主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-19 10:52:56 | 显示全部楼层

Love to create a miracle of life, touching

they all thought that she could hardly live down, even live much better than vegetables. After surgery, the poor husband can not afford expensive drugs, on the mountain to cut a belong to their "love ladder", let her exercise treatment.
< br   > now, this "vegetative" live very healthy,hogan roma online, even West China hospital doctors see she was "scared" surprise: "how do you recovered so well?"
she said, it was her husband's love that made her wonder!
< p > love is undoubtedly the most beautiful language in the world,golden goose outlet, but love does not hang in mouth edge every day, but with action silently to pay, more is the responsibility and obligation, is staying. People often say that their pain will be reflected in the heart of love themselves, visible, to see his wife suffered the pain of torture, her husband's heart is also a devastated. In order to save his wife, for the rest of his happiness, the husband with love for his wife and paved a road to happiness is the road,hogan outlet online, the road they go very hard,air max 95 soldes, because there is love, they finally created a miracle.
< p > originally, love spark we multiply the courage and strength when necessary, let a person be fearless, so any difficulties are like the dust like fragile, ashes to ashes. Life is often like this, the worst of times will bloom the most beautiful of human nature,scarpe hogan outlet, will inspire our potential strength,scarpe hogan outlet, let us work hard
this is undoubtedly a very moving to pull a tear to the story. As the saying goes: ten years in the same boat repair, 100 repair sleeping sleep! To form a couple hundred years is undoubtedly the blessings. Some time ago, see the husband wife swept away all the abandoned property suffering from uremia, husband to lift a paralyzed wife to divorce court. All the negative news so I sigh like birds flying in different directions, not only are these couples are forest birds, flying A great calamity is at hand.! The reality of love in this desire for material welfare crossflow world, worthless,golden goose, vulnerable, people can not help but wonder, the world is still being steadfast love? And the news undoubtedly tell all disappointed in love of the people, its own true feelings in the world. This is the world's most romantic love is not the seas run dry and the rocks crumble, but Xiangruyimo.
5 years ago, doctors removed a large tumor egg from the heroine Gong Jinghua's brain,tn requin pas cher, the operation was successful, Gong Jinghua survived, but left - severe sequelae of insanity, language function disorder, it is difficult to move freely, like a vegetable; make a surgery originally not wealthy the family, is to carry a heavy debt; seeing the doctor of medicine is finished; the husband Tuo Benzhi bend the brows in order to let his wife live, he used simple tools, dug a 600 order terrace, surprised everyone in the eyes, every day with even stand the instability of the wife, mountain climbing, a few years as one day, Kung Fu ah, maybe their love touched by God, his wife made a miraculous recovery. Now every day many admiring people to climb this is their own metaphor for love "ladder" of the mountain, to witness their love.
Related Articles:

Don't try to please each other with tears

When love

Deep night, no stars, no moon. The ups and downs, lingering, cyclotron. The curve of the flight has not changed. The large French window is bright as the eye of the night, close to, indoor, Cymbidium incense. Grand chrysanthemum in the air, such as the curtain of the fire and rain, glow without a trace.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-21 04:18:03 | 显示全部楼层

A person who resigned

never easy to hold someone's hand, hand, hand, not willing to give up easily! , who do not want to find one you love, so that life is perfect, this kind of life is happiness! But now all this, not in the desired result, nor is the life of longing for. Has never been a person who can make other people around. Others again how well intentioned, and then how to suggest, are only as a reference. Ultimately choose to refuse, or accept, this need to ask their own true heart.
is not to blame yourself? Too idealistic? Think too simple, or the blame yourself silly enough cute? Know if this is a false, then it will be behind the ugly? Knowing it to be a they can not bear the pain, knowing that to sunken will have no way back, but still have to adhere to the stubborn! Who is so scarred? Who, alone bear this can not bear the pain?
drunk, not should have the demeanor. Do not want to make themselves very poor, so that even their own will look down on their own. That night, meet a friend, the wine has betrayed those things that can not be touched. Heartache to make people dizzy, you just want to tear down......
allure of the tender to you, with me half free. That care for you, but you give me the pain. Without persistent excess of emotion, there is the eternal pursuit of love is only thought to have no regrets! Gradually,nike air max pas cher, ignorance and collapse of the original faith. See, this watch you don't care about the pain,nike tn requin soldes, not pity! Finally, to force myself to let go, torn with grief to give up, even if the final will make you breathless.
has always been stubborn that love is not a casual; love is not an easy to get the feelings of. Looking for love, is a kind of spiritual rhinoceros, soul dependent, is looking for a dream. Lead a person who can understand you, love a person who knows how to hurt you. Love, if not a sincere in the inside, if there is no real love,hogan outlet online, and ultimately hurt the two people, and even more.
extra emotion. To give up,hogan outlet, perhaps the only one can give their own relief, to bury their own good.
love, to cherish for you! Look at the bloody wound dehiscence with the wind. Regardless of the pain of a true love of the heart,goyard prix, not in the name of love to flood the humble -
many times,scarpe golden goose, can not speak a day, so a person quietly stay. In fact, do not speak and do not die, but if lost alone, it will be dead. When you are lonely,golden goose outlet, you must dare to face the true self, or reflect on, or blame yourself, or miss,hogan outlet, or sad......
is always a person in change, always a person alone in the guardian, a person helpless to pay, effort, a person in the hope. Always a person in the circle, they do so much effort, what is holding back? In the end only a person hiding in the corner quietly shed tears! Now, only the silly fate. Related Articles:

There is n

Cause and effect _0

Behind the

Moon night and how many people want to see and do not want to see the night, would like to see is because the moon is too pure, it is a beautiful yearning, a lot of good looking forward to. Don't want to see, because the moon quiet such as Yihong clear water, the wind gave birth to many mood ripples, acts add much without resistance to sorrow.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-28 02:01:31 | 显示全部楼层

Heartbeat _2

the most sexy woman,scarpe hogan outlet, the most charming moment is the most elegant high-heeled shoes to walk a way of chasing the attitude! I quietly walked on the coast, ignore strange couples kiss me,hogan sito ufficiale, right ear to listen to the waves of impetuous,nike tn pas cher, left ear to enjoy play brown forest birds,hogan sito ufficiale, smell and smell the sea, the heart,air max pas cher, think of your name every moment stopped law-abiding.
HTML template heartbeat
< p > the road is long. I can't predict, I only know that, if you feel tired, as long as it can let you feel at ease, I can put down any a kind of attitude,air jordan pas cher, no desire without beg not jealous or demanding, silently to move on, life until the end!
I left your position on the narrow cement bank, and imagine that we are walking side by side, with a low head and a heart! Don't tell you how deep my love is, the frequency of my heart can't be described. My heartbeat Haier heard,tn femme pas cher, heal the impetuous,nike tn requin soldes, tree son heard, slowed down the swaying branches, the birds heard, cleared his throat is in unison light sing...
Related Articles:

You my mem

Funny girl

It is a ye

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复