好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 15:47:07 | 显示全部楼层

I love Yushan

I love Yushan
            Yushan is my hometown. I love yushan. I love Yushan, love her long history. In the modern history of Changshu, there was a famous statesman, Weng and. Weng kind poetry, painting, especially good at calligraphy, is in the late Qing Dynasty renowned calligrapher, is at the end of the Qing Dynasty a ministers. Weng Tonghe and assist the Guangxu emperor good governance, reform initiative, but was by the Empress Dowager Cixi as representative of the die hards grudges, was eventually strike removed from office; sent back to the country of origin. When "the reform movement of 1898", after the failure,hogan outlet, Empress Dowager Cixi more than hate did not disappear, but also ordered the Weng Tonghe leather agent and JSC, delivered by the local rein. After death, after Shi Wen gong. I love yushan. Love her rich property. Changshu fertile land, lakes and rich resources, known as "Jinxiu Jiangnan breadbasket". Here is the fragrant beggar chicken. Why is it called the beggar's chicken? Because this is a beggar inadvertently made out of, because it after roast taste delicious, so to win the admiration of many predators and notoriety. Here, Wang four osmanthus wine gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind. The sweet scented osmanthus wine is fine glutinous rice, set after autumn osmanthus carefully brewed, with sweet scented osmanthus straight into the heart.
        &nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet;   I love Yushan,golden goose scarpe donna, love her beautiful scenery. According to the Hubei ten in Shandong is adjacent to the ancient Yu Changshu, picturesque scenery, is an important tourist attraction in Taihu National Scenic area. Every year here,hogan outlet, are still lake "Peony" will have tens of thousands of Chinese and foreign tourists.
      &nbsp,golden goose scarpe;     I love Yushan, love her now rapid development,air max 95 france. Now Changshu Yushan gate known as "Jiangnan small the Great Wall" said. 1993 rebuilt, the gates of 7 meters high five point four meters wide, the city was a half year high,louboutin soldes, ten in the castle half into the city, the unique scenery. Now beautiful Changshu classic - Liangshan project built a "azalea Lake", fully reflects the urban landscape is one of the characteristics of.
            Yu, I love you. Love you have a long history,nike tn pas cher! Love your wealth! Love your beautiful scenery! Love your rapid development! >         Related Articles:

Plum

My front desk said that we were sitting together like people from two continents. He is willing to help others, some people bully girls he will roar at the sight of injustice. This is very much appreciated. Ahout Jiao Jia Geng: when I sit in the seat but who are envy, I class the commission I is early on the "experience", because my best friend had with him the table too, said he is very annoying.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复