好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 21:30:23 | 显示全部楼层

Hypnotic marriage with love

,nike tn pas cher
how is it so hard to communicate with him? Talk to fight, and he did not understand what you are saying. Do you have such a puzzle? In the communication of this matter, even if it is a master of communication, in the face of the other half will inevitably be emotional control. The more you want to communicate the more the ditch is not, if there is no other reason, it is possible to have some skills to "hypnosis marriage". < br   > < br   > partner communication obstacle -- like struggle of wrong < br   > < br   > "I to you wrong" is often a husband and wife is used on both sides of the communication principles. You may not care for colleagues so, but he will not let any of that. Woman is usually think so: the thing he does not admit, let me remember past the same situation,nike tn pas cher, I think on this issue he never attention I am hurt feelings. A man is like this: she talked to old old turn out!  in counselor view, partner is not right or wrong. "The most prone to problems between partners is emotional problems, the two sides are in the release of bad mood." Many men don't understand why women turn to those trivial matters, while women often say more and more angry, think I was then blind, even up to the divorce of highly. Psychologist said: "in fact, a woman and not really to right and wrong, she just in order to seek attention and understanding, seeking care feeling." < br   > < br   > love hypnosis 4 step rule "< br   > < br   > partner can use 4 step rules love and hypnosis, as long as a party to use the language of hypnosis, and guide the other party, can let its external information of relaxed conflict, accept your views and suggestions. < br   > < br   > the first step: elimination of conflict < br   > < br   > think, when couples have a party in resentment, no matter what you say,hogan outlet online, the other half not listen to. Such as wife saw her husband after supper bowl of a push,hogan outlet, and to play games, will angrily said to play to roll out to play ", if her husband as a first step in the reaction is" why do I roll out, will certainly be a war broke out. If the husband replies, "well, I get out of here,scarpe hogan outlet, and I get the hell out of here."!" The wife's gas will be slightly smaller. Husband can go to the corner of the room or hall, but do not go out of the door. Avoid equal to the wife's anger was transferred. Maybe the wife would always accuses himself of a hard,hogan roma online, also might have wronged tears. At this time her husband can be encouraged his wife to grumble. When the husband encouraged his wife to continue to criticize the time, in general, his wife did not scold, because her first reaction is: I can not listen to you. < br > < br   > Step 2: the establishment of common < br   > < br   > regardless of what the other said,goyard prix, first down the other side of the argument. Understanding is the basis for further communication,air jordan homme, but it does not mean that, even if the other party is wrong, you also have the opportunity to continue to communicate with him. For example, his wife scolded her husband: "every day I know"Related Articles:

I have a sense of frustration, as early as in the light of t

Read every day, have a good l

Like she t

At that time I always thought that after 80 is only a synonym for a generation of writers. And then know that this is the name of our generation. We have been underestimated, being laughed at. In my opinion becomes not us, is the society, because the society has become too new, after all 60, 70 few people will worry about the house, but will not want to buy what car.

点评

上海娅丝上门按摩,靓丽清纯的技师,项目多样化,消除疲劳,放松心情,无论你是居家还是来沪出差都可快捷拥有专属你的私人享受!官网:yes-massage点com,企鹅:3146412267,Tel:13761079413(同微信) [/b   发表于 2018-3-4 23:50
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复