主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 18:31:54 | 显示全部楼层

Stand in the position where you should be

On a sunny Saturday morning, my friend -- the proud father Bobby & middot; Davis with his two little boys to the golf course.

the inside of the young man answered him: "all under the age of 6 people in the stadium are required to pay 3 dollars,air max 1 pas cher, mr.. We let the children under 6 years of age to enter the stadium, I would ask you how old the two children?"

< br   > Bobby replied: "our home for the next lawyer is 3 years old, our family doctors in the future 7 years old, so I want to I owe you $6, sir."

< br   > the counter after the young man a little surprised and said: "Hey,air max pas cher, mister,scarpe hogan outlet, you are just in Liuhe pick,scarpe hogan online, or else, you could save $3 for yourself,air jordan homme, even if you told me the child 6 years old, I do not see what is the difference."

< br   > my friend Bobby replied, "yes, you did not see the difference, but my children will know the difference. Standing in the position of a father, I have the responsibility not to let them learn to deceive others at a very young age."

< br   > like philosopher Emerson once said: "why did you speak so loud, but I can't hear you talking about?" In this era of competition and challenges, in good faith is more important and valuable than ever, whether in work or in life,ugg pas cher, you have to stand in the position you should stand.
Related Articles:

Heart and sincerity

Single umbrella

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
canada goose sale[url=http://www.caffemalia.it]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复