主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-15 18:03:35 | 显示全部楼层

Fu Mei

< p > in the flower sea, Ye Zhiyang, a strain of coarse sized prime on the apple tree, branches grayish brown two aspect disk Qiu, my up and down and playmates sitting on top, red and very plain face in than the plum blossom warm, is more complicated than cherry, than dignified peach, apple flowers nestled. Bees and butterflies dance around, when the birds singing, green cover, if washing day.
cunning little playmate, I say in the heart to lure objects. The girl is phoenix Mary, my one year old is grade little sister, very long Xiu Xiu particularly elegant. In my little heart, already fervent love people for a long time for a long time friends,stylo plume mont blanc solde, saw her slender beautiful figure, feeling the sky is clear to read, suddenly Wonderland. However, such a sweet is my secret,tn requin pas cher, and do not want to let people know at the same time eager to. The day, with little playmate reassured others said, I crazy crazy Qinglie romance, like gold jade fibrillation Apple bud, slightly fraying bud confide gives youth. Unfortunately, the small play group soon put my young love to sell, and my concern is, the news whether also reached Mary ears go?
< p > everywhere Yin cool, warm, chickens and dogs do not sing, the birds did not fly, a plane to draw the white line gradually fades, saw its shape not heard.
threshold level, is the sun can direct the hot noon stone baked the sleek. At this time, tired body curled up asleep on the stone surface, or half asleep, feel the sun caress and soaking. Occasionally looked up at the sky for a round mirror like a ball of light, and then look at the door of the ink color is actually antithetical couplet,hogan sito ufficiale, turn green.
day
day, how much? Six or seven years of age, rural children, like a jade, a pea. Adults out of farming, a person at home, bored.
The
beauty
appreciate the heart
Time: 18:35 2013-04-01 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
< p > big a apple orchard ah, thousands of strains of prime coincided with the apple tree is there, each strain have fine sized, vertical and horizontal branches of Pan Qiu, wide narrow leaves buds send a glossy dark green, have however a ulterior motives in red flowers, pink flowers, white flowers,air max pas cher, awning although trees of white flowers, pink flowers, red flowers. The entire orchard the radius of a few square miles, such as looking down from a height,goyard prix, and leaf Medallion ocean, vertical is queen of the peach garden, also only so so.
< p > then blue naive ah, summer sun shining,hogan outlet, from the full courtyard tree, poplar,hogan outlet, sycamore tree foliage transmission over, shadow and spot staggered, like a mesh hammock.
< p > not to wonder why, also do not want too much, so lazy sleep in the sun, day after day, every day at noon, it becomes a habit.
good aftertaste ah, those broad-minded daylight, youyouran to more than thirty years, and never return.
the bottom of my heart,hogan sito ufficiale, there is always a lake, the lake is four or five years old when embedded. That year, >
Related Articles:

College speech contest award

Around the strong spring

Those days

I Tuwan, people are much more comfortable, slowly walking home. Fast home door, I subconsciously use the eye more than light glanced just vomiting, saw cleaners grandpa was holding a broom slowly clean I just spit out the dirty things. After a while, the ground was clean, did not see someone's vomit. I have seen very touched, and have a strong curiosity about him, from then on I was quietly watching him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-17 07:10:19 | 显示全部楼层

Waiting for an appointment in a lifetime

he married that day, and also invited her. She saw the bride is so beautiful, wearing a white wedding dress. The wedding was very harsh, like waiting in her sarcasm. No one found her in a daze.
When
after graduation, they have their own work. One day he said that he would come to see her, so she was the first one to turn her make-up, and hurried to the station. She looked at the empty railway, felt that it was a lonely rail, when the train passed through it, it will send a cry of despair. The train is an hour later than the scheduled time. She saw him become more handsome than ever,goyard soldes, but in the eyes of a little lazy. Then she saw a smile on his side of the woman, he introduced that is his fiancee. She just said, you're late again. That night, she wrote the letters torn into thin strips, let a gentle flame gently licking their body.
When
was young,scarpe hogan outlet, bright and warm in the afternoon, she would stand under his house and shout his name. Then he will answer from her small head out of the window: "wait a minute, 3 minutes!" But she will usually wait 5 minutes above, because he will hide behind the curtain, looking at her in under the tree full of flowers on a single flower counting pear tree. When he saw don't know which is the flower, which is her time, will slowly go down. She saw him and said, "you are late again.". Then they began to play the family,scarpe hogan outlet, she is the mother, he is the father, but no children. She tore the petals down into thin strips,tn pas cher, and gave her little husband food.
high school graduation ceremony that day,air max homme pas cher, they went to a wedding shop. She pointed to a wedding and said to him, her love that dress. He looks at the wedding dress. It's not white. It's dark blue. Some strange blue, melancholy, like a bride one station in the church, the moonlight fell in her flowery face and eye falls a drop of tear. Then he whispered to her, "when you marry me, I'll buy it for you."."
was in high school, she agreed with him every morning 7:00 in the alley of the breakfast shop. She is always very punctual sitting in the inside position, called two Deep-Fried Dough Sticks. After 7:10, he dragged his black bag in some cold sunshine. Idle look. Sometimes the face is faintly visible not wipe clean toothpaste. She saw him and said,hogan outlet, "you are late again.". Then he sat down and began to eat breakfast. She put his dirty bag on his legs. She put the thick Deep-Fried Dough Sticks torn thin strip, give him with a hot drink Soybean Milk.
second days she had moved to a small city,hogan sito ufficiale, no one knows her.
university they are separated from the two, when she called to ask him what time it will be, and he often answers her about 3 days later. And when she received the letter, it was 7 days. So she would wrap the fresh rose petals in the letter,air max 95 france, and then wrote that you were late again. She tore her diary into thin strips and sent them in letters. She thought that if he had carefully put the pieces together, he could read her thoughts of him in the middle of the night. Related Articles:

The gossip

Taste

Believe that one day will blo

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-24 17:20:28 | 显示全部楼层

Can you forget it

The man is
finally she was awake, my mind. Quietly adjust their mood! Can't do.. What to do?
is probably the most painful and have made you the person you miss.
people live this life, will meet many people! But often there are only so many special people, life will let you
"Do you and
< p > this person may be you inadvertently encounter, when you not deliberately prepared, perhaps in particular because of a very special name, a smile,nike air max pas cher, to a debate endlessly... From the QQ,ugg soldes, have the name of the other party,converse all star, chat records the number of pages in rapid growth. With each other, then later in the day of the telephone...... He and she is such a day stay together morning and night. He thought she was on the phone to talk to her. Regardless of day and night, as she had the time. She appreciated his sense of humor and sincerity.
she tried to forget him, not to bear the heavy emotional torture, but also gave him a free space. But can not escape the cruel reality of the torture.
after he can listen to his story. When she is sad,scarpe hogan outlet, he will use soft words let her tearful face told her that should be strong, life will have good side. When she was happy like a child laughing when he would accompany her together. Of course,hogan outlet online, she needed him on the shoulder. She would like to hear from his comfort,hogan sito ufficiale, always care. Even if the distance is so far away, even if it is not the actual meaning of the language,louboutin pas cher, it is not important. All this has become a kind of spiritual understanding, do not need to say a word. Sometimes she would look up at the midnight sky, looking at the bright moon. And think of each other to bring their own happiness, think of each other's intelligence and wisdom, sincere and full of witty conversation...
but the fact is sometimes cruel. Such feelings are destined to be no intersection of two parallel lines, can only be an overriding love and friendship between the alternative feelings. When love comes to this step,  once all illusions are will become a kind of lovesickness suffering! Love is in reason and reality constantly struggle! Every day day will is a difficult choice,!
"confidant"! "No, she could not bear the miss and miss, no one can do a lifetime friend."
"! "No, they love already crossed between brother and sister of the family, will have a brother with a tenderness and love look younger? She wouldn't have a brother like that".
difficult to forget. In just a few people, he (she) is perhaps the person you love,air jordan pas cher, your friend...... The most unforgettable
"friend" "no, he is already in her heart.. People, make friends, she could not face him, and she could not imagine people in love "Related Articles:

What kind of love can be called the true meaning o

Frame that moment

a book about 300 words

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-26 04:23:05 | 显示全部楼层

I love winter

I love winter, because it can bring us pleasure Snow gleams white.. In winter,tn pas cher, ice thousands of miles, miles, this Snow gleams white.. The pure white snow, people can not help but intoxicated. As the snow goose feather, fluttering Sasa to decorate the earth. The winter is so beautiful, so that people can not help but want to sing a song. The trees gently swaying, the children laughed, the earth seems to be to thank snow. The children seem to use their innocent voice to return the winter uncle. The winter is so cold,chaussure jordan pas cher, adults and children are wearing cotton padded clothes,louboutin pas cher, can still feel very cold, bent over. The ice on the road? It is like a child naive, teasing people, often make people wrestling. At this time, it seems to be the giggles. The winter is so quiet. The cold makes love jump barking Creek lost the murmur of the river, the quiet, the boundless sea calm down, let them rest. In winter, it is so considerate. Many of the animal, thanks to winter uncle in his sleep, let them leave in winter spring and summer autumn busy,scarpe hogan outlet, free from busy. Winter is the season of infinite happiness. Many children love on the ice and skidding, pumping Bingga, playing, playing sledge. The laughter of children is innocent, is innocent, is pure! Their laughter, the winter is no longer silent,scarpe hogan olympia, no longer lonely. Because of their laughter,chaussure tn pas cher, like an angel, but the snow is they invited to the messenger. I love winter,hogan scarpe outlet, I'm here to say: "Hello,hogan roma online, uncle winter!"

I love winter HTML template
I love winter
Related Articles:

Late in de

Promotion

See also t

The Secretary of the president, listening to nice, actually doing is all water sweeping wipe live. Busy time. He may even become a panacea plaster, where are posted, employee of the company for a meeting, he is a handyman, company executives met. He is a waiter. And sometimes even to the workshop to help sweat out behind and loading and unloading.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-6 23:58:48 | 显示全部楼层

To us in middle age

< p > middle-aged woman, although looks not so innocent and youth, but after years of baptism, let the middle-aged women more than a peaceful, natural, clear. The maturity of the United States, from the inside out,hogan outlet online, a kind of ultimate beauty, elegant beauty! Rich connotation, so that middle-aged woman is more unique, more lasting appeal! If the woman such as flower, middle-aged woman is more like a single outgrew the plum blossom,air max homme pas cher, flowers and dispute fight Yan, only then the cold branches quietly blooming, beautiful and strong, are not afraid of cold.
time flies, flies. In an instant we has reached middle age, that lopsided youth to us left no oneself, and middle-aged us through the ups and downs of life,hogan outlet, perception and comprehension of things of the world, there are trade-offs,goyard pas cher, severity, more of a mature, stable and open-minded, to recognize the world, understanding the true meaning of life. We have lost some sentimental, let life add a thick.
middle-aged us, will be more strong, understand the importance of family for us. Every day the intense work, picking up the shoulder the sacred responsibility, the education of their children, growing pains and need to guide us to the right. Health and maintenance of the elderly, etc., has become the main theme of our lives. Because has old,ugg soldes, small, we become the pillar of the family, heavy chores, busy work, often pressed we breathe. But we have to comfort ourselves and ease our emotions. For us, every role is an important part of our lives, and we need to deal with it more rationally.
a middle-aged man, no longer young, vast bump, no longer naive. Years of hard work and career success let men character more confidence and fortitude, they strive for perfection, interpersonal communication will also do a job with skill and ease. Bear the heavy responsibility of the family, middle-aged man occasionally fail, lonely time, a person silently bear, students live in the wind, frost, snow and rain, will make them more calm and wise, more attractive. Frustration let them know how to appreciate and cherish. Support their relatives and friends in distress,golden goose mid star, gave them the courage to continue to live, feel the warmth of their loved ones and friends forever!
< p > middle-aged us, to the life and love also bearish many, muddle we like the feeling of romance and aestheticism, with age lost, more a practical and stable feeling, love is not vigorous, vows of eternal love, but flatly light, approximate family. Our hearts slowly mature, more like the fruits of autumn,scarpe hogan outlet, has finally formed the fruits, exposed to wind and rain, more sweet. For friends of the opposite sex, life more or less have a few, but we are heart to heart exchanges and sincere friends, no matter what kind of encounter of us, may become our life the beauty bosom friend or confidant, but we never greedy, want to have each other, no impulse, there is no longer any ups and downs. We are more aware of the feelings of the treasure to cherish. Treat marriage,hogan sito ufficiale, do not seek romance, but warm accompanied by twenty years, thirty years...... True forever!
middle-aged us, but also to take care of their body, a healthy body, a calm mind, >Related Articles:

The way of

Today, I'm

A passenger in my world

But the five years I most of the time consumption in wonderful raising baby, eat and drink Lazard sleep, even growth and education, etc., is certainly expends painstaking effort. Always think so, to see their own children, although very tired, but it was worth it, I desire she grew up in my scientific parenting, don't ask her for the future how prominent, but beg without regret my duty to her growth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复