主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 16:47:38 | 显示全部楼层

Street knowledge composition 200 words

measures. "Give 5 cents." The vendor said, "ah, how long as 5 cents?" (1 cakes and 1 dollars)
article two: Street knowledge
street, big company's front door is putting the huge sound box, all kinds of music are woven together, makes the elephant cat and the dog in the fight.
article four: National Day Street knowledge
article three: Street knowledge
walked, I saw a very beautiful car filled with a lot of flowers and toys. I was curious and went over. At this time, a sister came over and asked: "little friends, what are you doing here?" I asked: "elder sister, you dress up so pretty, what to do?"" Sister said: "some people are going to get married!" "Oh, So that is what it is!"
said: "to 2 pieces of cake." Hawker said: "buy 1 pieces." I didn't expect him to say a hand without
I got home, I thought: get married? Married...... Oh, I know! So,louboutin pas cher, I quickly wrote a composition.
I suddenly know why he is smiling, he is the love of life.
night I finally could not resist, took 2 dollars to meet him, touch him. I went to his booth I
article one: Street knowledge
today is Wednesday, I have to write an essay. Don't know what to write. So,air max pas cher, I walked out of the house, to see what to write.
in the morning I passed his stall, he grinning.
Every big advertisement in
< p > today is the national day, the streets can be really busy! Selling ice sugar gourd, selling fruit, and sell all kinds of nice balloons. The most striking to the greatly small "gas Pavilion",spaccio hogan outlet, look carefully, turned out to be not worth mentioning "advertising company".
At noon I
< p > today, I was riding a bicycle is the way to go, suddenly saw a sell fish's uncle is a fashionable young lalacheche, I thought will not they will not have the thief. Sure enough,scarpe hogan outlet, I expected, the uncle shouted to seize him, my heart a horizontal,scarpe hogan outlet, the bicycle down, stopped the young.
in the noisy sound, there was a flash a roll of "big men", ha ha! Originally is only one person high balloon elephant! It looks big and fat, in fact fragile!
< p > uncle came up, I am filled with indignation, but he was pulled out a hundred pieces of money, said thanks to the young man to help him find the wallet, or he this month to sell fish income no... I suddenly feel the glory of the great humanity......
National Day is only once a year, but it is the mother of the motherland's birthday,sac goyard pas cher, I love the national day.
>
in my house is not far from the small street there is a strange street vendors. He was strange because a person through his stall, whether you buy his cake, he is always smiling. I thought he must be eager to make more money to smile it.
after his stall, he grinning.
Related Articles:

New year's composition 700 words

Jump rope composition

The moon to imagine writing 3

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-4 02:58:10 | 显示全部楼层

I am a mosquito.

I am a small mosquito, I also have the feeling, we animals have lost their homes human no matter, why we take back to belong to own thing we are the thief? Human and animal only one sentence to describe: "this is the same root, fried He Taiji." Mother earth,hogan roma online, where are you? Come and get justice for us!
perhaps you would think why I want to catch a like "rats - everyone shouting" mosquitoes. The answer is: do mosquito also has a lot of benefits ah! If I were a mosquito, the first thing I would do would be to call all the mosquitoes in the world, to revenge those who have offended me. I can't wait to suck up all their blood and let them know.
I've been to the human dance, and I'm sick of the noise. People hate me,chaussure nike tn, just because I have bacteria? Obviously not, because people kiss one hundred dollar bills, more than I do!
why should humans as the earth's most advanced animals, we are the earth's mother's child. Each creature on earth should have a seat, but the human world is clearly the bandit! I am the representative, and my words are the words of the whole biosphere!
if one day, God give me a precious opportunity, let me choose to become an animal, I will choose mosquito. If one day I can be a character, that's a good thing!
"buzz." I am a mosquito, I was born to human being reviled. I'm free, I'm not doing anything illegal, but people like the police, all day arrest me. I really injustice ah, human littering, indiscriminate felling of trees, damage to the environment, finally eventually harm to others,hogan sito ufficiale, God has eyes, let the human suffering from various diseases. Can human even blame me, said I brought the bacteria,golden goose scarpe, I bidouehaiyuan.
Article 1: I am a mosquito
two: if I were a mosquito
I met the goddess of desire, she realized my wish. I am a man, I can take a gun from the animal to the human body; I am a man, I can revenge for Pete; I am a man, I can destroy the human. However, I am still a mosquito, a human hate mosquitoes. All animals are very timid, only I will accuse the human evil, the human being eager to destroy me, only because I knew their evil! "Give up, only to become human would be contaminated by yourself." The goddess of desire said to me, so I was a little mosquito.
I made friends in the forest. It's an elephant called Peter, and we both had a good time. One day, the trees in the forest are decreasing, the birds are all homeless, and the sand storm is coming. I saw with my own eyes that man had cut off the beautiful horn of the deer, and saw a man kill the living little monkey,hogan scarpe, and he saw the man with the gun and the king of the forest. My best friend Pete, being cut off ivory, elephant, eaten by humans. I am very sad, meat eating animals eat meat is to survive,scarpe hogan outlet, human beings are for what? I want to be a man! Only real human beings can fight against humanity. Related Articles:

Five grade

High school summer vacation essay 800 words

Obama speech.

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-17 03:54:55 | 显示全部楼层

After I paid her with guilt

< p > from six weeks' gestation started having morning sickness the, more than 20 days of time, can't eat anything, always retch,goyard paris, nausea, every two days is a little brown secretions, occasionally lower abdomen will dull ache for a while, slightly lowered the heart began to nervous. Check for signs of abortion on the Internet, more and more scared, more afraid. Could not help but call her husband, let him take her mother please come to take care of me.
suffered more than an hour, to see the time to half past eight, immediately gave the doctor a call. The doctor asked the situation there is no Cheung, a bright red blood, there is no stomach pain, backache...... In addition to the dark red blood, fortunately, the doctor asked the situation did not. Finally, the doctor told me an injection agent progesterone, because of nurses in community health centers to injection site, I had to phone contact downstairs to a pharmacy to give or take an injection to me up the. Every day two, played a dozen days, the blood was slowly stopped.
check cards, at 11W+5. The doctor said, the early pregnancy is almost finished! I can't help but sigh. Think about this for several months, every day there are so many worry, every day spent in the unrest, really tired heart. Can say that my early pregnancy is in a surprised, at first glance,tn homme pas cher, spent, because too much to want a child, too want to get, and was therefore always worry about personal gains and losses.
;
a few days later, her mother finally came. Despite the morning sickness let I Yitiandaowan lethargic lying in bed, but her mother has been trying to comfort me,nike tn pas cher, a person to accompany in the side, a lot of good mood. Morning sickness continued to close to 10 weeks of gestation, a day before the night vomiting turned upside down, the next day, suddenly the symptoms are gone,scarpe hogan outlet, completely like normal people, as the morning, eat a bowl of rice,air max pas cher, noon to eat the two bowls of rice, night out and her husband's colleagues to eat mutton fire >
6 weeks pregnant, one morning found the bleeding,hogan sito ufficiale, dark red, the flow is about 4 ml of appearance. I suddenly panic up, think about this a few years in order to have a child to resign from the office of the special office of all kinds of mood, think of a number of grievances, suffered a lot of pain...... My tears came out. I lie in bed to ask her husband, will not abortion ah? Husband was going to work, his back towards me stand at the edge of the window, curtain opened, so do the relaxed and said, no, absolutely not, God will have mercy on our, our baby just fortunately grew.
;
husband came over, I quickly wiped the tears, afraid he was too worried about the work of bad mood. My husband leaned over and kissed me,hogan outlet, said, what is not comfortable immediately give me a call, I see if you need to leave to come back to accompany you. My husband left, a man lying on the bed for example make blind and disorderly conjectures, abortion, fetal malformation stop...... All sorts of, all thought of.
paid me

&nbsp,chaussure air jordan soldes;

;
guilty after molesting her mother-in-lawThe
;
After I paid her with guilt
;
Related Articles:

Four grandpa

QQeye

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-28 03:52:27 | 显示全部楼层

The winter rain _3

when winter rain as snow, then a plum has ideal to ashes.
rain misty,montblanc plume pas cher. Rain in the twelfth lunar month in a abstract poetry. Poetry float a light snow.
from a poem of the downstream rain,air max pas cher, lingering infiltration of the end of the winter of love and pain, the earth is broken into tiny flowers.
when a rain instead of a snow, white and yearning for a dense curl. Depressed people, waiting for the twelfth lunar month grow wings.
< p > has so many stories,goyard prix, so many of the meeting and parting,hogan outlet, winter rain to snow in the name of the depth of the earth, silent man saw himself as a piece of fluttering snowflakes.
The HTML template of winter rain
Rain
trees in the rain,golden goose, and the wind, a blade and spirits from the rain.
only the rain man, in an alley, still under a cloud,tn requin pas cher, in another window,hogan outlet, looking for.
in a rain instead of snow,chaussure jordan pas cher, to the earth and the twelfth lunar month on the wet feet.
, open a mobile cloud, wandering in the cold wind, wandering in the cold.
walking in the rain, fluttering about the eyes, into the deep and shallow earth melody to the twelfth lunar month. Related Articles:

Every time

She is not a virgin.

The ugly romantic

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-29 14:15:06 | 显示全部楼层

Only fun

three days times Xiaoman Huang, and Jimmy play three days. In early six, in busy cut in the reaper is a lively scene, that is women's work. Peasant men a car a car to recline wheat shipped came to the threshing floor, on the sidelines of a pile of a pile of pile with a hill like, threshing the wheat evenly spread in the scene. Such a strong sunlight, water vapor, a man of a cow, pulling rollers will debut. This is for thousands of years farmers traditional methods of threshing, humming a word of mouth of soil valve song, holding hands whip son holding cattle beat around the bush. After a few rounds of rolling, full grain shedding to the scene. I don't have back, sweeping field, people have a high energy, inexhaustible strength. Until the wheat straw crushed all off, flat and smooth wheat stalk,hogan outlet, and then cleared. A bunch of wheat stalks of grain,nike tn soldes, a grain heap, such repeated play, threshing, clearance, a few days to the finish of wheat, the threshing floor heaped up.
farm less busy,hogan interactive outlet, busy times people in May,hogan outlet online, is the busiest in the floor. Xiaoman season, golden wheat blowing agricultural buddy beaming, people set to cattle plow opening hospital, doused with water and then rollers, a roller, clean, strong and bright new threshing field presented in front of us. Everyone, all the streams of people busily coming and going. You said the joke, while preparing the work, the production team bought a bushel, a new wooden shovel, iron fork, Raincloth; some people clean the warehouse, frame, tie diaper; some car, rub the rope, tied broom; cattle man is busy, every day to feed cattle fattening. Get a new material; the members each also nervous ready, sewing new shoes and trousers and blouse,hogan sito ufficiale, bought a new sickle children frolic with new hats; on the pitch, running, chasing the game; even the soles, sewing the old lady to ride on the field; a warm wind blowing. The field in the new wheat mature the seductive fragrance, the eyes of the villagers, radiate brilliant and greedily, her work is clean neat, everything is ready, just like every family to marry the daughter-in-law,spaccio hogan outlet, etc. the bride on the chair, to open in the first finished!
Then the sun and winnowing wheat
. The day the sun drying wheat, more toxic, even with three sun dried wheat. Under the scorching sun, the men from time to time to turn on the field of wheat, like roast, hid under the shade of a gap. June day, the child's face, said to change, suddenly a thunderstorm, and everyone death defying grab heap rescur, let hand food for naught. Normal drying grain, to the late, it is best to have the cool breeze,hogan outlet, guys to central new dung heap to the scene, and grabbed the shovel, scooped up the new wheat and raise the wind, thrown into the sky, clean grain with the people's cries and the sound of laughter thump, maimang debris together with the exertion of sweat falling far, thundered are golden harvest wheat yo! After drying, pick the best left to do seed, Gongliang also selected, some ethnic songs such as "I am pleased to send Gongliang", "swagger Prancing Horse Majia busy", is the table >
warehouse and production team in front of a huge barn yard, is the threshing floor. Just location in the center of the village,scarpe hogan outlet, it is the village people living and production activities of the stage, every day will be a variety of interesting stories.
Related Articles:

The sorrow, to their own

If I disap

The new year's Eve staying-up

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复