级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-5 06:40:36 | 显示全部楼层

Chat whisper -- everything should be as simple as

See ya,golden goose saldi.
Give him the boot.
What's "up

?" is a common way of greeting each other. Young people like to say "S'up?". Network often see the write rule is "sup?". Usually you can simply say "Not much.&quot,hogan olympia outlet; or "Nothing much.
,hogan scarpe outlet,
what's the matter?
online chat rooms usually have a host to maintain order. If someone says bad words, the host can kick him out. The "play" old beauty with a very expressive words boot (boot), give someone the boot is "give someone a boot", that is,hogan outlet, the mean someone kicked out of. For example:
S'up
?
5.< >
&quot,hogan rebel outlet; on the line!Lol.
Got my butt kicked
Alex cheat, get him out of here!
Lol is laugh out loud, "very funny, let me laugh out loud" meaning, usually on the end of the sentence for emphasis. For example:

Hi,hogan outlet online, hello.
Hi there.

Is a cheater give,air max pas cher, him the boot.
kicked him out.
< p > Web chat the basic principle is that everything should as far as possible, simple, because of the speed of typing speed is far better than to speak, so it can be simplified to as much as possible to the shorthand. As usual old beauty meet greet often say is "how are you doing?" or "how are you?" but more common on the network is "Hi" or "hello." if it is people's understanding, in the "Hi!" or "hello." followed by the name, such as "Hi! Meggie." or "Hello! Meggie.". If you do not know, then use the "there Hi!" or "you Hey"!".
4,hogan outlet online.
I by an eight-year-old boy... Lol.
is funny.
Alex
I was killed by a eight year old boy when I was playing games...... Really funny.
Chat "whisper" -- everything should be as simple as possible
< p > network is more and more developed, network chat has become surfing every necessary for a cause; popo, MSN, Skype, each is becoming more and more prosperous network "whisper" is popular. Today we'll crack a few.
Related Articles:

Her daught

Wang Zhidong from the beginning

Common Western names in English and Chinese (5)

Students paired into several groups, and then each other on the other side of the head, neck, shoulder and back simple massage for 10 minutes. It is said that in the event the children are more willing to learn at school, and they make more friends, work harder, more focus.
hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复