主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-22 08:16:22 | 显示全部楼层

Destined to be together

< br   > the sea surf, seas, fog, risk,mont blanc pas cher, I want to with you together through through all the dark tunnel, to embrace the dawn.
I don't know if I still have what reason don't you go and see the new blue ocean you could sense micro monthly! I do not have the courage to leave you alone, I am afraid of the fog, I am afraid of losing. Only with you and my life will never again lose to; only with you, I even before the power set sail again!
< p > once thought oneself is very strong, even in the feeling of the river drifting for a few days it anyway,hogan sito ufficiale, that there is always a better,scarpe hogan outlet, he is not far ahead I was travelling with him. But I was wrong, really wrong, one of them is to me to beckon with the hand, they also like me are floating in the river, when they thought to bring me to the shore, to find a quiet sky?... Only you care I already tired; only you, standing in the riverside I dock; only you for allowing me to find the second youth; only you for allowing me to see the dawn of hope!...
in the river of emotion, love is banished to the remotest corners of the globe, not just wandering, wandering. Have been longing for, and have been disappointed, this may be the growth of the so-called. Nowadays, it seems that is exhausted, no longer able to drift, in addition to the downstream, has no other opposition,air jordan pas cher, maybe is time to the shore.
drifting for a long time, the frozen heart finally found a berth in the harbour. Quiet night,scarpe hogan uomo, I don't need to use to pay the sorrowful lonely; hurt, no longer to heal by tears. With you, I am no longer a person one one, the shadow is also one one.
years does not allow me to hesitate, I used all the strength of the body, struggling to move forward. Near, near, I landed in a moment, you smiled and God big strong hands, I pull on the Bank of the river, holding my cold weak hands, into the cabin you ready for a long time. There is full of hope, full of sunshine, full of warmth,goyard soldes, full of confidence, full of sincerity,chaussure jordan pas cher, full of happiness......
of flower of youth has gradually withered,tn requin pas cher, there is not much time for me to go away. So I managed to swim and swim, you standing on the Bank of the river to stop, because you I waved forward, toward me with open arms; your eyes told me that your ship is waiting for I set foot on, you will be dedicated to do my captain, you every day for my sail, heading for a new, vast oceans.
the fate of the sail, only you can hold up for me; you can only hope the boat, sailing for me. You are the captain of my fate! Related Articles:

Time went by., suddenly dream

A person c

the first

There is only one answer - love. The little prince in order to help the poor, he gave up his sword on the gem, gave the gold piece, also gave his eyes. But he has nothing to fear and to know what is real happiness! I not only to help those poor and happy, but also for my dedication of the prince and the little swallow and sad. I also understand a truth, there is love will be truly happy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复