主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-4 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层

Swimming fun composition 600 words

< p > I swam to the mother, is with her laughing, dad like Howard the duck,tn requin pas cher, to seize my feet, make me a 180&deg; turn. Fortunately, I quickly, to avoid drink a few saliva.
swimming looks good, in fact, try You'll see. is how not easy. To see my swimming experience!
< p > in my good intentions, carrot and stick to convince, father finally agreed to take me go swimming and I all the way happy trot to the swimming pool, though I am tired out of breath, sweating, can I still has the fastest speed for a good swim trunks, wearing goggles, a dive in the water.
second days, when I happily went to the swimming pool, can not help but be surprised: the day na! The water in this pool is the deepest place. It's not over my neck! But I still have a hard head down the first road: "novice" road. Fortunately, the water here is not shallow, only to my stomach center. Coach came over and said: "you are new here, to lay the foundation for the first. First learn to learn "gone with the wind"!" He used a mop handle, thrown into the water. We were so scared that we all thought the coach was going to hit us with this. The coach told us five people pulling the handle, he took the children ahead forward. It is fast > coach.
is a hot summer,air jordan pas cher, the sun is burning hot, make people feel that they are the steamer steamed stuffed bun. I hate not covered a bathtub, begged aunt let me learn to swim. Old aunt smiled and agreed.
swimming is a beautiful beautiful thing ah,chaussure jordan pas cher!
has previously based on the water, I can swim smoothly for a long time, although the speed is not fast, but in my heart there is a sense of pride. With Dad,nike tn pas cher, the deep swimming has five fear. Me look like a duck in water swim. After all Kung Fu Co., air to water choking throat me hugged daddy's neck, temporarily didn't return to God my father was pulled into the water, I saw a big joke, came a "hastily", the first drill into the water toward the far swim.
swimming fun composition 600 words: swimming fun
swimming fun two composition 600 words: swimming fun
< p > gradually down the dark sky, mom and dad and in urging me to go home, my boundless, in order to avoid the sight of mom and dad. I took a deep breath, hold the handrail, had been squatting in the bottom of the pool, after all, vital capacity is limited,ugg soldes, and after a while, I couldn't help, had to have been "the eyepiece of ear trend" drilled surface of the water, oh, they have not found. Not just a coincidence, or dad "piercing eyes", a ventilation, unfortunately saw his father and I had obediently followed his father to the locker room.
The
activity in an afternoon, I was tired, I hurried back home, eat a few meals, they lie on the bed to sleep snoring.
the sun, like a raging fire in the burning hot weather makes people breathless. The cicadas on the tree a then a, one song finished and a new wave of momentum to sing,hogan outlet, although the song rich sense of rhythm, still let a person feel upset. Related Articles:

20 years l

On the choice of composition 800 words

You are in my heart what composition

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-9 17:14:52 | 显示全部楼层

Environmental proposal composition _2

2, in the bus or taxi on the promotional paper, tell everyone to go away from the near ride a bike, far away from the bus, as far as possible to drive a car.
3, recruit some environmental volunteers, to clean up the street in a timely manner.
7, students, teachers must learn green knowledge, improve environmental awareness, and jointly create a green home.
yes ah! Treat the earth is to treat yourself,golden goose saldi, save the earth is to save the future! In view of this, I would like to make the following recommendations:
4, so that the people living in the street on the window of the anti-theft window on the kind of point plants.
finally, look at the above points you can adopt. In order to make Guangzhou more beautiful, please let us act together!
proposal composition five: environmental protection proposal
(2) prohibit visitors from litter, if found, to give the appropriate disposal.
3, planting flowers and fresh air, green campus environment;
6, reduce noise pollution on campus;
once, when the astronauts in the sky travel,goyard soldes, witnessed the earth, issued a sigh: "we this earth is too lovely, but also too easy to break up!"
< p > (1) to prevent caused by the production and living activities of environmental pollution, chemical pollution, including the prevention and control of industrial production,scarpe golden goose, emissions of "three wastes".
as a primary school, the protection of the environment, the environment is what we should do. School is the place where we learn knowledge, we should cherish it, and create a good learning environment is our common responsibility. For this I put forward the following suggestions:
you guys are good!
distinguished teachers, dear students:
(3) is prohibited from marine transport of pollution, industrial and agricultural production and people's lives and use of toxic and harmful chemical substances.
proposal composition four: environmental protection proposal
1, do not litter, spitting, see garbage to take the initiative to pick up;
5, to promote the classification of living garbage, waste items are not randomly stacked;
this is a few suggestions I have made, and I hope we can make it.
2, cherish learning activities, to cultivate good quality of thrift;
I do not know what the recommendations of the line,hogan olympia outlet, but you study, the adoption of!
4,goyard prix, save water,mont blanc pas cher, save electricity, rational use of resources;
< p > recently, our street was always "dusty", the wind blows, sand, floating up the, sometimes get into the eyes. And plants are very few,hogan outlet, only a few trees standing there! If every street is so, the consequences will be unbearable to contemplate!
Environmental Protection Agency's uncles and aunts:
you guys are good!
this phenomenon, on behalf of our primary school grade six to the relevant departments to put forward the following suggestions:
1, in the middle of the road to build a few green belt,scarpe hogan olympia, a variety of some of the flowers and trees.
Related Articles:

Find the way home _1

About Moun

Write Wuquanshan composition  2

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-18 18:41:46 | 显示全部楼层

Remember! To think and speak again.

Remember! To think and speak again.< br   > often at the end of the class,air max one pas cher, the students gathered together, each other a few jokes, suddenly will cause a peal of laughter, but who knows,hogan outlet online, in the joke at the same time,scarpe hogan outlet, may will affect the person's life because of this joke.
            joking aside, the stop should not overdo sth.. >   
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; some children, just because of this sentence,chaussure jordan pas cher, is very possible later in silent. Far from the group of signs, will develop a timid character... The final cause of the disaster is only this sentence!
            I have seen such a story: he was stuttering classmate Xiao Ming. Whenever the class, the teacher asked him to answer the question, for a long time, only to say a complete sentence, then the teacher becomes impatient, he would not then, the teacher was interrupted before he raised his hand to answer the question, but because the teacher is the habit of interrupting him,hogan interactive outlet, and later even even did not dare to give up, until one day,goyard prix, a teacher for the class,scarpe hogan outlet, the teacher whether he can't lift hands up, call him up to answer after a few times classmate, impatient, interrupted him: "well, sit down, as you do, let us go to class!" And the teacher said: "please respect this for the students,golden goose saldi, and so he put the words, no matter how long! This is the basic courtesy of being a man "......< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; later, Xiao Ming after the teacher's encouragement, his stammer miraculously good a! >   
   Related Articles:

The cow in

Encounter

Reunion in

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-21 07:54:21 | 显示全部楼层

Just love

,nike air max pas cher
can not remember his touch, just vaguely remember the first time he smiled at me, unlike the first sight of the evil,goyard prix, that smile,air jordan homme, a little sunshine is a little cute.
these days always think of the other, and sometimes even cry,hogan outlet online, like the current year did not shed tears, have to flow out. His face is becoming more and more blurred,sac goyard pas cher, I can't remember his face quickly.
photos have been yellow, can not see the touch of the year. The road has long gone, I have no trace of the year. And he was already far away from me, I do not know which corner of the world.
ten years, I like him for ten years, but never dared to tell him, those feelings slowly become large, ten years of time, has long been covered with the heart. My relationship with him has always been the most common student relationship.
for the first time with his still have a few friends to play, I was a road, but I remember that the road is particularly clear, just go through it, but it has been engraved in my mind. Kindergarten, a picture of him, I still have to keep. His feelings after ten years of fermentation,hogan scarpe outlet, Shen in the bottom of my heart.
those who did not say when the export of words, blocking in the heart, let me uncomfortable. From small to large, I left him always is back, always face no expression. My courage is too small, can only use indifference to hide the feelings of inferiority and anxiety. It was the first time he had spoken to me,scarpe hogan outlet, and I had only seen him, and turned away from me. I think, I am very strong,air max pas cher, because that night I did not cry.
time flies, I do not ask what, but he also loved.
after not seen, he turned to go, but I still stay here.
Related Articles:

How I wish

My foot with theemotions, red as confusion

Never help

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-2 01:04:26 | 显示全部楼层

You are my life forever.

remember to break up that day, the sky in the drizzle. You said this season, this kind of weather, is the most love of your life. Both a romantic and a quality suggestive of poetry or painting, before the excitement of travel. I swipe spirit chime in with your joy, and your sorrow I implied, there is no any perceived, you heartily release, your day of beauty and grace...
time flies, no sense of time is a few years. A chance to travel in different places, the picturesque tour area and meet with you. Your brilliance is still, elegant temperament more than before. I feel very abrupt distress,scarpe hogan uomo, suppress his excitement, haltingly to say hello. Your smile is very beautiful,hogan outlet, very sweet, with elegant and distinguished features between. My heart pounding cannot calm, downcast eyes, sorrow will be voted for on the innocent grass.
won for a long time, turn to import a stream of people. In a cheerful voice and laughter, in the scenery of spring, I alone silently down -- forward aimlessly forward. I do not know, where to go; I do not know, why should come here.
walk Xu Jiu,hogan outlet, Xu Jiu, the sun has come to the end of the mountain. Dusk stand in the middle of the bridge, looking at the river drifting into the distance sails, the sail is drifting farther,hogan sito ufficiale, more and more small. oh! Is, is, that is you,hogan outlet, that is my life forever pursue, but forever can not catch, you figure......
I do not know why
to heaven gave me a chance and you know,hogan outlet online, maybe this is the heaven of my punishment?
often inadvertently reminded of a person, not forget, but can not forget. Who isn't willing to anyone concerned about,scarpe hogan outlet, in the dark corner. You go, will miss and pain to me, a sentimental coward.
short encounter, you hurry to leave. Again painful love for me -- this helpless people. You disappear in the flowers of the season,ugg pas cher, the flowers as if everywhere you smile. Oh, it seems to have seen the flowers on my face, but it is the tears of the flowers.
you go very clear, I look to the back of your image is very awkward...... Related Articles:

Twilight _2

annual rin

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复