好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-9 12:05:35 | 显示全部楼层

The challenges of the school reading _8

,converse all star
"publicity", "democracy" and "excellence" constitute the philosophical basis of the "learning community". "Public" is refers to the school is the space of all sorts of people learn together, to listen to the voices of others, to open their hearts to others; "democracy" in support of the "public" is refers to the in school students, teachers, principals, parents, everyone is the protagonist, is mutual respect, equality, enjoy their rights, assume their respective responsibilities; "excellence" is refers to both teachers "teaching and students" learning "must is superior, teachers have become experts, sprint and challenges of students learning. From which we can understand the essence of the "learning community". "Learning community" is the core of the realization of each student's right to learn, to provide students with the opportunity to challenge the high level of learning."
first,goyard prix, the philosophy of school reform -- to create a "learning community"
is built by three principles - "public",hogan outlet, "democracy" and "excellence" - the support of the "learning community" [1], to create a "learning community" is the philosophy of school reform.
school education reform is from the beginning of the daily classroom teaching practice. Over the past decade, Sato, a professor of devoting themselves to reform the classroom, in the fertile soil of the practice of the fruits in his philosophy of education, the school challenge "not only for us provides" revolution in the classroom "in the international field of vision, show the Japanese" class revolution "theory and experience, tips and techniques to a number of live case, also described as education scholars and teachers in primary and middle schools start challenge journey full of collaborative research. Inspire us to reflect on their own classroom teaching ideas, classroom teaching norms, from the "craftsman" teachers to learning teachers,golden goose saldi, research teachers, expert teachers.
how to form a "learning community"? We naturally think of, to achieve each student's right to learn, the headmaster, the teacher in charge, teachers have the responsibility
< p > Sato learn with individual differences of communication and pluralism of the sound Symphony "to describe the" learning community ",golden goose saldi, show" harmony but not sameness, the hint of "relations of cooperation. Learning community is inclusive of the differences and participation of everyone in the community,golden goose saldi, the school from the competition and the screening of the tension of the tension to the "cooperation and symbiosis" harmonious picture.
< p > of course to face the situation and to realize the cooperation and sharing of classroom group based on active learning, enhance the students' academic achievement, is certainly difficult process and a great deal will be relatively long. But anyway, the establishment of the research has unequivocally as we pointed out the future direction of the reform of classroom teaching. On our way forward, we have already lit a beacon of inspiration. So,hogan sito ufficiale, I am willing to look forward to, in under the guidance of this very practical significance of the research,bottes ugg pas cher, we week elementary school garden this piece of land will will slowly lifted a guarantee every child "right to learn", realize the education fair "quiet revolution".
six: the creation of Cooperative Learning -- "school challenge: creating a learning community" on
Related Articles:

The _1 lamp offerings

The compos

This summe

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 19:19:48 | 显示全部楼层

I was two years old, I was a 18 beast Professor br

18 years old. I was two animals,air max 90 pas cher, breaking the virgin < br   > The: Liu Shiyuan fish < br   > just married I was not happy, there is no happiness and excitement,scarpe hogan outlet, on the contrary, sorrow occupy more my mood. After the wedding night,hogan sito ufficiale, the husband found I am not a virgin,hogan outlet online, like changed a person, very crazy, sinister in appearance, it is a terrorist. Have some gentle husband, regardless of my body pain, suddenly began desperately to torture my body.

as a matter of fact,chaussure tn pas cher, I have not talked about love, there is no boyfriend, long so big,hogan interactive outlet, the husband is my first man, is my first husband. Perhaps the husband thought I have had a boyfriend, or have married,nike tn pas cher, therefore had a grudge against me. Here, I would like to say sorry to her husband! I didn't mean to deceive you,nike tn pas cher, I also have their own difficulties!   1 3       1  2  3   

At the age of 18 I was two animals Professor broken virginity
Related Articles:

In the cam

In the past, the time in the move

I love you

After the girl got married, they had no contact. Now my husband from their classmates that the phone number, my husband to say I'm her divorce now. has a day at noon I call to her husband, the phone rang for a long time didn't answer, later switched on after I heard there is a woman groans and heard husband said "hush hush, take over, or words to that effect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-25 23:06:49 | 显示全部楼层

Twist a purple to turn to dust

< p > we all dream of in the scant days, people holding the box came, open face to face, and said, originally,hogan sito ufficiale, in the box we are prepared for each other. However, not every part of the world to be able to come true, not every beautiful beginning has a beautiful fullness of the outcome, so there is so much pain and sorrow, suffering and injury. Past the wind, but really can be with the wind? It is only their own comfort lies, only to let the pain let the wound heal slowly.
depths of red dust,nike tn pas cher, bright red, and the moon across the distant hills. The earth shaking changes, wuhuanxingyi changes, the passage of cold, miss the flowering of sorrow, in the accumulation of years gradually fade. Look forward to a romantic fireworks, appearance in the time of the old to the old, missing in the decadent forgotten. The legend of The end of life for Qingshi, waiting quietly standing at the edge of the cliff, the rain and the wind unmoved. The stick was crazy, this life and who were not a trace of sadness. Red dust, edge to edge,hogan outlet online, White waiting for who.
sometimes lost, can't say why, but my heart does not stop with a burst of fear. I am afraid to see their old, afraid that no one will love myself, afraid that they will not fall in love with anyone. Can again keep looking for that one true love, keep perfect oneself. If those friends, leave one by one. If the person I love does not appear, and the emergence of people don't like, and do not want to change the dedication of love, quietly waiting for the everlasting.
life if only such as initial. Life is short,hogan outlet, to meet in the most beautiful years, fleeting inadvertently gone quietly, looking back the vicissitudes, croon why 29generations. A sigh, sigh a sadness. Only if the first sign of life, the lotus just buds, beginning with dew of lotus petals, fresh and elegant and beautiful, "
meet is fall. Hidden in the heart of the gentle, fragile heart constantly not suffered lovesickness suffering, in the heart lingering feelings, are unwilling to abandon easily. The period of an acacia Panpan every morning and evening, two xianchou, if in the opinion, how to let go. Indifference is not to want to forget, not to want to distance, but want to stay for you. Somewhere in the center and the heart of the collision, resulting in a beam halo, puncture worldly prejudice, through the time barrier to reach the shore, the heart can't restrain wildly. Should meet, is a fall.
you don't come, I'm not old. Deep and shallow one line, drop fundus pain. Meet you, is doomed to be a year of waiting. There is a thousand miles to meet, no chance to know the opposite. The vast human sea, to the edge of the edge, life is like an hourglass, to stay,sac goyard pas cher, leaving the belt does not go. Not that I am willing to wait,ugg pas cher, but wait for you,hogan outlet, I can't wait for someone else. How crazy and faithful,hogan outlet, but eventually resist the erosion of time. You don't come, I dare not old, again and again in the ears, and again in the inquiry of the heart. Oath of the wind, the independent wind, you don't dare to go alone. Who will promise to blow, only left the Youth passes as a fleeting wave., pale in the sky to fly. Related Articles:

Read Jane

Uh huh

Should fall in love with

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-2 01:47:36 | 显示全部楼层

Take what to love you

winter thunder bursts of summer hail sigh word is not unique, feelings are sometimes even death can not escape. Do not really close the eye, not the so-called, not to pay more can also be. We hold the life in the wine, each exit in their own minds. They looked Ningmou, strange and familiar, familiar with the unfamiliar, a second read each other life time.
a person's mind only their own understanding, the last drop of tears fell when the original is always just a person. The man who can go will not be so willing to remain trapped. Love you, love you, unable to retreat, for his passionate cry red eyes, for your unfeeling heart broken,scarpe hogan outlet, love to and fro many times, only tears is the most real feeling.
miss miss miss lawless, powerless, endless days, missing is boundless. Love you,hogan outlet, love me, in the midnight hours think of you, in a casual look betrayed me, love is a lifetime of sadness, always in a turn after vicissitudes and found that you are the love of my life.
red dream provoke Acacia, crazy life road mania epilepsy. Outside the flashing neon lights, close the window, close the door,tn pas cher, your eyes are looking at other people quietly. Me, a person to stay in hell eighteen layers of round-trip to and fro, with what love you, my sweetheart, with my life body cored on all the pain? Or with all the pain, all the injuries?
< p > as long as you are willing, happy early in the palm of your hand, people have life burnout the light of life step by step to try to close to you. Less than waiting for you to the next sentence affectionate advertisement and feelings but the ups and downs, there are people after the fall in love with a person know what is in a daze silly station. Don't stop to your arms but also can not find the way home,scarpe hogan outlet, a person to stay in the place without you "sea stone
< p > falling in love with you was a desolate sad a Cang, a sound comfort the vicissitudes of life, bleak and shake off the sadness. Cannot voice down into your world, the mood as the years slowly seep into your wilderness, the heart is always meet, like was sold to the devil, in die one day a little withered, your future there is always a to accompany me.
love is not clear, I do not know love is my fault or the fault of the time,hogan sito ufficiale, their own mood even their own can not understand, in the love of the cold is to deceive themselves to say that the pole will not be pain. Ask yourself, take what to love you, with a match to light a mirage?
< p > night is lonely lonely,golden goose saldi, the road is lonely lonely, a person walking in the street, blue is clear, worry is very fuzzy. Love is a two locus two endless sad, crooks puzzled human feelings always rainy weather, the commitment is people who bear the sins, love is over who dug grave.
< p > a match, a little light, flash,nike tn requin soldes, its life all burnout the himself only to the order can be their own half to engrave on your eyes. Feelings to when it can be dissolved, the face of the mood can not know where to go,scarpe hogan outlet, friendship or love?
Related Articles:

Classic sad Log Book

Dream of L

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-7 16:31:04 | 显示全部楼层

Baked potato with tuna

In prepare the tuna mayonnaise filling drain a tin of tuna and empty into a bowl.
;
Cooking 1.5 hours

&nbspAnd pepper to season
potato dry off and pierce skin with fork.
&amp,hogan outlet;nbspTime:
Check the potato is cooked through by testing that the flesh is soft with a knife or fork.
Cut in half and mush up a bit with a fork adding a knob of butter along with the filling,hogan sito ufficiale.
Knob (optional)
;
One Add
Baked (one serves)
&amp,hogan outlet online;nbspOf mayonnaise
Preparation 2 minutes
Season to taste.
Baked potato with tuna
Potato with tuna
;

Tablespoon (optional)
,hogan roma outlet;
&amp,louboutin soldes;nbspTime:
&nbspOf tuna
&amp,scarpe hogan outlet;nbspOf butter
Can
tablespoon of mayonnaise and mix up,louboutin pas cher soldes.

Large
The meantime
,scarpe hogan outlet;
In Place
Salt
&nbspBaking potato
&nbspThe Wash
;
;

preheated hot oven and cook for 1hour 30 minutes.
;
Related Articles:

In the list stay holdover

Alzheimer's disease by means

Australia's richest man, Gina Reinhard, the riches

The general situation is only ATM card to back cash, the general credit card is not good, but some special credit cards, such as Discover, also has the function to provide back cash. His advantage is that is not restricted by the issuing bank ATM, I in Atlanta Montana's ATM card to Boston can cash back, and totally do not charge fees, please use.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复