主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 02:37:55 | 显示全部楼层

Sunshine _0

HTML stencil sun< br   > the beginning of winter,hogan sito ufficiale, when, suddenly feel good sun important; rainy, I suddenly felt the sunshine is so important; haze could not disperse when, suddenly feel sunshine is so important. Because it's too long, because it's needed. There is too much sunshine in my eyes. It is through the leaves fall in the mud on the mottled marks; it is dimly acts in the turbid air lines; it is across the glass bottle radiating from the color pigment; it is close the eyes the mind of the memories of the past few days in a row cloudy, there is no wind when the air is like solidification of dust, if it is in the home,hogan outlet online, perhaps the air can be wringing,scarpe hogan outlet. When the wind is blowing from time, ambient temperature is reduced a little, but the cold air and let people think of a sudden the impetuous environment becomes pure, like the icy snow with their white coat and cold heart let a person want to be close to, let a person feel clean and calm. At this time probably is the mood most easily fell to the bottom of the stage, if can suddenly see a beam of sunlight, even try hard from the clouds sneaking out of a ray of light of the sun, although fleeting, may not with hot temperature, also can let be rainy surrounded for a long time, run out of power after a moment see happiness from their eyes lit up, issued a pure child's laughter. Think of sunny place can bring to the world not the same color: in the early morning of the first ray of sunshine,hogan outlet, to experience the dark night all plating on the dazzling gold; the midday sun, full of unprecedented energy, passing the king atmosphere; in the evening sun, the opposite recounting of the world do not abandon, projected gentle sunset red; sunshine on a cloudy day, like returning to the mother, soothe the depressed children injured soul,scarpe hogan outlet; sunshine after the snow, like a finishing touch, let the much anticipated snow more eye-catching. Sunshine from a very distant place to our side, it is said that from the start of the moment,ugg pas cher, to go through a long 8 minutes, the sun can be projected to the place we can see, how hard a journey. In the dark space, only the sun in the forward, how lonely a journey. So much more value to the sun at the moment, because these simple have not come easily, just like our side of those simple happiness,tn homme pas cher. They are so simple that we do not perceive the existence of it, only when it is lost, can we realize the importance of it,hogan outlet online. Sit in an empty classroom, blue curtains is from the cracks in the window squeeze into wind driven thrown a succession of ripples, was suddenly attract the bouquet of returning to the sunshine, derided the lingering fog, with the taste of happiness.Related Articles:

Baby my he

The hero of the dusk -- Moon

Home of th

Lost in the distance, are zhichitianya. Red leaves, fat Ya thin, crazy talk, if I love, I love you, for the smile, if I can, but loneliness accompanied by a shadow of Acacia, writing a reincarnation of the legendary beauty, then gave me a grave security Naixin, I the nickname, leaving tombstone graves hung remember every Qingming, paper money, so leave silently. Frozen three thousand years of Yi Yan, frozen 5000 miss.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-14 04:01:18 | 显示全部楼层

[Chinese new year] New Year's things home.

HTML [Chinese new year] template things home, is the new year
perennial wandering outside me, close wearing the string of chic necklace. Said it is unique, because it is not gold is not silver, but a red string string with a peach shaped box. There are photos of parents. This small box, that piece of yellow photos. Carrying me to my hometown, my parents are full of thoughts and deep love. New year's footsteps leisurely to us came my thoughts have become more and more fierce, violent shaking my tired body and mind. The day before yesterday, dwelling in my rented the home to me, looked at only palm sized window, outside the gray sky, the tree yelaguigen become claws of the old tree makes me spellbound! For a long time, I came back. Open my open Guo several Necklace pendant. Distant parents, how are you? Haier unfilial, can often accompany in your side,golden goose uomo saldi. Looking at the old photos, my thoughts through a dozen spring and autumn, and back to the childhood - those new year's scene. Born in rural areas, I was a child, the most happy thing is the Chinese New year. As a new year, I will have new clothes to wear, there is pressure to take money. Although the concept of money at that time was a bit vague, but after all, very happy! Of course, during the new year period, I can often see the smile on their parents' face,hogan rebel outlet. I do not know why? Little me, then my parents laugh, I will be very happy. During the Spring Festival, parents will be very busy! Although busy into the busy,sca goyard pas cher, but the face is filled with happiness,hogan outlet online. Chinese new year have to eat dumplings, the mother knows (sorry, I let you sad) I love to eat Chinese dumplings, and I do not know where to get a handful of fresh chinese. Looking at those fresh, as if to live over the Chinese, I am very happy! The mother with a rolling pin roll,mont blanc porte mine, I'll stand by and watch. Every time to see the mother roll over the face, and never tired. At the age of six years ago to see mother roll, I looked at her hands, fingers and palms have found the gaping hole, suddenly burst into tears! My mother was scared, coax me to say that it is because of the new year, just open, because happy! In the company of their parents, I went to see the temple,scarpe hogan outlet; in the company of their parents, I lit a string of firecrackers; in accompanied by parents, I take my first month of the new year dumplings original to think of it, my beautiful new year memories. There are all parents, I am not at home, parents certainly not so happy! I remember two years ago, I went home for the next year, parents are happy to cry! It is a long time moving,scarpe hogan online! Is the parents of children deeply love ah! In the new year's Eve father drunk, his mouth has been saying: good back! Just come back! These scenes, I more than once thought of two times, miss. I stabilized the mood, made a decision: this year, no matter what, I have to go home for the new year! Yeah,goyard pas cher, go home. Just go home, and parents for the new year, to taste - thick flavor! I wiped the tears, began to pack up his recommendations: think of would like to have a heart I love my family composition 700 wordsRelated Articles:

Old rice wine

[Bing Xin]

Life needs

I before I was the sweeper position is not what a very prominent place is in the street sweep sweep the floor, besides sweeping powers who will be well; why everyone is so admire them, until today, I didn't understand it! They silently for you service, do not think of claim, only wish to create a beautiful environment, to the earth flow a piece of pure land, just want to let us far away from the burden of waste.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-26 08:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

The flowers bloomed

< p > I did not know before raspberry is a flower, only to find particularly aroma producing these two words of the mandala, called up have a rhythmic beauty,sac goyard pas cher, let the human be capricious,hogan outlet online.
later that it is actually a flower blooming. Gorgeous,hogan outlet, spectacular, white, and large. Last autumn, green is a stunning red calyx of tarsus.
it struggled, the last light, open roseleaf raspberry to spend,hogan outlet online. This makes people feel hard, I love this full bloom, even if only a moment. If so? As a mandala, also struggled with a season season?
a dream of Red Mansions "Shou Yihong beautiful and fragrant flowers open banquet, she for month throw a signed" open roseleaf raspberry Huashi ", augur poorly for parting, Baoyu quickly to her to hide. But it also says he is just a white rose shaped flowers......
remember "there is such a couplet:&quot,golden goose outlet; a dream of Red Mansions "Cheng Yin and Yan poetry cardamom, blooming dream is sweet sleep." This is the mandala of praise, dreams are sweet,tn requin pas cher, every little bit, run the young green. I like the strong incense, Mandala has strong incense, not wet, a bit does not mean, unrestrained to open, fragrant.
  one day a friend of mine and I chat, he suddenly said a sentence full of Zen,golden goose outlet, you and I are Susan flowers to Susan.

had seen a chant, monk asked: what is the wisdom door before the lotus is not water? Wisdom door cloud: lotus. The monk asked: after the water,golden goose? Zhi door answer: Lotus leaf.

the question and answer, reveals the truth of life life zen.

Related Articles:

One of the

Party memb

I am 24 ye

Now, we further explore the question is whether the beauty is the artistic characteristics of Oscar's movies only? Or, for the majority of the audience, Oscar blockbuster the biggest surprise is only the so-called big beauty? I believe that most people will not agree with the experience of this statement. For a work of art, Dazhen although relatively easy in the first time ceiling fastened to the audience's attention, however, rely solely on Dazhen itself strength in most cases is difficult to form the core value of a works of art.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复