主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 19:04:25 | 显示全部楼层

Book rhyme _1

the ancients said: "if a man does not eat,golden goose outlet, is hungry stomach; if not, the heart is still hungry, hungry stomach not neglect, sink from the heart?" As the name suggests, reading knowledge is usually the people daily eat like,chaussure air jordan pas cher, if you don't eat,louboutin soldes, stomach will hunger, so if you don't learn, heart will be exhausted, hungry people want to eat, to replenish their energy, how to make spiritual hunger? This suggests that we as a new era of young people, to use the knowledge to arm themselves, with knowledge of the eye to see the world, because it is highly era knowledge without knowledge is destined to be eliminated by the times of this era of high paying.
in order to adapt to the changing world, we as a contemporary college students do not be social eliminated?
"as the further to be learned in books, suddenly. The extraordinary hardships of pregnancy,chaussure louboutin pas cher, 100 to encourage every phrase a gem." Indeed, reading for knowledge, read is a difficult long process, each of us are from the born of ignorance to now knowledgeable fame and success I think all without exception is after his tramp over hill and dale, bitter to read sea in exchange for the results.
paid in the knowledge era, I can stand on the same starting line reading and many students, the pursuit of the dream of life to achieve their goals in life. First of all, I would like to thank my parents for love brought me to this world is full of opportunities and challenges. Thank our teacher, I brought to the temple of knowledge from the ignorance of the world. Parents in rural and honest, simple, my life. Teaching teachers to use your Yan Chuanshen. Is your masterpiece Huazhang, lead me infiltration to the intoxicating fragrance of books, is your hands and sweat gap I bridge recourse to knowledge, is you let me have the power of knowledge. The book broadens my view, gave me the inspiration to add more color to the spirit of my organization life.
< p > student we travel in the sea of books, learn from the books, but reading is not no choice random read through, but chosen to study. There is such a word clearly tells us that "reading is important, but the selective reading is more important." People often say that "books are the ladder of human progress, let us board the knowledge palace, books are wisdom wings let us to soar in the air. In one of the books and everything is wonderful text gives vitality, sun, moon and stars, mountains and rivers are as we opened the a window containing a sweet dream,goyard pas cher, let us be bold pursuit of bold exploration, to realize our dreams.
that requires us to study hard,nike air max pas cher, put away the ideal, broaden the scope of learning. "The deeper roots in Sui, paste the Guanghua wo". We only have a wide range of learning new knowledge, good at from learn different knowledge nutrients to growing our own development potential, but also to use their brains to continue to extend the depth of learning, and constantly enhance the density of learning. To make learning a habit of our behavior and an indispensable way of life, daily life for us to broaden the broader learning space, bold to life learning. Because: "hole in the world of knowledge, human sophistication that article. Therefore, we must do in the life of the heart, is good at from life in understanding learning. Related Articles:

If autumn

After 90 Entrepreneurs the three entrepreneurs, co

[for] A Mi

I back seats in the BAB Nika Kingdom, Princess Olina will greet the up, a face of bitterness to me: "if you don't tell people a sound pingkong disappear, let people worry about, next time can not be the case." I from her eyes saw the splendor of a touch of very familiar, that is I often in Asian night. Plumage Meimu see, I naturally know what it means, the heart is not move.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-9 03:00:55 | 显示全部楼层

Air to the atmosphere

The whole atmosphere mean HTML template< br   > Xiaomao day idle, neighbor Keung is driving a taxi to Keung said today there are two foreign merchants want to rent a car to go home, to catch the journey of more than a dozen hours and then return to, Xiaomao license just got hands to help open a,hogan sito ufficiale, also calculation for an internship, don't have no driver's license and experience, become a family books. A Qiang also readily agreed,tn homme pas cher, long-distance driving good to have someone! The two foreign merchants sent home after,hogan olympia outlet, is already at noon the next day, Xiaomao and Keung after a lunch on the drive back, just got on a car in less than five minutes, you would have met in front of the traffic police in the investigation of drunk driving. Little A Qiang said: Fortunately, we did not drink, otherwise fines and jail. Short haired pelt to stop the car, whistling leisurely waiting for test, for a while, the police took out a alcohol detector let Xiaomao blowing, Xiaomao hard a blow, did not think of alcohol detector digital all the way to jump and jumped straight to 127 before coming to a stop, Xiaomao thought his eyes spent, rubbed his eyes and look, really drunk driving! Little anxious straight shout: I have never met glasses, how drunk driving? A Qiang also feel puzzled. The police did not have been their anger mood, slow longly say: don't worry, we shall have to blood test before determining whether to drunk driving. Remove the suspicion of drunk driving through blood tests of fur, but delayed the time of day, let Xiaomao heart grievance is, again see the traffic police to hate to tooth itch: the group of only believe machine and didn't believe in the guy! Afterwards,scarpe hogan outlet, Xiaomao finally know why he was drunk driving, only for lunch that day, Xiaomao eating two pieces of tofu milk,hogan outlet, did not expect the fermented bean curd extremely powerful, fermented bean curd containing edible alcohol let Xiaomao eat a surprised, okay blood tests also Xiaomao with innocence. After returning home in the morning of the first day of the Xiaomao riding bicycle market to buy food, saw a policeman in a car in front of the ticket, hairs will bike parked in a stall, smoking a cigarette to the police came, walking and shouted: you guys in addition to open a ticket, do something else? Net profit at the expense of doing business. The police gave a little eye to say: parked in the parking line, after the attention. I was still parked on the sidewalk, so you write down the acid, I do not matter. You just have to drag the car away!! Then,nike tn pas cher, little also deliberately laughed, attracted many onlookers, the police was very angry. Along with more prestige, open and bright voice shouted: a drag! I don't care! ha-ha!! The police is driven beyond forbearance, take the walkie talkie call the staff to the trailer. In a few minutes,air max homme pas cher, the car will be towed away, the police facing that mighty Xiaomao: tomorrow battalion of the traffic police to accept the education process. Xiaomao disdain said: so many cars are illegally parked. You just towed the car, have a wonderful. It's only fair thing! I forgot to tell you, I have a bike,air max femme pas cher, enough to buy a car. That sentence will trouble you just said to me to write characters posted on the ground, so that the owner knows that he has wronged. Then, humming to him from a treasure drive bicycle. At this moment, ears came a middle-aged woman scold the sound: it is true, so while it stopped.Related Articles:

I was cloned Sharan r-r-ring ah, turn off the alarm clock, wake up. I am very quickly climbed down from my warm bed. I can see the quilt if there is a person, I am wrong? I rubbed rubbing my sleepy eyes dim, once again open, but the quilt a large group pile in there. What's under the? I gingerly to the a quilt, grabbed and pulled the quilt angle.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-16 11:01:23 | 显示全部楼层

All the silence, are not open the shed

hope that all the silence, are not open to shed the article, can let you have the harvest
< p > we are holding their cup of tea, walking on the gravel road, Pingjiang, tired of watching the so-called Jiangnan fenqiangdaiwa, in fact, is built along the river to peel off the years of the old house. A block of stone rolled out the petty bourgeoisie a Jiangnan lanes. We cannot poetic not petty, only together for some time. You humming a song, I silently bite Straw, slowly on the road sloshing. A few couples are patina path on wedding photos, wearing a pair of Chinese traditional dresses, wearing a pair of wedding suit, whether it is what style, full of happy smile full of...
smiled, stopped and stood against the wall. Quietly looking at a happy hug them, the heart also warm, turned a head to see your smiling face, laughing: "want to get married?" "Yes ah, good happiness ah." You laugh innocence meet, gently pull up my hand,golden goose saldi, continued: "will you be my maid of honor." I nodded, smiled and pulled you away to move on. I will witness your happiness, my dear.
I paused, picked up next to the pen on the following add: I did not open the blessing, please time to help me protect you. How long have you not put down, grinning with a mobile phone came in, my dear, we take a photo. You held my neck tight, and the long black hair fell into my collar. We head to head facing the small lens smile of spring flowers......
we stopped at the tea bar, find a quiet corner, a pot of honey Black Tea, ordered two pudding. Put himself in the soft sofa,goyard soldes, casually on the shelf picking up the stall on the knee, supported his head with browse. You are playing the phone, the finger on the screen a little bit of painting, my eyes Yu Guangli is full of you. After a while, you put down the phone to pick up the message on the table, and carefully turned to look at. I take back my attention and concentrate on my own books. When I look up again, you are not in the opposite, the bag is on the chair. I will spread the message picked up this book, above is the your handsome handwriting: Thank you for the time we shared,bottes ugg france, hope the happy girl opposite me.
I was standing at the junction, is the rise of the blue sky and white clouds gently eyeful. A few days after it is cool, suitable for travel, for play for play, for a dream...... I chuckled, more suitable for us to separate the farewell. In September, we in the happy summer vacation, packing preparations towards their future, toward life finally innocent years Memorial.
All the silence, are not open the shed
you and me gab school or far apart from each other, or learning, or tomorrow,hogan sito ufficiale, which said that where thought. Sunshine in the small window gradually convergence of enthusiasm,hogan outlet online, to see the time has four points, the tacit understanding of the start to leave the tea bar, side by side to the intersection. Many people pass by, we seem to be still in time. In the end or at the intersection,hogan outlet, the right is the direction of my home, to the left is the direction you go home. Quietly looking at each other,scarpe hogan outlet, with a smile, waved and turned around. I move on,scarpe hogan outlet, the wind will be
Related Articles:

regression

Metamorphosis in children

distance learning

April in the world of mortals, you have a pure, picturesque. I will be the world reincarnation Xu you read and landed softly on the world of mortals, to be your green eyebrow, such as beans, Yan such as the snow, capture the dream originally thought. Only I don't know if you like me, never abandon to stupid words, firmly connected with our life with the same context.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-22 00:59:17 | 显示全部楼层

Missing a waste name, stepped on the wound to grow

< p > years of growth rings, with a bright smile, drove to the other side, the tiny ripples of the ruins of the years, but feel a surge wave. Who is not lost, who has not been a loss? That is just, inadvertently dim eyes.
may, if only a word or two cold sky geese had no trace of a silent, perhaps, has been deeply branded in my heart. Eyes showing care, like the warm summer. Enough to drive away the cold of winter. No greeting, no need to pay, just because of that moment of moving, enough to make the sun more beautiful.
time NIB gently outline isolation with the transferor be taken by surprise. When time can we hold hands, called parting. I watched carefully, listen to the song of songs from the heart. Time dilute all, not open our hands to hold hands. When I was proud of this indestructible friendship, I have discovered that a subtle change. Is oneself has not wanted to admit the fantasy,golden goose saldi, but by the reality time and time again and again. Time to gently across our slightly pain wound. But we have been pushing forward. The next station, and what kind of scenery?
the sadness of the road, is the only way we go on the road. When a junction, inadvertently found a clump of green. Thought of here off, re covered with a layer of bright coat. Pick up the reservoir along the way left tears, that is our growth over it. And at the foot of the road, more twists and turns, but also a little more germination of joy. Towards this seems to be about to reach the goal,tn requin pas cher, the heart can not help but a little more warm. Struggle, and strive to become the main theme of life. A moment of hesitation,chaussure louboutin pas cher, ears will sound more encouraging. It seems that time has taught us to be mature,golden goose outlet, so that we will not be blinded by the small pain. Towards the same goal,hogan sito ufficiale, we seem to be no longer afraid. Because the share of each other to give the move.
thought we had lost everything in the unconscious. But in fact, we lost,mont blanc pas cher, but is now owned by all, and we have, it is only now being lost everything......
the time flies, sadness with dreams to grow. Along the way through, but not injured. With a dream to work hard on the road, was crushed and scattered pieces of debris, how to put together again? Perhaps, we grow up this way, always want to lose something, will step on the wound to grow up. Wait until the time of airing the sadness, only to see the rainbow was hanging on the end of the sky. Sad,hogan outlet, crying, is used to cry, with the extreme way to tell the heart that is not mature. And to resolve the sad, called "moved".
A sweet
tears in the face >
HTML template missing a waste name, stepped on the wound to grow up
umbrella, quietly over a dusk, knotted into a season of the gesture. Eaves of sadness, like tears fell into the water, stung memories. Along the way the groundless talk at the moment,chaussure jordan pas cher,, shining bright light, mottled memories. Time is nirvana is too heavy, or past all is cannot bear to think of the past, or wine, notes in the long history of the years. Related Articles:

Dream as incense

Dream _111

Remember to live more than to forget the memory of the brain, the memory of the former is actually a fragment of. The memory of the cloud, smile is always so charming, blank after the people and things have become blurred or. The span of time so that I can not accept, youth go too fast! I still have no taste. But it was on another platform. Perhaps is a journey, as long as the life is still.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-7 07:16:35 | 显示全部楼层

Ceran

Ceran
Chunlan name than Cymbidium, it is called Shanlan, also called grass,hogan outlet online, also called orchid,tn femme pas cher, also called the blue lantern. Most of the time,hogan outlet online, Chunlan flowering before and after the spring festival. In some areas, before the Spring Festival, some areas, after the Spring Festival flowering. Before and after the Spring Festival this difference is very large. Before the Spring Festival, it is necessary to have warm weather and no snow in winter. Jiangsu and Zhejiang area of Chunlan, mostly before the Spring Festival flower. After the Spring Festival flowering Chunlan, is the alpine zone, such as my hometown, near the northwest of Hubei Shennongjia, before the Spring Festival Flower less. Chunlan almost twice as long flowering period than the flowering of cymbidium. Is the three lunar month about the flowering of cymbidium. Cymbidium flowers, occasionally encountered the shade of Chunlan has not withered situation.  
Northwest Hubei Chunlan is generally not fragrant,hogan roma online, the fragrance is more charming and Cymbidium lasting. March Cymbidium arrows on the occasion, is the planting season. My father is always in the morning to the mountain, cut back a large bundle of Cymbidium leaves, as a bundle of seedling rope. He needs specially selected Cymbidium leaves, narrow leaves short Chunlan, useless.  < br   > station in paddy field on the ridge, I looked at those like noodles slender seedling rope. There is also mixed the sparse flowers. However, flowers on the buds are not open. I bent to the bundles of Cymbidium leaves inside, carefully picked flowers,scarpe hogan outlet, on the one hand, his face filled with regret. Father to see my sad time, I go up to the mountain: "dig a few back pocket, planted there, every day you see, okay?"  
until I nodded,hogan outlet online, his father was busy pulling seedlings. Ten years old I squatted on the side of the ridge, handed him a rope tied to the seedling. A root orchid leaves, his deft hands tore into filaments. There are three feet long, short is the foot long enough, father tied a seedling. I handed him my orchid leaves,hogan outlet, is not my little diligent, but I want to touch the Bluegrass leaves, to see how it become father worked when the appliance.  
  I cling to their mothers, and she came to the blue grass covered the hillside. On that day, the sun bright. The mother in the orchid leaves, picking up the pieces of the orchid, cut off, in the basket. I sat in the woods, orchid fragrance side,hogan sito ufficiale, a butterfly, a buzzing bee. Obese bees, > three five
Related Articles:

sign

noon at 15

Missing but also become melancholy

Every one of us is a small node in the net. Throughout this network into a major event has a unique feature, that is, "mind" carefully. They are good at "insight to" make of his big advantage, they are good at cooperate with others and eventually reach their purpose, they also cutong social way, easy to get someone else's tripartite balance of forces to help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复