积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 22:49:09 | 显示全部楼层

A person is not alone, like a talent alone

give up a person who loves you very much, is not painful;
give up a person that you love very much, that is painful;
fall in love with a person who does not love you, it is more painful.
if there is a chance, time, space is not the distance;
if missed, the end is also unable to meet a.
don't be too concerned about, not to insist, let it be......
escape, not necessarily hide;
face, not necessarily the most sad.
alone, not necessarily not happy;
get, not necessarily long.
lost does not necessarily have to no longer have,
may be sad for some reason,
but you can find a reason to make yourself happy.
love is nothing more than to be happy,golden goose outlet.
two people can not be happy, not as happy as a person;
two personal pain, as well as a person's happiness.
love, is a feeling, even if the pain will feel happy;
love, is a kind of experience,chaussure supra pas cher, even if the heart will feel sweet;
love, is a kind of experience, even if broken will feel beautiful......
some lost is doomed, some fate is never a result of.
love a person can not have,
but I just don't go to you in my heart and leave bit by bit......
forget you really, forget your pure;
you forgot the hot kiss, forget the memory of the past;
yesterday's Kaihuai forget, forget your voice and expression;
forgot your affectionate look back,hogan outlet, you forget the sad tears;
forget your melancholy feeling, forget your eyes.
love a person is not alone, like a talent alone.
quietly missing, lonely enjoyment,
let go of the clouds in the sky, put aside the remaining vows.
likes a person,air jordan pas cher, lost, like lost his beloved items,
although regret, but will not hurt;
love a person, lost, it will leave a wound,hogan outlet,
will always be a dull pain......
not because of loneliness and the indulgence,
don't it so lonely life.
the sky is the star of the world, the stars will not walk together with the glass;
sea is home to fish,hogan sito ufficiale, the fish will not sing the toast song. >Related Articles:

My mother and my mother is no

Passion may have faded away

To pay the price for the mistake, it will be profound

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-20 17:38:24 | 显示全部楼层

Xiangzi Du Hougan

,hogan sito ufficiale
I'm sorry for Xiangzi, a complete man in this society is forced into the garbage, finally abandoned. In this society, I feel sorrow, pain, shame. Xiangzi in the society under the influence after the ups and downs become garbage. This is the society for everyone's injustice, it can be said that Xiangzi is in this society, the corruption of the society.
"camel Xiangzi" a true picture of the tragic fate of Beijing a rickshaw. Xiangzi from rural areas, where he rented a rickshaw, to buy a car to pull himself to be an independent worker. In the strong confidence encouragement and support, after three years of hard work in exchange for a rickshaw,hogan outlet online, he used his hard-earned. But not long after, warlords of the mutinous soldiers stole his car; despite this a and a blow, he made a struggle still stubbornly to make greater efforts to realize their dream of life desire. But everything is in vain: with her savings to buy a car, and soon had to sell to take care of her funeral. After many setbacks, finally completely shattered. He loved the small blessing son's suicide,tn pas cher, blew out the hearts of the last one spark of hope, he lost to any living begging and confidence from the motivated and eager to do well in everything and become self >
he took his hopes came to Beijing to do to pull this line. After three years of hard work, he finally bought his own car. But in troubled Beijing, less than half a year, Xiangzi's car was soldiers snatched back three camels. Xiangzi was not discouraged, more efforts to make money. But fate is not over. Xiangzi also did not buy the car,hogan outlet, but was robbed of money detective. In his and her life,scarpe hogan outlet, he went through many efforts, bumps, finally he got a car. But the show is not over yet,golden goose, tragedy comes up again. She died, Xiangzi's car was gone, which makes Xiangzi lost confidence in life. He is not in the past that Xiangzi, he changed, become clean. Chihepiaodu,scarpe hogan outlet, everything is dry. To sell to make money, completely become the black sheep. Xiangzi, originally a positive driver, was forced into a daring "humanoid garbage".
"camel Xiangzi" sub article about  two
"camel Xiangzi" was written in a very classic China name. "Xiangzi" is a name, but only the nickname "camel". Xiangzi gave me a deep impression: an ordinary driver, hard-working, firm. But Xiangzi's fate is tragic.
"camel Xiangzi" this book is a good satire of the corruption and incompetence of the old society at that time. But this book is also known to me the best materials in any case, must be diligent, steadfast, so it will not cause a tragedy like Xiangzi. Every man's life is so. Therefore, we should have the ideal,louboutin pas cher, there is a goal, have a positive attitude, can be based on the society. This is really the truth from the book to learn the truth.
Camel Xiangzi review
Xiangzi Du Hougan  a camel
Related Articles:

I'm your l

Follow the

The love of the city, has been infected with cold flower

Moon night and how many people want to see and do not want to see the night, would like to see is because the moon is too pure, it is a beautiful yearning, a lot of good looking forward to. Don't want to see, because the moon quiet such as Yihong clear water, the wind gave birth to many mood ripples, acts add much without resistance to sorrow.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-24 03:28:44 | 显示全部楼层

Hard to fall asleep, night, writing a dream

< p > conscientiously is the need to experience and process, although I have not learned to know more, but I've never been afraid of face the fact,tn homme pas cher, because I believe that their own success, whether academic, career or a headache is to continue to pursue love, I believe through my different pursuit will come back with fruitful results, to heaven to remember this is a section of the beautiful moment of success.
This article by "
I really care what other people think of me, always feel you are not perfect, although no one is perfect, but also to achieve the ultimate. I admit that I am a failure, in other people's eyes I was so smooth, in fact, bitter, bitter, only you know,hogan outlet, others can not understand. Daolang could use song to express his mood,chaussure air jordan pas cher, Zhu Ziqing to express his feelings in prose,hogan outlet, and I can only smoking doesn't like smoke, vomit a seemingly smoky, but illusory smoke, making the injury has harmful carbon dioxide and thinking, perhaps this is my life.
not long ago, listening to Dao Lang, "the first snow in 2002", "lovers", "impulse punishment", and now listen to his song feeling great changes have occurred. Song is the song, only Wushirenfei bale, we are in the growth, in the mature, in change, except change is we have experienced in the past has been fixed in the distant past. Those people in the past, past, now go back to think,hogan interactive outlet, we do look like a book to write that,golden goose uomo saldi, to laugh it off, superficial, with the present fashionable words "clouds". I'm too late for this, because I'm starting to grow up.
In the face of
listen to Dao Lang, "the rain floating memories", a very sad feeling, his vicissitudes of the voice of the song to make this song become more bleak.
studies, I can only say I force. Face,hogan outlet online, I should fight in the sky, like an eagle, wings, fly, fearless. In the face of love, I must seize the opportunity, do not care about other people's strange vision, brave say: like you I! In the face of life, I should have to always maintained an optimistic and positive frame of mind,goyard soldes, a few years later, I know, for now do things, it is only in the "cloud".
" net rain in charge of starting Related Articles:

The color

If your wo

When in Ku

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-7 16:36:08 | 显示全部楼层

What is love Three stories of love

< p > second story is very beautiful: in a corner of the hospital ward,scarpe hogan outlet, lying on a dying patient, dying in the world at the moment,scarpe hogan outlet, he put old hand to turbid tears Lian Lian of the old wife,nike tn pas cher, thank her for half a century since for their meticulous care. < br   > < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; he knows his soon to embark on the nether world road, in order to repay her true feelings, in order to appease his mind,hogan outlet, he decided to tell her a buried deep in the heart of the secret.
the first story is a variety show on the TV station - touch hand recognize his wife. < br   > < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; the game by six pairs of couples in,hogan outlet online, demanded that the six men's eyes cast,hogan outlet, let them in turn, to go and touch the hands of six women,nike tn requin soldes, and pulled out his wife.  < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; seize the opportune moment to host asked the man: "do you feel such a prospective,hogan rebel outlet, including what secret?" The man into the microphone, solemnly said: there is no secret, I by is the sense of touch, is married for 10 years to develop out of touch. < br   > < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; "then the picture appeared in the face of the man's wife. At this time who happy wife is the tears rolled. (love article) [page_break]
Related Articles:

You are wi

Ordinary happiness

Never fili

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复