主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 20:08:38 | 显示全部楼层

Micro fiction! To very touching! Very much like _1

Author mood: sad weather: cloudy comments: time: 2013-01-02 introduction select font size: small Author: I Ai the former no lazy
she sprayed his perfume every day and went to work happily,nike tn pas cher.
soon she was abandoned. Met her ex colleagues, learned that her ex husband in a year ago was already diagnosed with advanced gastric cancer.
are you stupid, or do you pretend you don't know? But I would rather be you stupid, that appearance, I can pretend to be all right.
she took a fancy to a pair of crystal shoes, put on will not become Cinderella?
good, but I can't give the child support.
"younger sister, silly why, quick call sister-in-law ah!" The girl beside him smile.
sometimes he is not at home, she will go to him, so she has the key to his house.

love their own, is the person who can not be too late to cherish.
she despised him, a child who would not even give up the child, do not deserve her love.
so she took the salary and bought her crystal shoes back home. Wearing it to go to party, to see her in the eyes of the prince.
everyone laughed at her, and she cried and took off her broken shoes and ran home. She was very angry, after coming home to the rest of the crystal shoe throwing in the corner. Someone >
he gave her a bottle of perfume. Perfume on behalf of the   love,hogan outlet.
that day he invited her to his house for dinner. She went to see a lot of perfume bottles in his home.
she goes to his house to borrow books from him every day.
< p > Prince really has a crush on her, invited her to dance, she accidentally fell because of a crystal shoe bad can not stand.
he saw her surprise after the answer: "I'm actually perfumer." The original is so, she suddenly lost. Diary Valley
they are neighbors. She called his brother.
(he didn't mean that, he misinterpreted,tn homme pas cher, and finally only to laugh and cry. For other people's kindness, we often use their own ideas to apply to others,air max femme pas cher, in fact, they think too much.
that day, he came back. She was glad to run out but was stunned.
turn off music play music
for some time he was away on a business trip, she went to his house every day to help him clean and clean, give his flowers watering, keep his pet. Diary Valley
however,chaussure louboutin pas cher, he did not have a special action in the next. She was very puzzled, but can not take the initiative to ask him.
she was in a good mood for the smell of his perfume.
he is not to ask for fees,hogan outlet online, but he did not have the ability to. Because love she will let go to help her.
she was having an affair, divorced her husband. Related Articles:

Slowly slowly slowly slowly

Used to the night

Wen BY bamboo

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
borse outlet burberry[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-6 12:21:14 | 显示全部楼层

This bad _106.

His eyes gazing at her, instantly turning thick, found that she didn't wake up,tn pas cher, an instinctive action is just a deep sleep, although his hair is tied up some uncomfortable frowned, but it is the head of his pillow when behoove. "Qin Yi?" Lu Chengyao whispered her voice was dull, Qin Yi did not wake up. "Qin duo,goyard soldes, don't blame me if you wake up tomorrow?" Dumb whisper a sentence,air max pas cher, Lu Chengyao hand grabbed her face, lips pressed on her lips, every kiss, different from the previous kuangmeng, with her lips, softly kiss. She was frowning, probably really tired, or is also stuck in the dream,converse blanche, people don't wake up, is instinctively to respond, and he blend foam. Lu Chengyao was somewhat out of control, the palm unconsciously clasped her head, deepening the kiss, the other hand could not control his elbow on her shoulder, side, palms along her smooth neck slide,tn pas cher, restraint against her back sliding line. Qin Yi seems to be awake,hogan outlet, and did not seem to wake up, just open the eyes, the eyes of gloom,hogan outlet, discomfort in his chest peristalsis, arm around his neck and pulled his head down. Lu Chengyao was her worn almost out of control, have a moment to be careless with, rubbing and holding her body, strong up and kissed her lips,air max 95 pas cher, then in each breath take cities and seize territory, get entangled when she suddenly contentedly cannot bear to part from each other, a bit down...... - Qin in this exceptionally sweet sleep, wake up second days and did not remember the night before things, greatly yawned and stretched himself stood up and got out of bed, ready to wash, just opened the bathroom door, had a glimpse of the kitchen opposite a Jiling, sleepy all, subconsciously stepped back to the kitchen, see the kitchen in the white shirt and black trousers men are holding a frying pan, skilled hand holding a spatula, brain moment blank, some time to react. Lu Chengyao was frying eggs, side head to see her eyes, clear voice coldly: "early!" "You......" Qin Yi looked at him and went back to the living room to see, to determine their own home yes, just want to ask "what are you doing here, suddenly think of last night Lu Chengyao sent her back, also changed," Why are you still here?" She vaguely remember Lu Chengyao last night to spend a night in her here, she was not willing to accompany him, sitting in the living room consumption, then no later. According to Qin reckon themselves then accidentally fell asleep, but since she was asleep in the living room, she just got up from his bed...... Qin Yi unconsciously looked down at his lap. "I hold you back to the room last night." Lu Chengyao lightly for her doubts, looked up at her, "don't worry, what did not happen." Qin in faint feel he's past it strange to see his one eye: "how was your tongue?" Lu Chengyao black face turned on, Fried Eggs. Qin in unflattering dull rubbed his nose, turned to wash, then pick up their tall Lu Chengyao had breakfast on the table, two cups of Hot Milk, two Fried Eggs, two cheese bread and two seafood porridge. What is your "no fridge, just get the point, first do eat.Related Articles:

Mind reading _201

We _173

Third golden _207

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-9 17:23:27 | 显示全部楼层

He knows where the wind comes from _405

She stopped him on the porch,hogan outlet, said to touch back to the fair, he forbear in staring at her; he in the shabby room showers,golden goose saldi, suddenly look back, dark and humid eyes locked on to peep at her; he gave her wearing a robe, opened the locker room door, said: "we are not a stranger." Can he put her against the bathroom walls, wet eyes: "the process, I think we do not." Cheng, look up, see the shape of the wind in the rolling snow. She wore a pair of black gloves continue to move forward, never look back, just in the blowing snow think his words, burst into tears. "If one day I leave, you have to forgive me." "If you go, I'll go." "Cheng," might not. In the future,christian louboutin pas cher, who knows?" "Good girl, you go on, don't look back." "Good. You rest assured." - cold, as if the whole life can not withstand strength. "Ah! "She as wounded beast wail. Peng Ye, I forgive you, I don't come to Qinghai to find you. Can you try a little harder, we should not be the end of this. Article 73 Cheng Jia rose from the boat, and one foot on the ice, the ice sheet is a little shaking, she quickly squat steady center of gravity, using this method in a row stepped on a string of floating ice, safe to walk onto the ice. She Huailiti a barrel, a look down, a few fish. Separated by a few meters away, blond man in the boat cast anchor, looked at her over,goyard prix, suddenly stare big eyes, take English exclaimed: "J, behind you." Cheng Jia turned around and a little polar bear came up against her, hitting her with a. Snow boots to slip and fall on the ground, in the bucket of fish all poured out,scarpe hogan olympia, on the ice bounced, little polar bear cheerfully chasing fish, eat can Huan. Soon, a pile of white furred bear ran out from all sides, like the snow to roll, thump fish jumping around everywhere. Cheng, coldly see a man: "Joan, you can't and I said this." The blond man named Joan shrugged: "I forgot to tell you the smell of fish will come out." He walked on the ice, "you come for the first time, and they are unfamiliar,hogan outlet online, in time you will understand that they are a group of lovely children. Now kill the polar bear too much, Phil's crew was scorched by the flames." "You should have come." Cheng Jia said. "Huh?" "The warming of the Arctic bears less food, and feeding the food is good,scarpe hogan outlet, but it should be changed in a way." Cheng Jia said, "you always make the polar bear think that human beings are friendly." Joan one Leng, instantly speechless. Polar bears are in fact not near,hogan outlet online, but this area and they are mixed. Think about it.Related Articles:

Empress color _325

Mercy _19

Daughter _403

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-10 19:43:58 | 显示全部楼层

Tu Lu _245

Two were silent for a while, outside the window, the sun bright dazzling, shine, like silver sand like shop in them,hogan outlet online, the gold silver ring seems to be more and more flash, Jiang Xun gently scraping his chest. Kagawa Sung: "don't tease......" Jiang Xun chuckle: "it is unable to resist sustain the blows?" He said, "to see you, you want to go." Jiang chin put his chest: "you want to go to me on the first day......" He hangs Mou Sichuan her, smiled: "well." Jiang Xun gave him a supercilious, hand along the up, touched his left ear. Diamond stud earrings,hogan scarpe outlet, with a circle of black, shining in the sun,mont blanc pas cher, like her silver ring. Her eyes narrowed, asked: "is a real diamond?" "Is." "How much is it?" "It's cheap, just a few thousand." "The old man why wearing earrings?" Kagawa said: "when my mother gave me the fight pierced ears, superstition, said to live longer." "You have been wearing earrings?" "Well." Jiang Xun touches his head: "good boy." Listen to my mother. He Chuan smiled, also touched her head,hogan outlet, eyes fell on her left cheek, what is not said, Jiang Xun heard the beating of his heart changed to change seemed to slow the shoot a and seems to weigh a bit, perhaps her illusion. Rest for a while,tn requin pas cher, to the bathroom shower or Kagawa's help she washed, finish all has two fast, return a house when he Chuan to look for the stage to say a few words, I do not know what, and delayed ten minutes. Out of the hotel to drive, Jiang Xun naturally opened the driver's door,hogan sito ufficiale, was suddenly a cotton padded hat. He opened the car directly to her, on the bus, said: "what to stay? Come up!" Jiang Xunli the hat, not care about him. On the road with an oil, Jiang Xun open radio to listen to music, with nothing to do. She nibbled root circle,tn requin pas cher, while watching the scenery, on the edge of the said: "give me a bite." Jiang Xun directly to bite beyond the root circle handed it to his lips, He Chuan bit two mouth, take back a hand, Jiang Xun said: "you bite too disgusting." "I haven't abandon you." Jiang Xun to look good to the part of the light,hogan outlet, and the rest of the direct plug into his mouth, He Chuan chewing said: "nausea." "Don't learn me." Finally came to the river Chang, from a place to live is not far away. Jiang Xun touch tissue, results touched that two crumpled money, she pushed the money back to the flat pocket. Sichuan he glanced at her, said: "how many things in the bag?" Jiang Xun wiping her mouth: "gyrus Chang in the river to buy laundry, aloe juice, hand cream, wallet, toothbrush, towel, nylon rope......" "How much money is in the purse?" "A few coins left." "......" He asked, "are all in the kraft paper bag?Related Articles:

Mercy _136

I Live Her

Read the Robinson drift a sense of

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复