主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 20:24:35 | 显示全部楼层

Small story big reason composition

this article tells us, do not because of others and change their own, and to let others because of you and change. Those who do not believe their own, there will be a temptation to deceive themselves, to encourage themselves, to comfort their own distressing requirements. Only believe in yourself,hogan sito ufficiale, be sure of yourself, can experience the wind and rain to blow and correctly accept other people's criticism, to be able to achieve greater success!
finally got the teacher's meaning, finally got the achievement in the art world.
after listening to the story, then >
today, I read a little story: a woman moved home, the day she went back to visit her father. She told her father her neighbors don't like her, and they never say hello to her. "Why don't they like me?" said the woman.
article two: small story, big reason
article one: small story big reason composition
< p >, a young painter wants to improve his painting skills, so the replica of yourself that the most satisfied with a piece of work to get the market, placed next to a pen, please the audience in the past to point out deficiencies.
< p > the next day, young artists and the copy of the painting into the market, put a pen, is different, this is let everybody out the wonderful standard. In the evening,goyard pas cher, the picture all over the place has been marked with mark.
< p > at this time, her father smiled, and gave her about a little story: one day I am roadside repair my bicycle, a car stopped in front of me, a gentleman came to me said: "I'd like to move into the district live, the neighbor you here is how it?" I said: "you live in the house of neighbors is what??" I said: "you live in the house of neighbors is what??" the gentleman complained to the his neighbor is very rude, very poor hygiene,sac goyard pas cher, when he is in need of help his neighbor never help him. I said, "I think you won't like the neighbors here."
The young painter
many days later, when I came home with some boxes, I met another gentleman. He was very polite to me, said: "the old man, you need to take a lift?" "well, you are a good man!" I said. We were chatting in the car. The gentleman said, "I'd like to move into the district live, the neighbor you here is what??" I said: "you live in the house of neighbors is what??" the gentleman praise to his neighbour when he travels is, his neighbors are willing to help him take care of his pet... I said: "I think that you will like the neighbors here."
< p > due to the attitude of the artist as a young man very sincere,chaussure jordan pas cher, many people will sincerely: their views, to come back at night, young painters found, almost all areas of the painting are marked on the mark. That is to say this picture is good for nothing.
is the result of young artists hit Fei wilt and vibration,ugg soldes, doubts about his talent for painting. So he went to ask his teacher,golden goose scarpe, the teacher know, that he did not have to go to this conclusion, let him try to change a method. Related Articles:

That Meng Zuowen in my heart

See the world with childishness composition

100 words on the composition of the spring rain

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-10 09:37:31 | 显示全部楼层

Cherish life, away from drugs composition _4

Don't stay in place of drug
and some drug addicts scene everybody seen from the media or the film, called the Heartbreakers, but also by hardly wished to live., not addiction temptation "re crime".
five: cherish life,scarpe hogan outlet, away from drugs
in order to prevent someone cheat the drug onto this road, we should not do ten:
is a minor, the flowers of the motherland, the hope of the future. We minors should cherish life, cherish the future, healthy growth. In our growth process, will experience many setbacks, many temptations, the most deadly temptation is taking drugs. According to incomplete statistics, in China, the number of drug abusers accounted for 80% of the total number of drug addicts. Minors under the age of 16 drug addicts also.
5. In the mist filled place is not conscious of drug abuse, must not stay.
1. don't meet the unsatisfactory thing in drug divertingness. To be brave to face setbacks in life, such as lovelorn dropout.
10. do not blindly follow the example of drug addicts, also do not worship the drug "Idol", this trendy psychology is naive and confused.
7. do not accept strangers cigarettes or drinks, because they may trick you drug.
9. don't think vanity,chaussure tn pas cher, rich people get drugs. The drug is a kind of ignorance and shameful behavior.
drug users are deprived of the ability to work with a normal life, all medical expenses for drug addicts, drug addicts, power input, serious damage to the social economy. Today, the drug is still spreading in the world,hogan outlet online, the human society and therefore carry a heavy burden of society.
8. don't believe drugs can cure lies by drug body, impossible to cure.
3. do not have luck. The drug is highly addictive, try will be a lifetime of regret.
cherish life, away from drugs, to make the world a better place.
once, I saw a drug addict in TV addiction, he has been struggling in the toxic mud, terrified in drag out an ignoble existence, without a home,nike air max pas cher, he loathed himself such a dead-alive person and not the ghost not life in my heart already. But in the morning on the second day, he is in "Dumo" forced, began in the bus "work" the Liuqie life,chaussure nike tn, then fled back to his small dark room day drug chai.
short, the drug is a most crime, a most tragic,hogan sito ufficiale, it can break up a family, it can take a life. Stay away from drugs is to save yourself,scarpe hogan outlet, save the people, a good way to save society.
2. don't let curiosity. If curiosity risk being poisoned a try will pay the price.
4. do not make drug abuse, drug trafficking behavior. In case of a drug to dissuade, relatives and friends,golden goose saldi, two should be avoided, to report three.
6. don't listen to the drug is "advanced enjoy" rumors, a drug, a lifetime of pain. Related Articles:

An essay of 600 words _2

About gold

A sincere person composition _3

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-11 13:13:32 | 显示全部楼层

Because I am not a virgin husband everywhere to pi

letters talk Man Juan Wen Ruan Xiao Yu
did not expect that the man will be married, and hold on to my past do not let go. He got drunk and crazy, I cursed a foul, backseat driver,scarpe hogan outlet, home to the jiquanbuning disturbance. I remember when he was chasing me, and I invited him together,bottes ugg france, saying that I do not care about the past......
the night of the wedding night, he launched a crazy, in the sense that I made a temper. Asked him why, he was silent. Wedding night, he planted a piece of my heart can not heal the scars. Married for a year, he became very hot tempered, feeling like a man. These, I have to endure, but did not think that he has betrayed me, in the outside looking for a woman. More let me unbearable is that the woman had to come to scold me, forced me to divorce.
>
divorce,hogan outlet online, under a heavy rain, some coolness swept into the heart. I opened Zhang Kuse's mouth and said to him, "let's get a divorce. He sat quietly on the sofa, silent, as if he had never heard me say. I tried my best to say it again in a loud voice: let's get a divorce! Don't torture each other anymore.

for two years, I slowly downhearted. The past two years, many a woman ran home crying, from the original fear and become Xinruzhishui. I think my feelings between him and, perhaps penetration and thoroughly is time to erase the. Divorce takes a lot of courage, I used to laugh at the woman who complained about her husband's infidelity, why not divorce. Today, I realized, I was just too scared,hogan outlet, afraid of a person to bear gossip, fear and then start a new life. Unknown, let me in fear,hogan sito ufficiale, dare not move.
That day the
- love notes
remote control he will hand on the table, half the day back to the sentence: I don't agree. My tears streaming down, to this position, I also believe that he is some love me.
Because I am not a virgin husband everywhere to pick wild flowers
I am at home crying half alive, he no matter. I really feel, before I and he together to talk about the time of love, is not a dream. Why, we will become strangers, no longer feel the love of each other. I didn't dare to return home, afraid of parents too much worry, also don't want to let him so unbearable.
the love is like quicksand, you hold on too tight, the faster the loss. You explore her past,scarpe hogan outlet, she fled the faster. You can think of revenge, harvest of joy, a dream, but the sword inserted in his chest......
,goyard pas cher;
on the day of the divorce settle a matter by leaving it unsettled. He held me to sleep at night, second days still early to cook porridge, I think it is a good thing for him to start a divorce. However, I was wrong, not long,chaussure jordan pas cher, I found that there are still lipstick and perfume on his clothes, which broke through the last line of my heart. I can accept a betrayal of my man but cannot change mind, accept a man one after another to betray me!
Related Articles:

How the black hair, requiems

Being someone else touch the chest is good

Autumn in the country

After the girl got married, they had no contact. Now my husband from their classmates that the phone number, my husband to say I'm her divorce now. has a day at noon I call to her husband, the phone rang for a long time didn't answer, later switched on after I heard there is a woman groans and heard husband said "hush hush, take over, or words to that effect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-11 18:54:50 | 显示全部楼层

Sexual feelings the woman to hear the seven words

5, "I feel very lucky to meet you." Tell her she is your only, your life because she is beautiful, when,hogan outlet online, for which she was blue in the face,hogan sito ufficiale, please don't feel strange.
Sexual feelings: the woman to hear the seven words ""
above is women love to listen to the words of the male friends often say these words to his girlfriend, wife, can capture their heart. Of course, women should learn how to distinguish the authenticity, not to get lost in their own sugar coated bullet.
6,converse blanche, "do you think...... How? "Ask her to buy a car, small to the what to wear,air max homme pas cher, can ask her advice. To do so, let her know her opinion is very important to you.
< p > you know most women love to hear what?? master these, you know meet the woman should how to master schedule and a sense of propriety.
1, "you have a great time on your bed." Said this can make her feel as if she is sexy goddess, in bed will be less of a lot of.
  women are emotional animals, they are most likely to be language or words to impress, not because of the promise of language, but they are behind the language and writing fanciful imagination,hogan sito ufficiale, men freely imagine the seas run dry and the rocks crumble. So actually the woman most uncontrollable is sweet sugar coated bullet.
The
< p > 4, "are you willing to life and I spend it?" most of the women are sentimental, but this sentence can be struck a chord with her. You can also assure her that you will always accompany her around,nike tn pas cher, take care of her life. Tell her that she is not your life will become very incomplete.
2. "You're beautiful." If you want to list the most important things that women can not be missing, it is likely that food, clothing and praise of the words. So, have the opportunity to praise her, do not hesitate. Praise more, you get more in return.
3,sca goyard pas cher, "you will be my only love a woman." Said that she was sure, you are only a man of a woman, not frequently girlfriends.
7,hogan outlet, "you will be a good mother." Many women want to have children, but also can be doubted a mother. Say this words can make her more confident to nurture a child.
Related Articles:

sac goyard pas cher

How far away from you

Hope month

After the girl got married, they had no contact. Now my husband from their classmates that the phone number, my husband to say I'm her divorce now. has a day at noon I call to her husband, the phone rang for a long time didn't answer, later switched on after I heard there is a woman groans and heard husband said "hush hush, take over, or words to that effect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-16 06:32:18 | 显示全部楼层

The broken bridge

The HTML template broken bridge< br   > lingering snow on the broken bridge is a important West Lake in Hangzhou, Zhejiang East End of Bai Causeway king, is a folk myth of "White Snake" white snake and Xu Xian meet local, called the bridge of love. The edge of the West Lake bridge, but still, work and life in the bridge is broken do? 1, because of love, so love Liaoning the peninsula morning news "reported recently, 30 year old American painter Cass Teague Leah for 10 years self collected blood nearly 7 liters of paint, with action illustrates the painstaking process of painting, to create depicting a unique personality, bright red color of the blood was drawn. His paintings so from $950 to $26000 soared. After reading this report, how do you feel? People's reaction was mixed, as talking about salvation can be straight line can also be is curve,scarpe hogan online, more compromise is together with the straight line and curve. In a word, each one according to his lights, want to see the different point of view. At the beginning of September 2012, I prepared from Foshan set out on a journey to Hangzhou,goyard prix, Zhejiang look at the broken bridge,spaccio hogan outlet, a teach geography students honesty don't mention it lost to me two questions: a not to date, to the second, not when the snow, can not see the broken bridge CanXue, you go to the broken bridge stem what? I smiled, did not answer him. It was like, look at the bridge also time and location,hogan outlet, character, mood ah? No love, can not be attracted to look at the bridge? On September 25, I flew to Shengzhou, Zhejiang enterprises to speak Chinese I-Ching cultural curriculum, tell students the book of changes is not superstitious,scarpe hogan outlet, but can be induced by the magnetic field. Feng Shui is the field, like a person's temperament, temperament and life everyone has own life movement. The Shengzhou Chinese book of changes course is particularly pleasant and relaxing is know from Shengzhou to Hangzhou has been very close and can always fly in Hangzhou. In the sky Piaoman my good wishes, optional on the roadside picked up a piece of blown away by the wind of small yellow leaves, are filled with the feeling of comfortable and Piaofei. Suddenly understand why the heart full of love is too close, heart is a full bridge. 2, second days and five or six at the broken bridge, a genius bright, my friend and I will depart from Shengzhou to Hangzhou to West Lake. In the morning drew a breath of fresh air, feel slightly cool autumn, see hurried early people like us as soon as possible from south to North for a living busy, mood is somewhat at ease,jordan pas cher, happy up. Zhejiang early autumn gave me the feeling, and Guangzhou is not feeling two, everything is very calm and quiet beauty. We chat in the car and the driver and asked Lake Bridge, the driver's enthusiasm is very frank said, Hangzhou people like the West Lake, like the Lingyin Temple, Sir Georg Solti,hogan sito ufficiale, Leifeng Pagoda etc. doesn't like the broken bridge. I asked the driver, the white snake is already liberated from the Lei Feng tower? Knowing the driver answer says, is already put out, but the broken bridge of the word after all bit rough sad, not very lucky, so local people rarely go Yeah,hogan scarpe, local people do not like things foreigners like it very much, this also is very normal. Living in Foshan for a long time because of the very troubled foreign friends went to Foshan to get in the same temple of love. To sum up some insights, really a little Qian Zhongshu said that the "Fortress Besieged" feeling,Related Articles:

The vacuum

Nanjing 80 small husband and wife quarrel shoving

Did I fall asleep

When I to the husband of the assurance I can not to have any more children, will be good for the Zhuangzhuang, and despite family opposition, marry the husband, because I really love my husband.Our married life is very good, very happy family life, I to Zhuangzhuang than mom also pro, Zhuangzhuang and her husband's parents accept me. I am 28, Zhuangzhuang will soon be on the junior high school.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-2 19:06:32 | 显示全部楼层

A woman lengnuanzizhi

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; for a long time did not write anything, result I am too lazy to write and consciously did not others to write well, might as well turn to fast, somehow is also a kind of emotional expression. And secondly, I think no need to put all his feelings are * * * * naked thrown in front of people, and how many people will care about the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; but today, perhaps the feelings accumulated too much, can not find the exit, if without the aid of the carrier of the text, I am afraid that I will of depressive illness. Oh, perhaps not so serious, but,hogan outlet online, sad to cry not to come out, that kind of pain unconsciously spread in a dream, wake up is like the pain penetrating heart door leaf, from the breakup to depart, even the dream I cry, I began to tell which one is the true, which is a dream...
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; happiness comes so sudden and unexpected, it makes me think that can is it fell into a beautiful dream, do not want to wake up, like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, you take me away trip wonderful journey, I seemed to stretch out a hand to touch the happy shape. But after a short and sweet, I unexpectedly deported, with her tearful happiness much, injuries have multiple, I surly feel chest pain, like being with a knife stabbed.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; originally, I actually in imperceptible in when the third party, third party the most sad, I when you get dumped accept your, but she back from the brink when you left behind me. Once, you said I'm not waiting, once, I thought it was her unfeeling will only let me to your love, once I see you, I think you are full, has given up on her completely, once you accompany me to the day is my most happy time, I have to gratitude, thank you once to I am happy, even if it is very short, from the beginning of a smile, a kiss to grow, by the end of a drop of tears, I love between you and her, so humble, as Eileen Chang said, love a person will humble to dust, and then open a flower,stylo mont blanc pas cher, it was true I feel I, five days of feeling,scarpe hogan outlet, how also arrive however you with her feelings for five years,hogan sito ufficiale, you still love her, she never give up you, she just break up for you a dared hope you grow, but in this little good tactics, I became What? Senseless sacrifice? If I did not have the emotion, that anything can be the cloud light wind clear. But you suddenly break into my world, to meet the attitude,scarpe hogan outlet, walked around in my heart, my emotions, my thought and emotion,hogan outlet, my words and deeds, were affects you. If this is not love, I can't explain. Now,goyard paris, regardless of your I feel, with the repentant attitude again where she, you said you think she's great, isn't my love is supposed to be humble getaway? I say, not sad, not to stay, I suspected that we had together, happiness is false? You said to me before you are deceiving me? Of course, these words,hogan outlet, I can't tell you because I was confronted, break up, even if I >Related Articles:

40 things that Chinese people

Lose the f

Hand-Pulled Noodle Art Japan Pearl Hand-Pulled Noo

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-5-2 19:08:32 | 显示全部楼层

Meets, is one kind of accidental separation, is on

finally understand that life is a constant encounter, and the process of separation. Really in pain, walking in the lonely, the chance encounter, from the end is inevitable. Meet is already unable to avoid, separation may be relieved. Life is not eternal, only in the meeting, and cherish and cherish, seize the moment of happiness, in the absence of less some regret, less sentimental treasure each channel, let tired journey of life left many memorable fragrance.
      life is always in a hurry,nike tn pas cher, no one will know the next moment, fate will intervene in what way you life. Perhaps, is not ready for the separation, she has been in the water side. Perhaps, the summer is also not more than autumn whispers,sca goyard pas cher, has withered and bleak. Life is always how frustrated, how much sorrow,golden goose outlet, some how many storms, some people destined to be separated, some separation, destined to memory frame picture and a lifetime of regret the feelings.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; look, every time meet are reunited, blessing, each time separation are unforgettable growth and sentiment. In the absence of mature experience, in the mature in precious. Meet, is memorable. Separation, is not to be transferred is helpless. Just met, eventually to be separated, perhaps after such a process, in order to truly feel the flashy world self cognition. Can understand some things in this world can only be remembered, but do not have.
      meet, is a kind of accidental. Is a memorable trace of this life. Separation is a necessity. Is not to turn the helpless.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in the journey of life, walk to stop and roll around, experienced a lot of things, met a lot of people, suddenly look back, those who have, those things only in the intersection of the moment already destined to parting gesture to each rush thing, no one will be in place waiting for whom nothing is eternal. The pain of injury, flowing through the tears, the warm embrace, the tender lingering, looking back,scarpe hogan outlet, but is flower of yesterday yesterday the wind, Tuliu sigh, such as Tianya dust drifting and floating.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; perhaps, you still greed the fiery heart, perhaps, you still nostalgia that lingering goodbye,hogan outlet, perhaps, you still have that can not finish telling the confidences, respectively. The sound of the whistle has roared. The ending of the fate,goyard paris, let you be taken by surprise. Dear friends, please wipe your tears, wield your arm,air max pas cher, revealing your most charming smile, in a soft and gentle voice, toward the front, toward the unknown tomorrow, toward the bright sunshine, towards has given you the happiest he, say, friends, Jane,hogan outlet, bon voyage. Related Articles:

The enemy

Spring has

The world is cold, I will sta

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复