主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 02:01:51 | 显示全部楼层

Autumn girl

< p > walked walked, chance to turn around, behind is the ground golden autumn leaves, "red shadow floating Tsui Ying, a speech Lam table do not know" a piece of the leaves have lived finished their short life,golden goose outlet, in this cold and wet quietly decay, and quietly leave, did not care about a person also not remembered they used to go to the world. Also nobody cares about this road I have much sorrow, no one ever miss me on the road, in meditation,sca goyard pas cher, I have been quietly tears...
< p > the afternoon sun is no longer Zhilie, I walk in the quiet road, quietly lined with tall trees, only leaves floating down, I see the withered beauty, Hear ye Er, leaving the trunk voice, crashing and tragic. I confide in leaves and feelings of life, please take my sorrow leaves with far away or buried into the ground.
>
in the fall of
no one will pay attention to
I was a sentimental person, often linger in the autumn, let my sad thoughts spread in the bleak autumn. Love alone in the Autumn Memories scenes of the past, because in the autumn the most happy is missing. God gives a bleak autumn and autumn,hogan outlet, but sad girl.
autumn flashing, lonely beauty, the whole world shining tears. In the autumn night, I can only silence, quiet can hear the beating of his heart, a weak but clear, spent watching I love the stars...
autumn girl is so sad, fall to me is a kind of sad melancholy, brings a lonely contemplation.
< p > and quiet during the day in a fraction of a second to a gloomy, a rain falling from the sky, the autumn wind blowing my face, drifting of rain from the umbrella fall me. Simply put the umbrella away, comfortable rain baptism sad heart, then do not feel to hum Xu Wei Song: < P
is my heart Broken fantasy
I am not you born in an invigorating autumn climate season, love your quiet sorrow obstinately. Liu plants are in the world the most lonely, in the silent fall in her arms full white mind,chaussure supra pas cher, shake off the in the air, with the wind, a lonely white. And I just like the willow in the wind out of the big white group of lonely, so I freeze in the eternal autumn - autumn girl.
I
touched my lonely
< p > I think in the four seasons of the most distinctive nothing more than autumn, autumn winter ice thousands of miles of the strange sight, no spring Orioles Singing,hogan interactive outlet, summer breeze MAEMI, but autumn her autumn,hogan outlet, quiet sadness.
The city of
with my tears
with my song
sunshine out of window
yesterday goodbye, the passage of time, in the autumn. The early morning wind blowing cool, comfortable, blowing melancholy. Found memories of the tree filled with missing, I shook his head in the fall, breathing the breath of autumn, bathed in his thoughts.
The night sky stars
I have no warm Related Articles:

Silent.love.silent.joy

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
canada goose sale[url=http://www.caffemalia.it]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-20 22:47:23 | 显示全部楼层

Reading Greek myths and stories

Reading Greek myths and stories< br   > ancient Greek mythology tells Zeus ruled the Kingdom period,tn pas cher, around the gods and heroes of the story twists and turns,hogan outlet, mainly including legends of gods and heroes of the story.< br   > the book let my impression deepest is Perseus war Medusa, it I understand not Liangli boils,nike tn pas cher, always triumph over evil not justice principle.< br   > Medusa is a terrible evil magic and banshee,montblanc plume pas cher, she had no hair and skin, head hanging wall full of snakes,air max femme pas cher, she has a pair of Tieshou, Perseus her head cut off, inside of the blood flow down into countless poisonous snake. If a man sees her head,golden goose outlet, it will become a stone. Pearl Huges was a man of justice and some cruel, saying that he was just because he had cut off Medusa's head,hogan scarpe, and that he had not given up all the way. Said he is cruel because Phinius has to admit a mistake,tn pas cher, can still be killed perseus. This figure makes me remember reading.
I also like the police catch the thief so brave perseus.< br   > these stories, lifelike image, fascinating story, and the extraordinary imagination will put you into a a magical world of myth. The ancient Greek myths have been handed down for more than three thousand years. It is a precious legacy in the world literature. It opens up a window for us to observe and understand the culture of ancient Greece and even Europe. <Related Articles:

economic g

Do some black business, but the black hearted fox business is not booming, and expensive, the quality is not very good, so, we choose go pony with the shopping. Beaver to a day later, pony a day than a day off, fox one day than a day poverty, Fox and hate and jealousy, at this time, the heart have a evil in its mind flashed.
canada goose sale[url=http://www.caffemalia.it]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复