主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 20:38:18 | 显示全部楼层

Silent harm

< p > he was afraid of the noise, especially the sound of firecrackers during the Spring Festival, Beijing Ban fireworks that year, he was terrified, curled up in a corner, sobbing whine softly, even if I tightly holding him, he was afraid of, with the forepaws tightly hug my arm, pupil great great looking at I filled with fear, little heart shortness of beating. I kept calling his name, touching him, comforting him. That year we almost sat all night.
< p > he also know how to protect me,nike tn requin soldes, a quarrel with others, he stood on a chair, shouted at the man, hoarse call, the sound harsh and cruel, I had never heard of before, that day, I was very happy, originally, he also knew that know how to protect the owner. Though he can't help but I'm sure he'll catch the man once we do it. He did his best to give in his way. He used to wait for me. I went out.
When he came to
, good small, like a snow ball. I want to keep a pet, he is coming, or my favorite white. Chubby, every day in my sleep curled up on the packet. When I came in May, I remember very clearly, my birthday just had not how long. All said he was March peach cat, a pair of blue eyes, the color of the sky, clean, fresh. Always said he was a gift from God. Our fate is very deep, in I need time, he walked into my life, in Beijing lonely day, all is he accompanies me.
< p > he for the first time to see snow,louboutin pas cher soldes, shouting excitedly, see that he is with me like a white, around me, familiar with to rub the face my legs, tail curling high of, courted wanted out. Ha ha, with white claws to touch the ice cold. Summer, sauna days, people are hot not, not to mention him, surrounded by thick hair, began to like to eat ice cream, and I like the taste, pure ice, cream and like to drink Sprite, eating candy corn. Like to eat the cooked corn, like fish to eat,hogan outlet, like to eat chicken wings, chicken and duck neck, small dried fish, dried small shrimps. Much better...
he is very beautiful, every day in the doorway, to attract a lot of people stop to watch. And he took pictures of him, even though he didn't fit in. Because it is white, he is very naughty, so often have to take a shower, small, almost every day, wash, but he was afraid of the water. He likes to bask in the sun, but the courage is very small, every day I hold him sitting in the sun. The summer of that year, in Beijing on this road, always see a wearing a white dress girl holding a white cat in the lazy sun,ugg pas cher, that is we.
- to my prince
< p > he behaved well, never run, do not destroy things, don't let me worry, he seldom trouble. Don't make me angry, in addition to wet the bed, because of this,hogan outlet, I didn't hit him less, so he was afraid of me angry, perhaps I was scared, he was timid, on the road a car will frighten him, he could not climb the tree, will catch mice. Don't cross the road,air max pas cher, not to fight.
Related Articles:

Time machi

Men and women may wish to take a look at!

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-10 16:22:54 | 显示全部楼层

In the end what is

HTML template in the end what is< br  >  2015.7.20 12:30 girlfriend from work to take her home, home is estimated to be about 5 minutes, on the way home I stopped to drink a bowl of sweet kelp mung bean, I asked the my girlfriend would you like, don't want her, I said I get angry, so I am a person drink, slower than usual two minutes to get home. In finished dessert, get on the bus just to the door of the house,scarpe hogan outlet, when suddenly there is a third person a car, rushed to my door, down around me,goyard pas cher, a knife, a latte stick, a in the car,louboutin pas cher soldes, they three previous to my friend at work place met once or twice, but did not say a word, because I feel a little cold, don't like the rationale, special is that some young people, so my friends only few students. When one of them is that he is a friend of his. Another is to say you give Zhang number to me, with you. I don't know how to do,tn requin pas cher, I don't know what happened to them, but I know not just to the number of others to others, which is the privacy of others, not to mention they a knife,hogan outlet online, a latte stick, on the street around me and my girlfriend,air max pas cher, at that time, I only have to worry about is my girlfriend, my answer is not, I've removed him, him I don't know. Loaded is one thing, the phone out, they say it is not the two phones we robbed last night. I heard something wrong when I heard it. What happened to them last night, why didn't you tell me about it. My girlfriend said last night he had been with me, don't know you, you don't go away. At that time I was thinking about what happened to them and what happened. Later I no matter they want to go back to the phone, go directly to open my door, they also worry, directly say to the number to come. I also said that it had been deleted. At that time they the relatively strong, strength big take iron direct knock on my head, drive directly run, the ear parts was bleeding. I looked at my girlfriend, but they no matter my girlfriend, was only the most fortunate, my girlfriend has been rather baffling why they find you say strange ah, Zhang is that, she also did not find what, but my body blood on the clothes, pants, in front of our house. I didn't have. Tell her we're going to the hospital,goyard pas cher, on the way to my friend is not an accident, then I told her to go directly to the police station, so she also drove me sitting in the back to go directly to the police station,scarpe hogan uomo, then only one policeman on duty I directly and he said there are three people in front of a knife latte, a stick, my friend asked me to number, they are colleagues. At that time I was a lot of blood, I do not know why the first time went to the police station, in fact, I still think about what they really happened, strict not serious. Police say you first go to the hospital to check, call your friend, to see what happened, I give you the number, and tomorrow you and your friends to see clearly the call again. I also found that there is quite a serious injury, I can only say, well, well, then I went to the hospital. I was sitting in my girlfriend's car.Related Articles:

He is _248 and the moon

Actor _74

A pregnant circle _140

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-28 03:35:59 | 显示全部楼层

I love you, you know.

HTML template I love you, you know.
day to give a greeting, and then back to the chase, the kite runner, chase, chase
really happy at this moment, this moment came to a. Places apart,scarpe hogan outlet, I can't give too much, do not say, this is the distance between can give I can give, to hold your hand, give you a hug, to buy you breakfast, when you're not happy to chat with you, what all don't give,jordan pas cher, I have questioned himself to what responsibility. If I can give what, who knows,air max 95 france, I will not have an illusion of useless, I can only do the moment. Everything is changing, change.
brothers said, how can you chat together, I smiled and said, this is lucky.
in the two most important stage of life, you are encouraged. Positive and confident at this moment, really comfortable with.
had no such tone, but in the space to see a video, I love you, you know, a little light I was happy,hogan rebel outlet, at the moment, in the future. Behind me, under the pen, made in the bottom of my heart, I expect the results obtained in the video,hogan outlet, many boys choose silently looking at their junior high school,goyard prix, high school favorite people, for their silence to pay, but I seem to be reaping, I in the difficult days, met I have seen the most beautiful you, and in this chose his own way at the same time,scarpe hogan outlet, another person to share his heart the most urgent but not say that lonely lonely.
The
life goes on for you, the kite runner thousands on thousands of times,sac goyard pas cher, Li said. Related Articles:

golden goose saldi

Pig eight

I am in the eyes of Xiang Yu

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-30 16:42:02 | 显示全部楼层

How to start, how to forget

friend said, you may change the environment, change the way of life, every day and night to flee, you not tired.
yesterday, a friend asked me,goyard pas cher, do you have a habit of. I said very good, a person will be addictive.
I do not know, is not to accept it, or what the heart of fear, I know that my sister is really good to me.
how to forget you, how to start
I do not know,hogan outlet online, I can not forget you,hogan interactive outlet, or me, really a person on the addiction, or, I am lonely lonely.
HTML template how to start, how to forget
yes, maybe I'm running away from something, maybe I'm numb at I, maybe I really forgot my existence.
for a long time there is no here, may be too busy recently, busy to forget their own, forget the fact that you can think about other issues alive.
I do not want to remember, also do not want to remember, I do not know what I am thinking of you.
actually in this period of time, met a few very good boy, I do not know how to tell them my refusal is not because they are not good, but I do not know where to start.
< p > perhaps friendship than love more easy to operate, simple, such friendship, but did not begin to love come to an end. My friends said I was working too absolute, but I do not want to let this feeling continues.
to the end, everyone felt I was too pick,air jordan pas cher, I think I was a freak, are angry,hogan outlet, say, you are a person.
is a person will be addicted to,chaussure tn pas cher, like drugs, as you know that this is not good, but still can not prohibit its temptation.
I think I can forget you,hogan outlet online, but it still exists in the deep spirit.
I don't know what I am now, afraid to fall in love, every time someone introduced objects are one one refused, maybe I'm not ready.
sister said that day, sister, I think you are very good, why not accept a person's feelings.
maybe I can't forget, maybe I have forgotten, maybe this is not a problem, but I don't know how.
< p > this is perhaps simple pure, things are more pure, more let you forget that you don't know how deep it is.
< p > Xuan said, you are a good girl, miss you, I will regret it, I don't know where I was a good, but I know you can't make me, I said, you don't wait you to my,golden goose saldi, also not worth you so, waved moment, I know that since then, not in the back.
since then, I haven't heard from him again, this is probably one of the best way to pain completely, completely forget also.
a person, what is not good?
< p > people always like this, may heartless to spoil, with a heart you have tried your best, so when lost all broken.
Related Articles:

Handshold _2

Love you,

I am a ros

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复