主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-18 23:36:10 | 显示全部楼层

Pujiang nocturne Internet banking and private bank

I understand Internet banking, do not we imagine a new alternative to how previous financial financial. I understand the Internet banking of our past financial to fill a blank. We used for having heard it many times a word, "loans to smes". This sentence words make financial may how many years have been listening, government earnestly urged everyone to how to give loans to small and medium-sized enterprises, but have to do. Why.
< p > I speak very short, I want to talk about today's point of view,hogan outlet online, into a look today we Pujiang Nocturne theme has so precisely expressed me about Internet banking and private banking relationship understanding -- is Internet banking and private banking: financial support the development of small and medium-sized enterprises and promote the business of the public ". My understanding of this topic has very precise expression, I can only speak of it. There are two points, one is on the Internet financial.
Wan Jianhua:
;  < p > my attention to the views of the released this afternoon, also specially mentioned efforts to allow private development bank loan exchange business. If the business failure can be a smooth exit. We certainly don't want private banks will have more failures in the future,golden goose saldi, but you can't expect in exploring without risk, but the risk is not a rigid payment, must take the market. So in such a pattern, in this exploration, I think private capital to assume the mission and pressure is great, we are willing to here to play a role, to better reflect the purpose of serving small and micro mass. thank you!
Qin Shuo:
thank Chairman Ling tao! To deal with the private bank competition pattern and difference for blue ocean, given many strategies. Below please Wan Jianhua,hogan outlet, chairman of the financial aspects of the Internet "Godfather" level figures of Zhengtong Co., Ltd. and we can share our opinions.
. In fact,hogan outlet, science and technology innovation and free trade reform, from the point of view of many of our current business is also small and micro masses. We say the combination of interest rate pricing in active exploration, for example,hogan outlet, for example by the investment loan linkage, investment financing and so on.

< p > these are in support of the regulatory authorities to explore, we have successfully made the number of transaction the and will always be actively using the Internet means, for example, from the beginning of last year, we independently develop their own system, with a small core,hogan sito ufficiale, the periphery of the way of thinking, the business system gradually hang up. In accordance with the standards of regulation, from a development, the system will fully support the interest rate market, the overall support of business internationalization, comprehensive support to the customer as the center. Our data center directly in line with the five level response, which is the "workers and peasants in the construction" requirements of the standard,tn pas cher, the city firm's requirements are only four standard. I think here,bottes ugg pas cher, whether it has been born of private banks or in succession new bank a very important point is in addition to explore their own characteristics of survival and development, but also to control their own risk, should be stable, sustainable. Because the bank and do a business can be said that there is a very big difference, the risk of prevention and control is always put in the first place.
Related Articles:

Guangdong

Autumn com

Spring Festival _19

Today, under a heavy snow, the kitchen is very cold, I lay in the window look, the dog had gone to bed, I took the opportunity to slip into, wanted to get some sleep on the sofa is also OK, old two churlish, I rushed out with a stick, kicked out of the door.
outlet prada[url=http://www.partinternet.co
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-24 10:24:07 | 显示全部楼层

Autumn beauty _2

< p > autumn, maple leaves turn red,nike tn pas cher, like a drunken man like the red maple leaf, the leaves are red red, red like fire! Look at the red maple leaf reminds me of a poem "Shuangye red flowers in February." A gust of wind blowing, the maple leaf like a lot of red little hands to say hello to us!
in the orchard, the fruit is ripe, and the sweet fruit is the little friend's feet are hooked up! The apple is big and red, and hung on the branches,golden goose saldi, Xiangxiang pear, pineapple sweet, little friends with basket and a ladder to pick the fruit!
,chaussure air jordan soldes;
        Dongfeng primary school grade five: Song Haibin <
autumn is more beautiful ah! I love the beautiful autumn!
autumn, the words of the chrysanthemum in full bloom, colorful red, white, yellow,hogan outlet online, there are many colors, there is a faint fragrance of chrysanthemum it? Many varieties of chrysanthemum,hogan outlet online, some like a hydrangea, some like aunt hair, some want to fly under the waterfall.
The beauty of autumn
< p > autumn is Kim fragrance, day Gao Yundan, Suo fruit season, let us into the autumn, to feel the fall scenery.
autumn,hogan outlet, the sweet scented osmanthus opened, Xiangpiao thousands of miles. A burst of fragrance drifting into my nose, I always can not help but take a deep breath, really fragrant ah! Sweet scented osmanthus petal volume outside,nike tn pas cher, the golden petals like a small gold? Sweet scented osmanthus although not beautiful, but that thick smell fresh. They are all clumps together,hogan sito ufficiale, as if in a meeting, and like a small baby is asleep, doing sweet dream!

;
Related Articles:

China holds a record of US $

Can Baobao is pulling the sto

He said that in the face of the current situation of economic development, but also to send hope to loose monetary and fiscal policies to boosting economic growth is impossible. The world economy, including China economic growth prospects, depends more on structural reform.
outlet prada[url=http://www.partinternet.co
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复