主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 06:53:59 | 显示全部楼层

Sing the praises of the party composition _1

small hoe yo hands, hands, hands ah, Jinggangshan pumpkin seed, pumpkin, a mile......" This year on half a year in our school in order to meet the mother of the motherland, 90 years old birthday "and held a large-scale Choral Competition,goyard pas cher, the song" Jinggangshan Jinggangshan South melon "our class's entry in the repertoire.
we know from the books that the Chinese Communist Party was founded in 1921. And the Communist Party of China was founded under extremely difficult conditions. Take "Jinggangshan seed South >
< p > I love the Communist Party of China, it is because of the Communist Party,tn requin pas cher, China's rapid development of science and technology; it is because of the Communist Party, "god five" and "god six" "God seven" to continue flying success. It is because of the Communist Party, Beijing's successful Olympic bid, China's 1.3 billion people a hundred years dream... After the world witnessed the baptism of wind and rain,hogan sito ufficiale, Chinese, to go with head high and chest out toward a bright future.
2010 in April 30, at 8 o'clock in the evening, is located in the Shanghai World Expo Park Expo Cultural Center and magnificent, bright lights everywhere is brimming with the festive atmosphere, the Shanghai World Expo and the opening of the, which makes the world again on China sit up and take notice.
I love the Communist Party of China
Chinese, a country experienced have experienced years of wind and frost, untold suffering: during the Anti Japanese War and the Opium War,tn homme pas cher, burned the Old Summer Palace...... These are the history of a blossoming spray. Even in the face of the enemy's murder, under the leadership of the Communist Party of China, we will never stop, will forge ahead, the difficulties. In 1949, Chairman Mao stood in Tiananmen Square, solemnly to the world declared: "the Central People's Government of the people's Republic of China established today!" new China was born! Like a sleeping Millennium Dragon, again into the sky, standing in the world of the Orient. This is because who will change the fate of China, the Chinese Communist Party of China has you, there is a bright future, we have you,louboutin pas cher soldes, you will have a faith, do not abandon the pursuit.
in the face of difficulties,air max 95 soldes, the Chinese Communist Party did not retreat,hogan outlet online, did not give up, with us to overcome difficulties. In the summer of 1998, the Yangtze River Pentium, became an instant a head the angry lion, bite a thousand dyke, a magnificent river battle began, the soldiers became the salvation of the people, where they are, where there is a hope of life. 2008 5, the 12 major earthquakes, the 2009 Yushu earthquake, Zhouqu debris flow...... < p is one disaster after another,scarpe hogan outlet, under the correct leadership of the Communist Party of China, we work together to overcome chalking up without smoke of battle!
this is our party to bring us change, often think of this, my heart is very proud, and every time, I will be proud to say: "I love the Communist Party of China"
lovely party
< p > I love the Communist Party of China, because of the Communist Party of China to bring us the happiness of life, and a few days is the party 92 year old birthday, I want to bless our party, happy birthday, because the 92 year old birthday is how hard won ah.
Related Articles:

Worry about wearing glasses 400 words _2

A composition describing the scenery of the campus _1

Away from the computer game composition _4

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-28 10:39:59 | 显示全部楼层

Time and time

< p > whenever I told dad said I now such a situation is really very sad, he will be said now society is such, divorced people are everywhere, say you and didn't do anything wrong, wrong in that he was gay,hogan outlet, you are my life, don't I kiss my daughter not distressed?
< p > mother as well as she knew all the harsh words to scold me, stew, you deserve it, nobody feels sorry for you you harm I could not lift their heads, or when I am happy, give me a wake-up call! When I say what time to die do not know, laugh so happy, you think you have the ability to. She kept her mind not happy onto me,hogan outlet, she can do. I told her why somebody else's mother then hudu, even if the son has a great wrong or scold her daughter-in-law is not, with all malice language to scold me,louboutin soldes, why are you so silly, his daughter is body fell off a piece of meat, happens in the outside heard rumblings telephoned to scold daughter. Do I damn! Why is not the same between people and people? Why I did not do wrong but have to bear so much, can not afford to stay out of the house,hogan outlet, this is the feudal ideology of the sad.
The HTML template and fleeting time
< p > this year there are a lot of things. I was alone one person,goyard prix, did not find the right partner, not the cause. Even the days stretched.
< p > I don't want to celebrate the new year,tn pas cher, do not want to go home, don't want to meet a friend, I don't even dare to contact friends, every day I pretended to be very busy,sac goyard pas cher, actually in the heart is very tired this year that, really can't blame Benming year wrong, but subconscious or blame to Benming year to rough.
2010, I can't even write this one-time right four words, it is in a hurry, last year I left what? Everywhere Cang yi. Tired heart. What day will be down to the great man also, must suffer the mind, workers of their bones, their body skin hunger,hogan sito ufficiale, empty body. Do not believe. Who can tell me how to go next?
Related Articles:

Yoke _1Yoke _1

The death of yellow bean sprouts

Spring of

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复