do not know what the birds know bright open voice,sac goyard pas cher, began chirping concert. Related Articles:

Home of th

Green living composition

One hundre

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-10 09:48:22 | 显示全部楼层

Composition that moment _1

< p > suddenly, sitting on the sidelines didn't speak stay Li station, said, "grandma,montblanc plume pas cher, you sit in my position if fell not good." "That's really thank you!" The old lady sat down with a smile. That moment, I to stay Li respect for his cowardice and lazy ashamed, also for students, she do good do so determined, and I was due to my laziness excuses.
got out of the car, I asked Lee: "why do you want to stay up?" "Is that she is so old still holding a child, fell on the bus is not good. What's going on?" She looked at me strangely...... Nothing." I panic replied, do not live and ashamed of their behavior. In fact, those people do not have the bus like me? Because of their own interests and give up the opportunity to help others, even don't give a helping hand. But there are people like to stay in the same kind of Li, to see others have difficulty, do their best to help them. That moment let me know, for their own interests and do not have any meaning, often help others, in order to live the true meaning of life.
remember that in the summer afternoon, I dragged the two students to walk the street, perhaps because just a holiday, everyone on the bus are a lot of people. And so on for a long time, I really can not help,hogan outlet, and a grasp of the two students, climbed up a lot of people on the bus.
people's life there are many moments, will make people happy,hogan outlet online, let the pain, let a person touched, let a person sad, can make people remember a long time, it is difficult to forget.
article one: that moment
< p > along the way a lot of people, and is in the summer, one of our hot and sweaty until stand feet acid hemp fell in behind the car until three seats, my eye deft on hand to they drag on the seat, sit rubbed his numb legs. "Ah, you see, there's a man holding a little friends on the train!" The old friends dragged me,stylo mont blanc pas cher, said, pointing to the door to hand over there. I looked down her hand, is one of about sixty years old, an old lady, head a flower cloth covered her head, white and sparse hair, wearing a washed out blue short sleeve,sca goyard pas cher, sleeve left a stain, a pair of black trousers was substandard size, the root elastic band on the outside. Her hands clasped with a little of the child, the child with cloth wrapped very quiet,tn pas cher, does not seem to hate bus noisy. The old lady quivering to walk to the rear of the car, side of the people are looking askance at her, the body moved to move,air max 95 pas cher, does not seem to want to meet her. "Do you think we should have a seat?" Sitting at the side of the old yellow with his elbow poked stab me, I look at him, stared at the front walking slowly the old lady, she exudes a smell like rotten eggs and face covered with wrinkles, the hair is very oil. Probably because of lazy, afraid she doesn't sit,hogan outlet online, coupled with the leg hemp is really too lazy to do up and offered his seat, the heart also silently think: "not even so many people in the car seat, why to let ah? And I stood so long before the seat legs are numb badly, I was too lazy to stand up seat."
Related Articles:

Fly composition 600 words 2 _

High school composition sprin

Enlightenment composition of

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-14 06:20:18 | 显示全部楼层

Description of spring, autumn, rain, snow, the ess

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; spring cloth Deese, everything was born brightness Han Yuefu ancient words "long line" < br   > I do not know who cut out Egeria, February spring like scissors, Karaga Chiaki "willow" < br   > Tianjie rain moistening, such as cakes, grass far away to see but not close. The advantage of the spring of the year, must win Liu smoke spot Han Yu Tang "early spring was Shuibu eighteen Yuanwai" < br   > bamboo peach 32 branches, Chunjiang plumbing duck prophet. -- song & middot; Su Shi huichong Chunjiang evening scene 2 "< br   > easily know the east side,hogan sito ufficiale, always colorful spring, song & middot; Zhu Xi's" spring "< br   > stained clothing wants the wet apricot blossom rain, blowing side is not cold wind in the willows. In the Southern Song Dynasty Zhinan monk" quatrains "< br   > squandering gradually desire glamorous look, Asakusa can not horseshoe. Bai Juyi Qian Tang: < < > >
Spring Lake moonrise Yamadori shock, when Ming Chun jian. Wang Wei - "bird stream"  then days hachisuba infinite Bi,scarpe hogan outlet, lotus flowers in red - Wanli Yang "Xiao static Jingci send linzifang"
every time Huangmei rain, the grass frog ponds everywhere - song &middot; Zhao Shixiu "

Yueke Fangfei to break to hate in summer, the wood is pleasant shade - song &middot; Qin "March Huiri Outi"

purpurin have become dust, cuckoo sound daylight new song &middot; the description of Lu You "early summer quatrains"

autumn autumn's famous ancient poetry and description of

flies and the sunset autumn the color of the sky. -- &middot,hogan interactive outlet; Wang Bo Tang,hogan scarpe; "autumn Deng Hong Fu knee Wang Ge Jianbie sequence"

is autumn tree, drop Hui Wei Shanshan, Tang &middot; Wang Ji "-

Changfeng Wanli sent Qiu Yan,hogan sito ufficiale, can be intoxicated tall -- don &middot; Li Bai "Xuanzhou Xie Tiao Lou Jianbie School Book TERT cloud"
    Qiuxi biyuntian,hogan scarpe outlet, yellow leaves, autumn even wave,hogan sito ufficiale, the wave Hanyan Cui song &middot; Fan Zhongyan "Su muzhe"

suddenly, such as spring night, the trees of pear blossoms "white snow - Censhen to Beijing to send military judge".

Description of spring,hogan olympia outlet, autumn, rain, snow, the essence of the collection
Related Articles:

To the you

One worry, the flowers of Acacia solution

A cup of tea

I climbed mountains, turned over several hills, trees ripped clothes, was raised on the mountain stone tripping feet, it seems that this blind and sentimental attachment, only to meet you, Gesang flower. See you in the desolate expanse of heaven and earth, bloom soft loess ground.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-24 11:32:32 | 显示全部楼层

Flowers in a season of fragrance, who will make me

smoke blown clean sky alone Mu not for human mind for the red king scene of debauchery,hogan outlet online, love in the city Confidante. Refused to let go of the obsession still wind waiting for a prosperous feast your charming, miss your thoughts winding revel in the enchanting dance. Which wanted to bustling faded as the clouds but the sun abandoned the silence of the night shadow solitary cry,golden goose uomo saldi, it was wind discount wings scattered the desolate did not care. How many broken dreams rain heart still die, a kind of sad fly only belongs to the hearts of the beautiful. Whether they can dream of another season in the fragrance of flowers,hogan interactive outlet, you can make me back I sadness.
walked in the desert time subsidence your life, your breath but why let me so love? You smile as I have the heart volume,hogan outlet online, prayer >
The HTML template bloom season fragrance,nike tn pas cher, who made my life.
< p > can't catch the time passed by so quickly in the time tunnel deep white mo the mankind the temples, sorrowful night stay in the heart of the Shang, durable show you turned away back never lost the slightest hesitation attachment. A red Acacia sing broken dreams how much hair tears of desolation, only hope you love the world long to cherish what period? I love the final memorable abandoned the beauty of youth, sentimental memory in ecstasy of your face in. The parting of the lonely only linger in Hong Kong to tempting with your feelings, but inadvertently spilled in the way of the wind and rain broken.
I love you half light bitter wine,scarpe hogan outlet, the trace of love if rain cold gossamer how worthy? That promise has gone into the clouds had gone. Cold night, deep longing for warm tomorrow, but what to your love and your original life life shallow edge. And persevering with your red fate thin cold, heartless but ruined you my feelings, can not hold falling in the bottom of our tomorrow. Washing messy entangled state of mind,goyard pas cher, but now only I sink in the abyss of love you. Your incomplete breath also left in the heart, splashing in the fleeting time, co-author of the given miss you sad singing a song, in this world I have been unable to you completely forget. My heart is no longer quiet from the clean.
< p > wind indulge in wilful persecution relentless attack on the years trace, spend bright rain fluttered its wings in the palm monologue, only dipping affection is in the vicissitudes of life transformed into the moist you Xinyuan Chunni. Lethe River floating several millennium reincarnation in accordance with regret, lonely in the night who accompany I pay homage to a fireworks Xiao xiaosa scattered behind the scenes? Who will accompany me to see a curtain of smoke if fog rain in the whirling like? Worry empty lonely in the sky in the rain fine thin cool romance of many who understand? Time passes by, wish have already forgotten that happiness is what taste, happiness in the distance is so far away,air max 95 soldes, promise you heart palm reading distraction was blown away by the wind if scattered clouds from the soul. Breaking through the night westerly bleak through the bead jade fine rain curtain remote first sent across the dedication of love the life hold love, hug to each other because of the far distant in time and space can't touch your cold face. Be frozen feelings of cold and fear of deposition in the heart of the Shang Yan, those fleeting time scratches the shade of pale, still can not cover the date in your review smile. You are staring in the face of smile is filled with cold, no one can understand.
Related Articles:

Wonderful snow

Continue to promote the quintessence of rhyme puls

Flowers blooming on Buddha's table

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-26 03:42:39 | 显示全部楼层

Wait and wait, just in a moment

that moment, I admit, I was shocked,hogan outlet, although I have to worry about such a case will eventually become empty.
< p > and all calendar through chatting on QQ, or are the courtship, want to openly with you standing side by side, easier said than done.
but in love this long distance,golden goose saldi, although has given us endless melancholy, but at the same time, has also given us infinite expectation.
you've always known that I'm under pressure from my big family, but you've never pushed me down any decision.
from the beginning, to the present, from the network, to reality, every step we take a step,louboutin pas cher, in fact, are full of difficult.
< p > I thought you will hesitate, but you are a pair of firm tone to me said, & quot; since you are I decided, I will pay all sorts of efforts to have, I am not afraid,goyard soldes, not afraid of tired, not afraid of hardship, I'm afraid there is no you later.
< p > and for tomorrow will worry about personal gains and losses, but not open hand, don't talk about the future and have lost, regardless of the future will not defend, as long as this moment is really, is enough!
I know, too.
I know,mont blanc porte mine, you'll be waiting for me, no matter how long.
love and hate in a moment, and wait or not, it is a matter between you?
HTML template, and ranging, only in a moment
< p > you want I have been happy to go, so you secretly give yourself pressure, don't tell me you deep trepidation.
< >
< five >
< p > but a fool, depressed, all of you all, I understand, just, please forgive my weakness, forgive me not brave, forgive my sitting on the fence.
< three >
< six >
I asked you,air max homme pas cher, waiting for a long way too slow, is also not good, if you still continue to wait for me?
you said, for the time being, regardless of the mountains in front of us, a good grasp of the moment of all.
< p > so, I more than once wandering hesitated, more than once asked myself, so in the foreseeable future to wait for a person, whether it is worth?
< a >
then, I am still hesitant what?
< four >
looked at the day of the seventh lunar month full of forums, full of space filled with the declaration of happiness,tn requin pas cher, I suddenly feel that I should also write a few words, to express my thoughts.
; "
< p > and when you hear the phrase you some say & quot; if you do not, I dare to old to & quot;, I believe, in fact, waiting is not bitter,scarpe hogan outlet, waiting for because of the the share of lingering thoughts is becoming more and more beautiful.
< two > Related Articles:

When you t

Empty lonely cold when you ca

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-26 08:25:27 | 显示全部楼层

Don't take his girlfriend and his brother flat-sha

then remembered the words of Chairman Mao, as a comrade, to a fear of hardship, not afraid of death. Other comrades encountered difficulties must help. < br   > so I slowly quietly cat waist tiptoed quietly climb in the past, at that time only to hear, a woman cried softly: you are a rogue, at night you think why? Then I heard a man gasp for breath. Then the woman scolded and I didn't hear clearly.
Don't take his girlfriend and his brother flat-share
< p > do not with a girlfriend and his brother sharing, a write down the title I was filled with indignation, heart regret the pain, do not know this shouldn't keep on saying. < br   > < br   > literary talent is not very good, never graduated from junior high school could not continue to read, and will go out to work, and home is not poor, but really is to read. Elementary school my teacher and Chinese teacher,scarpe hogan outlet, Miss Wang, once said: if you can graduate from primary school, I'll take that as a school eat you out of the Baba. < br   > results my elementary school graduate, teacher Wang did not eat, teacher Wang is not not speak credit, instead, Wang had said to do, remember to have Wang teacher in front of our class a naughty there is no cure for the children shouted,hogan outlet online, Gouzi,bottes ugg pas cher, I ca you mom. Later Mr. Wang really to two dogs son home to Ca two dogs son fucking go, said far, as the king of the teacher why not fulfilled my promise, because the two dogs son his dad just came into the house, see them without further ado shovels swing past the, teacher Wang again also does not have.
later I went to Beijing, to a family, my relatives to buy a house in Beijing. So I came to Beijing to have place to live, eat and drink, I very angry, because they are always quick to scold me, sometimes I do the wrong thing hit me, but I can't resist, such as a me in the living room watching TV before 10 o'clock in the evening, just put is landlord like to watch cartoons. But they let me turn off the TV and go to bed, I'm not very willing to. But their black face I also have no way had to return to a bathroom turned into a small room, there is no window, landlord to stay a little while to feel really boring, so secretly want to slipped back into the living room to watch my favorite cartoons, but turn on the lights and saw them in a fight, the clothes pieces,mont blanc pas cher, the female's facial expression is very terrorist with his mouth open, the man showed his teeth, and mercilessly thigh hits his daughter-in-law, I am a ideals and aspirations of the people, is a courageous man, is a from the vulgar. So I shouted: let the beast beast. Then there is no then. < br   > later on, I was kicked out of, but I don't hate them. Because as the saying goes,hogan outlet online, honest and upright official chores too hard,sac goyard pas cher, they argue and fight I am not tube,hogan sito ufficiale, besides, I do not honest and upright official, that night I in the garden spent a night, because the teeth were knocked out a heart, a pain I could not sleep, stroll in the garden, because it is summer, not how cold, just want to find a place to deal with a night time,air jordan pas cher, vaguely heard someone crying for help.
Related Articles:

Life is a rare friend

The past (three)

April Fangfei, and miss Zan branches

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-5-3 12:37:03 | 显示全部楼层

Microsoft to provide free cloud computing services

Microsoft announced plans to provide 100 million yuan worth of 100 Venture Company to China cloud computing services and software tools,scarpe golden goose.
;
Microsoft has announed it plans to offer yuan worth of free 100 million cloud-computing services and software tools to 100 Chinese startups,hogan sito ufficiale.
&nbspNew initiative will
&nbsp,nike air max pas cher;
The as bid to bolster its cloud-computing business in China,goyard prix.
,mont blanc pas cher;
Start-ups involved will have access to Microsoft's Azure cloud-computing service, software and development tools.
The be launched in the next 6-months,louboutin soldes.&nbsp,nike tn soldes;

&nbspPromotion is seen
Microsoft to China Venture Company to provide free cloud computing services
;
The move is an attempt to try to wrestle market-share from Amazon and Alibaba,golden goose saldi, who also offer cloud-computing services in China.
Related Articles:

And her Destiny Catherine

Japan Inc to push 3D fetal model print services

Hunting Duck

Normal University after graduation, I was assigned to teach in a middle school in Beijing physics, for the work of teachers is put "play, has the sense of responsibility, but the lack of passion. Law-abiding, rhythmical, has been able to see their own look after 20 years, life is like a cup of lukewarm white boiling water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复