主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 13:02:18 | 显示全部楼层

The most meaningful day

< p > Yes, through these things I realized that the truth, that is to do anything to adhere to in the end, not give up halfway. As a proverb: "nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it!" Today is my most meaningful day, through this homework, I also understand that the day of the thing should be done that day, teacher assigned day a office, we will be on the same day complete consciousness, not tired added to finally to instrumentality together! Because it is not a day to work together to complete a good effect, so we must be done after the day's work, so as to achieve the effect of quality and quantity!
at eight in the morning, I walked to her company with my mother in the morning. Today the weather was very hot, sunny, baked I was sweaty. Because I grow fat, it did not go how far I want to sit on the bus,scarpe hogan uomo, my mother stopped me said: "look like you, long cream belly, exercise." So in my mother's urging, finally I came to my mother's air to work. Just to also did not have a chance to take a breather mother called I hasten to do homework, I said: "rest",converse blanche, but mother sternly drink: "you owe so much homework, do not seize the time to do, during the day do not finish, middle of the night to do, have to finish today's homework!" Listen to this, I have some fear, he quietly muttered: "what, the rest are not good,scarpe hogan online, mom really hate".
< p > to just open a copybook, I heard my mother said: "today the 14th, word to write 14",hogan sito ufficiale, I cant help frightened to disgrace, and shouted: "to write so much?", saw her mother's stern look,goyard paris, I only timidly took the pen, to a sum of a painting to write slowly. Did not write long before I began to get tired, yelling shouting: "I feel tired, tired! I don't want to write, "several times, it was so, and I finally got the job done before lunch. When her mother in earnest to me said: "homework like walk, the rest to rest, only by adhering to to achieve the purpose, but also to adhere to the completion of every day should do things, to develop good habits."
at eight o'clock in the morning, I was awakened by the voice of my father's voice: "eight points, your friend's birthday is not to go?" Hear the word "birthday", I immediately out of bed jumping up and rushed out of the room to wash, his mouth still don't stop whispered: "party... Party......" And then with the fastest speed of the life of rice, with a long ready to bring gifts and blessings, the car ran to the peas home.
two: the most meaningful day of summer vacation this year,
time to brush past, it's time to have lunch. We cover the belly of the symphony is holding the peas asked: "where to eat lunch?" See >
one: my most meaningful day
today is really a meaningful day, because today I was in my mother's office to realize some of the truth of life.
in the busy review and tension test,golden goose scarpe donna, we finally look forward to the "beautiful" and "summer" miss". Today is my birthday, and I was invited to a birthday party. Related Articles:

Service Marketing Review

Today is s

Three grad

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-12 18:59:41 | 显示全部楼层

Farm road

Farm road
The
field of winter seems to come to light, a vertical and horizontal path clear, pale and silent. Roadside rice residual ash brown rice stubble often with ice. Crow or white waterfowls in groups in the field looking for something, if people go too close, they rush headlong into mass action to fly into the sky,tn requin pas cher, but flying not how far, and down, still in the empty field walk. They usually do not walk on the path of the field, as if they know, it is left to walk. This time, walk in the path of the field I have empty feeling, seems to have lost the what, and increased with something can not bear the light properties...
Miller no doubt also has this feeling of her grandmother.
I was stunned by the vitality of the field.
< p > at this time in the field of the road, as if still but words as strings is belongs to temporary sleeping desolate part, but the desolate and is just an illusion, it's frozen, gently touch, or the sun gently shine, will disintegrate, melting,scarpe hogan uomo, underground dream will grow again mask no path. This is the circle of heaven and earth, is the reincarnation of the green life, which is called plant, and the number of people who walk on the path in the field is limited. And even if it is once again walking,tn pas cher, it is not the nature of reincarnation - cycle, means that the cycle, means unlimited......
I have it too. But not because the cemetery,air max 95 france, but because the field crops, weeds and weed trees to show the kind of calm, rich and thick vitality,tn pas cher, the kind of vitality with no edge vast momentum, leaving only a narrow, winding trails to I walk, and even the path, does not walk on top of it, or not to go to the front of it, nor can see, they are swallowed up in the field, as if they before you walk has never existed. Walk on this path in the field, I often indistinct indistinct feeling, feel oneself is so unreal,hogan outlet online, so erratic. Heart empty.
< p > Dai a writer of prose has such a few words: "the road home you went through numerous, seedlings in the field, blue and green. But the path is still sideways, is still coming to the fore in the grass between the rocks and stones. For more than twenty years, there is no way to understand this path......" This field path seems to be everywhere, Germany, the Dai area there, when you no longer walk on it, while others are walking,hogan roma outlet, no one left, they still show their own.
constant is the path of the field.
"whenever I walked the path of the field,chaussure jordan pas cher, my body is empty." German writer Beh Miller wrote in her prose "the dream of the earth". This is the feeling of her grandmother. Cause her grandmother to produce this kind of feeling is the graveyard of the field. Related Articles:

Autumn, yi

Express a

I Yehao. Later, the children, but he betrayed me, I was very sad, even thought of death, small children, I feel very helpless, he swear later no longer find, I looked at the child I only could, after is also very good, for the past several years, we do business is also very good, now economic conditions relatively well-off. He is often not at home, I am at home with the two children.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-14 11:54:06 | 显示全部楼层

Early autumn rain

I love autumn rain.
this summer, has not faded its heat. But people have begun to look forward to the arrival of autumn wind and rain. This summer can be said on both sides of the Changjiang River are suffering from a high temperature bake test " ".
< p > I love autumn rain, it can give me a kind of warm feeling,hogan outlet, can let you irritable heart calm down, feeling of nature for a moment you Jieshu.
< p > because of you, life becomes rich and colorful; because of you that enables plants to maturity; because of you, the painter is a new creative inspiration; musicians the inexplicable notes beating.
miss is the sum of the  
I love autumn rain, it makes the manic city becomes quiet, it makes life back to life.
early autumn rain, sometimes very quiet; sometimes very restless; sometimes very charming, sometimes very empty. You can't see it on the head, but could see its tail. Listen quietly, quietly smell,goyard prix, you can feel the autumn rain brings people the feeling of beauty.
< p > early autumn rain, for people to bring fresh and cool feeling, to let people out of the heat unbearable feeling, the feeling of nature to bring their most intimate moment.
< p > all kinds of cooling products are purchased by people, for people to provide cooling service, can Jieshu place can see various mix of people. Subway station, under the shade of a tree, the pool, fountain,spaccio hogan outlet, lake shore, a loving couple,hogan outlet online, the children play, fishing in the meditation of seventy years old, middle-aged people enjoy the cool air,air max pas cher, they are in this year's hot test and attacks.
Early autumn rain
< p > however, on August 7 days after the beginning of autumn,scarpe hogan outlet, on the first Friday, early autumn rain down, to the filled with the heat of summer put on a cool coat, so much heat wave sweeping the people felt for the first time to the beginning of autumn to bring cool. Really is a God to give people a wonderful gift.
< p > early autumn rain, grace gift of nature,louboutin pas cher, to the dry earth injected new vitality and dust cleaning every tree shrubs, flowers, bring them new life and strength.
I love autumn rain, it is the painter of the pen,nike tn pas cher, with a description of the real world in thick and pale. It is every beat note singer, let you indulge in them.
Related Articles:

95% women

Evening no

A city, st

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-19 22:46:32 | 显示全部楼层

Help people = help yourself

news reports said yesterday, Henan guy helped the elderly fall, almost depends on such a thing out of the exposure, it is Speechless. It is gratifying to see the young man did not regret. I believe this guy will be rewarded.
A turn,golden goose, not through < p > this thing, you do not know the taste of the time after school, walk to the halfway suddenly rain cats and dogs, my car battery failure, is a student forced on his doorstep. He looked back at me a glance into the house, his parents stood in the doorway, looking at me to climb up, braving the heavy rain and difficult to help arm knock off a piece of skin and blood down the arm ice, I try, as if no big AI, ride in the car to go, who knows the nap wakes up, left arm pain, unable to move, had to go to the hospital to see to shoot the film, found the upper arm bone hole. Doctors say or plaster, or not pay attention to the movement of arms,nike tn pas cher, big in the summer, gypsum, I can not take a bath, can not change clothes. I can't imagine that day how, but with a band to arm fixed up, don't let it move.
The HTML template to help people help themselves:
< p > this thing here is over, but in the hearts of friends and family has the shadow. The home is open gear, burning taste pretty good,tn pas cher, not far from our unit, we usually treat party, occasionally go to his house, so I said we know who is, quickly put the child found, only because I don't want to be held, did not find them, acquaintances in the office in the next few days occasionally call with their Syrian to this, the parents actually said: "fell on someone's door is and who?" Hear this word, you really is the gas is not one to play, did not think a business was so dumb. After everyone suddenly gave up the delicious. My niece is taxed, are in charge of this piece, I heard something, also have to find them naturally or half unconsciously. Younger siblings are chased, naturally can not let their table to the side of the road. Oh,hogan outlet online, do not know their business is not affected. I didn't want to blame them.
< p > when the mood is very depressed, go to school, the staff saw my embarrassment, but also to understand one reason, enthusiastic colleagues soon found the accident of students, the students admitted the, we have suggested to find his parents. I also want to find his parents sigh, his children to I don't stumble,golden goose saldi, they leave me only two meters far,hogan outlet online, equal to pour in front of them when pain how hope someone can help me to, or to lift my car,hogan outlet online, but they are no so-called standing on the front porch and looked at me, really a little bit of human are not. Just sit and think, forget it, I have done so, hurt myself to raise, medical expenses also spent two hundred dollars, reported the accident insurance, also spent more than 20, what do they do? Just a greeting, it is twenty dollars I mozuipizi let them give me? I don't know what they're going to say, and the students are going to be in the exam. Affected, I also feel sorry. This thing is that my arm after settle a matter by leaving it unsettled,louboutin soldes, more than two months of training, will resume.
Related Articles:

Don't give yourself a discount on happiness.

Stuffy doo

Love is ha

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-21 02:35:22 | 显示全部楼层

Half Tuo Cuo, missed the original

wind is such a light,goyard paris, blown over the real estate, still do not know the direction. The river is still hibiscus flowers bloom,hogan outlet, spring flower picture began to fade.
edge, walk away, just like a person walking in the endless road; and the other is always on the way to go Zhang Wang. In April, lotus has not exposed sharp angle, but the spring breeze carrying my emotional sigh.
Jiang arm bend,scarpe hogan outlet, rolled away a passing. The story doesn't shake away. I vaguely heard the roses in began to reminisce, tottering obscure, in sealed shortly after the day of drying,converse pas cher, never novelty, but left a long sigh and forbear.
I
who about like a river, flowing down in wu. At this time, there is no Jiangfeng Yuhuo, alone, no worry about sleep, only quiet the mind,tn pas cher, under the neon lights of the curtain weaving gently Manman feelings. If there is a boat from the river passing, I must hear the oars oars, and halo shaking ripples.
wind is obviously tired, yet over the river disappeared, the kite with its lead, quietly rising.
< p > that once, always in the dream ups and downs, no tides,scarpe hogan outlet, ugly cliff always revealing the hideous face, I have no way to retreat. Or retreat, variegated River reef without my finger marks on the wall of the WLFZ without me climb along the trail. Who in the night,mont blanc pas cher, swept the stars? I do not know whether the dream of the neon lights will blink.
I know, I was destined to waste half on the road, no, my eyes just a no desire autumn feedback. I think moon Qingfengdian Pinellia penetrating my body, stroking a lock of my admiration of greetings to you, let you not far place, with bamboo posture rebate I floated the message, I think, the window line bluegrass, and finally withered, but Wisteria flowers are still ringing in, if I want to have, it must be a bright and colorful flowers.
I in the March rape flower stood for a long time, no one interpretation of fate. This mortal world is small, but it cannot hold it in the palm of your hand. I took it into the war. April again, peach blossom thinned and falling scarlet, whether it is a farewell performance.
The HTML template half unable Cuo, missed the original
heard the gentle words, once in the stalls to the narrator, written into the night and. Wait for a burning tail fish, is still a different kind of fun. I know that the night is invisible net, I try to turn a blind eye, pretending to be detached in the face of the illusory scenery, imagine some drunk.
blue, red in fewer and fewer friends; I am depressed, I stretched out my fingers,hogan outlet online, the fingers down fate. Never feel the taste of melancholy. Until a certain period of time Xuan roadside flower mushroom, I only know that time flies, originally life thought impossible waved, but in the dream repeated replication away. My depression, face the changes in the world, I can only face pale with indifference. When I can't die, I have had to look weak, dizzy lying on the chair. The amount of sweating out is helpless. Related Articles:

There is a

BSZ

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-24 11:22:03 | 显示全部楼层

Build the future

one time really beautiful and elegant,tn femme pas cher, dynamic stress free life will make you lose your hard work, imperceptibly will become numb, no gloss, in fact one of the most important youth,air max 95 pas cher, not too much burden of life, without too much trouble within the body,air max pas cher, thought spirit, everything is fresh to the fear of risk, if this time to learn, work hard, can achieve a multiplier effect, such as a family, most of the time you will be troublesome for housework, really belongs to you very little time, if for their own dreams, and abandon your family,sac goyard pas cher, neglect your family, even if you succeed to grow up, what is the use of. The loneliness of life is the most painful, those lofty celebrities, only they know pain in their hearts,nike tn pas cher, and the pain of life is not what we want to, can not change the fact that do not have to bear a grudge, only through their own efforts in the struggle to happiness was the most for a long time.
HTML template to create the future
< p > morning everything is fresh, verdant and luxuriant mountains, birds twittered and East that touch of dark, winding in the mountains, parked in a corner of the sky, covered the sun, stopped the heat, so that the summer morning so as not to upset the heat. The breeze occasionally stroked the leaves, kiss the body, make people feel especially comfortable. A new day began, get rid of yesterday's troubles, let the power of youth from the moment the outbreak, precious time, now every minute every second is I squeeze clean, but still want to abandon some things, only in time to feel time is always not enough, recalling the past, how many years we waste, splurge on us, but time is gone, it will never return, seize the present is the most important.
seize every minute now,hogan outlet online, to build their own future,nike air max pas cher, life,goyard soldes, I will not bow.
Related Articles:

Doubt the Mid Autumn Festival

To love a

Banana win

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-28 21:36:24 | 显示全部楼层

Night is the time of the wound

still like to keep the night, the day is to live to work, live to colleagues
< p > like night, when the tears fall down, when no one can rely on, when the key and lock entangled after a sound cold metal friction sound to wake up, I like walking alone in the night,hogan sito ufficiale, completely different day and world. Keep your eyes open, looking at the car outside of the heavy traffic, the car at the time seemed,scarpe hogan olympia, exquisitely dainty and ravishingly beautiful, the world outside.
< p > in other people's stories,goyard paris, flow my tears, appears to be a most stupid things, in fact, regret is not a person a thing, but a faith and hope.
< p > I want to simply believe legend of love is beautiful, for example and Yao Chen Ling Xiaoxiao along the way, such as Jennifer Dong Jie and Xiao pan, such as Liu Ye Xie Na and the oath.
< p > like night feeling,hogan sito ufficiale, when he silently from the mountain later,chaussure air jordan soldes, covering the mountains between the last of the twilight, a little bit flooded the whole city. When all the faces in the neon in become ghosts, when who can't distinguish whose weakness, when no one knows you long admiring a head to not let the tears fall down, when the melody sounded in the night on the tram, beware slowly into iron. More love this night, people can open eyes are blind black walking on a familiar maze.
< p > I want to simply believe life to meet some of the people is beautiful, the beauty of personality, integrity, kindness, swordsman. Once upon a time in America, but there is a compassionate love,hogan roma online, to his family and to the younger generation, is a model of beauty, a play the beautiful.
< p > I admire night abundance and abundance, the moon for the night,tn requin pas cher, the stars are night, behind thousands of miles of neon night, such a loving lingering for all Jiachuang is night dark people naked the joys and sorrows of joy and anger all night. A lot of good things, even if we can not have, always hope that the kind of beauty can be eternal, even in other people's story, Li Yongheng. Not for anything else, we need something nice inside to warm, light. The moon is beautiful, let people of the millennium are hearts miss, million in the sky is beautiful, it diligently the slowly night we watch.
the last of the last, not I was wrong, is that some things always spell but time. Those originally worth sincerely respect for some desires and humbly, to obtain some greed front always losing his poise, or even lose their dignity, the liberal with servility. Those people envy love also in noisy fragmented, Dong Jie can abstinence, can stay and wait in hanging by a thread of small pan side day and night, love but suffer, but in time, lingering affection finally arrived in but some and some not harmonious, finally being torn apart. I was so sad, sad not 12:15 the which to leave, but too low survival in the time in the desolation of the love,hogan outlet, the story of the United States finally arrived but time to kill.
< p > too hope love is long, than to kill two people's patience more lasting a little, can be a step toward the executive hand with the sub Xielao that day, even if one day stagger and go.
Related Articles:

Lost you,

My marriag

Gu Cheng is really in black eyes look brighter

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-4-29 08:42:34 | 显示全部楼层

Enjoy loneliness

a person is lonely, backpack, put on shoes,hogan sito ufficiale, their long hair, do a backpackers roaming. To meet some people and things. Because it is a person,nike tn pas cher, so even meet and separation have become extremely beautiful. Follow the guidance of your heart,goyard paris, walking in the transient landscape. The scenic journey away, then transient, will remember some love and moved.
is just one person. The whole room in quiet evenings, soak a cup of jasmine tea, turn on a light, the leisurely reading a book, the light Ren Rouhe wanton filling,hogan roma outlet, to create a feeling of nostalgia, the ear is smooth as water sound of the piano, or Huan Ruo breeze of the guitar sound. When tired, flowers with a goodnight kiss and then sleep. When energy is good, watch some movies. So remember the "ashes" boundless desert and Leslie lonely monologue; at the end of the bridges of Madison County in tears of sadness; "Daisy" at the beginning of the romantic beautiful wild flowers, and straightforward Iwai's youth story. When a person, in the movie to find solace.
"leaf", A-Sun sang "quiet; alone is a carnival; carnival, is a group of lonely people." Sometimes, because the heart is restless, we fear alone. Therefore, held a carnival. A stunning lighting, noisy noisy music, carefree spirits alcohol, muddy drunk perfume, in order to hide the emptiness, deceive ourselves, this is happy.
Enjoy the lonely
, however, after the end of the carnival? The laughter of the crowd dispersed. Facing the play scene: residual alcohol, perfume faded as the taste, the music stopped silence and dazzling lights sway. Open the window ventilation,chaussure tn pas cher, found himself increasingly sad.
was in a period of time can not be calm, flighty and impetuous. His father cut the wild rose from the wilderness, kept in glass bottles filled with water. He will spend on my console, lifted the side of the curtains to let the light penetration into the house, when the floating dust in the small house, the father said: "don't be afraid of loneliness, and try to enjoy loneliness."
was extremely lonely, always think of my father's words: "to enjoy the lonely". Baby Anne said in "forever" in an article: "people often asked,hogan outlet online, do you have many friends? I said,hogan olympia outlet, not much. This answer does not make me ashamed." Sometimes, a person is also very good.
a person, lonely time. Miss the heart of another person, relatives or friends. In a plain paper to write for her thoughts. Or more words,hogan sito ufficiale, only a paintbrush, the mood will apply into a purpose of paint. Carefully sealed, and walked a few blocks to her. Lonely also suddenly in this missing becomes beautiful.
< p > inside a place, like moonlight Deep Lake calm bright, does not require language alarm, also don't need to the light of love. Just one person, guarding the moonlight and the lake, feeling calm, also will suffice.
Related Articles:

With you in the network, it's

The other side, prosperous no longer

The city o

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
9#
发表于 2016-5-3 12:28:18 | 显示全部楼层

Analysis of the first super earth atmospheric comp

Analysis of the first super earth atmospheric composition
,hogan sito ufficiale
GJ 1214b has a radius (radius) of about 2.6 times that of the earth and is about 6.5 times as massive, putting it squarely into the class of exoplanets (outer planets) known as super-Earths. its host star lies about 40 light-years from earth in the constellation (constellation,hogan outlet, the constellation) of the Serpent Bearer (the serpent bearer). It is a faint star,tn homme pas cher, but it is also small,hogan outlet, which means that the size of the planet is large compared to the stell>
The planet GJ 1214b was discovered in 2009 using the harps instrument on ESO's 3.6-metre telescope in Chile (eso0950 -). Initial findings suggested that this planet had an atmosphere,scarpe hogan uomo, which has now been confirmed and studied in detail by an international team of astronomers,hogan outlet, led by Jacob bean (Harvard - Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics),hogan scarpe outlet, using the fors instrument on ESO's very large Telescope. & quot; this is the first super-Earth to have its atmosphere analysed. We've reached a real milestone on the road toward characterising these worlds,golden goose scarpe donna, & quot; said Bean.Related Articles:

Am nature'

Heat a cle

The 5 meth

Normal University after graduation, I was assigned to teach in a middle school in Beijing physics, for the work of teachers is put "play, has the sense of responsibility, but the lack of passion. Law-abiding, rhythmical, has been able to see their own look after 20 years, life is like a cup of lukewarm white boiling water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复