主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 18:13:56 | 显示全部楼层

An unforgettable thing in English composition

unforgettable thing English composition: An unforgettable thing a during Summer vacation,golden goose outlet
In I saw my relatives helped people,chaussure louboutin pas cher.
AnThis morning,scarpe hogan outlet, I take my first taste on seeking family education with a high the latest of indium heart-lever.. I have summonned up my view to carry out this travel, and regulate myself that I will not do work at a payment of lowing 20RMB per hour at least for self-thought that I am hold an impressive proficiency of English and an outstanding condition.
A word today, is a unforgetive day.because
It was a sunny day today, when I got up in the morning, I decided to see my grandparents.so I took the bus got there at noon, they were happy to see me,golden goose outlet, and I was very happy,tn requin pas cher, too.
memorable one thing English composition two: unforgetable experience
After a string of waiting time, I welcame the first customer,nike tn pas cher, a couple. Leading a mutual chinchin, our talking seemed going smoothly bef>
In the afternoon, my farther asked me to help him water the plant, and I was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind.Related Articles:

The little

Eleven travel composition 600 words

Growing taste composition

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-6 07:06:11 | 显示全部楼层

Visit the nuclear power plant composition _3

through the visit of Qinshan nuclear power plant, I deeply feel the power of knowledge. Large scale power station, only through a few computers can operate. Nuclear fission can produce tremendous energy and cause harm to the human body, but we have been running safely for 23 years.
the first day of the first month of the lunar new year,air max femme pas cher, our family went to the three nuclear power plant to play.
is a great achievement for mankind in twentieth Century. The completion of the world's first nuclear power plant in 1954, set off a new chapter in the peaceful use of nuclear energy. In December 15, 1991, the mainland Chinese first nuclear power plant - Qinshan nuclear power plant successfully completed in Zhejiang sea. After 23 years of today, I and Jishui primary school grade five all the students together in Qinshan nuclear power plant, witnessed the results of more than half a century.
< p > then we watch the movie and lectures on nuclear knowledge, let us understand nuclear reactions will produce the three ray, respectively is the alpha, beta and gamma rays. The three rays of alpha radiation on the human body hurt the most, but because it has the shortest range, so it can be using the four layers of steel to encircle it within the minimum range, so as to avoid the harm to the human body. Therefore, our use of nuclear energy on the human body damage is completely controlled, and nuclear power generation is also very environmentally friendly,air max 95 soldes, very clean.
< p > we first went to the simulated total control room, a staff member for everyone introduced said, "total control room has five computers, used to control the entire nuclear power plant, if there are problems with the computer,hogan outlet, can also be used to operate a front four screens."
one to three nuclear power plants, I can not wait to ask her mother: "how nuclear power plant in the house and we live in the house is the same? Doesn't seem to be any different?" My mother said: "we are in the nuclear power plant living area,tn pas cher, the real nuclear power plant has not seen it!" After listening to my mother, I was more curious.
to visit nuclear power station
< p > we came to the exhibition hall. First of all, I saw the sand table of Qinshan nuclear power plant, listen to the presentation of Qinshan nuclear power plant a total of three phase, phase I, phase II has been made good, phase is built,jordan pas cher, about at the end of the year built. One stage,hogan outlet online, the two stage has 7 operating units. The nuclear power plant is composed of three parts, the nuclear steam supply system, the steam turbine generator and the pressurized water reactor. Go to explain, an expert is said nuclear power plant generating principle: nuclear fuel in the reactor produces fission energy, generate huge heat through coolant conversion, eventually with steam driven power generation power generation group.
The peaceful use of nuclear energy in
we come to the nuclear power station. One into the exhibition hall, I found a lot of pictures and text hanging around the wall, these are the introduction of nuclear power plant construction. Always go inside, I saw a large round table, placed a bomb model some never seen. I saw the sign before the model is written "hydrogen bomb", "atomic bomb", there is the edge of the two bombs produced mushroom like white smoke,chaussure jordan pas cher, said they blast power is very strong. In the center of the circle and a nuclear submarine model,scarpe hogan outlet, I could not resist to touch the black guy. It's with us.
to visit three nuclear power plants
Related Articles:

Look far _

Lotus Pond composition 400 words _2

2014 Sprin

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-10 04:39:32 | 显示全部楼层

What is the vision of writing 500 words _2

have a midterm exam,scarpe hogan outlet, I was very poor, when I returned home, the results report to my mother's time, in a flash,hogan outlet online, I could not see the mother's eyes, because the mother's eyes are full of blame. Did not think is, I looked up, the mother's eyes are full of hope. As if to say: "it's okay, next time!" My mother's eyes made me know what to do!
father's eyes so that I have developed a lot of good habits, my father's eyes really magical ah!
when I was young, I was timid, so I followed my mother every day. Once, my mother took me to a guest of someone's home, looking at a full table of food, I am greedy to saliva DC, the greedy eyes staring at a table of delicious food, hand involuntarily reached in the past, just as I want to clip. In an instant, I found that my mother was looking at me with a serious look,air max pas cher, and seemed to be saying, "a little kid is going to be polite!" I was very reluctant to put down the hands of chopsticks, and wait for the. My mother's eyes made me know how to be a good boy.
this year I am 10 years old, in this long years, the mother's eyes have been accompanied by my growth.
in the course of my growth, she always spur me to grow up in a happy childhood! I'm already familiar with what my mother's eyes are saying.
in my spare time, I am on the side of the bed, a clear light in the room. At that time, I always remember the days when I was with my classmates. I feel very lucky, in case of such a group of willing to help others,hogan outlet online, care about other people's good students.
approval of the eyes
a blackboard is a difficult and arduous work, my work is more than five years. What is the strength that makes me keep doing it? Every time, when I waved my aching numb arm, chalk, there are always a few pairs of curious eyes follow here, a tut praise: "well,converse femme pas cher, the painting was awesome!" "Well written."!" I listened, feel a burst of Shu Xin, the fatigue of the whole body had no influence, more hard to do.
once, the blackboard newspaper to paste four characters. I swift printed, sitting position, raised the scissors,hogan sito ufficiale, carefully cutting, cutting things I can not really an expert in ten minutes, a word not yet born. Hey, I am anxious straight stomp. At this time,hogan outlet online, a few small head enthusiastically gathered up: "need help?" I put my head like a chicken pecking rice: "need,hogan outlet online, need." Each of them carried a word, to borrow a pair of scissors, I feel warm in the heart.
first grade, I took an examination of one hundred points, my loved ones are very happy for me. While I was proud, my mother was looking at me with a very calm look, as if to say: "this is just a small victory in the future, after the road is still long!" At this time, my mother's eyes so that I know what to do things can not be proud of! The words "to benefit him," said."
mother's eyes
three students sitting around me, more than any time to seriously cut. Not sloppy, meticulous, even >
Related Articles:

Proposition _2 June romance

Nature's voice composition _2

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-21 22:08:09 | 显示全部楼层

Participate in walking activities

,bottes ugg france
this morning held a "welcome in the whole operation,hogan outlet, love home,air max pas cher, build beautiful homes" people walking activities.  after a time,air max 95 france, we must exercise every day,scarpe hogan outlet, a healthy body is the most important in life.
The HTML template in walking activities
Related Articles:

_1 in spring

Think I lo

Out of high school, we think, can finally get rid of examination oriented education, shout, breathing loudly, in order to childhood that may be ambitious, may be small but absolute ideal is not dispensable and hard, only to find university is like Sprite and liquor depth bomb is sweet but is also very easy to let you fall.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-28 16:07:49 | 显示全部楼层

That withered Raspberry

Mo flowers, countless flowers scattered in Weiminghu lush. Like who knocked over the fallen stars. In the light of the transpiration, the scent.
sun imperceptibly, quietly go back below the horizon. I'm not sad, because I want to watch the stars and you. However, I see no sun for you,air max homme pas cher, the body gradually becomes transparent, slowly,hogan sito ufficiale, slowly, your body into the fog, I could not distinguish. However, I know that you are here, you still smile....
after several times of Wei Yi met with king dream.
now, I am 20 years old, I still slowly grew up,scarpe hogan outlet, slowly getting old. However,hogan rebel outlet, my friendship?
lilac singing streams on the run. The birds chirping, dancing in the sun.
,goyard soldes.
you took my hand and running in the field. At that time, we have passed a village, a river; then, we have gone through a forest. This way, you never let go of my hand, like to go to the The end of life.
in mind: everyone's heart has a person's shadow, she (he) is not a classmate, not a family, not a friend.. He has nothing to do with age, nothing to do with friendship, he, just time. Time rush, now a former. The person or thing that exists in the present, it has become the past. Then, after the time of precipitation, the past is a memory. There is a memory of him (her)
last night, I met you in my dream. Separated by a layer of mist, you smiled and waved to me, white dress, gently in the wind.
I'm holding your hand, like the only rely on the cliff. Lost, is doomed eternally? Or as boundless as the sea and sky?
slowly receded, the mist. I saw the clean white earth and the earth clean and pure you. You stood there quietly, smiling, like the best marble works, and the glow of the virgin.....
window, flashing neon street, still playing the song and a song of old songs.....
flowers blooming, leaves the shore. Dust smoke, the past know how much?
in the river of time,golden goose uomo saldi, I have many times wandering, looking for my wing once. They found the memories we are so transparent, so fragile.
-
That withered Raspberry
in the dark, I quickly opened my eyes. But the original,hogan outlet online, just a dream.
suddenly from behind you open halo. Like wings,tn requin pas cher, let you have a fly. I saw you at that time, with an angelic smile, ran towards me, gently hold my hand....
Related Articles:

With wande

We are happy in the eyes of o

There is a

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复