好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-5 03:13:53 | 显示全部楼层

Night view angle

A corner of nightA corner of
          &nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet; Fujian province Jianou City Fourth Middle School Teacher: Zhang Xiumei Zhang Xuefang
    &nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet;       at sunrise, we go to school. At sunset, we came back from school,hogan outlet online. When night came, I picked up a pen, depicting this refreshing,hogan olympia outlet, quiet night.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; due to the heavy rain yesterday, particularly cool tonight, I in the sixth floor height, despite the slightly cool wind, watching the...... The night of the street is not very bright, some street occasionally, the streets seem dim. People enjoy the cool, in the streets and whispering, and hearty laugh, make people feel warm and lovely life. Teahouse there were placed on the seat, groups of people sitting there,hogan outlet, called a few dishes, chat party,tn homme pas cher, drank a few bottles of beer, and joy. They share the beauty of the night.
            the car, a car passing by, for the dark streets, add a lot of light. The engine's sound, the sound of the wind, the silence of the night, and the colour. The car, a car drove by, not heavy traffic, nor in a continuous line,hogan sito ufficiale. But, I can feel, which is like a fresh life, a beat note, singing in the night......< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; people are quietly but go to, despite a slight breeze, light step, slow down and enjoy a quiet night, enjoy the beauty of the night.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; the lights on the floor,hogan sito ufficiale, almost is invariably lit, I guess. They also in listening to the night played songs, ornamental this charming night. >   Related Articles:

Future umbrella

Most regre

Hope _4

The nameless pink flowers in the lush pink flowers, thriving. The sun gently wrapped it, especially eye-catching. Slowly approached, carefully looked at the screen breathing, four thin wings like petals, such as silk, such as silk, like the butterfly's wings with the wind up and down, beautiful and so not true. Only this flower, a happy mood for a long time can not be calm.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复