主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 23:34:31 | 显示全部楼层

The dim moonlight

HTML template dim moonlight< br   > don't know why they are so affectionately in front of the dormitory smooches, do not know what is in broad daylight so on behalf of the operation, maybe I was too far behind,hogan roma outlet, is ah, so popular advanced expression of feelings,golden goose saldi, I even can't understand. The traditional Chinese style of emotional expression is subtle and deep. Many beautiful love stories full of heroine shy and witty language or behavior. Those Chuanshu Hongyan, those silk teaser, intersecting the rapist, Bengjian spark do not seem less pure open smooches. Not for this kind of phenomenon is despised, unimaginable, how can true love so straightforward. Inevitably flirtation,supra pas cher, it is inevitable that the grandstanding,bottes ugg france, it will inevitably for win emotional emptiness lesbian envy of motivation. However, like the movie plot,louboutin soldes, in under the watchful eyes of the people of unscrupulous hugged and kissed the, really agreed to the feelings of the oath, you really love over gold firm? To say a bit larger, this is a traditional culture of inferiority complex, but it is not new. Want to open China degree in recent years, the absorption of foreign cultures from the degree of food, clothing, household appliances,air max pas cher, high technology products, foreign brands brand was very deep. Now, even the expression was also involved in, really pathetic. We wish for love, emotional pay still should be pure. Some dim awake.Related Articles:

A sleep for more than 20 years of memory

To comprehend the true meanin

Tomb Sweeping day another love

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
parajumpers jas sale[url=http://www.dicodicton.co
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-1 05:07:19 | 显示全部楼层

Tail -- love

there is a girl, when I was a child, parents are not good, often quarrel. Mother afraid of her this is being bullied at school,louboutin soldes, has stressed the need to study hard,hogan sito ufficiale, can not be looked down upon by others. Girls are born smart, the interest hobby is widespread, regardless of school or school district, village or town games, Gala, always top the finale. However, the girl is not because of the pride,hogan outlet online, she is proud of her boys are stubborn and strong. She thinks she is good as long as she does anything better than a boy. In her little heart, "girls can't be worse than boys, girls can not be bullied" similar words deeply buried. She told herself that she must protect all the girls. His mind and body by the pressure, as long as in their own good, do not appear in other girls. So, girls like a boy to protect the girls around... Day after day, this protection became a habit, a kind of stubborn. Protecting others, but hurting yourself. Because the girl did not know that her habit has also become a habit of others. She paid more for her friends, we all think it is natural, for granted. When one day, the girl found herself needed to be protected, understood and loved. People can't see her. So, in the dark night, the girl ran to the school after the mountain,scarpe hogan outlet, ran a lot of wizard home, went to the grandmother's grave. She sat in front of my grandmother cried, cried to have no voice, only the chest pain choked.
girl was not afraid at all, she felt very kind, and she lay down. Close her eyes, she saw her growing up. See the parents quarrel, to see the children's fun, see the praise of adults, to see the stage of the shine, to see their pride and bow their heads down the sadness, tears and slowly. Suddenly,chaussure air jordan pas cher, she felt a kiss who in her eyes, wipe her tears. The girl felt very comforting, warm. Feel yourself being protected, be loved. She is afraid of this feeling disappeared, then forced his eyes closed, hoping to grasp the sense of the temporary safety, until such security fell asleep.
second days, the girl was blown up by the wind. Open your eyes and see the land and tree birds were singing and dancing. Who is on your face? The girl sat up and saw the place where he lay, a dog with a thin tail, swaying gently in the wind... The girl looked up to the hill, where there are more s.viridis this morning, carrying the night dew swaying. So strong and proud.
< p > she looked around in silent hill, there are countless fireflies fly; blue and purple Yinghuo in floating, and night dew flicker in the diffuse mountain dog's tail grass head. She looked quietly, quietly listening. Wind,louboutin pas cher soldes, blowing over the head. A mountain   loud cries, partridge sleepless sound, and dead people sighs.
even ordinary, not be >
< p > the dog's tail grass is representative of the unknown, lotus fragrance, no Menchu Sally Hua enchanting, of course no Peony's indomitable, it at all, just the unknown sad flower...
Related Articles:

My heart i

my memory

Habit, terrible

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-3 01:13:30 | 显示全部楼层

Half acre pond

< p > originally, it is a small pond, is a place where people fish, I do not know who is in the middle of the night and secretly to the dumping of garbage, overnight events, a pond, are filled to are more than a half, water diffuse out and drowned we a lot of seedlings, fish,hogan outlet, or just put raise soon, because refuse poison, poison. The pond was abandoned, we only know that check for a long time, did not catch the perpetrators, will settle a matter by leaving it unsettled. Poor is the pond,air max 90 pas cher, stinking over a summer, autumn. Until the winter temperatures down, just a lot of good.
< p > My nursery next to rely on a highway, a lotus pond, usually not very ordinary, but the lotus opened,hogan outlet online, is another kind of scene. Green lotus leaves, spreading leaves heart, there is always a little drops of water in the Yingying, the wind dancing, crystal beads, along with the leaves dancing and to change the shape, it is the feeling of smart. If you are in the morning sunlight, through the edge of the lotus pond is not only a pure color, but graceful lotus posture, will let you stop, quietly share,goyard prix, lotus light.
so it was common place, as long as I have free time,hogan outlet online, he will come to see the growth of. I am familiar with the lotus, early in the spring, familiar with. But there is not a similar friend in the side, but in recent years. The lotus of my life, and how this change, from the start, but has brought me happiness, but it is obviously. I love "
< p > lotus pond is not very big, only about half an acre. This is a small pond, irrigation water as a nursery, we have been lax, pond is very shallow, the water quality is not good, green duckweed is soaring very, sometimes some wild and miscellaneous fish cannot eat float the, we will herbicides, solve once covered the pond duckweed, let the water no longer black smelly, so pond in all, belong to the basic natural environment, there is no number of man-made traces, but, the lotus is a treasure of the biological, as long as her world suitable for her all her will, such as the old.
< p > lotus light dew vermilion flower is the most beautiful woman, graceful shadow, in the early morning mist, looming like, nostalgia and reverie. At the end of May, the appearance of the beginning of six, the weather is still relatively appropriate temperature, so, when the most beautiful lotus, it is at this time.
< p > we are lucky, the village no people to worry about this pond, also logical to become our special pond the. This is about half an acre pond, so many years are like. The water has been so much, there are always some water down the mountain, after our nursery ditch, to the bosom. I am a day in April, to the side of the pond to see seedlings, only to find the a piece of lotus leaf, has long been out of the, green in the tender leaves, or rolled up pointed leaves, that a corner of a year was dumped,scarpe hogan outlet, unexpectedly have many lotus top out of the water, a good vitality.
Related Articles:

Thinking about life

Far from the town

Ugly doll sky

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-10 01:59:19 | 显示全部楼层

Time envelope send you a year later.

you would think I was enough, you will feel that I deserve this, you think I deserve this. I feel like I'm looking for a crime. I found that life is like this, when you lose something,hogan roma online, you will especially cherish it,air max 90 pas cher, will feel special regret. It is a pity that there is no one in the world my so-called regret medicine, this is what you said.
< p > in the exam is over, we have to go our separate ways,hogan outlet online, although there is a great possibility to see you again, but I am very happy, graduation day, I in the calculation of whether you to me in this direction see several eyes, at present, I am still unknown, I hope before me and your relations or friends, very good very good, now I feel my relationship with you more and more far, because someone,hogan outlet, I do not to sow discord, anyway, now have graduated,hogan outlet online, third we immediately into high school, I wish you good luck.
this is what you have written, do you remember?
dear one seven, are you okay?
"when I'm getting more polite to you, maybe I'm more and more unfamiliar to you."
see this sentence,chaussure jordan pas cher, I think you are referring to the friendship, refers to me,golden goose, anyway, I just like to simply think that no one and I explained, no one told me, no one......
I am so sorry for the first time, but I hope you will be able to read this letter. This letter was issued by time envelope, a year ago, I wrote this letter in time envelope, if lucky, one year later you will receive, if received, please seriously.
< p > the second day of a semester, Z with I played a wager, I say we after graduation absolute don't touch, will definitely forget each other, absolute after the meeting will be a word also said, absolutely meet strange feeling rose immediately, >
I'm about to forget about the past, I'm about to forget our vows. At this time, I suddenly remembered that we had never made any promises, the knowledge, it is difficult to say.
< p > to see the "17", this is your screen name a year ago, I wonder if you change the screen name remember. I have no intention of knowledge on the Internet again another everywhere looking for a close friend, a YY, about friendship, I think whether I should give up, because you to me is not very care about,mont blanc plume pas cher, but it makes me think of another sentence "you care about others, others will to care about you." Yeah, I suddenly felt relieved, feel very satisfied, everything I is the real culprits, the first two semester busy "like the boys", second semester busy "we called friendship", now I do not know the next grade I will be busy what, in a word, when you receive this letter, regardless of your mood how afraid I guess your side must have people in the last year to accompany you through junior high school, but she is not my.
HTML template time envelope: to send you a year later
Related Articles:

2013 women

Hotel food and beverage department annual work sum

2012 patriotic health work su

Zhang Haidi, was born in Ji'nan in the fall of 1955. 5 years old suffering from spinal cord disease, all paralyzed below the chest. From that time on, Zhang Haidi began her own life. She could not go to school, and she finished school at home.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-18 06:27:29 | 显示全部楼层

Let the goodness of the heart and life

Lao Tzu Chinese in ancient thinkers "moral" said: contentment with constant is enough. Meaning is to say with the heart, there will never be any shortage. A kind-hearted man in mind, even if he is not money, houses, cars and deposits and other material wealth, as long as his goodness in the heart,golden goose outlet, there will be a calm and quiet,goyard pas cher, a contented heart arises spontaneously, he wouldn't have any dissatisfied. Sow good, can collect hope.
good people often benefit others,hogan sito ufficiale, in essence, is the benefit of their own. Long life on the road, each of us will encounter many difficulties,hogan outlet, need to give help to others. When others are in trouble, if we pay our own love, to help others, and sometimes just to pave the way for their own. Virtuous life in the day, when in distress always narrowly survived a blessing in disguise. Mingmingzhizhong, a good man. In the world of all sly and crafty acts, although thinks he is clever, and ultimately could not with sly and treacherous to change their shameful end!
Let the goodness of the heart and life
< p > kind heart is a glimmer of truth, a kind of love, it is human the most beautiful emotion, with kindness will have a better life. Kindness is like water, it can nourish all thirsty heart. If the mind is not good, everyone such as near enemy, the harvest of life is no longer like floating smoke and passing clouds. Bosom benevolence person could not satisfy nor in the world of mortals earthly all trouble,hogan outlet, unburdened, worry, real joy and happiness with him.
< p > a man can not let others envy the majestic beauty, can also suffer from lack of the small silver days,mont blanc pas cher, but left the docile, but enough to let life ran aground and fade, because good is the gold of life. Good heart, like flash like gold, like the dew of pure crystal. Good mind is broad and generous,chaussure tn pas cher, tolerant of the universe, the benefit of mankind the common people. People who do good deeds without asking for return often receive unexpected feedback, which is the natural law of cause and effect.
goodness is the most noble virtues of human nature, good deeds of people, admirable. A person with a good heart, to improve their own life. Goodness is the most precious of the light of life. The enjoyment of the material can be intoxicated in a moment, feel good side but enough to make people happy life. Life is alive, fame and money, gold and silver jewelry are worldly things,golden goose, even constantly never-ending, never-ending to seek and obtain it, also won't have met. Goodness is deep inside a gentle sublimation and abundance, it like a ray of pure sunshine, can illuminate their own, gently to shine around the people. Related Articles:

This autumn, who continued to borrow a finale

Special love for special you.

Although the money is not much, but after all, has begun to rely on their own ability to go to the community. Also, one of her fellow students are planning to do a special training course, invited the girls to join. It seems that my daughter is quite busy mixed. One into the house, his wife will be almost too late to take out the package to buy my daughter to buy two T-shirts, one is black, one is light blue.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复