主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-19 18:33:41 | 显示全部楼层

Motorola company a variety of recruitment channels

Motorola has a wide variety of recruitment channels,hogan rebel outlet, such as the Internet, advertising, on-site recruitment, campus recruitment,golden goose sneakers, talent agency, head hunting company, staff recommendation,hogan outlet online, the internal opportunity system,chaussure louboutin pas cher, etc.. Through all kinds of recruitment channels, Motorola seeks and finds talents. How to widely develop the road of recruiters, how to efficiently use the numerous Murphy channels is test on each company's human resources team. Here, only the Motorola campus recruitment, internal opportunities system (IOS) for simple introduction, social recruitment recruitment channels and methods in this won't repeat them. Campus recruitment Motorola believes that from a strategic perspective, the company should be committed to training their own talent. Therefore,scarpe hogan online, the annual recruitment of new employees in Motorola, the proportion of graduates to be accounted for 50%. Campus recruitment case: from the intern to the manager of many college students in Motorola internship, and finally became the official Motorola employees. A graduate student at Tianjin University in China, whose name is Su Jing, is a graduate student from Motorola, and some of her tuition is sponsored by Motorola. The company provides for her monthly work, she participated in some of the company's projects,hogan outlet, can receive some assistance from the company every month. As a result of a good performance, she stayed at Motorola after graduation, becoming a member of the Motorola family. Five years later, she was the manager of the payroll department at Motorola. Motorola sometimes according to the needs of the development of the company, hiring some outstanding students do have the purpose of orientation training, the company will be in their fourth year university and signed the contract, the students will be in the edge of the Motorola practice side to do graduate design thesis, after graduation, will leave the at Motorola. Of course, there are some students only do internships, and will not be hired by Motorola. Internal opportunity system (IOS) Motorola is a lot of times from the internal candidate, known as the "internal opportunity system" (Internal, Opportunities System IOS). When a department has job vacancies, Motorola's first choice is to post recruitment news release on the company's internal network, if the company has the right candidate,hogan interactive outlet, Motorola will give priority to internal staff. Motorola that IOS can bring a chain reaction: a department of people to fill another gap, then the Department will appear new vacancies, and need for new candidates to fill, and in this way can the timely updating of the blood of the organization as a whole, the function of organization has been effectively improved. In terms of the internal talent cultivation,nike tn pas cher, Motorola established the supply of talent development and delivery system, set up a special department responsible for the internal flow and selection of management personnel, to ensure timely humanoid post ". Motorola's recruitment process obtain resumes, Motorola will release advertisement, campus recruitment, recruitment of special, set up a recruiting station in the talent market and other channels or form by release recruitment information, resume candidates through these channels to obtain the data. After the primary election of the human resources department, the human resources department of Motorola will be the first to follow the specific requirements of each post according to the specific requirements of the post.Related Articls:

Crash Car

On the oth

To start a debate, let's go home and get ready. A listen to is about Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang, the classroom suddenly blasted away the pot, everyone NiYiYan me a language, talking, and agreed tomorrow to launch the PK war.
borsa burberry outlet[url=http://www.gamalb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-21 02:26:32 | 显示全部楼层

Cock _0

cock

Sichuan Nanchong City Street Primary School in the fourth grade: Luo Yufeng
the chicken was born in my country's grandfather's house. In the process of their hatching, the moment I did not want to leave the nest. When it pecked shell eggs in the egg, I and mother chicken as happy; when it from the eggshell leaned out of the wet Lulu small head, I was ecstatic and celebrate a little life was born.
; <
after a few months,nike tn pas cher, it grew slowly,sac goyard pas cher, grew into a heroic handsome big cock. You see, its head against a single red crest, as wore a hat with a red crown; a cluster of bright red feathers on the back,hogan sito ufficiale, like a red cloak; and long, thick wings covered with yellow with black feather wings the tip apex ah! If not carefully look, really makes people think it is sharp; this pair of wings like two knives, big cock often use the left wings shoot right hit, as with the "sword" in "hard to practice martial arts". However, its tail, but very interesting, colorful feathers bundle up like a rainbow, big cock often proudly in chicken flocks in walking,converse femme pas cher, as if to show off its tail "parade". Each "parade". It is not only the long tail feathers and stand high, but also the head proudly to high, to make a pair of arrogant and conceited manner. Perhaps, the teacher often criticized the arrogant students with the word "Alice tail" is the way to the bar.
this cock like the goose &quot,golden goose sneakers;goose" in the text as airs.
it eats very picky,hogan outlet, often makes us laugh. It is not the same as other chicken, do not eat rice, but likes to eat fried rice (Inner Mongolia's staple food mix fermented flour paste, drink only the entrance to the village, a small river of water. Moreover, it is only willing to yourself to get a drink of water. My family lived in the village,hogan sito ufficiale, I thought, trouble, however, as a result, I have to keep in the food bowl. Because my home is near the dogs know our chicken adult habits, while chicken adults eat some rice to drink, dog flew up, eat a bowl of chicken fried rice, stay cock back when particle left; really could not help,stylo mont blanc pas cher, it and other chicken together to eat rice; our patience, thought to the water up a bucket placed beside the bowl of rice, so that it can very convenient to eat and drink, it did not effusive still yourself to get a drink of water. In order not to let the dog eat chicken, I had to keep the meal tray.
Related Articls:

Time is not an inch of light

A proud pe

The customs of the people's Republic of China on transit goods regulatory approach _10

The customs at the place of destination shall accept the electronic declaration in advance, and shall handle the formalities of transition, cancellation25 after verification, acceptance of documents, examination and release, etc. after the goods have been carried to the surveillan CE area of the Customs at the place of destination.
borsa burberry outlet[url=http://www.gamalb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复