主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 16:58:03 | 显示全部楼层

Miss the music box

Time: 2010-05-18 source: admin Click: Second< p > to enter the university soon, Xiaoxiao is a member of the school newspaper press corps, Colonel JiangHao is school famous wit,converse all star, under the pen of the beautiful and touching love story moved many of the girls. Once again, Jiang Hao has a beautiful article published after receiving remuneration of 300 yuan. < br   > < br   > night, Xiaoxiao was about to leave the editing room, Jiang Hao changed the past calmly elegant, incoherently to her said: "I to Xi'an, more than a year, has not eaten the Xi'an snacks, you are in Xi'an, take me to you? Me, it's my treat ".
the evening of the second day, they went to West Street,chaussure nike tn, eat famous Guan Tang Jia three steamed stuffed bun. The lights lit when they go back, Xiao Xiao sitting on the bike at Jiang Hao, heart is moved and meet. Suddenly, has been immersed in the joy of Xiao Xiao found Jiang Hao on the wrong road,louboutin pas cher, it should be turned to the south to ride, but Xiao Xiao did not say, she really wanted this road no end, can go on.   
because of the night, Jiang Hao and Xiao Xiao closer. But she also found that the Economic Department of the leaves on Jiang Hao unusual concern, but also spent a lot of weekends to weave a pair of gloves.   
looked up again, Jiang Hao has gone. An old English song at the back door rings "brithday to you happy, brithday to you happy......" Xiao Xiaopao went out to see,hogan outlet online, the ground has a beautiful heart shaped music box, a rotation of the villain also made the blessing of the action. < br   > < br   > Xiaoxiao suddenly reminiscent of her birthday is November 16, Jiang Hao is to this day comes in the beautiful blessing to her, at that moment, Xiaoxiao moved to almost dropped a tear. She carefully closed the music box and returned to the dormitory to lock it carefully into the box. & nbsp; < br   > < br   > the next day, Xiaoxiao to the editing room, Jiang Hao saw her face is red, Xiaoxiao is also very embarrassed, but still gently said "thank you". & nbsp; < br   > < br   > legitimate Xiaoxiao immersed in the sweet love, but found that Jiang Hao seemed to change,louboutin pas cher soldes, and see her politeness as a stranger. After half a month, the Xi'an snow day, Jiang Hao wearing leaves woven gloves, they became public lover. Xiao Xiaoxin is all broken, she doesn't understand how this is the result. < br   > < br   > days a day in the past, Xiaoxiao and Jiang Hao again will smiled and nodded, but the routine smile has a cold winter.
[b]; &nbsp,chaussure tn pas cher;Related Articles:

The story tell your love _6

What is true love

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 14:54:25 | 显示全部楼层

Two or three things every day

Author mood: but the weather: rain comments: time: 2015-11-10 introduction select font size: small Author: 77 small oaks;

turn off music play music< p > as if every day, I think of some things,air max femme pas cher, some of the mess of things,goyard pas cher, sometimes really do not understand their own,nike tn pas cher, do not know what is the meaning of your life,spaccio hogan outlet, every day is the unexamined, but also can not be reconciled, want to make progress but he was too lazy to do not want to move every day,goyard paris, blame his incompetence but I really want to change the status quo and inability to change,scarpe hogan uomo, the mood is extremely impetuous and uneasy. Ah ah ah, I feel I have to epilepsy. Related Articles:

Past life

There's no

Not in the

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-7 05:56:59 | 显示全部楼层

This bad _221.

She was in shock, the first time rushed me to lose my temper,ugg soldes, a man ran out. During that time she had the body is not very good, there have been signs of abortion before the conversation, let her mood swings,golden goose scarpe donna, the results of the impact of the belly of the fetus, on the night of trouble, her roommate sent her to the hospital, I drive past the child has gone." "She was very weak after the abortion, I was much of her guilt, she keeps the body in that period of time did not dare say to stimulate her, just let her have a good rest. I would like to return home, she also followed a back, a piece into the constant capital. HENGCHUANG originally clock home industry, when the University HENGCHUANG when reading the capital suffered a serious commercial crisis later,scarpe hogan uomo, like me,air max 90 pas cher, it was the first time I officially involved in large-scale commercial operation,air max pas cher, careful, but still successful, to help avoid the crisis HENGCHUANG HENGCHUANG, but also hit the the reorganization of assets,scarpe hogan outlet, after I became a constant second shareholders, but not too much because in school, participate in the affairs of the company, until like an accident, like parents disappointed, did not mind food business, like before the accident is constant in jeopardy, drag me to help take care of his parents, I decided to go back to a time constant. Zhong Xuan Bell's daughter, but also in its nature." "So many outsiders mistakenly think that is because I like the clock Xuancai into the company, parents also intends to bring together Zhong Xuan and I. I was already and Zhong Xuan made it clear, but did not expect to lose a child after the bell Xuan with a changed man, I think she is sorry, starting with my girlfriend always bother me more and more for my trouble, our relationship is getting worse, even ordinary friends the relationship can't sustain it. My original plan is in constant for one or two years, at least wait for the clock and then returned to the father to leave, but because the bell Xuan's sake, have to put in the hands of the shares sold out,tn rose pas cher, leave early." First, chapter 071. Lu Chengyao long call tone, for the first time will be a matter of detail sequence of events to explain clearly, and when I felt uncomfortable, not thinking of Qin in a no response, could not help but look down at her one eye. Qin Yi just thoughtfully: "you this twenty years and I say together today?" "......" Lu Chengyao screws up his eyes there was a danger, "Qin blossoming!" Qin Yi laughed spontaneously, the arm holding his arm shook: "OK, joking with you." "But......" Qin Yi looked up at him, "are you then live with Zhong Xuan?" "Of course not." Lu Chengyao fingers pulled her cheek, "and you want to ask me?" "You have to love her?" Qin Yiming was not too, I think, a man in the impulse to move the idea of marriage, the subconscious mind must be very care about the woman. You see,hogan sito ufficiale, but her dad, did not have the impulse to marry aunt landing and drop down, he began to feel no love Lu ran with her aunt, also very kind of you, until the land still left aunt downhearted he found that he is next to her. I think you like him, and now look like in Zhong Xuan pique.Related Articles:

Empress color _602

Nine days,

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-17 11:52:41 | 显示全部楼层

Running in the wind

HTML templates travel in the fading windMany buses
< br   > at the beginning of Shaoxing that night, after all the way to wash away the zhouche Lawton, taking advantage of the lanterns, street is busy time, I was ready to go out,hogan olympia outlet, to grasp a lot of Shaoxing night flavor.
< br   > when 32 bedecked with night * slowly to drive to me,golden goose saldi, old double models, mottled body, dark red * "32" flashing dim luster,spaccio hogan outlet, Yeyue looming. All this,montblanc plume pas cher, and this ancient city is so complement each other. At that moment,scarpe hogan outlet, I even had the feeling of a heart beat!

&gt,supra pas cher;32
  < br   > the sloshing of the body issued a "squeak" sound,hogan outlet, spread to the ears,scarpe hogan outlet, dream whisper quiet, but violent like the roar of anger. It struck my heart, and I had a wonderful resonance with my heart.

the tall figure in the moonlight suddenly seemed like slouch, hard body > old woman dragged

Related Articles:

The past,

The wolf sheep merchants for the poor

Marsh Chaoyang

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-24 03:26:06 | 显示全部楼层

Can let a woman read the article again and again t

however, with the passage of time, I gradually felt a kind of sadness. I used to believe that plain is the true meaning of love, but day after day the same pattern of life, so I began to feel bored. Fuel instead of romance, marriage was.
      I want to speak to save, but Ding Yu said.

on the wedding night, I suddenly asked Ding Yu this question: "A Yu, we will grow old one day, until death. If you can choose, you want your final destination where?
      if one day going to leave this world, I hope that the final destination is in your arms. Even if the drink Naihe Qiao while the bowl Mengpo Tang forgotten past life, the afterlife, I still can take you to embrace the memory to find you.
      -
      yes, at that time,scarpe hogan olympia, I was the happiest woman in the world.
,hogan sito ufficiale.
      the words, I regret it. The big day to ask such questions, too unpleasant.
      "if there is one day going to leave this world,nike tn pas cher, I hope that the final destination is in your arms. So, even if you want to drink the bridge side of the soup, the next life, I still can take you to embrace the memory to find you."
      married for half a year, we always live in a small apartment in the company's three story building. Although just a Liangshiyiting house, we have no complaints, Ding Yu's words: "the house of bread and there is always one day there will be." Although I wanted to live in a beautiful house in,hogan outlet online, but the price is high in the city let me just want to arrange the good daily life.
      Ding Yu is a very gentle man. I wonder if that character has hindered him, still in the company as an ordinary staff. When I got married, many of my friends didn't understand why I chose him. After all,golden goose saldi, he only had a month's salary and 1 4 of my salary. However,goyard pas cher, I always think that the gentle heart can ease the pain of my daily.
      indeed, Ding Yu was silent.
      in the dark,hogan outlet online, I could not see his face. However, Ding Yu's words with carefully and firmly,hogan sito ufficiale, but I feel a huge shock shock of the soul. Related Articles:

primary sc

I love you for a whole minute.

Blue sky

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-25 19:03:58 | 显示全部楼层

Some things, once in a lifetime.

ask a, lose him, you really will go to die? Maybe that was the moment, but ten days later, one hundred days later, a few years later? One day, you suddenly wake up, perhaps you will want to, why, have you not put down so, why, when we will so lethargic?
I for you, just a surprise; you for me, but it is a love. A person thinks the The imprint is engraved on my heart. people have forgotten memories. Some people's love, just fell in love with "love"". Specificity is not a lifetime only like a person,hogan sito ufficiale, is like a person when the heart and heart.
in fact,air jordan pas cher, we love is just a kind of mood. When such gorgeous flowers, such as tea and tea to all. We are not willing to do anything else, but not willing to. Why, when I still love you, but you do not love? Why, when you so love me now become so cold? In the bottom of my heart to ask yourself those words, in fact, we are not in a simple love this person,goyard soldes, we just fell in love with their own not willing to. Inside, no one willing to worse than others, who want to own everything is beautiful and unmatched.
>
< p > always think they love someone, love will do anything for him, love to the magnificent background until you remember lonely turn. Who does not love, who first leave. Always feel that the first round of the person is the best, looking at the love of the people away, we think that is a lifetime, this life, he had,tn pas cher, in addition to him,chaussure jordan pas cher, we will not love anyone.
we think of Prince Princess innocent love, forget, we are actually living in reality, a lot of things must be based on reality. Falling in love with a person,scarpe hogan outlet, we are actually in love with a feeling, only he can give the feeling. Don't love a person, is because the feeling is gone. Do not love is not love, and then reluctantly himself is not used.
< p > always think, we love someone, the whole life to love down wait, until the vicissitudes discoloration, the seas run dry and the rocks crumble. When all people tell us, do not hold a fan, he actually did not you imagine the good, but we, would rather believe that they own the fairy tale, also do not want to believe that the people around him.
if you ask, you will miss the people who have loved? Is not a solemn pledge of love, some are actually quite small for more details. Coax you, care for you,tn homme pas cher, hurt you, but also because of a misunderstanding, a long time not to wait.
< br   > the total thought, fell in love with a person, we must never cease to be faithful, always thought that we are able to wait until the Mianmianzhong fate meet again. Trinidad accompany marriage, when the clouds cleared, when the two intersecting lines staggered, but we don't know what is the Those closely involved cannot see clearly.
heart is numb to feelings,spaccio hogan outlet, tears have been shed, and what is the long held, has been waiting for it? Some things may not be as good as we think, we are not as vulnerable as we imagined. Related Articles:

As time, leisurely wait

Can't stop

14 kinds o

The Secretary of the president, listening to nice, actually doing is all water sweeping wipe live. Busy time. He may even become a panacea plaster, where are posted, employee of the company for a meeting, he is a handyman, company executives met. He is a waiter. And sometimes even to the workshop to help sweat out behind and loading and unloading.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-28 01:54:43 | 显示全部楼层

I think I am tired.

The HTML template I think that I was tired
I think a person, I think a good person quietly,hogan outlet, I want to do is think of my way, I want a quiet, very quiet, I just need a embrace,hogan sito ufficiale, I am tired, some things are powerless, I thought incapable of action, good for this is fundamental, in fact I was wrong, this the world is no absolute right or wrong, right or wrong, right or wrong,hogan outlet, nor is not due to the position which is right and which is wrong,hogan outlet online, and the friend said: what because what fruit, causal cycle of natural law remain constant! Yes, karma, everything has its own reason to exist, that we are in for? Or fruit? I don't know, I don't know what I should do, I don't know what this is, what is this? I think for a long time, think a lot, what I got, what is lost? In fact,goyard prix, what are not, no no loss, the original, I am still me, I cannot change what, what can I do for you now? I'm really sorry, I only for their own efforts to do is to make yourself become a fool, is really stupid home,hogan outlet online, if you can,golden goose outlet, I want to destroy the world,scarpe hogan outlet, I know not, just think about it...
Related Articles:

Criticism

One year s

Spring, I

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-5-2 20:30:38 | 显示全部楼层

Who did not defeat you, will make you more powerfu

Who did not defeat you, will make you more powerful
Yonghui is my former colleague, shortly before leaving the business, opened a theme restaurant. A few days ago, he saw the state store business is hot,nike tn requin soldes, busy to say no in the circle of friends, I was a little surprised. Obviously the day before. He also talking with me, said because the dishes is not unique, location is not the bustling downtown, business and some deserted, it is estimated that this month even guaranteed to.

Yonghui soon return to me. Said that his parents are also his WeChat friends. No matter how hard it is, he doesn't want his parents to worry. And he's already working on the menu, hoping to pick up soon.

< br   > I more surprised, in my impression, Yonghui has been mature, capable and resolute, work USSR,hogan sito ufficiale, considered the problem and thoughtful and meticulous,tn pas cher, man is not modest,scarpe hogan outlet, so she is very popular. Such a person, also need to grow up?

Yonghui that told me his story. In the spring of 5 years ago, he was 28 years old, because of the failure of investment,tn pas cher, distress to almost penniless. Many people have heard of pointing,hogan outlet, said he did not do business material. Shortly after, marriage bright red. With his wife divorce is finalized that day, he in under a buttonwood tree on the sidewalk number the afternoon of tiles.

< br   > he wanted to want to his life, failed the exam at the age of 16, 19, failed in the college entrance examination, 22 years old and the first love girlfriend break up, 28 year old investment failure, and then the end of the the original thought will live marriage...... So many disappointments, so he was afraid of defeat. So he decided to run away.

< br   > the dissatisfaction 3-year-old son threw already over seventy years of age of grandma and grandpa, he fled to a different city, looking for an administrative assistant work, often work overtime into the night two points to return to the simple rental housing.

< br   > from the age, 20-30 years old, age is not that people can self willed, Yonghui said,golden goose uomo saldi, may because of not shun, character in the shadow of inferiority lingering, his inner loneliness and weakness, is a negative, psychological dependence ponderosity,sac goyard pas cher, seem to feel is not mature enough to support the independence of something, so the problems encountered in the first reaction is hiding.

Related Articles:

I don't kn

A series of hilarious jokes about the comedy

Full of youth

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
9#
发表于 2016-5-4 01:57:57 | 显示全部楼层

The red dream, and cherish

,louboutin pas cher soldes
summer flowers withered, chrysanthemum fragrance, the season is always follow the immutable and frozen footsteps, quietly transfer. Once bustling lotus pond, has been gradually attributed to silence, the condensation of the years of misery lotus, and put much melody in mind silently hidden. Such as water time slip through their fingers and seal of yellow pages in, noisy and prosperous will become a touch of smoke, precipitation in the heart, is the best gift of life.
< p > in my dream, time tactfully, quietly waiting for fleeting, let warm years on paper dizzy with a touch of ink, some things early cynical, some people a lifetime also may not be able to understand, gains and losses and has but a nidea, future and past also does not need to carefully to pursue, overnight, carnal,hogan outlet online, Wushirenfei. Hatred to read aloud a, play has ended, finalizing. The yellow leaves falling away, once bustling, rustling autumn wind, blowing cold season. When I look back, the past has faded, stop looking at, is also a new tomorrow.
Dankan world, and between heaven and earth. >
the past, smile. Slowly know people will experience life too many ups and downs,hogan outlet, can not always be smooth, not like a rising wind and scudding clouds, no a piece of the sky will clear sky thousands of miles, without a person's mind is always spotless. In prosperity, more of a thinking; in adversity, more of a courage; success, more of a cool, hesitation, more of a belief. Life has never been planning out, but out of step by step, the courage to do what you love, even if only to do a little bit every day, for a long time, we can see the growth of their own. No matter what kind of life you want, you have to fight for. Because life experience, so just know. Only eat live bitterness,scarpe hogan outlet, can achieve peace and indifferent.
< p > there are some things, knowing it is a wrong, also want to insist, because not reconciled; some people, knowing it is a love, and also want to give up, because no end; sometimes, knowing that there is no way, but still move on. Because the habit. Some of the stories,tn requin pas cher, do not have to listen to others,goyard prix, quietly hid in the heart; some sad. Not everyone will understand, tears left to themselves; some wounds, a long time will gradually healing, slowly learn to be strong; some grievance, figured out it is relieved, it is not necessary to Geng Geng Yu Huai; some words, do not want to say don't say don't necessarily end. Not all the pain, you can cry; not all love, can express; not all people are worth cherishing. Love is not love, the heart knows; understand, you know.
< p > always think walked for a long time, has arrived in the dream in the distance, stretch out hand in the air wandering back to receive is not, the footsteps of abstruse still tired again in a hurry. Go past years can not look back,hogan sito ufficiale, do not have to forget all, life always have some surprises, inadvertently engraved in the bottom of my heart; life there are always some regret, the church we cherish. People who can really be cynical,hogan outlet, all past all erased, converted to the pure land. Neither through this earthly fireworks, why don't you do a leisureless walker, Yunjuanyunshu view, see flowers bloom, equanimity, enjoy the quiet years.
Related Articles:

Make yours

Woman, wha

Surging waves of youth

At that time I always thought that after 80 is only a synonym for a generation of writers. And then know that this is the name of our generation. We have been underestimated, being laughed at. In my opinion becomes not us, is the society, because the society has become too new, after all 60, 70 few people will worry about the house, but will not want to buy what car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复