好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 16:54:53 | 显示全部楼层

A clever little monkey

,goyard prix
crocodile baby to the monkey's favorite place - the golden forest, there are many lovely monkeys. So, the baby crocodile swam quickly to the front of a monkey and said, "there is an island in the middle of the river. There is a big banana on the island. It's good to eat!" The monkey said, "really, can you take me to the place where I want to eat a big banana." The baby crocodile said: "well, I'll take you to."
they have to swim back. The monkey's foot just landed, and then climb the tree,goyard pas cher, to the baby alligator made a face, back to the house.
article two: smart little monkey
they went to the small river, just want to go to the baby alligator,hogan outlet online, was stopped by the monkey, the monkey said: "you go, I do, I can not swim!" Baby crocodile said: "no matter, I carry you away." They swim for a while, crocodile baby swim down, the monkey quickly asked: "why do you want to travel?" Baby alligator said: "because my mother wants to eat your heart, call me to take your heart." The monkey jumped, thought: This is bad, I swallowed the crocodile, how to do? Then he remembered the old king's words: calm, what are the solution. The monkey thought slowly and said, "if you knew your mother was going to eat my heart, I would take my heart."!" "Your heart is still at home," said the baby alligator " The monkey said, "that's for safety!" Baby crocodile said, "then you go home and get it."!"
one day, crocodile mother said to the small crocodile: "the child, the mother would like to eat the heart of the monkey, I heard that the heart of the monkey is very delicious, you go to help my mother to get it back?" Baby alligator said, "Okay, mom, you're just waiting." Baby alligator and then quickly walk away.
< p > a summer morning, little monkey finished homework to find chicks. The chicken house monkey asks the chicken, "chicken, your homework finished??" The chick said proudly, "I've already finished it." The monkey asked again: "what you are doing?" The chicken said: "what else to do, of course, is playing computer!" The monkey said: "no more than playing computer, we a piece out to play the ball well?" Chicken quickly said: "good ah, good ah." Said the two of them is a bounce out of the door. After a moment, it came to a small river, chicken, said: "the scenery here is so beautiful ah! Blue sky, green grass, pink lotus,nike tn pas cher, clear water,golden goose outlet, you see,hogan sito ufficiale, in the water there are many fish in the amusement to swim?! " Then, they played the ball in this place, the chicken asked monkey: "how do we play?" "Let's play the ball." The monkey said. So the chick to throw the ball to the monkey, the monkey took the ball to the chickens, they passed on to play happy! Suddenly the chicken was accidentally stumbling stone about, plunge into the water, saw its side flapping wings, while loudly call: "save me, little monkey! Help me ah! Monkey: "rash, thought:" how can I save the chicken?" >
Article 1: clever little monkey Related Articles:

You are my care

Bitter cho

With a fri

National Day on the first day, I see mom and dad to be idle, then I had a brainwave, suggested that: "Mom and dad or today, we are going to open a" fool "the king of the game!" Then I said: "who cheated the most times, who will be awarded the" king of the fool, "the title." Mom and Dad agreed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-5 03:27:54 | 显示全部楼层

With the title I can write

the hot summer breeze blowing into the window, the sun is a passionate speech outside the window. I took the summer at noon irritability, leaned on the window,louboutin soldes, gently closed the rest.
after reading this story,tn pas cher, you will say that this is a psychological effect. If he go brave, or to wait till morning walk, would be okay! This is the result of fear and dread. A lot of things, not because you can not, but you tell yourself you can not. In the face of difficulties and doubts, loudly say "I can", then the so-called "no" factors have become illusory.
so, no matter what difficulties,louboutin pas cher, be sure to tell yourself: I can!
we put "can I?"" Throw it to the other end of the world, "I can!" Accompany us in the world......
there is a young man, who is in a hurry to go to the mountain pass in the opposite side of the mountain. Go for a long time, but still in the mountains. The dark forest, brought him endless fear, the distant roar of the wolf so that he is frightened. He thought, this must be done. Unable to rely on the tree, cry on each other's shoulder up...... The second day in the morning, passers-by found him, but he did not breathe.
I can, can you? Faced with all kinds of difficulties, we have not only fear, fear, and thoughts. Perhaps this ridge is really high, may also be full of thorns, but regardless of the "maybe" is what our thoughts pass to us in the face of such a fear of the pace of the withdrawal of the information. If, at this time I ask you: you can do it? Are you sure shook his head with a rattle. Well, let me tell you a story......
flowers, not because you become fragrant, because you are not Hua Xianzi.
in the title of my essay two: I can do my thing
world, not because you become the lights bright, because you are not Edison.
don't want to read in my heart: can I? Can I? Don't let other people tell you what color the grass is, what color is the world. In your mind,golden goose saldi, there is the power to tell you. Tell you what you can do! Lock this sentence in your heart,hogan sito ufficiale, so that every time the difficulties struck, are driving you to the "energy" of the world.
but you, because you become confident because you The brightness dazzles the eyes.!
"can" stand behind "can not". If you abandoned the "can" in disregard of, the rest of the "no" will lead you into a dark world, there is fear,hogan sito ufficiale, fear, no matter what you want to do, will not achieve the desired effect; and when you keep your power "to", then everything will be opposite results. "Can" take you into a world full of confidence and laughter, applause and flowers.
I can write a composition on the topic: I can? I can!
sky, not because you become more blue, because you're not a pleasant goat.
whenever I encounter difficulties, I ask myself, you can do it? Across a road of obstacles, I tell myself, I can do!
Related Articles:

Autumn rain composition 250 w

A good book with my growth composition 600 words

Christmas

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-8 08:26:03 | 显示全部楼层

The third grade composition father _1

as early as two days when I was sick, it happened to be the time to eat dinner. Dad is very worried, attend to eat, take me to the hospital to take an injection. When I hit a bit, my father was afraid I was hungry, and quickly ran out to buy some bananas for me to eat. I handed him some bananas to my father, and my father said he was not hungry. Until I'm full, I don't want to eat it. Dad ate hungrily. Originally my father is hungry! My eyes are wet, my father is very good to me!
some people say: "maternal love,air jordan pas cher." I think love is the same.
< p > some people say father like a wisp of vision, let you heart, even if it is cold winter can feel the warmth, said father like a stream of water, nourishing the young child's sweet heart, I said my father as a teacher. When I have questions not sensible, "teacher" will be patient to teach me.
I am nine years old, every drop of my growth and progress, and all the cohesion of my father.
dad you love me too much, I will come up with good results to repay you for my love!
back home, homework, my father patiently told me, listening to a long time,mont blanc pas cher, I have some impatient,hogan roma online, said: "do not listen to, not as I changed, when the time will not go to ask the teacher!" Father said kindly,hogan outlet, "you should listen carefully." I said: "all right, I did not test the fifth unit when the effort, maybe I can still get a good result!" Dad listened to the punch stamp with rage,scarpe hogan outlet, fly into a rage, my meal. But my father told me carefully, I realized that my father's love for me, and he listened to it. After finished correcting wrong, dad to me said: "on the test it does not matter should humbly listen to father topic how wrong and the understanding from the mistakes and grow up to become a useful person." I listened to very ashamed, said: "I am sorry dad, I should not do not listen to you, I will correct the!" Dad said: "it is equal to the correct, then take action that you've changed." After that,hogan outlet, I have to work hard and get good grades.
father
father
< p > remember when I was in grade one, math midterm exam I even admitted to a C, then all of a sudden I silly eye, "how examination so bad?" I was surprised to say. After school, I become dejected and despondent towards my father said: "I got a" C "and" how to do so bad?" I couldn't help crying aloud. My father comforted me and said, "OK,golden goose saldi, I'll tell you something about it."!"
usually, my father is very concerned about my study. Most of the time, my father works very busy, but my father always take time to help my homework. When I finished my homework, I was almost nine, and my father hurried to the factory to go to work. I know: Dad busy factory thing back flush cool, must go to bed until one or two a.m.. Father always taught us: "thrift is the traditional virtue of the Chinese people." And always do. But my father to help me buy a learning to use the book,scarpe hogan outlet, as long as I feel useful to me, he will not hesitate to help me to buy......
Related Articles:

20 years later returned to his hometown composition 350 word

The compos

Description of the fog and ha

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-10 04:00:37 | 显示全部楼层

To point like the title of the composition _1

tell me this story first! Chinese class, the teacher read an article, ask the students how to feel. A boy quietly in the seat,hogan interactive outlet, said: "like a." The teacher heard, turning back his one eye, said: "step on your foot!"
point like
point like
is a kind of good praise, a satisfaction, an encouragement. Praise others, sometimes he courageously fighting, from Blockbuster; sometimes he inspired confidence, continue to work hard. Sometimes I also make people complacent and arrogant... If appropriate at the right time.
now think about it,louboutin pas cher, can not say that people become so free. Save operating costs is one aspect of the site, it is more important is that people have become fragmented life, fast food style consumption so that they do not have time to think, but no time to comment. In contrast,hogan outlet online, the point like this interaction has been widely accepted by people.
< p > praise is between the author and the reader a initiative, we temporarily don't say whether it is good or bad, first to see when I was young "active". Primary school, the teacher each semester will find two papers article for us at noon circulated, one person, one day, reading articles in a small book to leave their own feelings. Many students leave the feeling than the article itself is also long. When it came to me, read the article, and look at the front of so many students feel,hogan olympia outlet, as if the class is in order to discuss the same in the classroom.
< br   > the Internet platform cut people meet the opportunity as a temporary measure, is the trend of the times, but the following message boards were forcibly removed words, some even disappeared completely is simply "praise", "take a brick" two icon replaced is justified the.
point a praise "and" trampled "is a network world of inseparable brothers, on the right side of the screen under the feet. No matter reading what they will jump into your eye, hide hide not to drop,stylo mont blanc pas cher, into this you may grumble, perhaps delighted,air max pas cher, readily to the point of them a, perhaps a moment later, just the article on your has cigarette sales clouds on the, you praise is still there.
I have no right to say "point like" is good or bad, it is just a microcosm of the times, a fragmented, fast-paced era in miniature, and I just want it to be faster in the past.
one day,scarpe hogan outlet, a friend added me as a friend, I like a moment on the star of the log, I thought I met a bosom friend, quickly asked: "you understand?" She replied: "no, just feel bad." Hearing the words, and look at yourself so much praise, I sighed: it seems that now give me some praise can only say that traces to move your fingers!
< p > start,nike tn pas cher, I always try goblin minus my words, like texting the same as far as possible to each word in space was used; gradually, the comment box can not find, I began after reading the article carefully consider this article should I praise, is worth praise. Of course, I also sincerely hope that other "point of praise", and I like the same.
Related Articles:

Find love footprint composition _2

Nostalgia

A tribute to Zhu Geliang's composition _1

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-23 15:53:56 | 显示全部楼层

Brother, I want to be your bride

sister in the test results came out, the first in the county, the first.
an old miner died, leaving a pair of children, a man and a woman, eight years old boy, girl five years old, is not his own, is his adoption of children, boys in the former, the girl in the post.
lost rely on the brother and sister sitting in the cold house, very desolate, do not know how to do, they do not have the ability to live, maybe tomorrow will be hungry.
little girl soon know, stubborn with in the back of my brother, two people from a small half day to pick up a half, and then a number of words, will not move back.
< &gt,chaussure air jordan soldes;
three years later, Li Ziqiang applied to participate in the college entrance examination, this is miserable, he did not lose heart, continue to study, while the younger sister into the junior high school, life more difficult, to his learning time is also less.
so one is six years, these six years, Li Ziqiang more black and more thin, but robust, and day in the back of the pocket Lou pick plum, night under the lamp to read a book to teach younger sister literacy. Old miners snitch told him that only by reading is a way out, the old miners when the biological father's Li Ziqiang, of course, is convinced.
< p > from nearby people can often see two siblings in the coal mine to the road in the small town of dealings,hogan rebel outlet, sister of the elder brother, holding hands,scarpe hogan outlet, carrying a high personal pocket Lou, sweat drenched the this rugged ten mountain.
this year, Li Ziqiang applied to participate in the test, the results were good, was admitted to the county, but he did not have the money to read,air max pas cher, only to continue to pick coal career, continue to self.
< p > after the third Jiebang entrance, he completely discouraged, his age is not suitable for reading, but his eyes rested on a roomful of citation, every piece is sister Mei Hui Li obtained the certificate, he decided,golden goose, to make my sister to become useful.
< p > the boy for the brother, called Li Ziqiang girl named Mei Hui Li, with an old miner's family name, boy's name is hope he strives constantly for self-improvement, the girl to her beautiful and virtuous, old miners find teaching Mr. name.
HTML template brother I want to be your bride
< p > the night in the cold Kang, slightly sensible boy can't sleep, cold covered with thick, hugging the fear of dark sister, give her the only warmth.
< p > he made a meal only on New Year's Eve didn't appear until the meat dishes, reward sister,hogan roma online, tell her to concentrate on reading, he is ready to go to work in the city, must let sister to college.
< p > old miners died in the collapse of the accident,hogan sito ufficiale, but he in the coal mine is black ore, such a thing can only be considered his bad luck, a few people die in that time collapse, with a cold fever usual, and his departure let two children to lose the only rely on.
< p > the next day coal mines appeared stubborn little boy figure,scarpe hogan outlet, carrying a big bag of Lou, pick coal mine, to ten miles outside of town to sell, a pocket Lou can sell a piece of money, this is Li Ziqiang's decision, he should burden the lives of two people.
Related Articles:

Scene of t

Changes in

to forget about one 's own

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-25 17:10:47 | 显示全部楼层

Thin as the feeling of silkworm wing

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; if the heart clear around the world are bathed in the sunshine, happy feeling everything is so comfortable; see the bird is so heartily fly and smell the flowers is so pleasant fragrance. If the heart is depressed, even breathing air has become a invisible wall, the feeling of suffocation to make people panic; night has become a a blanket, tied to the thoughts in the rules! If the heart health is always good,louboutin soldes, around his always universally appreciated; heart if dirty, waiting may be cell, perhaps is death and the world's reviled and stab in the back! < br   > years of vicissitudes, the vast sea, hope lilylike flowers opened quietly in the hills and in the brain quietly quietly brewing...... A desire to always let emotional high, long in the ground will be like a fluttering in the sorghum, standing on a mountain high to like pine straight spine, in the day will be like a cloud wandering,goyard pas cher, in to like went to the Yangtze...... Live to live happily just as clear as noonday cool,hogan outlet, born neatly dignified and imposing admired. People are valued for positive,scarpe hogan outlet, not wowonangnang, because fashion, but because unbearable weight journey always let a person be shame, self adjust state of mind is the best treatment for unilateral! Toil is to put the melody played in life, without judgment, there is no need to applause; flowers cup and medals, is also a yearning, but support the oneself still a heart the eternal faith! Even if it is lost, even if is sad, even hesitate at dusk, even melancholy in the starlight,hogan outlet, I also not to years of surrender, this is perverse, not pretended to be strong, man should bone such as the backbone of the iron mind open like the sea, to the dream, how can the target easily abandon them?! < br   > smile is the sun, you can put the candle lit the hearts of everyone; sincere is the candle light can shine into every a closure of atrial. My shoulder, is your harbor, let you rely on and set sail, pillow happiness into sleep; my chest,scarpe hogan outlet, is your paradise, let you wander, don't abandon always your personality and wayward habits! < br   > the moon that night carefree serene, stars make dream unconsciously shine; you let me unknowingly in love with singing,scarpe hogan outlet, in the lonely night alone open the door window of the lonely... Have you and I had a dream, where there is a dream, there is hope, hope is busy direction, the direction will not be lost, not be confused have the power to,nike tn pas cher, the force will hold up the dream, dream will fly!
Thin as the feeling of silkworm wing
Related Articles:

To make me

We go home

Miss said

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-26 16:15:53 | 显示全部楼层

If the love between our dream heart,

If the love between our dream heart,
< p > I is you dream of a pure lotus,hogan outlet online, water as the eyebrow, month for eyes, long in the cloud water skyline, waiting for you, Millennium millennium. Waiting for you after a thousand years passed, amaze a pool of Liancheng, hear the wind sing, the most is the head of a gentle, like a water lotus flower, greatly breeze shy... < br   > - signature < br   > if you can,scarpe hogan outlet, I would like to is a lotus pond in a single, long away from the nearest place to you,hogan sito ufficiale, at least it can enjoy gazing, your tender feelings hidden in the dream, the dream work together to reach the paradise of love. Some people say: "for a period of desire, I am willing to be a plum, in the cold season of reincarnation, there is no half a complaint". And I would rather be the lotus, because you understand the heart of lotus, but also for you to weave a love for a period of thousands of years, five hundred years, spent five hundred years, thousands of years, only to wait for you to come. I in this world, the other side, just for a miss. You can write
, that I, for you to take me off, lotus seeds, lotus carry in hand, the kiss. Just because of your previous kiss, I will find you in this life to wait for you in the next life. Gentleman is knowable, this life, I am a woman, your son,hogan outlet online, encounter allure, complaints from the war, may for you to consider, spectrum a song MO forget loss. Vaguely in the dream, I dressed in a gauze Tsing Yi and find you come, Taguo lethe,golden goose outlet, through regrettably, sansei stone carving,hogan scarpe, if this life no opportunity to meet each other, next life I still wait for you. You meet again in the depths of red dust, you cherish lotus,tn pas cher, lotus to love, not love the lotus negative.
I is you dream of a pure lotus,tn requin pas cher, this world only wish for you every step of the heart, step by step, Ephraim, regardless of the edge of the deep reason is shallow, the mutual affection and tears of life are willing to for you sacrifice, linger into the hearts of a song, melody I life complex. If >Related Articles:

Listen to

Come to re

Someone cares, it's so good.

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-5-5 14:18:50 | 显示全部楼层

Will live this day I 1

I will live this day as if it is my last,hogan outlet online.
Can sand flow upward in the hour glass? Will the sun rise where it sets and set where it rises? Can I relive (resurrection, regeneration of the errors of yesterday and right them? Can I call back yesterday's wounds and make them whole? Can I become younger than yesterday? Can I take back the evil that was spoken,goyard pas cher, the blows that were struck,golden goose outlet, the pain that was caused? No. yesterday is buried forever and I will think of it no more.
And what shall I do with this last precious day which remains in my keeping? First, I will seal up its container of life so that not one drop spills upon itself a the sand. I will waste not a moment mourning yesterday's misfortunes,hogan interactive outlet, yesterday's defeats,air max pas cher, yesterday's aches of the heart,golden goose saldi, for why should I throw good after bad?,hogan outlet,
And shall I do Forgetting yesterday neither will I think of tomorrow,golden goose outlet. Why should I throw note after mayb>
Will live this
I will live this day 1
What then
I day as if it is my last.Related Articles:

Windows 10 will be free upgrades

Canon (China) President a man with ambition

I used 8 t

But the fairies had her blessed so she just got beauty rest. For a hundred fifty years she missed balls and film premieres, till prince charming came along singing out a cheerful. Kneeling down he say her cheek hoping that she'd wake and speak. Sleeping Beauty raised an arm reaching for the snooze alarm and her waking words were these:just need five more minutes please."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复