好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-19 03:24:03 | 显示全部楼层

Super rare history of the scene! Jianye coach + ge

,sac goyard pas cher
Zhang Weijun and Cheng Yaodong (data chart)
< p > in the postgame news conference,chaussure tn pas cher, club general manager Zhang Weijun and Tang Yaodong together with a sullen face appeared in front of the media,hogan outlet, jointly announced to resign from the position in the Jianye football club. First Tang Yaodong to the presence of the media, as well as the majority of fans apologize, said: "a raging soldiers, the Xiong Xiongyi wo. I am the one who will lose is my responsibility. Please scold me." Tang Yaodong, said, see some curse of his very sad,scarpe hogan online, I can call, we do not criticize hu. If investors have been scolded away,chaussure air jordan soldes, the future of Henan football has become an unknown, Hu total investment in Henan football 20 years, but also curse? You can pay for it."
reading: from "cures against" to be all kinds of uniforms Jianye echelon situation is
< p > in Tang guide finished, sitting in the side of the club general manager Zhang Weijun also immediately said, "and Tang Yaodong cooperation of this half of the season,air max 90 pas cher, feel to guide the Tang Dynasty is a very good person, thank Tang Yaodong to the club to make the contribution. He will resign from the post of general manager of the club, to have stronger ability to lead Jianye football club to get good grades. "
Super rare history of the scene,spaccio hogan outlet! Jianye coach + general manager also announced the resignation of | Yaodong | Jianye _ Phoenix Sports
Phoenix sports news 21 evening, Henan Jianye home court in 1-2 lost Shenxin,air max homme pas cher, losing streak to the relegation zone. In the post match press conference, the club general manager Zhang Weijun and coach Tang Yaodong also announced his resignation, which in the history of super belongs to a rare scene, but because the club investors Hu Shih has not yet been approved, two people whether to stay remain variable.
< p > Tang Yaodong said he will resign from the position of coach, "and Hangzhou a round away game will be his last game for Henan Jianye team."
Related Articls:

China Univ

Beijing Super Football League quarter finals will be staged

Spain "world sports daily" reported that Neymar in

For a newly formed team, losing, losing the ball is a very normal thing. However, we can not only see the hope of victory, but in the process of losing the ball in a row in the process of suffering from the pain of failure, we can only say that the Chinese football is a big misfortune.
hogan outlet[url=http://www.bbantichipadr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复