主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 17:04:03 | 显示全部楼层

Charm of Art

< p > art charm through the ages, the charm of art is full of wonders, is simply the outsize, like Qi Baishi, Lang Lang,scarpe hogan outlet, Xu Beihong, which not outstanding?
when we show high school art festival curtain gradually opened,scarpe hogan outlet, the students' art passion gradually show. Childlike voice, full of love for the arts, the young dance, jumped out of the yearning of art; the smart brush, flying the dream of art. In this everyone on the stage of equality, everyone is the protagonist, we use their own way, the interpretation of the art of their own hearts. To hold high the banner of the wisdom of life in the endless art. Have thought >
< p > I followed like the piano, the piano has suffered setbacks of grief and sorrow of losing a loved one, the majestic March, and tone cheerful joy song, and so on, which do not make me admire? Which do not make me praise? Whenever I hear the piano, I will enjoy the infinite charm of art fascinatedly. No matter what kind of music, I will be personally on the scene, flying in the music of the world. Therefore,chaussure air jordan pas cher, art is a kind of boundless culture.
when the enthusiasm of the May step to the pace of youth to us, the passion of art has not been refused to go into our lives, every one flying in the campus.
two: the charm of art
art is no one can estimate the world. So, I don't think there's a deep definition of art, it's just a kind of charm.
< p > in the realm of art in the vast expanse of my favorite dance, dancers dancing on the stage, like an angel is some caviar to the general. The actors on the stage. In different poses and with different expressions, make a The heavenly maids scatter blossoms. applauded. But, I have to say, which one is not a noble symbol? Therefore, art is a kind of noble culture.
chapter one: the charm of art
everyone can not do without the influence of art. Music, art, calligraphy,golden goose mid star, dance and so on are all kinds of art. We usually study art in the classroom, and feel the art in the life. Art Festival is to show what they learn, understand, the best of the stage.
I also like painting, the painter painted pictures of life, M Cho, like a window of the soul. The picture scroll is vivid, the author's heart is also natural and open and bright; the picture scroll is dim, the author's heart is also naturally dark, a picture volume is not only a piece of work, represents a person's mind, quality. Every time I appreciate a painting, the author's mood seems to be in the picture on the stand out, I will truly understand the spirit of the author is happy or cheerful, is melancholy or sad. Art can express the author's mood from the same works, so, art is also a letter of the soul.
Romain Rolland said: "art is a kind of enjoyment,hogan outlet, is the most charming enjoyment of all". Our school annual Arts Festival, is undoubtedly to provide us with an enjoyment of the arts,hogan scarpe, flying mood of space; a display of talent, publicity personality of the stage.
Related Articles:

Games in the exam composition

Rose flowe

About the rain's composition 180 words

National Day on the first day, I see mom and dad to be idle, then I had a brainwave, suggested that: "Mom and dad or today, we are going to open a" fool "the king of the game!" Then I said: "who cheated the most times, who will be awarded the" king of the fool, "the title." Mom and Dad agreed.
nike air max sale[url=http://www.prcmalnate.it]bo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 08:11:16 | 显示全部楼层

A good memory 500 words

childhood I have always had a good desire - to see the snow that the crystal white figure.
snow, wave fall in soundless and stirless, the tree fell on the roof, the grass, still playfully over from my face. Look! The snow white light as a feather, like pearls, the shape is in different poses and with different expressions. As the snow angel kind, but there is a holy feeling. Snow,scarpe hogan outlet, is a symbol of purity.
I was fascinated by the sight of a cry to take me out of this beautiful picture.
remember that spring, I saw on the TV that the flawless snow. From that day onwards, I clamoring to see snow, Grandpa said: "don't worry, this winter, you will see the snow!" I also have to regret the little bit of head, looking forward to the early arrival of winter.
two: good memories
chapter one: good memories
that winter, Rongchang really cold. One day rubbed my eyes, slowly got out of bed, through the window, I clearly see snowflakes are dancing, like a white elf in the air dance the waltz. Ah. How beautiful you are! I foolishly standing in the middle of nowhere, I revel in the beautiful snow scene, for a few moments,air max pas cher, I would to God, I hurriedly put on his coat and hurried to run go out. I stood in the snow,chaussure air jordan pas cher, with my hands gently stroked them, they are smiling at me!
< p > no one knows her mother's mass, one of my words, enough to to stab a person,hogan sito ufficiale, let alone together, and mom a words didn't say, in my spittle flying all over the sky, she only said: "it is late, go home!" And at this time, I heard this sentence, I actually have a kind of impulse to cry, perhaps, at this time, I understand the maternal love!
< p > our home from far away from the school, because of the late night classes under, so my mother must from far away came to pick me up. At that time,chaussure tn pas cher, home there were no cars on the road, only the mother riding a bike on the old bike came, the whole body of strength, also could not walk a few steps, every day with my classmates say smile to the door, but always not see my mother came, when mother came, I and her war begins, and the war cause, is what I, the anxious and afraid, little girl.
in my mind, the most beautiful memories is the third year, that year, only that year, I learned what is called the mother, what is the mother's love, what is called happiness.
< p > that year, I evening classes, because afraid of my mother's nagging, father's rebuke, only if the school is my haven, where the best of the best playmate,nike tn pas cher, the best teacher, although there is no the best food, I also very happy!
talking about memories, the mind is only a childhood, perhaps, we have not graduated from students, but only childhood is beautiful. First, second and third grade, and we almost had to do the gray life, leave memories only gray, but gray is good of, because in them, we tasted the joys and sorrows of life, which is also a kind of happy.
Related Articles:

New discovery in observation

The writin

On the lot

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-6 18:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

The aesthetics of Hagel _5

on the view of philosophy, Hagel is the history of the settlement unity of Kant's philosophy and aesthetics thought in modern philosophy seeking thinking and existence, universality and particularity, freedom and necessity, objective and subjective, rational and emotional, life and consciousness of a series of contradictions in the study and evaluation. The philosophy of Kant. And,scarpe hogan outlet, the epistemology focuses on the phenomenon of how to understand the nature of causality, ethics is mainly about "free will" how to determine the ontology of man's moral practice. The two blocks were involved in phenomenon and noumenon,golden goose outlet, freedom and necessity, theory and practice, and a series of special and universal relations, so Kant also wrote third Critique of "critique of judgment". He tried to use discretion as a bridge from the transition to the intellectual ability of practical reason. In this regard, Hagel gave a high evaluation: "his" critique of judgment "-- a book in the book he discusses the aesthetic judgment and objective judgment, is very instructive, worthy of note". Hagel especially mentioned, "Kant in what he called the" intuitive knowledge "to find the solution of unified requirements, on this point, he is really a step forward". At the same time, and to Kant on this issue the limitations of criticism, pointed out: "but at this point he still stays in the opposite" subjective and objective, "he put this settlement and reconciliation only as subjective or not, itself is really". It should be said that this criticism is in accord with the actual situation of Hagel. The limitations of the Kant two "criticism" is "subjective judgment", also failed to transcend the limitations of criticism. In general,converse blanche, prior to his three principle "criticism" are.
Hagel is a strong advocate of humanism in the article, he stressed that the reason is the nature of human being, he said: "the reason is given themselves to their own laws, responsible for handling the legal rights, who would give up this right, who will stop a person." But he emphasized the absolute freedom ideal, may be due to heart indignation, put forward radical slogans deny all countries,hogan roma outlet, he believes that any country must take free people as a mechanical gear view, and it should not be like this, so it should not exist." This view seems to be too much emphasis on freedom and rationality, a bit extreme.
in Hagel's "Aesthetics", there are three kinds of idea which is aesthetics, ethics and philosophy. "Beauty is the perceptual" concept is the core of Hagel's aesthetics. The book can be seen from Hagel, the idea is not abstract,goyard prix, but an abstraction and unification of concrete, the "idea" is different from the concept of Platon. Platon believes that the "concept is abstract does not require any reality." He believes that "the idea is absolutely infinite, art is relatively limited, he pointed out that the image" of artistic creation is to breath spirit life perfusion abstract,converse femme pas cher, so that the spirit of philosophy transformed into works of art, if his so-called "spirit" as the emotional ideas, then, his philosophy of art is undoubtedly it is very deep and correct. I think beauty is the concept and the appearance of radiation,hogan outlet online, only when the ideas into concrete image and style,spaccio hogan outlet, the beauty of art can be realized. Related Articles:

The dog's

Shanghai Oriental composition _1

Three grad

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-13 21:09:19 | 显示全部楼层

What is the real romantic love

what is romantic love? Romantic love is outside the floating snow blowing wind, still can and beloved people together cuddling a warmed himself at the fire; romantic love is when unexpected to see their favorite people, have a happy life, even if this happiness is not for yourself, it doesn't matter; romantic love is in the winter afternoon, lying on the balcony of the couch, basking in the sun, watching the love back back two people had spent together insipid unease. In fact, a romantic, about love, about romantic love, Different people,golden goose outlet, different views. Only if the first sign of life, what autumn wind sad picture fan. But it will not change the hearts of the people, but people michimoto volatile. Li >
;

once thought that love is a kite, we hold in the hands of love that slender long line, no matter where love finally floated to where, in each other's heart still have a solid rely on and belonging. Now finally understand, in fact, the true love should be like a bird flying freely in the blue sky, love can not afford to bind and bundle. Because love is never binding is strong, if a relationship ultimately irresistible to disillusion even tie and solid and eventually could not withstand the years of invasion, withering, and vanished into thin air. So, love is free, love does not believe in tears, tears are not meant to be persuaded and kidnapped. Your heart has gone, why should I leave you? Although we are keen to enduring as the universe, but if it is just a luxury, that we not just once. Perhaps, once had your love, this is enough.
;

What is the real romantic love
< p > miss, so profoundly oppressed fragile nerves, so that once the past such as the picture like flash one by one, we in the Miss check continually slide into nothingness and emptiness. Have to admit that once, we stared at the back of the other side drifting further and further away, did not bow, the other side also has not been back,air max tn pas cher, the passage of time, we finally or low head until low into the dust also don't open a flower. Read a person is so beautiful, even if the only memory can also be reference, until one day you and I become old memories with shining white hair in the wind, at least I clearly know: if you forget, you sleep,goyard prix, if you remember, you will smile.
on the road of love, the wind with rain, joy and sorrow. Two people walk together, the passion is weak,hogan outlet, the dream is broken, although has been in hand, but the kind of familiar with the unfamiliar feeling, slowly strong and real. We will magnify each other's shortcomings and deficiencies, the dream of one day will be able to transform each other into a perfect lover. We have not suspected,air max one pas cher, not abandoned each other,hogan outlet, because the other side is not perfect, gradually in love. Phoenix want to say is that love needs the joint efforts of both sides and operators, to learn to tolerate each other's shortcomings, tolerance is not perfect, to each other with confidence, to learn to love each other in good faith. Only in this way,chaussure louboutin pas cher, there will be forever,hogan outlet, this love can truly live forever.
;
what is the true romantic love Related Articles:

Beautiful wife loves telling raunchy funny male customers back single annoyed hu

Put you in my story.

Flower fragrance

I climbed mountains, turned over several hills, trees ripped clothes, was raised on the mountain stone tripping feet, it seems that this blind and sentimental attachment, only to meet you, Gesang flower. See you in the desolate expanse of heaven and earth, bloom soft loess ground.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-26 16:25:17 | 显示全部楼层

Is Shanghai really the most indiscriminate city in

< p > in recent years, Shanghai and a new bad reputation, and imagination is a very bad reputation: "China, the abuse of the city", all sorts of half truths, hearsay, exaggeration, even Hubian abuse made of about Shanghai, especially Shanghai promiscuous woman abuse of anecdotal stories,nike tn pas cher, to millions of lonely people added a lot of revelry.
all about the people of Shanghai spread all Weakness lends wings to rumours. promiscuity?
Shanghai is always the topic of Chinese City, Shanghai is always the topic group Chinese. It is no exaggeration to said in Shanghai than any a banquet table, with Shanghai and Shanghai people baited is politically correct. But no matter how, between Shanghai people and foreigners is always you scold you, persist, you still you to me to comply with business, human according to pay, dozens of years as one day.
;
< p > Shanghai is the ancient land of China a very young city,goyard paris, from urban development is the beginning of the cultures of the East and the West intersection, forming a culture of Shanghai and the Shanghai People's concept of relatively easy to accept, tolerate various views and behavior characteristics.

is beautiful
&nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet;
&nbsp,hogan outlet online;

Shanghai is really China, most over the city of
this increasingly spread to Shanghai's new bad reputation is only for regional prejudice and discrimination,hogan outlet online?
;
;
Shanghai is really Chinese, the abuse of the city?
A,air max pas cher, Shanghai in the traditional concept of gender is open
< p >, especially the United States growth in Shanghai, has also been in many places in the field of long length short lived and worked and once with colleagues and friends in many places in Yu tea after a meal about Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai men and women in Shanghai. I think the reason why there is such a "abuse of Shanghai," the legend, is caused by a lot of factors, so want to talk about their views here.
Shanghai is really Chinese, the abuse of the city?
?The
< p > you think about when China just reform and opening up, the majority of Chinese people in the face of a topless woman dew thigh clothes with horror, as if a scourge, Shanghai girls but with care,goyard paris, and filled with joy to play >
&nbsp,golden goose saldi;
< p > days in Sina home see an article entitled "Shenzhen affair spread second only to Shanghai," the article, the content is full of things in Shenzhen, not one thing and Shanghai pull, but the authors deliberately to "Shanghai" word according to the title. I think the reason no non has two: one is to catch the eye, abuse of in Shanghai obviously far sexual abuse in Shenzhen cited the imagination of people. The second is than the shoving the Shanghai rinse.
Related Articles:

How the Ping Qinghai Mongolia Rebellion monk sent kidnapped

Once love

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-2 06:18:56 | 显示全部楼层

Today, I'm 20 years old.

,hogan sito ufficiale
I didn't want to put up a pageantry own I 20 birthday,
although just a small blessing,golden goose uomo saldi,
but it's enough for me to feel your heart,hogan outlet online.
grew up,hogan outlet online.
very fortunate in my side there are so many people with me,
today,chaussure tn pas cher, I'm 20 years old.
so,goyard soldes, I chose the simple over.
today, I'm 20 years old.
HTML template today, I am 20 years old.
I don't know how to describe my mood at this moment.
I am a strong little white.
I grew up,goyard pas cher.
I should have been to my life in another kind of attitude,nike tn pas cher.
every day, should be happy.
20 year old white.
Related Articles:

This go, w

The lights

When happiness comes knocking

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复