积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-18 18:43:20 | 显示全部楼层

Alone and silent language

HTML template alone and silent language
,golden goose mid star
I do not know in the distant future I was your mouth "a person",golden goose saldi, or your mouth "some people". Sigh things are uncertain, the most volatile is the heart of the people. How many times,hogan rebel outlet, midnight, sad heart. How many times, tears, tears, tears, sad heart.
all the world meet is the most beautiful reunion. Some people, far away, but neighbors; some people into the distance, but zhichitianya. Some people, only one eye, then the life friend.
look forward to the next morning, looking forward to the next The path winds along mountain ridges.
a lot of time, a lot of things. Not want to do, but they have to do. Life is not the least of people. Want to go far easier, want to go well - difficult.
in the falling sakula colorful season, I met you, my world more than a miss, a worry. It's not pretty,hogan outlet online, just between you and me.
in the present, in this place, at this time, what do not want to do, what not to think about,scarpe hogan outlet, just want to have a good sleep. To try to comfort me this already mottled heart.
last night and a junior high school students chat for a long time, know that he was very surprised, junior high school for me seems to be a very distant distance. I always thought that when a person to move forward, behind the things slowly away from their own.
this time, you walk on the road of workers. I still hold the book of life, and swipes, finally shocked face. It is the words that should be: the reality is always cruel. But we still have to go hard to go.
walked a little way, met some people, and heard something. I am still me, you still that you? When we look back, but no ignorance,golden goose outlet, mournful. In the sunset sunset light in eagerly hope,hogan sito ufficiale, in the confused in the roundabout way.
I, at this time, at this time. I work on the road, walking in the dim lights, Yin Yun walk in the night. Look at all kinds of people, think of their own mind. This thing is not related to other, only himself.
everything, everything is only for a particular period of time. I often think had this good friend, had this everlasting, had this never separation, I today in terms of exactly what it meant. In the end, with the time of the twisting pressure also left some.
a place, some things, some people. There is a story of you and me,hogan rebel outlet, there is a story. Everyone has some hidden worries, each story has a kind of unspeakable beauty. It has nothing to do with you, only love.
finally realized that the most difficult to overcome is not their own, but the time". Some things I did not miss you, but time did not wait for me. True enough, or that years of relentless. The pouring time produced a huge gap between us, impassable. Related Articles:

Flower Pavilion Lake of love

Rainy seas

The red flag of the love story

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
canada goose outlet[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-26 11:01:30 | 显示全部楼层

Understand the regret, understand the life

< p > in fact, there are many feelings from beginning to end, regardless of the outcome, I think as long as there is this let oneself had let the mind to shake the feeling, this itself is a rich, a warm feeling of mineral deposits, a life in the most massive has, after all,hogan roma outlet, once for each other's happiness and loneliness, do not be sad, people have to wake up to face everything. The impermanence of the world, the passage of time is a dream A, once the dream and promise like the fallen leaves in the breeze like drifting to the unknown place, but I always believe that had said that it is from the bottom of my heart.
< p > like to listen to Xu Yuteng singing "for a minute" this song, perhaps is because that regret reveals a tinge of sadness lyrics more touched my heart, "if life, no regrets, no waves,hogan outlet, would you, never say goodbye one day. Maybe the young heart is too soft, without the ability to withstand the waves, if today I can return to yesterday, I will compromise with myself,hogan outlet, I in and so on one minute, perhaps the next minute >
HTML template understand the regret, understand the life
< p > many things are always imagined more beautiful than reality, meet, parting is the same, when the reality of the situation not ideal circumstances in accordance with the development of facts not unified with the aspiration of the outcome, regret will be produced. Unfortunately highlight the tragic situation, and solemn and stirring and to future generations to leave a lasting power of life,hogan sito ufficiale, may take the too many things,sac goyard pas cher, but the movie has left the truth. Regret, is surely feel deeply the pain of the people, so that people will really lived, paid a most true heart, with their own action interpretation to true and pure feelings, exciting, and emotion.
missed all as miss time, don't come back, just miss a little bit,golden goose saldi, will miss too much, perhaps will miss a lifetime,basket tn requin, leave a lifetime of regret, sometimes we could easily have, but let it slip away, I had watched a TV play "forever", do not deny the heroine is really in love, but fate and the fate of the tease them Gebendongxi, years later, they meet again, very painful, not only regret, regret, perhaps the greatest tragedy is no more than two people who loved each other is not in hand for life but because, with regret, that friendship seems more precious, not only in bone marrow and detached eternity. And as the love story of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai if they really come together, morning and evening, accompanied by a lifetime, said of a couple, that how to commemorate the plaintive?
< p > do not have to say give up what, because have no choice, good things are too much, we could not all get, but who already do not belong to our own things,golden goose outlet, do not have to then expect anything, missed the people always regret, in that a familiar picture, the withering the taste of a variety of emotions, in that one vivid story, think it painting an ellipsis, but in the helpless destiny forced to draw full stop, for lofty red dust in the empty wish, washing the magnificence of Anshang, will always and on the square with stranger.
Related Articles:

Spathiphyl

The spring equinox have rain

You in the

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-27 17:01:26 | 显示全部楼层

Through the years the shoe marks

Through the years the shoe marks
plum once winter spring festival will come to visit. Really, very beautiful artistic conception, a very good shape.
light years Liu, shoe marks have been covered with moss. Time easy to throw away, but the road is always memory limp walk alone. It has green banana, red maple leaf, chrysanthemum tea drunk. Recall the time, year is near, and bright lights. Station in is not the cold of the night, looking back to the scene of one year old, unexpectedly feel time flies, fleeting time gradually old, stretch out your hand to only a clear venation of the palm of the rainbow.
has been attached to the quiet, dull life. The pace of wandering in the City neon, keep a cool book, reading time arrow. How much joy, many sweet heart, even how many lonely. Everything is half red, half a heart can face, vanity, uniqueness experience for a cheerful. < br   > when Boreas through the window lattice Book breeze Xuan Xiaofang, I prefer in such images of writing poems; or standing in the pass of time, holding a Book side silent reading,tn requin pas cher, side life introspection, unhappy Zai! < br   > at this time,hogan outlet online, to brew a cup of tea in the hand, let the fingers is lukewarm,tn pas cher, tea continuously diffuse light incense and elegant blend, Yi Qin heart lung, blood flows through. To enjoy a return to the moon a starlight, lamps and candles of a myriad families, poems of the Tang and Song Dynasties, the heart feel warm as in spring. As if, the lights, romantic in waiting for the general, mindful, although not to the people I, but still feel this years static good poem, etc. can be.
Sutra says: "without fear, without sorrow". Life is a long process of self discipline, self awakening. Through the winter, spring and autumn in the waiting, but also to their own rough road to go,goyard pas cher, to work hard, there are only four summer winter harvest progression of seasons. The promise of life is "eternal hard!" "You would be extremely temporary, there had a hard journey to a" list of small hills pleasure.
light leaning in the time window, the wind blowing a few flying flower curtain curtain. Memory, the road wind, frost, cold,scarpe hogan outlet, a road frustrations, joys and sorrows, always careless, shallow meet, and quietly leave, leaving only a memory,hogan outlet, fixed on the journey of life,hogan sito ufficiale, even a round of the moon the moon is also shallow. But there is always a curtain, a collection of scenery in my memory. < br   > the north wind, that piece of fluttering around the leaves falling, despite the floor shake off the loneliness is always a deep attachment. This obsession with snowflakes fragrant, the persistent and life coexist, as long as to hand tightly clutched this persistent, Joan light glimpse, sandals and mark of years will more brilliant and scholarly and elegant, carved years under the moonlight. At the time of the chapter, shoe marks such as geese fly away,hogan outlet, Yingxue, a cold night, and a bunch of Chaoyang ushered in a beam.
sensuous manjanggul, Dankan. The journey in a hurry, only empty hearts read poetry, fame and fortune; world justice. Just smell "two Oriole Ming Cui Liu," see also "egrets on the sky line". Yesterday through summer flowers full of dust, see also the snow tonight brushed red Mei head. All things often have a new life, why the life is decadent, jump out of the Red >
Related Articles:

City night lights

Silent mou

Sorrow, em

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复