积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-18 19:38:43 | 显示全部楼层

Exclamation

HTML template sigh
,hogan outlet online
< p > cold < br   >. Body resistance but the cool of Autumn.. was defeated < br   > the class early bought dinner by the way,golden goose, the car to send to repair in order to avoid the day after tomorrow to the Sanjhih broke down on the road < br   > while dyeing hair to one side and husband talk about day < br   > like an old married couple like < br   > husband... < br   > me although I don't want to admit < br   > but I feel like I really old,hogan rebel outlet,Related Articles:

A true sto

Summer song

Warm hands

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-19 17:34:18 | 显示全部楼层

Fifty-third seals

HTML template fifty-third
,hogan sito ufficiale
The < p > 53 closure: many of the night,scarpe hogan outlet, many times of the midnight,golden goose, I hide in the dark to too much almost collapsed,hogan outlet, lonely,scarpe hogan outlet, like a worm like slowly gnawing my body until I become an empty. A lot of things,hogan outlet online, I know but pretend not to know. Many times, we all pretend to be full of life. In fact,mont blanc pas cher, more time,golden goose saldi, we all know that life is cruel.
Related Articles:

Slightly w

Thoughts on the card

Love, neve

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-30 18:02:11 | 显示全部楼层

The self seeking review

The self seeking review
< p > one of the unique characteristics is that people can be detached at the present time, indecisive, forward imagine their future, in the future, imagine their past. Animals and plants depend on the amount of time to live, but people have the ability of fixed time can be converted past life and work experience for today their comprehensive ability, according to the inherited wisdom to guide life. This a little enlightenment is: < br   > 1, keep learning, continue to draw wisdom and ability, let the experience of yesterday into today's wealth,hogan sito ufficiale, but not the same as the animal, life stay in a level, the accumulation of only the amount of time without enhance quality of life. < br   > 2, on the other hand,hogan outlet online, people will subject to the influence of past experience, which is both a fortune, but also become a burden, past experience of knowledge structure, emotional, cognitive, moral quality, can also cause today is "the past" control, so people have to conscious effort to its own limitations,air max homme pas cher, get rid of "yesterday", and strive to open up a new realm. < br   > 3, to try to find its own innate "password",basket tn requin, namely genetic endowment, which is why I became my main reasons. Similarly, this is a double-edged sword. It can not only your success, but also can limit you. Some achievements, mainly to do with their genetic "password" is consistent, but the reason why people are often unable to further expand themselves, but also by the limit.
, of course, people and animals are living in the amount of time, this is also very important, but only one is know and be able to foresee the death of animals,golden goose sneakers, because it can realize the time, so he can in a certain way to control and use of time. This point is very important for people. A person is able to consciously plan their own life time,air jordan homme, intervention in the use of time, the more he had constructive interest. On the contrary, if the more submissive instinct,tn pas cher, people more freedom. The more people are forced to work (not active), who will be the amount of time, became a slave to time, life has no vitality, so just feel the quantity of time,hogan outlet, no matter.

Related Articles:

Very happy and unhappy life back

Years late

The past

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复